Abnormal Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you my slutty wife," Gina says softly as she stabs her cock balls deep into Maria's pussy which happily gushes over Gina's midriff.

"Do you mind if we converse all the while fucking you my dear?"

"Anything you wish, just don't stop fucking me, please!" The sultry woman moans.

"No wonder you married her, I love her." I say as our cocks rub against each other separated by just a thin amount of skin. We teasingly fuck Maria at the same slow rhythm and we insert and pull out at the same time.

"So you have news as well, Gina?"

"Yes, Maria and I are splitting off from the hospital, amicably of course, and we are opening a private practice and research facility. Do you have news as well?" We start moving a bit faster to get Maria going and she responds quickly by tightening both her holes.
"Yeah, I do, but go on."

"Anyway, we're moving to our own new facility and starting a pharmaceutical line for rare diseases," we start humping at off beats of each other, which makes Maria cum like a fountain. "We will be basing our formulas off of our cum which, as you know, have healing properties. The only thing is we have to release them slowly so as to allow the scientific community to not catch wind of our gifts. We don't want to end up as someone else's lab rats."

"I know how that goes." We both grope at Maria's tits and knead them and kept fucking her so hard a normal human would pass out from the pleasure.

"Basically we plan on becoming the Bill and Melinda Gates of the pharmacy world. We will donate 90% of it to various charities and other organizations. After a while we are going to cure every disease and make everyone like us. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah, the world will be a Utopia. Also, are you close to finishing as well?"

"So close!" Our cocks pulsate in unison and we both empty our oversized balls into beautiful Maria.

"Oh GOD!" We fill Maria completely with our cum that she is gushing it from both the holes we are filling and flowing out of her mouth.

After our jizz finally begins to slow, Maria responded once her throat was also clear of our sticky juices. "Well since I was unavailable for our news, what about yours Julie? But don't stop fucking me. That was amazing."

"I cannot say no to you dear." Gina said with a smile.

"No need to. Use me like your sex toy that I am."

"Don't have to tell me twice," I say as I pull her down and stuff my cock in her mouth right out of her delicious ass. She moaned into my cock as it hit the back of her throat and started to search even further.

"I thought for sure you'd take her tits."

"Eh, I've gotten a bit snobby from fucking my own. Plus I rarely get to fuck Maria's guts anymore."

"It is nice," Gina said as she put her cock in between her massive pillows. "So what's your news?"

"Well, mine is significantly less humanitarian, but it will be fun." I really start face-fucking the empty-headed whore in front of me. Gina pools Maria's huge tits so he can penetrate the giant mounds of flesh right down the middle.

"I am making a porn studio that will feature all the pornstars I can get to sign on. I'll be doing a bunch of fantasy and fiction plots as well. I enjoy the idea of doing porn parodies, and I already have a few 'go-to's' from the club." My whole cock is down Maria's throat and she still skillfully wraps her tongue around my shaft, and it feels like her tongue is still trying to jerk off my cock as well.

"Are you going to be doing normal shoots as well?" Gina is really slamming her wife's tits so hard that the huge mounds jiggle in every conceivable direction.

"Oh yeah, in fact would you two enjoy being a part of the site?" Maria moaned in approval into my cock.

"I would love to, just give us stupid porn names." Gina said.

"Good...Oh fuck, I am gonna cum."

"Me too!"

We both pull away from our respective parts of Maria and she knowingly gets on her knees. Gina starts stroking my meat pole and I do the same for her, stroking her massive dick. Both our cocks began twitching. Maria waited patiently, mouth agape, for our monster cumshots which greet her face with hose-like intensity. We cover her with our sticky, delicious gift.

"Oh god. That was great!" She says brightly.

Chapter 4 – Mending a Broken Heart

"Fuck Me! Fuck Me HARDER!" She yelled.

"Are you gonna take my load, slut?" I asked in response.

"Fuck yes! Cum all over my face and tits. Make me swallow your huge load." She begged, completely honestly as well.

I pulled out of her tight vagina and jerked out the rest of my load on her open mouth, face, and tits that she was presenting to me. I coated her face and tits completely with my warm cum and I saw her swallowing vigorously to take more of my seed, but there is no way she could keep up.

I finally stopped spraying her with my sauce after about a minute. Shorter than usual. I still enjoy myself when fucking, but there seems to be something missing. I get close when I am with Gene and Maria, but nothing really seems to press my buttons correctly anymore.

"Fuck, that was tasty!" She said after licking herself clean.

"I could say the same for you Gianna." I told the curvy pornstar. I had deals with just about every pornstar ever now. I run a benevolent monopoly that allows other companies to be agents to girls and post their own content while giving them hefty payments for filming with their girls.

"Do you want to stick around and have a personal session? I don't use the powers you gave me on camera, but I love them for my own personal use." Gianna's tits swelled from their normal tear drop shaped F-cups to gigantic orbs.

"I'm sorry, love. I have other things I need to tend to. Still want lunch tomorrow though?"

"Yes ma'am. Good luck on your engagements." Gianna waved goodbye and created a hunky man to fuck her some more.

I've been spreading my powers through the sex industry to cure diseases, and sometimes just for fun. Some people just turn me down and I accept that. They believe I am distorting humanity and it frightens them. It is allowable and I wish them no ill will. I usually end up curing them of something, but sometimes they choose to perish instead. I can't blame them for sticking to their beliefs.

...

I get into my car, which is bigger on the inside. I've finally got a few clones working on some tech and other applied sciences these days. Because of Gene, Maria, and I have made the world a sci-fi fantasy world together. We try to provide the best technologies to everyone. There is much less cyber-crime or even crime in general.

I have ties in the government that are moving the world in better places. Terrorism has been all but wiped out. In addition to me being able to stop anything they want to direct at us, we just sent in a bunch of seductresses and they haven't stopped fucking them like teenage boys. Poverty and most diseases are wiped out. The world is at such a high level of operation, we are very near to utopia.

Maria and Gene did become the new Gates family. To show no hard feelings they have the Gates over from time to time and have sexy geeky orgies. They get quite wild actually.

...Yet I am still feeling very empty. Like, I love it all. I am really happy I have created a new world, and soon we will be able to move to other planets and much more rapidly than we thought. But I feel like I am missing something. I guess love, but I can't connect with anyone anymore. I've tried, but ultimately it devolves and we just become sex friends. I've never broken up with a fling, just kept fucking them. Friends with benefits are nice, but I do want companionship, and the clones, even Gene and Maria, only do so much.

"Hello, Julie. Do you want my slutty body while I give you your messages?"

"I would love that Julie 2, put everything on me. Please start with the monsters on your chest." She looked exactly like me, the only difference was she was coated in what would normally be makeup, but it was of her own creation.

"I would love to ma'am." She absorbed my clothes and exposed my hard cock, which she wrapped her tits around. "So you got a few sexts from Gene and Maria, apparently they learned how to animate objects on vacation and fucked the statue of David who is a grower not a shower."

"Heh...oh that's good. What else my personal slut?" I ask playfully. She wraps her mouth around my crown as well.

'I forgot how tasty your cock is.' I heard Julie 2 think. 'Anyway, you got the normal confirmations from pornstars. Gianna Michaels already sent you a thank you for your sexy times. Madison Ivy is super excited for tomorrow. You also have pulled Tiffany Towers and Wendy Whoppers out of retirement and you're giving them their tits back without the weight so they can enjoy some screen time without back aches.'

"Of fuck. I'm cumming." Julie 2 dutifully took the whole load. "If there is one thing I love about having clones is that they know what I like.

'Fucking tasty. Anyway, the last message is from the forbidden number.'

"What's it about. I am actually curious. Now get on your hands and knees, please." She got on all fours on the giant bench and I slid myself inside of her beautifully slick and tight vagina.

"Oh god, I feel so good." Julie 2 laughed at my bad joke which turned into a lecherous moan quite quickly.

"So what does he want?"

"Well, you are aware he is having trouble with his cancer from the newspaper article."

"Yeah, I never turned him down, he knows he can ask for whatever form of treatment." Julie 2 clenched a little and I know it is because she feels awkward because I am angry, but her extra tightness causes her to cum even more.

"Fuck! I know Julie, but he wants to see you personally now. Not a clone, personally. Goddamn you are giving it to me so good Jules!" I really was giving it to her slutty pussy. She was making a huge puddle on the bench seats and I had white knuckles from squeezing her hips to give me better fucking leverage.

"You know Julie 2; this anger fucking is the best I've felt in a while. Turn around so I can blow my nut load all over that slut face of yours."

"Please, give me your cum! I am your best slut! I deserve your huge cum load as your cum dumpster!" I pictured that dick's face and my balls clenched so hard that my cock turned into a cum fire hose. Julie's head was even pushed back a little from the force of my ejaculate.

"Fuck, this feels great, why does it feel so good?"

"Goddamn, it even tastes sweeter, sweety."

"My head is still buzzing, call the guy and tell him I'll be there as soon as...you know what, stop the car."

The car stopped by my voice. Self-driving cars are so cool.

...

I materialized right outside his room and realized I was still naked. I put on some clothes with understated colors, but they are still quite revealing. My huge tits, ass, and cock are covered, but fairly apparent through the cloth. I walk in calmly.

"Good to see you Julie. Thank you for seeing me. Let alone so quickly. I didn't know your league of clones was that good."

"How are you, Darrell?" This was the man that ran me over. I tried contacting him, but he never responded no matter how many times I tried. Since then he has been cut off from me entirely. I tried to reach out so I waited for him. It just angered me.

"Could be better, to be honest."...Usually I can read minds really easily, but I can't get through his. I don't know why.

"Well this is odd. I actually cannot read your thoughts, which is actually a nice change, but why do you want me here?"

"Well...I mean...honestly I thought I was going to beg for my life, but now that you are here, I just want your forgiveness."

"Beg forgiveness for what? For creating a better world? For giving me an amazing ability? You are infuriating Darrell. I think if anyone needs forgiveness it is not you."

"That's what some would think, but I shouldn't be saved. This is my penance. I was an awful human before the accident. I was a guy who didn't care what happened to you. I sped off after I hit you. I didn't even call the ambulance. That is why I never took any of your calls. Especially after you got famous because all that came out was about the good things you do. I literally made my money from using slave labor from homeless people, and flipped the houses they worked on and gave them just enough to binge on more alcohol and the cycle went on. I didn't want to bog down your noble pursuits while I was still such an asshole. All I want is redemption before I die. I just want the best person in the world to forgive me before I go, even though it is more than I deserve."

"Is this some sort of death-bed conversion?"

"No. I just want someone to think I wasn't an entire piece of shit, despite the fact I was. I don't want to be remembered entirely in hatred."

"You know. We are going to work on that promise and do you even better. Not only are you not going to die, but you are going to make up for your sins."

"No. I should die. I should not be allowed to live on."

"Completely wrong. You dying will help no one, especially yourself. You will make up for what you've done, but it will be under my watch. You will do exactly as I say. You will die, but be reborn as my protégé. A paragon of good. So take this." I hand him a vial. What he doesn't realize yet is that it is the most powerful concentration of my cum I have ever produced.

"I don't think I should get a second chance."

"Here's the thing. You are getting one. Now drink it up before I shove it down your throat." 'Slut' I think to myself.

"Thank you, Julie." Don't thank me yet. Darrell drinks the contents of the vial. "Well this isn't exactly what I expected."

"Give it a second."

A few seconds passed and Darrell's eyes opened up as wide as conceivable, and he started to glow. His head was hitting the pillow as the changes started. Darrell's hair filled back in from his bald head and grew out beautifully blonde, curly, and long. His eyelashes come in and they grew out huge along with his eyes that even seemed to grow especially because his eyes are becoming outlined with huge amounts of eye shadow. His face even morphed to a very feminine version of his old self.

Darrell's waist pulled in, his hips flayed out with an ass that lifted his pelvis up a little bit. Lastly, his chest ballooned out and became massive mounds on his chest. Coup de grace was he even lost his penis temporarily making him nearly all woman. He could grow it back if he wanted, but first he is mine.

"I kind of figured this was your plan, but damn. Now that it has happened, it makes me so happy." Darrell said in a much higher register. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long and this is the perfect way to get back at me. For you to fuck me with abandon."

"Not yet."

"What? Why?"

"Since you ingested the medicine made from my cum, I can now see into your mind. I know the men and women you wronged and I know where they are. We don't have to worry about making their lives better now, because I've all but eliminated homelessness, but I will allow them great sexual congress over your body, and until you give them the best orgasms of their lives you will not have me. And don't think you can get away either. You are now my slave until you fulfill your re-payment of this people, and I am fairly certain you will want to be my personal whore."

"God, yes that is what I want, I am so fucking wet at the idea. Please let them fuck me, and then make me your personal whore. Created only to do your bidding. I will do all I can to please you."

"You will have to. It will be step two in your atonement, but it will also be step one in becoming my wife. I know you think you are shitty, but you obviously want to change. You were just like me, just maybe a little more immoral, but I know we are similar people. You are going to be just like me, and we will fuck for an eternity. You gave my life meaning, and that is why you get a second chance as well. You gave me one. Well, that and I love me a good, cock-crazed, cum whore."

"I would love to be your cock and cum whore."

...

"I'm not usually one to get nervous, but I am really nervous Julie."

"Don't worry, Darrell, all these men and women want to do if fuck you like the slut, which your new body will allow quite perfectly." I say disinterestedly on the surface, but on the inside I am burning with desire.

"It's just the first time playing with a cock that isn't mine, and I am giddy with excitement to try out my new slut body." She says jumping in her seat and her naked, free tits jiggle happily, "but there are so many of them."

"You know, you've taken to your new body so quickly. How about you being Danielle now?"

"I love it. What are you going to do during my orgy of cock and pussy?"

"Quite frankly, I will be thoroughly turned on so Julie 2 will fuck me after she is done briefing the participants."

"Good, I wouldn't want you to be bored while I get to be baptized for my sins." Danielle's hands roam to her pussy and start toying.

Fuck she turns me on. All I have to do is stall her for 20 more minutes and then she'll be mine. Hopefully her body won't overpower these men.

"Danielle,"

"Yeah," she moans, I shouldn't tell her but I am going to.

"I feel wrong for doing this to you."

"You shouldn't. I am finally repenting."

"No, not that. You still have control over your appearance, but only for 20 minutes. I was hoping to distract you for that time with sex, and then take you as my personal whore...or wife I guess, but you don't have to. You could transform and leave. I'd keep my eye on you, but you could have another chance on your own."

There was a long pause where Danielle stared deeply into my eyes. She got up sharply and slowly moved to the door and I accepted it. She put her hand out to grab the knob, but suddenly stopped.

"You are easy to fool."

"What?"

"I would have already changed if I wanted to leave. I am doing my repentance for me, but then I am going to be your fuck slave to make up to you."

I get to my feet, cross the room, and plant the most passionate kiss on Danielle's face.

"It won't seem like it, but you will be the person I most treasure. Since this has happened, all people have wanted me for was for their own pleasure. I like that, and I won't give it up, but I love that you are looking out for my pleasure."

"It is all I want to do."

"I love you, Danielle."

"And I will stay Danielle, because I love you too."

Fuck she made me so hard.

The door slowly opened and Julie 2 came in.

"Congratulations, now watch your true love get pummeled by cock."

"Can't wait," Danielle and I said in unison.

"So this is Darrell Williams now?" One of the men said, who had a huge dick.

"Well, soon Danielle Smith, but yes. I am the man who wronged you, but now I am all woman."

"Good. Now come here so I can fuck your face."

Danielle walked towards him. "I'm so sorry Mitch. I hope to please you though." Danielle said demurely.

"Although I am happy you remembered my name, that doesn't matter. If you are so sorry take my huge cock down your throat!" Mitch lashed out and grabbed the back of her head and roughly pulled her down to his cock which Danielle obediently opened up for. Mitch slammed and speared Danielle's throat with his cock. Danielle let out a moan. I wouldn't let her take this many cocks without letting her body enjoy it. Her pussy dripped from the quick stimulation.

"James, Rich, John, Frank, Miller, Jenny, Amy, and Regina, she is apologizing to all of you and hoping you will take part in her deflowering. You may also have fun with each other, but we hope you share in the main feast." Julie 2 let them know what was running through Danielle's brain besides pure lust.

"Do we all get to try each of her holes?" Regina asked.