Abnormal Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you do. Now have fun while I occupy myself with another slut in the room."

They all were taking Danielle to town, and there wasn't much concern for same-sex contact. Mitch was closing in to cumming down her throat. James was fucking her tits, John was getting jerked off and fingering Amy who was also licking Jenny's pussy as well, Frank was plowing Danielle's ass, and Miller was screwing Regina who was tongue punching Danielle's pussy with abandon.

"Oh good lord, she is milking us!" Mitch yelled as he came buckets down Danielle's throat with a wide smile across his face.

"Fuck, you gave them a little boost, didn't you Julie?" Danielle asked after Mitch had depleted that orgasm.

"I may have given them a little bit of an enhancement. I couldn't have my newest slut be unsatisfied."

James shoved his throbbing cock in her mouth before she could respond saying that she was enjoying herself more than she had ever before. I really had made the ultimate fuck-doll.

I watched the raucous action as I slammed balls deep into my buxom clone and came more than I ever had in my life. I stayed hilt deep in her to make sure I didn't drown us all in cum. I couldn't handle the thought of this lovely woman, who until recently was a man, who I changed, and who owed her life to me and will repay it in sex that gratifies me 100 percent and at all hours of the day.

"Fuck, we really like seeing her get pounded," Julie 2 exclaimed, as she squirted all over me.

"Yeah, she's such a great fuck slave."

Chapter 5 – Bringing Two People Together, Forever

Danielle was covered in cum. She had nearly blacked out from her row of orgasms, which with the men and women's increased libidos, lasted for at least four hours. She came from her new lovers for four straight hours. It was a joy to watch.

"I...cannot...believe...that just happened. I never thought penance could feel so good."

"Yes, Danielle. I wouldn't make it that bad for you. Now wake up your partners and thank them for a good time, and if they think that their repayment wasn't enough to call your wife at a later date. Aka Me. After they all leave we are to be wed."

Danielle dutifully got up and woke up her newly reconciled friends. They all said they would be in touch so they might be able to share in my fabulous whore. After their honeymoon period of course. After the visitors left, Danielle skipped across the room and sat in my lap.

"I think I want to be your stereotypical wife. I'll wait for you to come home, have dinner waiting, and I'll only have an apron on so we can let the dinner get cold as we fuck and create heat that way. I think that is all I want though. I want you to love me, and for me to work for that love for the rest of my life."

I peer deeply into Danielle's big, clear eyes. "I've never felt this way about a person. Not only will you be my favorite of my sexual encounters, but I also just want to cuddle next to you watching some silly show. I want to share everything with you. I hope you can forgive me for my scorn because I love you. I think I always have."

"I think these will do as vows." Julie 2 says standing up. We all teleport to the intersection where we first met, unintentionally. Julie 2 reappears in a priest's collar and cloak, but nothing else. Danielle showed up wearing a corset fashioned after a wedding dress that pushing up her tits even more than normal. My dress, if you can even call it that, does cover a small bit of my breasts with triangles up to my nipples, but showing my entire cleavage. It ends at the top of my hips with what looks like a tiny ballet fringe and my cock droops down to my knees.

"I now pronounce you brides. Please kiss each other." Danielle and my eyes meet. We move in slowly and kiss each other conservatively (especially for our dress) but passionately.

"We can't have this being too traditional so," Julie 2 gives a little flourish of her hand and a bed appears in the middle of the road. A few signs pop up down the road to inform passersby of the oncoming show, "please begin railing the more feminine bride."

"Well, we don't have to worry about getting run over," I say as I undo my slutty 'wedding dress.'

"Yeah, I'm not behind a wheel anymore, but this time I'll give you exactly what you want," Danielle said as she peeled off her corset and hopped on the bed.

"Danielle?" I ask quickly.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind our first time not be a cum fest and with people watching us?"

"I would deeply love that." Danielle said looking at me lovingly. I gather up all my powers, which are near-god like even with all my clones wandering around using up portions of it, and I slow down time round us until the universe around us stops.

"Holy Shit! I thought we would just teleport to another location. I have picked the right spouse." Danielle's wonder wore off and looked over to me. "Whenever you're ready Julie, I am more than waiting for consummation...That sounded way more romantic in my head. " Danielle says with a laugh. She rolls onto her back and her mountainous tits are standing at attention from her chest and her hands roam down to her pussy. She coos plainly as her fingers roam into her folds and plays with her clit.

I am so turned on and I want to ravage her, but I hold back. I shrink my cock to a still impressive seven inches, but my cum will be normal size.

I crawl across the bed and pull myself over my lover's body. "Hello, my love," I say before I plant a deep kiss on Danielle's mouth. She moans into my mouth as she pushes further into her wet slit. I move over to her neck and kiss her tenderly. Our tits rub up against each other and cause both of us to get even more hot. I can tell she needs it and so do I. I line myself up with her and slide in easily.

"Oh god!" Even so much smaller than the usual monster, and I feel so damn good from it. I love it. Nothing has come close. I'm already going to cum!" I didn't have to wait long as she blew her load against my pelvis.

"I have more than that for you." I say into her ear as she moans loudly, wordlessly. Now with every movement she cums more, drenching our bed in the middle of the road.

Danielle isn't the only one feeling great. Even though I fashioned her new body as a sex doll, and she is orgasming more than should ever be possible, she is also trying to actively massage my cock, which would have put a lesser man over the edge in less than ten seconds. I hold on and stand up on my knees so I can watch the action. I am going mid-tempo, watching the waterfall of Danielle's cum gush like a hose, and both our sets of huge tits flailing around so sexually. I grab onto her love sacks and knead them like beautiful dough. Danielle screams at the treatment and her gushing pussy sprays even more.

"I know you're distracted because god knows I am," I start to say, "but I love you. You are the only person who has been explicitly worried about me finishing, but Dani, I am going to make sure you drown in ecstasy every time we fuck. I'll make sure you drown in ecstasy when we are sitting together doing nothing as well. I love you so much!" I scream.

"I love you too!" She screams, and we both explode from the pleasure. I've had a three foot long cock launch multiple gallons of cum in the most pleasurable way, but no orgasm has felt better than that orgasm and subsequent ejaculation.

We both see stars for quite a time.

"Oh my god...or should I say Julie?"

"I am never going to get sick of the way your brain works." I lean over and put my tongue deep in her mouth.

"So what do we do now?"

"I guess I should return the motion to the galaxy."

"Might be a good idea. But what about our waiting audience?"

"I guess we could give them a show." I wink and smile to Danielle as my dick springs back to a foot and a half while rock hard and the world returns to its normal motion.

"Julie 2, announce it."

"Of course," Julie's voice is amplified out of my power. "Citizens of this fair town that saw the awakening of this sexy goddess, you may witness and jack off first hand to her first publicized fuck with her new wife, Danielle Smith. Another lust forged woman who will now take our favorite sex symbol in a marital way. Minors will not be able to see any of the exchange, so no need to try. Step right up ad have some fun. If you want to enjoy this experience later, watch the scene at Julie sex goddess dot com. Thank you all."

Within seconds a whole crowd had gathered, naked, waiting for the show. We didn't make them wait long. We were already positioned on the bed for it but we teased them for a little while. I pushed her up to the headboard and pretended to put my cock inside her, instead rubbing it up her taught tummy. You could hear a collective, audible sigh from the crowd.

"Not yet you pervs." Danielle said with a wink.

"Yeah, we haven't even gotten started." I say as I get on all fours and put my face in Dani's snatch who returns the affection with a happy coo.

"Oh, so you like my sweet cunt, don't you?" She sure knows how to work a crowd. I moan into her wet pussy as my tongue wanders past her lips, which she returns with another sultry moan. "My girl knows how to work a pussy!" She screams. I pull her around with my tongue leaving her insides.

"Apparently Julie wants to see how good her whore is at working a cock. I'd bet you all are curious as well." Julie 2 says, stoking her own wet pussy.

And she does know how to work a cock. She teases with her tongue for a few seconds and then without hesitation her lips move slowly down to my engorged balls. I would moan if I weren't already tongue punching her sweet cunt. I have created the best cock sucker on Earth because she is speeding up and I cannot help but unload my gift to her right away.

If my last orgasm was the best of my life, this was the best orgasm of everyone in existence up until this point all at once. Danielle's body was tailor made to accept my massive loads, but she couldn't possibly keep up. She somehow manages to keep the cum down her throat, but my spunk rockets from her pussy and ass unable to hold back the flood of cum with her sexual dams.

The crowd yells as they all cum simultaneously and are sprayed with a fountain of my and Danielle's jizz as they send their offerings our direction. My orgasm was wonderful, but Danielle's was just as good and it came from just throating my cock.

"Stick around folks; we'll get your dicks harder and your pussies wetter this time around." Julie 2 yelled.

This was quite true as I pushed back up onto my knees and Danielle took her former place with her hands on the headboard of the bed, and her ass stuck out for plowing. I moved right behind her, rested my cock on her ass and back, grabbed her hair, pulled her up and loudly gave her this command.

"Tell these people what you want."

"Plow me like the slut I am!" She yelled in a moan. "Fuck me with no care except your own pleasure."

"This is why I love this girl. She's my slut." I said as I drove myself into her pussy, which greeted me with a wave of girl cum. I kept pulling Danielle's hair while I pounded her so the crowd could take in her prodigious, bouncing bust. My other hand stayed on her right tit, massaging the firm looking flesh that gave way easily as I groped her. I found her nipple and tugged at it and it exploded in milky goodness.

"Look at me milk this cow. Good thing she has a stud to take care of her. Fill her tight twat full of a dick that is much larger than any bull's. How is it, baby?"

"I can't get enough! I can't stop cumming! Treat me like an animal. Treat me like a sex toy! Everything you do makes me want your cock even more!" She yells each of her terse statements. I was reacting more than I thought I would to her dirty talk. I couldn't believe how much I loved her and how little I had to do to convert Darrell to Danielle. I could tell this had little to do with me. He always wanted to be used, but for good reason. Now she is being used though, as my own personal cum dumpster. This thought drove me to the brink, but I held back for just one more minute.

"Where does everyone want me to cum?" I ask in hysterics. They unanimously responded in turn with, "on her face!" I indulged their fantasies and pulled out of Danielle and pulled her hair so she would face me sitting on her knees, mouth open waiting for my gift.

I seemed to cum in slow motion feeling every drop of my fire hose, sized cum shot leave my balls and burst through my cock. My spunk slapped on her face and within seconds she had swallowed multiple times, her face and hair were covered, as were her tits, and everything else on her for that matter. With every orgasm caused movement I heard the bed squelch with the sound of our combined jizz and milk seeping into the fibers. I don't believe in god, but if that is what heaven is like, dying would be okay in my book.

We sat there dazed for several minutes. The whole crowd also having shot loads bigger than their bodies would normally allow. When our genitals settled, Julie 2's voice came out of seemingly nowhere. "Well friends, time to go back to daily life." And that was true, but now I had the best partner a girl could ask for. I couldn't wait to introduce her to Gene and Maria.