Abnormal Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria, my name is Julie Smith, I am a patient of Gene's. I know your name because Gene and I have gotten very close. You should be able to tell because Gene is the one who was just fucking me." Maria tried to speak but I cut her off. "Don't worry this isn't permanent, we were just having a bit of fun while I showed Gina what I can do. That being said, Gene also told me that you cheated on him, and since I have already seen into your mind, I know it's true. He's not angry. He's your man, and he wants you to be his, but I think we can become good friends if you let us.

Maria was silent for a while. "This is unreal, I can't believe I am even sitting here still," she said quietly after her pause. "How can you do this, and why am I so horny?"

"How I got these powers would take too long to explain, but your husband had a role in giving them to me. So I rewarded him with his own set of abilities. Also, you are horny because when I change myself with sexual desire in mind, I exude all sorts of pheromones which leaves the object of my desire very excited, correct Gina?"

"This is all correct my love," Gina said with her intelligence back, "Julie has given us a wonderful gift, not only can we be closer to each other, but we can become the next step in human evolution. This form has so much power, but it is tempered by desire for good and mainly for pleasure. All Julie and I desire is for good to come to the world, including this enhanced living, and massively increased pleasure. Julie and I will give you so much power, and you will love it. Most of all you will love me for it, so please come over here and let me give it to you." Gina, having regained some independence walks over to Maria on the couch and kisses her deeply. A kiss that is returned with great vigor from Maria. After Gina breaks off the kiss, she presents her huge cock to Maria.

Maria looks her cock up and down, then looks up at Gina's sexy, sultry body and thinks for a second...Then in one fluid motion takes about half of Gina's meat rod down her throat. Gina lets out a moan from the awesome display and Maria's hands move, one to assist in pleasuring Gina, the other to her dripping pussy which give a happy squelch.

"Oh god, Maria! You are making me so hot!" Gina nearly yells already. Maria is a natural cock-sucker because I can feel the intensity of Gina's oncoming orgasm, and she unloads waves of jizz down Maria's throat. I can tell that Gina's power has grown too because I can now also hear what Maria is thinking, linking all three of us together.

'Oh that was delicious, now I know you can hear me Julie, so let me taste yours while Gina gets my main course.' She thinks and right as I hear it she opens her mouth while shifting forward onto her hands and knees, presenting herself to Gina. Gina needs no more signal and lines up and plunges insider her wife.

Not wanting to be left out, I grab my dick and put the tip in Maria's waiting mouth and shove my whole cock down her throat. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as Gina and I essentially lumberjack saw her with our cocks, and fuck our new, and highly willing sex-toy. Gina and I are thoroughly enjoying this, but Maria is losing her mind in the tsunami of pleasure. There wasn't a movement that didn't cause her to squirt. Maria must be a weakness for both of us because Gina and I came very quickly and at the same time, thrusting deep into our respective holes, causing Maria's poor back to bend slightly at our rough treatment. I could feel the vast amount of pleasure as we poured gallon after gallon of cum into her.

Maria eventually came down from her oversexed high, and started to think more clearly. "Oh...my...GOD! That was awesome honey, in the classical sense of the word." She jumped into Gina's open arms. "I am sorry I ever cheated on you. I was wrong to pursue sex away from you. I never did it out of spite. I always loved you, you were just so busy and..." Gina cut her off.

"You have no need to apologize, but now we never have to leave each other. Or when we decide to bring someone else in, we can both have fun. Also, this should be a good time." Gina plit herself in two, one being Gina and the other being classic Gene, but sporting a much larger package. "You can probably do this now too, Maria." Said the male Gene.

Maria thought about it and she split into her naturally beautiful self, and a version of her that looked like she had undergone so many plastic surgeries you wouldn't be able to count them on your hands. She gave the new version rounded tits but they went down past her hips, massive puffy lips only good for sucking dick, make-up that would be considered a lot even if it were spread across twenty women's faces, and curves that could never come naturally.

"Ha, this is fun," Maria giggled.

Gene turned to me. "So what do you plan to do with these abilities? I plan on studying them to see if I can more quickly spread them to the rest of humanity. I think this will do a lot for the human race. At the very least make us more peaceful, let alone horny." Gene said with a smile.

"I think I am going to spread the gift the way I gave it to you. The fun way." I smiled happy with the possibilities, happy with my new purpose in life, and happy because I was becoming more than a little hard at the idea.

Chapter 3 – Looking to the Future

"You're on in 10, boss," My assistant opens the door to shout in.

"Gotcha thanks. Wait a sec." I say calling after the clone of myself who was running around the club like a mad woman.

"What's up, Julie?"

"How do I look?"

"Spitting image."

"Good." Working with your own, personal clones is fantastic. I know when they are lying, but they are also perfect for saying exactly what I want to hear.

I look back in the mirror and I see something that I was expecting, but still a little odd to see after all this time. I see a redheaded woman with her hair parted, slightly wavy, over her left eye but both eyes have sparkling blue eye shadow and my head is a bit more ovular than usual. I am also wearing gloves that reach past my elbows in the same blue as my eyes.

I also have a ridiculously curvy figure where my should is a normal width, my waist looks as though I were wearing the most form squishing corset, but without the Ren-fair faire, and a behind you could bounce quarters off of. My ridiculous frame is covered very tightly by a slinky, strapless, red sequined dress that has a split up my right, shapely thigh and shows off a considerable bit of my copious, massive, perky breasts.

In case you haven't seen the classic mixed live-action, animated classic Who Framed Roger Rabbit, my form mirrors none other than the uber sexualized Jessica Rabbit. Although, I do give myself a bit more bust than the original-which makes me look even more like a cartoon-that is what I love about my powers. My body is much like another plaything, but one that I take care of well...Although, it is pretty easy to take care of. Just make sure I keep everyone lusting over me or fucking me relentlessly.

I walk gracefully out of my dressing room and glide to the stage in my massive blue heels that keep my feet sloped like a Barbie doll's. All my other clone, co-workers nod at me while keeping their eyes glued to my jiggling chest planets.

"Give a big round of applause for Yoko Littner!" The announcer says over the booming PA system. We really enjoy theme nights at the club. The anime character with a slightly enhanced bust walks off stage.

"Wow, boss. You look good! You'll knock them dead. Also, there are some good prospects for tonight. They are really worked up. Have fun." The naked woman walks away after a wink. I know she is a flesh projection of me, but damn she got me hot and heavy. Well, it will help me with my performance at least.

"Next up, we are happy to welcome to the stage, my favorite, your favorite, and definitely Roger's favorite. Jessica Rabbit!" You could hear the cheers from miles way had the doors not been soundproofed.

An old styled jazzy song comes on and I start singing the words to 'Why don't you do right' from the movie. No one really pays attention to the words though as I am slowly, seductively rolling my long gloves. Once my fingers have escaped their silky prison, my hands move to pull my dress up slowly past my knees, then over the length of my legs, revealing sexy hips which leave little to the imagination with my G-string with a cartoon bunny on it that showed off a cartoonish large ass. Next I reveal my navel and my tiny waist, which is a little wider than the cartoon because I want at least a tiny shred of realism. Next, I give a long look at the crowd while my hands rest on the fabric right below my nipples, showing some under cleavage.

After some tense seconds where I finish the song, I tear the dress off pulling my tits up and they bounce back into their resting position with little tassels where my nipples are placed. A new song comes on over the speakers and a pole jumps out right in front of me as I jump up on the pole and twirl around while my tits jiggle away. The crowd all unzip their pants, which is expected let alone allowed in the club, and I get down from the pole and tear off the little clothing left clinging to my body.

I think to myself, 'Here comes the fun part.' None of them touch their cocks or even a few pussies, except for exposing them to me. I let myself down onto my knees and plunge my fingers into my drenched, waiting cunt. I love this feeling; my arms are pinching my mounds together as my left hand plunges three fingers inside my tight slit while my right index finger rubs my clit vigorously. Before longs I have whipped myself into a moaning frenzy and I am already feeling myself get close to completion. I look to see my thralls and appreciate the fact that my female watchers are losing it more than the men. I do love when women cannot control themselves around me. With that thought I am driven over the edge and cum with the force of an explosive round of ammunition and spray girl cum in a literal torrent on my crowd. Without anyone touching their privates they all cum on queue as well, spraying well beyond their usual abilities. All of which fills me with more good natured power and energy.

I then slow down time around me, directing all the jizz to my body, but also choosing who will be my next normal lay. I send the beautiful woman and the handsome man telepathic messages to meet me in a week's time to have some fun.

Unfortunately, I have too many other things to take care of to stay at Fantasies (my club) myself. Luckily, I have more than enough slutty clones to keep it running. My duties have become very great in number since Gene and I shared our abilities with Maria. One of these duties is stopping into Gene and Maria and fucking the shit out of both of them: often.

I head back to my dressing room nude. I quickly transform myself back to what I am now calling normal. The tits are just a bit bigger, growing to double F-cups. My hair turns back to brunette and I clear my face of make-up. I give myself bit wider waist but keep the nice ass. The last thing I change is above my cunt grows a monster, arm-length cock that is permanently erect.

I walk into my dressing room and sit on my personal bed where I do my usual after stripping practice. I take my huge tits, wrap them around my wide cock, and take the remainder down my throat. I keep massaging my prick with my bouncy tits, and my throat kneads my crown. I moan into my own cock waiting for the close moment where I drown myself in spunk. I feel my cock pulse from the base and I wait for the monster load. Literally seeing stars, I feel the huge amount of cum hose out of me and spray into my stomach and once I've had my fill I pull away blowing in my mouth till it overflows so I let my cock go completely allowing cum to fly all over my sexy body.

I sit in the glow of post-ejaculation bliss for a while. I always try to sit back and remember how amazing my life is now. I am a sexual god among humans, I can choose who else I give this gift to, I run a highly successful night club, I have more than a few politicians who are not only supporting my goals, but also are trying with me to help the common good. I guess my upcoming porn deal is going to be pretty awesome as well. I am climbing the ranks and I don't even need money. I keep myself and my clones sustained on sexual release. Food is just a luxury to me now. I give away 95 percent of my profits to various charities. My life is pretty awesome.

...

Today, I am going to meet Gene and Maria at their lab because they have an announcement for me, as I do for them. Since the transformation Gene and Maria have been closer than ever. Maria has since jumped quite a few IQ points (as have I but to an even greater degree) so she has been working with Gene studying the effects of a drug trial and the subsequent sexual nature of the trial since the drug is a cure all based off of my cum. Also, when they get bored or hit stopping point, they fuck each other's brains out.

They aren't the only ones who have been busy. My clones aren't just for doing my dirty work, although I am still telepathically linked to them so I still get their full experiences. I also have many more clones simply enjoying and experiencing any media they can get their hands on. My brain is more than likely the most powerful thing in the world, and if I wanted to concentrate on just one thing I could master anything in a few minutes, but I would rather do a bunch of things and have somewhat normal life. I have some playing video games, listening to music, reading fine or awful literature, researching scientific developments, and of course still fucking like rabbits. I figure I can leave the breakthroughs to the lovebirds though.

I walk into the same hospital that I got my treatment at. I've become a regular here and everyone knows my name. They also are well aware of the skimpy clothes I wear. Right now I went with slutty hippie for the fun of it. My hair is long and wavy reaching my butt with a headband around my forehead. My other wear is where it gets fun. I am wearing a very thin but royal purple flowing top with frilly sleeves and a V-neck that goes past my belly button. You can see more of my huge breasts just by looking slightly down because my nipples easily poke through the fabric. I still have my giant cock so I wear an ankle length floral skirt that is cute, but much less sexy.

"Hi Donna." I say cheerily to the receptionist.

"Hello Julie," she responds hopefully. I may have slept with more than a few of the hospital staff as well. "Are you going straight to see Gene and Maria?" Her eyes are filled with longing.

"Yep. Sorry Donna, I'll make sure to pencil you in soon." She will be getting a call but not from me, but maybe a group of my helpers. I then head to the stirs and teleport to Gene and Maria's lab. I love being me, but it is still so odd to be able to manipulate my body and the world like that.

As I reappear an instant later I see very quickly what is happening. Gene has taken to being Gina while fucking his wife so he has two watermelon globes sticking from his chest and a cock the size of a horse ramming into Maria who has also ditched her former, classy body for something much more lewd. She has even grander tits that, if they weighed how much they should naturally, they would leave her back broken to paralysis. Maria also has an ass to die for which is exactly where Gina is ramming her absurd cock into which causes great claps of flesh and sets all their naughty bits to jiggling.

I enjoy watching these two, human sex-toys, but I am getting really turned on as well by their animalistic sex. My cock ballooned very quickly so my long dress was brought up exposing my second sex organ that was dripping with lust. I let out a little coo taking off my loose clothing, but the two still wrapped in bliss didn't take notice of me. So I slipped behind sexy Gina to take in her wonderful ass. I took a good look at the bouncy flesh and got her rhythm down and lined up with her rosebud.

"Hey," I said and as they turned slightly I slammed my whole length into Gina whose ass must be well trained by her wife because her sweet hole let me in without any resistance or hesitation.

"OOOOOH FUCK!" Gina screamed as I slammed into her prostate which caused her to immediately cum into Maria's pussy.

"OH GOD! You're filling me up so much!" Maria screamed as I pumped into Gina's tightening hole and with every move of my hips, Gina came more and more into Maria. "I can feel the cum run through me. There's so much!" She got out the last few words before cum flew from her mouth like a waterfall with a look of bliss in her eyes. The absurdity of the situation turned me on even more which caused me to start pumping breast milk all over my two lovers who were already wet with sweat and sex.

Gina's ass gripped my swelling cock even more as she took over the movements. She was now pushing herself on my cock and when she pulled away from my shaft, she was further burying herself in her wife.

"You fucking sluts. You couldn't even wait for me to arrive?" I said petting Gina's ass before planting a rippling smack on it, which caused her ass to seize on my cock.

"Let's make it up to you. Get in between us and we'll both fuck you relentlessly." Maria moaned still being shafted by Gina.

"That sounds magical." I said and I directed Gina to the table to lie down. Her cock sticking straight up, I climbed up and led her cock into my squelching pussy which sucked at his cock with purpose. "Now grind on this." I commanded Maria. She immediately jumped up and set my cock in her inexplicably tight hole.

"God, I love you two." I said feeling a cock inside my pussy, and a pussy wrapped around my cock. It was then that Maria placed a sloppy French kiss on my waiting mouth. Also, Gina then started kissing my neck and ears, and her hands reached around and fondled my tits, which let out an even greater stream of tit juice. I moaned into Maria's slutty mouth.

"Julie, you are so fucking hot. I love plowing your hot cunt." Gina whispered in my ear as her cock pushed in me even further and I could feel her veiny, pulsing cock filling my snatch that gripped her. I could feel Maria's pussy clench down on my huge shaft as well. I can feel both my sweet sex organs scream out in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum." I yell.

"So am I baby," Gina whispers in my ear. I feel her cock project semen deep into my womb and I feel it dribble down my cunt as my cock explodes from the mind-bending sensation of fucking and being fucked. My hot cunt and huge tits are both expelling vast amounts of juices which Maria is trying to catch with a mouth wide open, but a head and eyes that are empty of any thought beyond the carnal. I hear her try to swallow as fast as she can, but she cannot keep up with the torrential downpour my body creates. Damn the sight of that slut lapping up my juices is so hot.

"I could never get sick of that sight." I say looking down at Maria licking the tops of her tits getting all my nectar off. I also dismount Gina and a torrent of her cum falls out of my pussy like a waterfall.

"Oh Julie that was too good for words." Gina says getting up from the table.

"I agree, Gina. That was amazing. What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Wait, don't I get a say in this?" Maria says pulling her tit away from her mouth for a moment to speak and then returned to lapping at it.

"I guess we could talk while we fuck my slut of a wife," Gina posited.

"That is a welcomed suggestion. Which hole do you prefer?"

"You take her ass, and I get her cunt?"

I don't respond, I just pick the wanton slut up who coos as I lift her into the air. I lift her above my fist sized crown and let her slip all the way down my cock letting gravity do much of the work. Maria is in positive ecstasy and gives me a look to show exactly the degree she enjoys her whorish treatment.