All Comments on 'Above His League'

by jj26809

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
I keep hoping

but end up disappointed every time.

jj, your characters have some serious self-esteem issues.

And if you are going to put a story in a category, at least try to stick to the normal guidelines for that category.

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Nice Theme As A Poster Here Noted, But...

It's compromised by wooden characters speaking stilted dialogue. I pictured marionettes speaking instead of real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice premise and good story...

...but please get an editor.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
A LEAGUE DESCRIBES SEVERAL TEAMS

all shooting for the top seed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey

It's good to have another good story from you. 👮🏼

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Working while in med school?

Not allowed to have a job. Not only do u not have time for it, u sign a commitment not to have ajob. If she was caught, she could have been thrown out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story line

I know it's featured in romance, it's a good story line, just needs editing and some more thought put into the sex scenes. Honestly, most people do come here to get off or to read somethig that gets them ready to get off and the sex is just like "they had sex and he dumped a load in her and watched it pour out" that doesn't make you feel anything passionate. Sex should be passionate, fucking should be almost animalistic.. It really is, it's primal reflexes.

Anyways good work and keep it up you've got a good beginning!

Also, I've been reading here for over a year and this is the first comment I've made so I see real potential here you just gotta keep working at it:)

-TheFairlyLocalWhovian

burningloveburningloveabout 7 years ago
Please get an editor - otherwise good story

The language mistakes really detract from a good story. I shake my head, trying to determine what you wanted to write. It slows down the enjoyment of reading.

Otherwise, you do write good stories - well thought out.

I am reading some of your other work.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
Too tedious

The author's language is stilted and the interactions between people are really trite. The plot is old hat and the charcters too shallow. Perhaps if you tried reading the story as if it were somebody else's you might see its shortcomings. Good luck. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
poor at best

cheesy, poorly written, thin characterizations, hard to read because of the mistakes and harder to believe it ever could have occurred.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
What can one say

It could have been better. To me it read as a simplistic yarn and certainly not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice one, what more can I say.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Nice and fun

This has been a simple story, but fun and enjoyable. You never know where you can find the love of your life ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Cute Story

But as others have suggested, please get an editor/proofreader....

Still 5* for the feel-good vibes.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Constructive feedback

This is romance so there really should be conflict that pulls our happy couple apart, so they must overcome it to be together. I liked the story. The characters could really standout with more development of their feelings, desires. Maybe a prequel describing the tension or antagonist that fails to pull them apart, would help develop the characters and provide the conflict. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one star because of Anal. I hate it.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

Nice story refreshing change from the usual drama on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous