Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promised... I can feel your knee now, darling, with my fingertips that is. I'll try now if it works, shall I let loose?"

"Yes darling, I still have your elbow to support you, in case we failed." I felt the light weight of her hand getting a hold on the kneecap, her fingertips hooked into the rim, and she sighed happily, I felt her elbow relaxing.

"Thank you Bernd, seems to work properly, my shoulder is relaxed as well as the elbow, no hurt at all, thank you my darling."

"Don't praise me too early love, but I'll be very careful with the washing, of course. Just tell me once I hurt you, my darling - don't hold back, will you?" Sylvia nodded, and I reached under her arms to wash her nipples, both still hard, and proudly erect. No reaction, and I smiled. My index fingers and thumbs were already soapy and closed in over both of them perky rubbers to wash more thoroughly.

One, two low moans, and a lonnngg sigh rewarded my effort, "Bernd... darling?"

"What is it my love, your shoulder? Sorry..."

She giggled, sounding happily, "Ahem, darling, about my arm... it feels, well, neglected... and your fingers... ouhh gaawwd," as mentioned digits pinched, a bit, "...err, well your fingers... what I wanted to tell you my darling... they're kind of wandering, so it seems to me, on their own will?"

"Ooh..." I peeked over her left shoulder, watching my digits beleaguering her nipples, "...you are right darling, thank you for asking dear, I wasn't aware..." I pinched the right nipple, a bit harder, and was rewarded with a heart warming squeal, I grinned...satisfied, "I'm soo sorry darling, I couldn't see anything with your broad shoulders in my view, so I thought this was your elbow, hard as it is, and so...." my prettily squirming girl snickered breathlessly while I continued, "hey, hands - to your right, please, do her... ahem, do her arm I mean," and downwards to her breasts peaks, "...sorry, dear nipples, I'll be back later for some thoroughly washing... promised, okay?" and I did her arm, down to her hand, at last her armpit as good as the vacant space of the bandage would allow. I rinsed the arm carefully with my hands to not soak the bandage and made use of the wrung out washrag then to wipe the armpit clean and dry.

"Okay darling, now on to your back, try to lean forward as far as your shoulder allows you, tell me to move my knee downwards if you feel the need, okay? Do you wish me to support your elbow during the process?"

"Wait darling, I'll try it on my own first." She bent her waist, slowly, "Now darling, lower your knee a bit, I'm already creating tension to my shoulder," I did, slowly, until she stopped me, "that should do it, can you reach all over my back now?"

"Looks fairly good my brave girl, ready to start? Is your left arm still comfortable stabilized by the rim?"

Sylvia granted me a peck onto my forehead, "Yes darling I'm good, thank you." I soaped her back, got rid of the cake and washed the soft skin tenderly, with special attention to the spine, of course, taking my extra time for each vertebra till I had my beloved one groaning whilst her hips started to dance.

"I'd better stop here before you boil the water away, my love?"

"Yes darling," she sighed, still shivering, "you'd better, indeed - ooh gawd, what will you do to my front then..." she turned her head to face me, "you've earned a kiss for being so tender, darling."

I collected 'my' kiss, "thank you my sweetness, what a lovely motivation, while now it's getting real hard..." whilst I rinsed and dried her back before pulling it lovingly close to my chest.

Her head fell back till it rested in the hollow of my neck, she giggled happily, "may I ask for whom, my darling?"

Her shallow breaths caressed my throat, making me shiver, she kissed and licked the sensitive skin till I replied wheezing, "for me of course my love, you'll only have a squint later on... the lower I wash you..."

"Sounds appealing my sweet love, now go on please - and stop that growing down south, you're poking some..."

"Oh that..." I grinned down to her prettily flushed face, still wheezing, "I can explain... I myself am relaxed, well, kind of... must be the hot water, seems to get hotter with the minutes..."

My lovely girl jumped as my meanwhile half rigid member did the same. "Hey!" She said and rolled her eyes, though smiling dreamily, "you've had me hot enough, already..."

"No - is it? Really? That's what makes the water boil... do you want me to be a good boy then?" She rolled her eyes again, and I reached for the soap and worked my way down from her collarbones, with some extra caring of her lovely breasts and the shallow valley in between the delighting mounds, before creeping down to her navel for in-depth caring, I had her panting, with her pelvis' wriggling, even before I approached the perfect circle of her neatly trimmed dark brown pubes crowning the partition of her labia and the sweet slit in-between.

"Mmhhh...Berrnnd," she muttered breathlessly, with her eyes already closed, "you're doing soo good..."

"I think I still can improve, my lovely, might get even better than just good." I whispered back against her ear, pondering on using soap or shampoo on her lovely bush, and decided for shampoo, expecting a sensational mix of scents once I'd eat her - her sex...mmmhhhh, her freshly produced sweat, plus the sweet scent of the soap and the added scent of her delighting shampoo I loved so much... mmhhh, yummy...mouth watering...

I swallowed hard to keep me from dribbling at the mouth, reached for the shampoo and created a foam hill, the tender massage had my sweet, wanton girl squirm and grunt with delight, "Berrnnnd, ohgawd Berrrrnnnnnndd you'll make me cum... please don't... ohgawd don't stop...pleeaazzze..." I dropped the shampoo, my right palm caressed her quivering belly, drawing circles, the left middle finger stroked the root of her clit, feathery and ever so slowly till I felt her contractions, felt her tensing, a bit of bucking and she came whimpering, "Berrnnnd, ohgawd Berrnnndd - dear heavens... Berrnnnd... daaarrrling... oouugh my gawd daaarrrling..."

Continuing to caress her still quivering belly with my left, my right hand reached round her right shoulder to find her bandaged cheek, softly turning her flushed face towards me, she cuddled up to my shoulder with a deep sigh, still unable to catch her breath again. I held her close, enjoying the view of her reddened and sweaty face, which I tortured with feathery kisses, whispering, "Dear heavens...I love you, Sylvia, I love to see your lovely face glowing, and showing me your sated smile, oh God how I love to feel you in my arms like this, short-breathed, your chest heaving hard against mine, with your cute, hard nipple poking me, and I love to watch your smile growing brighter, soon your eyes will open for mine to kiss them lovingly..." what they did instantly, "...thank you my love, and thanks to your beautiful eyes, I love when your eyes make love to mine, like now..." I kissed the tip of her nose, "...not to forget your enchanting little noises, the entire palette; I'm melting when you purr for me, ever so cutely, when you sigh for me, when you scream, or yell my name once your heat is rising, when you whimper my name in the throes of your orgasms; I love your dancing hips, and I love the feel of your cute little butt writhe and wriggle all over my groins like it does right now, cause you feel my love... don't you? I bet Miss Pussy is already oozing, and yelling for her best friend to meet her again, finally." I kissed my greedy girl softly, her sparkling eyes and her shortening breath told me all about her state, and her rotating pelvis did nothing to calm me down, her lustful look urged me on, screaming inaudibly, 'Yesss, YESSSSSSSSMYLOVE...TAKE ME FUCK ME!!!'

Sylvia, fiercely panting now, her eyes glowing with lustfulness, indorsed yelling, "Yesss, YESSSSSSSSMYLOVE ... oh gaawwwdd you sure know how to make me hot don't you... yesssss TAKE ME DO ME FUCK ME!!! NOW!!! Ohmyyygaaawwwdd I neeeedd yoouuuuu..." I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her rump up, her left arm came down from the rim, her shaking hand took a tight hold on my glowing, throbbing, jerking cock, she wheezed with the first feel, licking her lips frantically, still shaking she did hard to lead the twitching pole to where he was most needed right now, finally she succeeded and centered him in her quivering opening, and screamed, "...yessss darling lemme go..." her arm returned to the rim to regain the stable hold whilst I let go, she literally ate him, swallowed him, yelling, "Berrnnndd ohgaawwwddd Berrnnndd... daaarrrrling... ooaahhh gaawwwd that's goooddd... ohsogood... my gaawwd you feel good, sooooo good, ohgaaawwdd I need you deeper darling, I'm itching deep inside, ohgawwdd yesss heave your hips darling pleeaazze..." I obeyed, "...oouugghhhh... my gawwddd that's better now fuck me, fuck me good darling, fuck me hard my daarrrrling...yessss... yesssslikethis...fuck I'm close, oh fuck this is good... aarrrrrgghh ... oh fuck you're growing... sooooo good... ohgaawwd soo good..." she tensed shortly, then yelled, "YESS YESS my love... NOW I can feel ... I feel you're ... FUCK I'M CUMMING ... BERRRNNNDD I'M...ohgawdmylove, now, yesss now my love yesssscumwithme now... NOW!! OH GAWD YESSSSSSSS!! BERRRRNNNNDD!!..." and she went berserk, ramming herself onto my already spitting shaft, I heard myself yell in unison when she ripped me with her into the maelstrom, exploding me into a million sparkling pieces before they slowly faded away; a blurry thought shouted at me to not lose consciousness, reminding me in time that we were laying in the bath tub, could be risky... my neck couldn't hold my head any longer, with a hard impact it fell back to the rim of the tub... luckily, the stinging pain brought me instantly back to real world.

I needed a minute to regain some strength to hug Sylvia's limp, trembling body close to my chest, and I embraced her strained heaving chest to give her the warmth she needed, before we silently enjoyed our post-coital glow, and closeness for some ten minutes before I was able to speak, "Darling...?" she 'mmhhh?'ed, "...we should get out of here my sweetness before you're getting cold, don't you think so?"

"Yes my love, you're right, but what...?"

"Sshhh sweetie," I interrupted, "I didn't forget; I'll finish your left arm, before leaning you back against the towel and get out, wash your left foot and lower leg then, let the water go to enable you to kneel in the tub, and finish the left thigh plus your right leg and foot, and we'll be done, okay?"

She giggled, still breathlessly, "But I AM done already darling..."

I snickered, "So am I my sweets, but we need to." She nodded, and I laid her back to the towel covering the end of the tub, washed the rest without further interruptions, if we drop her lovely chants of low 'mmhhh's, and 'aahh's and so on, and finally lifted her out of the tub to sit her down on the chair beside the wash basin to dry the rest of her. "Can you brush your teeth by yourself, darling, while I'm taking my shower?"

"Yes darling, I think so, go on... you can use my shampoo if you feel like it. Ooh, darling in the moment you've got no choice anyway for I have no other; so if you don't like it bring one of your own choice with you when you're shopping, okay?"

"Sylvia, I love your shampoo on you, so why should I dislike to use it myself?" I kissed her sweetly and jumped back into the tub. Ten minutes later a clean man washed her pretty face, she beamed up to me when I wrapped her ivory terry bathrobe around her small form and carried her back to our bedroom.

I joined her in bed and we cuddled close to warm her up, before I murmured into her hair, "I'll do the shopping now sweetie, and give you some time to rest and recover, okay? Say, darling, do you have something for me to shave? I have to drop by at home as soon as possible to grab my notebooks and things I need, you know clothes and stuff -- Ooh God darling! ...I have nothing to wear, my pants are still damp with your sweet nectar, and I'd have about fifty men at my heels if I'd dare to wear them outside." We faced each other and bursted out laughing, I added, "...let alone my boxers, I must have spent a quart gallon of precum last night..."

Her big wide eyes hosted a flirtatious smile in each corner, "You mean you've wasted what should have been for me? ... ts-ts-ts, bad boy!"

"You sure know how to let me feel guilty, don't you, my sweet little sorceress?" I grinned, "Well, I guess I have no other chance but to wear your skirt and stockings, and in alliance with your soaked panties I should be able to bring some extra money home, don't you think so?"

Sweet Sylvia curled, and screamed with joy, "Gawd I can't wait darling... but we should try out first in the private... no, be serious sweetie," she chortled, "...heavens, I just pictured your new look, eew..." she needed a moment before she was able to continue, "eeeww...now, baby... look into my walk-in closet darling, on the far left there's a pair of light gray, wide jogging pants; when you let them hang low and with your jacket they should do the job on you, too; and on top of my dresser drawers you'll find a dark blue sweater, should be wide enough for your broad shoulders, okay? Give it a try, and...don't care for a shave, I can live with your stubbles, for now that is. Renate will be at home tomorrow for it's Saturday, so that you can collect your stuff without hurrying, she will take good care of me while you're out."

I got up and strolled towards the cabinet when the phone rang, forcing me into the kitchen instead. Lifting the receiver I answered the call, "Hello?"

A female voice, a sweet, lovely one, asked back, "Hey there! I'm sure I called Sylvia's number; is she around?"

With the longer answer I recognized the voice from last night, "Is that 'Cat' speaking, from the General?"

"Hi there... yes, but who are you? And what about Syl? No more bad news please, okay?"

"No, Cat, please don't worry, everything's fine here. But Sylvia's in bed, and I can't reach over, so what is it about? Ooh... sorry Cat, this is Bernd speaking, a friend."

A short pause, "Bernd? ... THE Bernd? The guy who picked the girls up last night?"

"Why, Cat... yes. But what do you mean with 'THE Bernd'? Am I wanted, dead or alive?"

She giggled happily, "Well, Bernd, I'd guess you're wanted. But since you're already with the one who wanted you... I'd assume that she'd prefer to have you by her side alive. Say Bernd, do you care for our girl? All day long? That's great, Bernd... Thank You!! We owe you, and we'll make up for it. We love her, you know?"

"Yes, I know, Cat. But you don't owe me, except kind greetings to the team. And...no - it's more like a 24/7 care. See dear, it's hard to do anything useful with half an arm, additionally she's strictly forbidden to use her left leg, so she needs me by her side round the hours, you understand?"

"Ooh God, I'm sorry Bernd... we were concerned, but with the incoming emergency we couldn't talk too much, so I didn't know if she has been taken care of properly, that's why I decided to call now, only I didn't get that Syl is almost invalid in reality... my fault, and again I have to apologize, Bernd. See, we wanted to come by later this evening to find out what she might need, we'll be off around nine, so...?"

"That's sweet, Cat, and I thank you. But you mustn't be concerned, really Cat, everything is okay dear, and I'll be by her side for as long as she needs me, no question. That certainly doesn't mean that you aren't welcome if you want to show up... let me ask Sylvia if she's with me, but I dare to bet that she'll be delighted to see you, okay dear? Wait a moment please, Cat, okay? I'll be back in a minute. Ooh... Cat... how many of the team will shine up then, means how many bottles of wine will we need to fill you up properly?"

She giggled, again, "Well Bernd, I don't dare to speculate what this old, cheeky brat has told you about her team, so let me say that Claudia as well as myself will be more than happy with just one bottle to share, red and half dry if possible. Abby and Margie will be needed longer this evening, there was a big traffic jam with several accidents so we need to be prepared; and Andrea has her day off today anyway."

I chuckled, "Okay Cat, so I'll bring six with me, just in case. Now hold on, please, I'll go ask, okay?"

"Okay, Bernd, I'll wait..."

I hurried over, Sylvia was waiting for me, and I sat to her side, "It's Cat, she wants to come by tonight, past nine she said, and with Claudia for some talking about what you might need... is that okay with you darling?"

"Well, that's sweet, but there's no need to hurry darling, we've got everything we need; I'd prefer them to come by tomorrow, for dinner if possible, don't you think so, too? See, I thought about making today a nice dinner and evening dedicated to Reni, she's done so much for me, and with that for us, we just owe her the attention, and we owe her BIG, I guess. Don't you think like it?"

I nodded, thoughtfully, "Yes my darling, I do, of course, and it is a great idea, I'm with you, totally. Now then, my sweetie, wouldn't you like to talk to Cat directly? I could give her your emergency mobile number, for your cord won't reach to here." She nodded, and mouthed me a kiss, and I returned to the phone, "Cat? Ah, okay... do you have some minutes to talk to Sylvia directly? I could give you her mobile number, for our cord doesn't reach to the bedroom."

"Yes Bernd, that's a good idea. I've got a pen - so please..." I gave her the number, she repeated to make sure, before she ended, "So then, thank you once more Bernd, take care; and I'm looking forward to meet you again, bye for now dear."

I ran back to our bedroom to bring out the mobile from the drawer of the bedside table, Sylvia grabbed it and I made sure that she'd be able to handle it with her bent arm, before I made my way to the walk-in closet again; past some rummaging I found the mentioned jogging pants, whilst going across to the dresser drawers I heard Sylvia's phone ring and she answered; I found the blue sweater and returned to my sweetie to ask for fitting underwear, if any.

My princess made a face when her look to my crotch didn't produce the result she had hoped for, only then I became aware that I was still stark naked, and I grinned back lasciviously. Well, the grinning was history, instantly when she gave the grin back likewise, and spread her thighs, her right knee at an angle what caused the bathrobe to fall to the sides. I, better: He rewarded her indecent behavior with the desired result, she seemed to be delighted and smiled so sultry that he grew some more, and twitched happily.

"Wait a minute Cat," the sassy girl interrupted her caller's sermon, brightly smiling, "I've just been granted an interesting offer." She listened for a moment, "No way, curious girl, this is private... okay then, tomorrow around five, you, Andrea and Claudia, that'll make six for dinner at six. Fine." She listened again, and giggled, "Hey, beware of your loose tongue smartie. Hm? Ooh... okay, yes dear, see you, and kiss the girls, will you? Ooh, one more moment Cat... you remember where we keep those bottles of disinfecting wash lotion in the storage? Yes, those with the white and green striped label, I don't remember the brand... Right! Could you bring one with you, please? Thanks, and bye sweetie." She ended the call, and I reached for the mobile, before Sylvia reached for the offer, what caused me to groan, loudly. She giggled happily, then cooed, "Mmhh that feels much better than the damn mobile..."

I grinned down to her beaming face, "Well darling, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you. Say, I suppose you haven't by chance any boxers around? I need underwear to subdue the joystick you're handling so nicely....ooaahhh geeze...daarrrling..." when her fingernail scratched softly over the already glistening bulb.