Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh..." she murmured, beguilingly winking her sparkling eyes, "I'm sorry darling, I really don't know how that could happen..." she mustered her little fist that desperately tried to keep him from jumping upwards, before she smiled up to me, lewdly, "...you know dear, all of a sudden..."

"...and totally unexpected, I know darling..." I accomplished grinning. She nodded zesty. "Now my sweet little cheating doll, what could I wear under these jogging pants?"

"Well..." she smirked, "...I might consider to help you with having him as limp as a rag, so that you'd fit in one of my panties?" She licked her lips, lustily, "If so, get near me...."

"That's a generous offer darling, and at other times I might reluctantly contemplate, only there's a lack of time now. It's past four already, and I'll need about an hour with cooking, so I should leave now for shopping, you know?"

"Hmm..." she mumbled frowning, before beaming up to me, "...oh, wait darling; I should have those biker shorts elsewhere, they're knee-length and it's stretch material so they might do the job on you, too. Please look through the dresser drawers again, they should be in there. They're black by the way, Bernd."

I rummaged through the drawers, again and found them indeed, tried to fit in right there in case they should fail, but they went on me with difficulty. Thank God my sweetie had mouth watering shapely thighs, though quite muscular thanks to exercises and her hard job, my thighs wouldn't have fit in biker pants for a girl on the more slender side. Coming back to my love she burst into laughter, "Eewww darling...that looks like two big black sausages on legs, two and a half I should say, geeze...that's near the knuckle..." she curled, and needed a minute to calm, "...again darling, nobody will know, right? Except me, of course," curling again.

"You know there will be a relevant reply later, don't you?" I growled indignantly, hid that obscene 'underwear' under the jogging pants; okay Sylvia had been right, nobody would know but I had other ideas of being leisurely dressed. I completed my outfit, kissed my still grinning minx, and ran. I knew I'd need my car to bring all the stuff we needed back home, and I found it where Renate had announced it to be parked last night, and did the shopping then.

Forty minutes later everything was splayed round the kitchen, and I was ready for the next shower, but first joined my cutie in the bedroom. She looked a bit concerned and asked, "Are you good darling, you're somewhat heated, aren't you? Come near please."

"Let me get rid of that sausage skin first, geeze they're tight." I stripped, totally, and joined her on the mattress, "We have ten minutes to cuddle while you're thinking about what to wear tonight darling..." and we did the real important thing first, of course. About a dozen kisses, and some ooh's, mmhh's and aahh's later I felt a bit relaxed, "mmhhh darling, you're smelling so much better than I now..." she smiled 'my' smile and hmm'ed contented, "...so tell me what garment to look for; I'll need you in the kitchen to help me with some tips, okay darling?"

She kissed me, her snub nose cutely curled, "you know you need another shower, don't you darling?"

"Of course..." I replied, "...but I have to start the sauce first, while it's slowly boiling there'll be some minutes to take a quick shower. The salmon and the shrimps will be added in the end you know, so we'll have enough time to fix the salad in between."

"I should have known that you've already planned everything to the minute darling, as always."

"Well, it's a bit of a hectic atmosphere though, but we'll make it in time my love." I kissed her near nipple, and sucked it a bit as she tried to fix my head where it was but I escaped. "Now tell me, a skirt and a blouse? It's warm, so you won't need much more I think, but that's your choice, of course."

"I guess you're right darling, so please go into my closet again and look for a basalt gray skirt, it's about knee-length and should do it for tonight, and the fitting blouse is turquoise green; you should find those easily."

I put on 'my' jogging pants and slipped into the sandals, brought the garments, changed clothes on her and carried my now scantily clad princess into the kitchen. She gasped with the first view, and asked, "Dear heavens, was everything on sale today? Geeze..."

I lowered her to the settee by the table and grinned down to my sweetie, "Believe it or not darling, except for the water we'll need, and the red wine for tomorrow plus what we might need for breakfast, that is what Renate had on her shopping list for tonight's dinner; everything I need for cooking is over there on the work surface, water and wine are already stored in the cabinet. Now -- I'll start the sauce, meanwhile you can tell me where I can find a shallow bowl... and vinegar and oil for the salad, okay?" I knelt between my love's slightly spread thighs, hugged and kissed the brightly smiling girl lovingly, before I praised her great taste in clothing, "Heavens, you are sooo beautiful my love, and appetizingly... the color of this blouse fits perfectly with your wonderful, enticing hair... what a great combination..."

"Why, well...thank you my darling..." my love stuttered, before she kissed me back and beamed, "...now, I'm happy that you like it, Bernd." All of a sudden her eyes widened and she frowned, "Jesus Christ... you sure are insatiable, aren't you? But now you'd better shut that hungry look in your eyes off, and concentrate on cooking, will you, my love?"

I nodded weakly, gave a deep sigh and turned towards the stove, fixed the basic sauce and let it warm up on low heat, then the salad to give it enough time to settle, before I kissed my sweetie goodbye for now, "Please keep an eye on the sauce darling - I'm gonna change bedclothes and stock the washing machine, it will run through my shower and the dinner, okay? I can take care of the washings later on." She smiled up to me sweetly, and shook her head, I asked, "What?" I looked around to make sure... "did I forget something?"

Her smile grew brighter, "You are unbelievable, Bernd... did you know that?" Looking into my questioning eyes she added, "Later darling, when you come back, okay?"

******

When I returned to the kitchen it was twenty to six, enough time to season and finish the sauce, the fish would be added as soon as Renate would arrive. I fixed the table nicely, opened a bottle of Trollinger to let it decant, lightened the three dark red, slightly scented candles, and crashed to Sylvia's side then, kissing her deeply. "Ready for dinner, my darling?" beaming down to her pretty, though somewhat abashed face. I reached for her left hand, pulled it up to my lips and kissed the fingertips, one by one, "Is everything to your liking, my darling? I wanted this to be a perfect dinner, and evening... for you my beloved woman, and for the three of us, my princess."

Her big wide eyes glanced up to me, soft with wonder when she breathlessly pleaded, "Please, Bernd..." whilst softly stroking my nape, I shoved the table back carefully to gain more room, and followed her silent wish with sitting her into my lap. Resting her left cheek on my chest she started to sob quietly.

I looked down to my love's cortex, bewildered and concerned, "Sylvia, darling... what... why... please tell me what's wrong my love, what ha..." Shaking her lifting head she sealed my lips with a lovingly, sweet kiss, whilst holding on to my nape for dear life. My concernment faded, then disappeared, obviously I hadn't done anything wrong. But why... anyway, my left hand came up to her nape to caress her hairline till she purred, then moaned into my lips, her hips started to dance in my lap. The doorbell rang. "Ooh...SHIT!" groaned my princess against my lips.

I kissed the tip of her cutely curled nose, and set her back to the settee before hasting down the hallway, yelling, "I'm coming..."

From behind my back I heard my love's sardonic note, "you mustn't tell her all about us..."

I smiled to myself, and opened the door. Renate stared. "Sweet heavens..." she croaked, "...I'd never thought you were attractive..." but her big wide eyes told me that she was feigning surprise.

"Well..." I replied, impishly grinning, "I was to the beauty parlor, earlier, for you dear Renate..." I pointed to the sparse hairs on my chest, "I had them washed and cut, then blown-dried, and all that just and only to meet your needs, my dear old friend."

"Old, huh?" she grinned in response, "Well... today I'm in polite mode, so I might let this subject drop, for now, that is. Ahem, I've never seen so much hair on a chest - you must know, on my..."

"Hey..." I interrupted her sermon, just in time, "...come in please and let me close the door, that's not an item for minors to overhear, you know?" I pulled her in, looking her over... aaahhh, today's menu was served in a light yellow blouse that seemed to wheedle her full, proudly protruding breasts, to my displeasure stashed in a matching lacy bra; an almost knee-length, tight, strawberry red skirt clung to her perfectly shaped hips and her thighs, clad in tan stockings that ended up in ivory, about two-inch heels. I wasn't able to suppress my appreciative groaning as I raised my head to meet her amused sparkling eyes, "Good lord, Renate, you look great tonight, and... ahem, sexy, as appetizingly as your sweet scent..." I drew a deep breath, and the beauty's cheeks heated visibly as her eyes widened whilst staring at my nose. I bent down to whisper into her ear, "I love your scent, you see? So... are you tonight's Hors d'oeuvre? All for me? Shall I start right here?" Her eyelashes lowered, obviously to hide what she didn't want me to notice, at the same time her pretty face made an attempt to match the color of her skirt... now it was on me to smile amused.

She gave a shivering sigh, before her breaths quickened as I kissed my way down to the hollow of her neck; at last she moaned softly whilst she backed away, but just a bit, "Thank you for the charming compliments, Bernd..." my reward was a lovingly smile, and a quick peck on my mouth, "...but let's continue from where you tried to divert me, okay?" I nodded, grinning brightly, she continued, winking, "Well... now that we're in the private, can I touch them, and count them?" Nodding to my chest, "Pleaazzee..." she pleaded, her voice kind of girlish now.

"Count? Them? All of them?" I asked back in a choked voice, "But we planned to have dinner before the sun goes down... you'll need much longer than just three hours to count all of them, even if you don't miscount on first try. Well...anyway, if you insist to, okay then, given that you're able to take my revenge..."

She winked up to me, and giggled, before her now scrutinizing eyes roamed over my chest again, as well as her free hand, "One..." she said, plucking at the tortured hair, "ooh... soo soft, mine aren'..."

"Geeze..." I grunted, "go on girl, my hands can't wait to..."

Surprisingly she flung her arms round my neck, and climbed up on me, thus flattening her pretty set against my chest, leaving my hands not the slightest of chance, whilst she cooed against my neck, "eeeww... so you are a lecher and planned to feel me up, is that so? You know I have no choice but to squeal on you? Poor Syl, if only she knew..." she lifted her face to meet my eyes again, and then her lips met mine, her eyes grew soft and pleaded me to hold her tight whilst her tongue roamed lazily all over my lips, tenderly caressing till I opened them for her tongue to sneak in, her eyes squeezed shut and her body melted into mine as she deepened our kiss, her chest rubbed slowly, softly against mine, and geeze that felt good, even as her nipples hardened. Our kiss soon grew more passionate, our bodies did the same, her sweet scent thickened, causing both of us to groan noisily into each others mouth. She broke our kiss and wheezed sharply when she felt what all that had done to me, her hips began to rotate lazily thus pressing her pelvis even harder against me, and my straining pole. "Sweet Jesus...Berrnnnd..." she panted, "...is all that for me?"

My nostrils flared and her half closed, nonetheless attentive eyes showed me that she was aware of the reason, I panted in response, "only if you assure that all of this..." my eyes lowered, and she knew what I meant, "...is for me - fair is fair, don't you think alike, darling?"

Her beautiful eyes caressed mine whilst she sighed softly, "Yes darling, I agree; that's what you did to me last night, and yet again, and it's a wonderful feeling, Bernd..." she kissed me softly, "...you know that I love you, my darling? Of course you know, sorry Bernd... that was..."

"Sshhh..." I stilled her with a lovingly kiss, "...no more apologies, my lovely beauty, please... that's unnecessary between us, all of us... you understand?"

Her eyes widened, and I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, she moaned softly, before shaking her head, "You...ahem, oh God Bernd, you...err..." she blushed, stuttering breathlessly, "you... know...? But... I... oohh my gaawwd Bernd... is it sooo obvious? Dear heavens... I'm..."

"Sshhh..." I stilled her with a lovingly kiss, again, and held her suddenly slightly trembling body tighter, "I love you my sweet cutie, and you know it, 'twas the very first second, right?"

"Yes Bernd, my darling, it was..." she whispered against my lips, before her eyes found mine again, "...you hit me Bernd, you touched me down to my heart and my soul, and I was lost, totally lost... remember what I did to you..."

I shook my head 'no', "YOU didn't do anything to ME, darling...WE did it to US, if I'm remembering right, okay? Stop feeling guilty, Renate. Don't forget my love... you'd had a long day... alike Sylvia, please think back to when you arrived at home, 'twas quite late... thank God, I should add."

She nodded, and kissed me again, lovingly, "Yes darling, you are right, and I agree with you. Who knows how long she'd laid there, helplessly, hadn't I passed by her door. But now tell me Bernd, how could you know that I loved her, since years... I never dared to make a move, alike you my love." She mustered my eyes, intently, before she nodded, obviously contented with what she saw in my eyes, "Yes... I know Bernd, I know very well what you've done for our little girl, holding back all these years, too." I opened my mouth to reply...something, alone she didn't let me, continuing swiftly, "It must have been her 45th Birthday, two and a half years aback; yes it was, for about a week earlier through one of our sessions she had told me a bit about what you two called 'Breakthrough Day' since; anyway, when I came by Saturday morning to congratulate her subsequently she told me that you'd stayed for the night, and I can tell you she was totally out of her skin, danced around me like possessed, still butt naked since I had awoken her, before she grabbed me and danced with me, geeze she was happy this morning, happier than I ever had seen her before; well, I guess I've lost myself a bit through this, sorry; anyway...what I wanted to say was that her sweet scent made me feel giddy, and hornier than ever before in my life. All of a sudden I had to confess to myself that I loved this wonderful girl, and I was just about to tell her when she began to report what had happened to you two since she'd come home the previous afternoon. Heavens darling, I'm blabbing, but please let me finish this, okay? It just has to come out -- NOW! You should know this, before we go any further, please Bernd."

I buried my hands under her rich, dark blond hair, and softly stroked her neck, her nape and the hairline till she started to purr softly, and held me any tighter, "Thank you Bernd, you're doing good, this feels awfully good darling, don't stop, please. Now, where have I been... aah right, as I mentioned before she'd started talking, meanwhile we'd arrived in the bathroom, she needed to pee and then was about to enter the shower stall, and every time she mentioned your name her eyes poured pure love, that was when I realized that this girl loved you beyond belief; and I can tell you that I was awfully happy that I'd been able to hold myself back, just in time. Anyway... she told me all about the lovely dinner you'd had, and the wonderful dance night you'd invited her to, and how she'd begged, then pleaded you to stay overnight to make her feel safe after the nightmare she'd had two nights earlier; that you'd refused to join her in bed to hold her tight through the night, then hesitantly had given in to her pleading, though still insisting to stay fully clothed beside her... heavens, measured by her waterfall of words she must have needed half an hour to convince you, meanwhile I was all the time stumbling between chuckling and sobbing."

Whilst she tried to catch her breath I dared to ask in between, "Sylvia told me later, in the evening that you'd been visiting, but never made mention of what you'd talked about... I wonder why. Though it's not that important anymore, I guess. But anyway, darling, we shouldn't let our beloved girl wait any longer, what do you mean, are you ready to face her now?"

"Guess you're right, Bernd, let's go then."

Pushing the kitchen door open I gently shoved Renate in, with me in tow till I ran into her back cause she stopped totally unexpected. "Sweet heavens Bernd... I'm all the time wondering where this appetizing smell of cooking comes from, mmhh... you fixed dinner already, gawd that's sooo sweet! Mmhhh...this smells delectable darling..." she looked at the table, and froze, "SWEET JESUS, BERND!!" she croaked, "don't tell me this is the old lady from the hospital... SYL!!!" she yelled, and ran, sank to her knees between Sylvia's slightly splayed legs, staring at her, "Syl... gawd Syl, is that you? Ooh gawd girl... you're blooming, and glowing, I don't believe it... daarrrling..." Sylvia sat like transfixed, obviously hardly daring to breathe, before she fetched her sweet smile as Renate broke into tears whilst carefully hugging her friend tightly, striving to steer clear from her hurt shoulder, "Syl..." she sobbed, and planted a dozen smacking kisses all over Sylvia's face, "...ooh Sylvia, my sweet little baby... gawd I'm so happy, eew...I'm sorry love - please forgive me - did I hurt you?"

Not willing to let Renate do all the sobbing Sylvia fit in with her friend, "No darling, you didn't, and now kiss me properly... welcome home Reni, I love you too, my silly girl." I rolled my eyes and turned back to the stove to finish the sauce with adding the fish in the end... mmhhh it really smelled great. I controlled the pasta, five minutes to go, alike the sauce - perfect. "Darling?" Sylvia's sweet voice had me turning back to my cutie who granted me 'my' smile, I raised a brow, she continued, "...come here please, and bring some water... Reni's drowning me, and must be completely drained meanwhile, will you?"

I did, and served; Renate, still quietly sobbing nodded thankfully and swallowed the water almost greedily, put the empty glass to the ground and pulled at my hand, forcing me to kneel down by her side, I said, "whatever you're planning darling, we have four minutes..."

She smiled under her tears, raised her hand to the back of my neck and kissed me, deeply, before she replied, "Thank you Bernd, thank you so much love. I'm awfully happy, and unbelievable proud that we succeeded, altogether."

I cupped her pretty face, my thumbs wiped the tears off her cheeks, and I kissed her softly, "You mustn't darling, you've done so much for Sylvia, and with that for us, for our love... we owe you Renate, and we owe you BIG." She opened her mouth to... but I stilled her with another soft kiss, "...sshhh darling, please let me finish this before I serve our dinner - we know, as well as you know by yourself, that you sacrificed yourself, for long eight years to help Sylvia out of her desperation, and we are fully aware that we'll never be able to payback in total, but I promise that we'll try hard to at least give you back some of what you undoubtedly deserve -- our lifelong friendship, our endearment, and love. Thank you Renate, thank you for everything you've done for us..." I kissed her 'goodbye' for now, and turned back to my princess, "Sylvia, your turn, please, I have to hurry, okay?"