Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened a bit, and she sighed, "Ooh, a bit, my knee that is, and I'm stiff, huh..." Her eyes grew big, "...Oh God Bernd, have I fainted into your arms?"

I smiled, and rubbed my nose on hers, "Well, yes, and it was wonderful, my sweet cutie..."

She grew a shy smile, and her tongue met mine, before she murmured, "I... ahem, Bernd? You... ahem, oh now it..." she swayed her hips, slowly, "...good lord, Bernd... you told me I were sexy, and suddenly I... geeze Bernd, have I been, ahem..."

"Sexy?" I suggested with a bright smile, "Ravishing?..Hot?..Claiming?..Greedy...? Yes my darling, yes to all."

Sylvia giggled behind my back, "I'd extend 'Hot?..' to 'Hot Like Hell'."

Renate's pretty face flushed in no time, her eyes sought Sylvia's, and she squeaked, "Oh gawd Syl... you...err, you don't, ahem, you won't be... you're not... mad...at me? Please don't, darling..."

I cupped Renate's left cheek and turned her glowing face back to me to meet her moistened, anguished eyes, "Ooh sweetie, please... you mustn't be concerned; Sylvia loves you, as you know, and she even begged me to help you... we couldn't leave you alone in this state of excitement, darling..." I kissed her lovingly, and smiled contented as her tension faded, "...and I can assure you that it was pure pleasure to help you, my sweet cutie."

"Sylvia giggled happily, "And I dare to affirm Bernd's words, Reni, measured by what the content of his pants showed to me, or rather to my left thigh... now come here my darling, come close please, and kiss me. I want to let you feel that I'm not the least mad about you, let alone about the man I love."

"Ooh..." sighed Renate, and tried to straighten, alone her left leg wouldn't follow her order and she sank back to my chest, luckily my left hand still supported her bottom. I rested her head below my left shoulder, and she sighed, "thank you darling, gawd my leg...gave way... what...? Ooh geeze..." she gasped, "...oh Bernd... I... you had me cum, now it comes... your hand... you made me cum, a few times, and then it hit me hard, real hard, oh gawd Bernd...was it then when I passed out?"

I shrugged, "Well, yes darling..." I smiled down to her, and kissed her softly, "...and I enjoyed every second of holding your soft warmth lovingly tight."

"Ooh Bernd, you're sooo sweet, thank you my darling. But... how long..." She broke up, and kissed me back, "No, first help me to sit, please, will you dear?"

"Of course, my sweetie. No - wait a second..." I turned back to Sylvia, "I'll help you to slip down to the pouffes, okay darling? It'll be better to settle her in my lap, don't you think so, too?"

Sylvia nodded, "Yes darling, I guess so, she's still weak, and will need your support."

I kissed my princess softly, appreciative, pushed the table back to gain more room, and let her slip down my right thigh, slowly, carefully, "You're okay darling? Your ankle too? Or should I better bed you two right now?" I looked down to her left leg, she had straightened it in a way her plaster cast could fully support her ankle, so - one worry less...good.

Sylvia shrugged, "Either way darling. Listen Reni... would you prefer to get laid?" She hesitated, before she continued, giggling, "Ooh my... that sounds, ahem, promising, doesn't it darling?"

Renate agreed, likewise giggling, "Oh yess Syl, indeed, it does. Now Bernd, my darling... I'd love to get laid, right now. Please!"

I grumbled, "Gawd, how I love greedy girls..." fighting hard to suppress an obnoxious grin.

will be continued in 'Accident grants Benefit' Ch. 07: Some sultry dispersal before the visitors cum

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2012 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.