Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love smiled up to me, and mouthed me a kiss, before she faced Renate again, "Come closer please, let me hug you my darling..." I poured off the pasta, and placed the bowl on the table, set the gladiolas I'd brought into the two vases, adjusted the already lightened candles and finally brought the sauce, whilst Sylvia declared to the lovely girl she held tight, "Reni, we want to dedicate this evening to you my love." I tasted the wine, it was super, and I filled our glasses before sitting down by Sylvia's left side, and presented one glass to Renate, keeping the others in my hands.

"Everything's a bit complicated nowadays, you know darling?" I beamed down to our still kneeling friend, "Sylvia won't be able to drink all by herself, Renate, not from a wine glass in the end, but she can toast with us I guess. You'd better rise dear, just in case, because this is red wine and not exactly applicable to your pretty blouse, don't you think so?"

Renate followed my order, while Sylvia muttered, "...and what about me if I happen to drop my glass?" I grinned, set the glasses to the table and pulled the hem of her skirt higher, she squeaked, giggling, "Now isn't this one smart guy...?"

Renate stared up Sylvia's thighs, and croaked, "Good lord, you're still going commando? Ooh... oops, sorry, of course you do, makes things easier, right? Sorry Syl, I forgot."

Sylvia gave back, still giggling, "Yes, it is helpful darling, of course - and at last you see nothing you haven't seen before, right?" Her lovely face flushed with the remembrance of last night's cleanup, and measured by Renate's deep blush they obviously shared the same thought, both smiling lovingly to each other.

I growled, "Would you two please stop that blushing... thank you very much..." I grabbed my two glasses again, and tried to reach one to my princess, but she didn't pay too much attention to the glass, her eyes were glued to my pants.

Renate followed her friend's gaze and wheezed sharply, "Ooh sweet heavens - Syl... how'd you do that? Come on, tell me, please..."

I interrupted, "Hey girls, behave please... Sylvia, here's your glass, let me see if you're able to hold it... okay then, now let's charge our glasses to friendship in general, and to one dedicated, wonderful friend in particular. Thank you Renate, my darling, thank you for all you've done for us, and thank you for being here tonight to celebrate with us." We raised our glasses, and I stood, hugging and kissing our friend lovingly, before she bent down to kiss her beloved friend softly. I took Sylvia's glass to hold it to her lips, she sipped some and nodded thankfully, and I asked, "Now ladies, we should eat first, before everything's getting cold despite the hotplate; Renate, could you please fix a plate for you and one for us while I run for my sweater? You know dear... I - or we need to feed Sylvia, she won't be able to eat all by her own, at least not accident free."

"No problem Bernd, we can share, and you stay seated please, in the end you did all the work, and prepared the charming atmosphere... and you won't need your sweater, it's too warm in here anyway, and I promise not to complain, okay my love?"

I sank back to the settee, and replied, "Well, okay dear... this is your night, and your wishes are our orders," I turned to Sylvia and lifted her up onto my lap, looking up to her moistly eyes, "hold on to me my sweets, will you?"

She granted me 'my' smile, and rubbed her left cheek on mine, whispering, "You are wonderful Bernd, my love, my man. My...our kitchen has never been so... charming... and you said all the right words to Reni, just how I wanted everything to be for this night, it's just perfect... thank you my love, gawd I love you Bernd, I love you soo much... you are making me happy beyond belief..." she started to sob quietly whilst lovingly stroking my nape. Renate smiled down to us under her own tears, and pointed nodding to my left side, I nodded back smiling. She nodded once more before bending down to bury her face in Sylvia's lush hair, murmuring some words I couldn't understand, but Sylvia did, and sobbed any harder, "Oh I'm so happy Reni, please excuse me..."

Renate straightened, smiling, and answered gently, whilst stroking my lady's hair lovingly, "I know my darling, and it's alright, just take your time; I don't mind, not a bit, please believe me." She rounded the table, sat down by my side, and reached for our plates to prepare them, one by one. "Dear heavens Bernd, this smells great, I hope you don't mind me to start eating, huh?" I grinned, and shook my head 'no', pointing my eyes to my still quietly sobbing girl; she nodded and grabbed fork and spoon to start eating, "mmhhh...Bernd," between two loads, "this is delicious! Say darling, didn't you mention last night that you can't cook dinner? Only to now serve a meal like this? Geeze Bernd, the next time you cook this I need to watch you, I need to learn how to cook this, mmhhh salmon and shrimps in a sauce like this, it's just great..."

"Well, I hope you're not too disappointed to hear that's the only one I'm good in?"

I sipped some wine, and we proposed a toast again, she replied tittering, "I doubt that this is the only thing you're good in, at least since I noticed Sylvia's transubstantiation, her glowing face, her sparkling eyes..."

Sylvia giggled under her breath, and kissed my cheek, murmuring, "Sorry darling, do you have a Tempo for me? I guess I'm ready to eat now..."

I lifted her chin, and kissed her tears away, Renate watched us, "You two are too cute, you know? And you give a beautiful, and wonderful couple. Say, Bernd, these black tagliatelle are delicious, where did you get them? Oh, by the way...the salad is delicious, too."

"Thank you darling... now, I've been to that market two blocks from here I mentioned last night, it's recommendable by the way; but if you want some pasta I'd better bring them tomorrow from an Italian shop I know, they're much cheaper there, the same brand I mean, okay?" I tried to feed my girl meanwhile, but with my left, and with my lady in my lap...well, not the best option, to say the least. "Renate, could YOU feed our sweetie, please? See, my left isn't what one could name skillful, and my right is busy with keeping her from dropping..." Renate nodded, smiling sweetly, and closed in to me, her thigh pressed hard against mine with the clasp of her outer garter poking my thigh, I suppressed an appreciative moan and continued, "We wanted to ask you anyway if you could take care of Sylvia tomorrow for some two hours, I've gotta go back, ahem, home... I need to pick up some stuff, you know clothes, my notebooks, and what I need else, since I'll stay here for longer, you know?"

"You bet you will, definitely..." giggled Sylvia between two loads, kissing my cheek then, "you sure won't believe that I'll ever let you go my darling, or...would you?"

Renate grinned brightly whilst I replied, "No way, certainly not, my lovely princess!! I already sensed that you'd take me hostage, so what could I do, except giving in to your ferocity..." Both of them bursted out laughing, and I rolled my eyes...women are soo easy to entertain, sometimes...

Renate replied to my earlier question, still chortling, "which time do you plan to go love, tomorrow?"

She continued to feed my princess, pressing her firm, warm breast against my ribcage in the process, her pertly erect nipple already poking... my blood pressure raised some, alike something else; Sylvia, with her left thigh sitting on the rising rod moaned audibly with the feeling, it sounded appreciative... and I answered, suddenly huskily, "doesn't matter darling, just tell me when you're ready to stay with Sylvia while I'm away - as I mentioned before I'll need about two hours, okay? And I'll stop by this Italian Delicatessen Shop on the way to bring those tagliatelle with me. Oh, if you need something else... Italian specialities I mean, just tell me, they have an extensive choice of products, and everything is always fresh... it's a great place to shop, indeed."

"Well, not right now Bernd, I'll let you know once I'll need something special, but it's good to know, thank you darling. Ooh... by the way Bernd, you need to go back to the hospital, twice a week for a while, right?"

"Yes darling, indeed, on Mondays and Thursdays, unless they tell us else; we have to go to see the doctors first, and thereafter to the physical therapy. And I guess we'll spend some time in the Recreation Center afterwards, you know... sauna, plus some swimming once Sylvia will be capable of. Why did you ask, dear?"

"Oh, I just wanted to know exactly... so there's no need to be concerned in case I might have to call you for some reason through those days."

"Right dear... you have Sylvia's mobile number already?" She nodded, and I added, "please remind me to give your mobile a call as soon as we'll get up here, so you'll have my mobile number too, just in case, okay darling?"

"Yes Bernd, that'll be useful, thank you darling."

"You're very welcome, Renate, and I guess you know that." She smiled brightly, and kissed me softly. I added, "By the way darling, did you change for me? See, I thought you were kind of joking last night, but you've been absolutely serious... or am I wrong?"

"No my darling, you aren't, and thank you for your sweet compliments... yes, this is for you Bernd, indeed...and I'm very happy that you love it. See, through the week I'm somewhat hiding beneath my business mask, you know?" I nodded. "Now..." she continued, her eyes beaming, "...you must understand that doing serious business is easier for a girl appearing modest, instead of attracting too much attention."

"Yes, darling, of course, and I agree with you. You sure know that you are an exceptional beauty, a natural beauty, alike Sylvia, none of those artificial you see in contests and such; your beauty comes from deep inside you, and that's exactly what makes you so attractive... and unbelievable sexy, I might add."

Renate's eyes grew wide, and hungry... spoon and fork fell to the ground, she didn't even notice, and I didn't give a damn, with my eyes glued on hers my left arm reached round her to rest on the small of her back, she trembled slightly, sighing deeply before her lips parted in that hungry way women have... a shiver trailed down my spine with the prospect. Through my haze I heard Sylvia's muttering, "Oh-oh, that looks dangerous Bernd, please help her... she needs you, pleeaazze darling..."

My right hand let go of Sylvia's hip to cup Renate's left cheek, with the fingertips in the back of her neck I pulled her face to mine to lick her luscious lower lip till she whimpered, and I whispered against her lips, "please stand for a moment darling, let me help you with your skirt." Like being under a spell her hands sought support on my shoulders and she lifted her pretty butt, her eyes never left mine, she didn't even blink once, my hands raced down to lift the hem of her skirt, slowly, she licked her lips as if to prove that I had cleaned them properly before, the hem rode higher to the middle of her quivering buttocks, the tightness didn't allow any more progress, she groaned noisily when I grabbed her right knee bend to lift the leg up from the ground and rest the knee on the pouffes, leaning it softly against the side of my butt. My left hand let go of the trapped hem to get a tight hold on the lower swell of her buttocks, my middle finger buried deeply in the cleft of her ass, the taut globes clasped the digit and she gave a somewhat dreamily, "mmhhh... mmmhhhhh...", I smiled to myself, my right hand lowered to the inside of her right knee, slowly roaming higher... and higher... her hips started dancing and her eyes tilted when my fingertips approached the top of her stocking.

'Peeping Tom' Sylvia snickered under her breath, stroking my nape feverishly, my hand roamed higher... with feeling the first skin-to-skin contact Renate wheezed sharply, then started groaning, "Ooh, ooaahhh..." when my fingertips gently grazed the enticing swell of her inner thigh, higher, "...ooaaahhh my gawd..." still higher, "...ooaaaarrhhhh...", period... till the thigh tapered to meet the shallow valley outside her right labia, and the back of my hand signaled the awaiting heat of her sex.

My now fiercely quivering girl groaned loudly, "Ooaahhh Berrrnnnnd..." when she felt my fingertips moving over to her dam to rub it softly whilst my palm cupped her heated, swollen vulva through her already soaked lacy panties. "Ooaahhhh my gaawwwddd..." she wheezed with the feel of my fingers, pressing the drenched material into the gaping, sopping wet slit, she bucked hard and started panting when three fingers lifted the elastic of the far leg opening of her panties to slide beneath and pull the crotch piece towards me, out of the way.

"Oohgaawwddaarrrlinnng..." she yelled when the tip of my middle finger circled her greedy opening, she fought for air and bucked harder, thrusting her vulva into my palm, the sassy finger pushed into the quivering muscle ring, instantly followed by the slightly shorter ring finger what spread her any wider, "Ooaahhh Gawd Yessssss... Daarrrlinng..." she hollered, with leaning her chest into mine her panting came hot and fast against the left side of my neck, and she made those choppy hungry sounds in the back of her throat when I crossed my fingers whilst diving deeper, her vaginal opening and walls clenched hard around the lively invaders, and her grip on my shoulders grew painful when she started to fervently fuck my fingers, now constantly groaning, I crooked and twisted the digits to create more friction on her velvety vaginal walls, then straightened the fingers, the tips slowly grazing deeper into her pulsating vagina, as far as they could reach, then downwards along the front wall of her vibrating and contracting tunnel of love and that did it, she sank her teeth violently into my neck flexor and came yelling, "oouuughmygawwddd... daarrrlinnngggg, yesss oaarrggghhh - ooaahhh, oooaaaahhhmygaaawwwd Berrnnddd... ooaauugghhh geeezzze... Berrrnnnnnnd... ooh...oh-ooaaahhhhh... Berrnnnnddd..." her sweaty face contorted in the grip of her frenzy which she hollered out now, a high pitched, ear-piercing scream, "ooaaarrgghhh... FUCK!!!! Geeeezzzze..." whilst bucking violently she lost her tight grip on my shoulders because her arms weakened, falling forward she collapsed into me, arduously panting, and driveling, a wave of her boiling hot juices streamed down along my fingers, flooding my hand up to the wrist. I pulled my generously coated fingers back to the inside of her quivering opening, very slowly, striving to prolong her climax, and leaned back to the wall for support, evenly panting hard.

"Jesus Christ..." murmured Sylvia, resting her glowing left cheek in the hollow of my neck, "...what a show... thank you my love."

I turned my head to kiss her forehead, muttering short-winded, "Wanna taste our girl? Don't worry darling, there's more than enough for the both of us..."

"Yes of course darling, mmhhh she smells enticing... but at first you should help her to lie down, she seems to be too enfeebled to move any, all by herself... it looks as if she fainted?"

"Yes darling, she collapsed to my chest," I replied panting, "I noticed before that her eyes had squeezed shut, and she's driveling...I'm all wet down to my shoulder. I'm holding her tight, so give our lovely girl some time to rest a bit; I don't want to lay her down right now, might be dangerous while she's unconscious, her tongue, you know?"

She plucked at my hair, "Geeze, you're right, of course. I didn't think, sorry darling."

I grinned, "I never wanted to tell you that I'm the better nurse, but now that you mentioned it..."

She plucked again, harder now, "Hey...don't you be cocky Mister, but... otherwise - I might consider to add you to our team then, what do you think? Imagine... six nurses, all the time at your mercy..."

"Jesus Christ..." I coughed, "...leave me alone, pleazzze! It's hard enough a task to care for one of you... it's soo straining..."

She grinned, bent her head and licked my nipple, "Uuuhh... I didn't know you were pettish - and lazy on top of that..." her sharp little teeth attacked my nipple, tweaking. "Now show me your fingers, and grant me a first taste... before the dessert cools off..."

I buried my face in the mass of her delighting mane, murmuring, "Cool off? No way - she's still seething, and I'm afraid that she'll flood me anymore...and my 'new' pants by the way... as soon as my fingers slip out of her finally; it feels as if there' s still a lot of her honey piling up on my fingertips, only waiting for..."

I was interrupted, "Hey, darling... you're an engineer, remember?... form a bowl and let her flood your palm. And don't care for your pants... you'll have to wash a second load anyway, and they're drying quickly..." she giggled, all of a sudden somewhat breathlessly, before adding huskily, "...to be honest, I so wished you had them removed prior to the extended service you've granted our girl, geeze how I wanted them to disappear as soon as you two had me soo hot, letting me feel your burning pole skin to skin..."

I chuckled into her mane, "Heavens, you are an incorrigible hottie, horny two times round the clock, aren't you?"

"Oh God yesss...and any longer if you continue talking like this..." she cooed, denying herself to collapse in a fit of laughter, "...it's you, my old lecher... thanks to your baneful influence, what isn't any good for a decent old lady like me..."

"Ooh, thou assess me completely wrong." I gave back grinning, "I'm the personified decency on legs..."

"'Oaahh-hooouuuuhh...` howled the wolf, 'I'd NEVER rend a lamb'." chortled sweet Sylvia.

"Distrustful goat..." I grumbled, she tittered under her breath. I rolled my eyes, and removed Renate's pussy plugs with an enchanting 'Plop!', she filled my curved palm like predicted, plus causing some overflow. 'Sweet Jeeze...' I thought by myself whilst I carefully turned my shoulder, '...that's more than an ordinary woman's weekly production.'

I dipped my tongue into the sweet and sour load, "Mmhhh...delicious - Sylvia?" I muttered, "...your creamy dessert is served, originally filled, and still pleasantly warm from the well."

Her head came up from my threatened nipple, her eyes grew big and wide, "Ooh sweet heavens... in order to everything in the world - that's copious... with ONE climax? On just your fingers? What will this girl gush on your cock then? I should call Cat once more - we'll need rubber sheets when Reni stays overnight." Her eager tongue dipped into the creamy lake, "mmhhh, delectable..." she murmured, "...like laying on the cliffs, licking honey while the ocean spray waves around you. Geeze, I can't wait to eat her, darling...mmhhh, yummy..." Her sparkling eyes caressed mine whilst she 'cleaned' my palm, then my fingers, one by one.

While she was busy I declared, "Well, in fact she had a few minors prior to the Big Bang, but still she is impressing, I agree with you, she is extraordinary productive."

I pulled my arm back and reached around Renate to slowly stroke her back, down to the small of her back before changing direction, up her spine now, as my fingertips passed over the chest band of her bra I noticed that the lingerie would unfasten at the front...good to know in time. My hand roamed higher, sneaking beneath her hair to softly stroke her neck, her nape, her hairline, before it descended again, down to the small of her back, and up again, period... till she arched her back slightly, and started to moan softly. With the next tender caress up to her nape she shivered ever so cutely, I kissed her sweet lips softly till she hesitantly opened her eyes, "Welcome back home, my darling..." I whispered against her lips, before gently parting them with my tongue. She buried her hands under my hair, softly stroking my nape, and I asked quietly, "...do you hurt, my sweet heart?"