Acting Out Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers

He popped a breath mint into his mouth and rang the doorbell.

The door opened to reveal Claudia done up as fine as he could ever recall seeing her. She looked like a million dollars, her slim, toned frame shown off by a tight, black silk dress, black hose and high heels. She was wearing 'date-night' make up and her thick curly black hair cascaded freely across her shoulders. He liked her hair whether it was up or down, but the way she had it done tonight made his stomach do backflips.

"Ben!" she announced, stepping aside to allow him in. "You're looking fabulous, darling!"

As the door closed she leant forwards to press her ruby-red lips against first his left then his right cheek in the time honoured greeting of their profession. At close quarters she smelt divine too. She must have spent a fortune and an age getting ready for him. He leant back from the kiss, took hold of her arms and drank in the sight of her.

"God, babe, you're absolutely delicious!" He grinned, holding on to her for longer than was strictly necessary. "And I love what you've done with your hair," he continued, getting a pleased blush from her. He was so pleased that he'd not stinted on his own ablutions or choice of clothes. And he dared to hope that that little blue pill he'd popped earlier hadn't been a fool's hope either. His hands slipped lower to rest easily on her waist and hers came to rest on his shoulders, her fingers flirting with the fabric of his shirt, arranging his collar to her satisfaction. It was all shaping up very nicely in line with his fantasies.

"Well, you can eat me later, I'm sure it's in the script," she winked at him suggestively, her already deep, sexy voice dropping even further. His cock stiffened almost instantly in response. The way they were pressed against each other at the hip, he was sure she must have felt it. Her smile broadened and she seemed to be smirking. They flirted all the time at work, of course, but he couldn't help but feel that this was different: They were in private and it was already a given that they would be tearing each other's clothes off in the near future.

"We've got the place to ourselves -- Jeremy's on a trip," she reminded him. "Won't be back tonight." She paused, letting the words hang in the air. She was still in his arms, still staring straight into his eyes, still completely at ease with his bulge pressing insistently against her. "So we can take our time, improvise around the script as much as we like. Really explore how our characters feel about the scene."

"I like the sound of that, babe," he replied, his hands dropping to cup her ass. He wasn't lying, his mind was already going into overdrive, imagining the possibilities. His fingers stopped when they found two bumps that could only be suspender straps. My God, he thought, she'd dressed in stockings and suspenders, knowing that he would be undressing her, knowing that it wasn't required in the script. That could only mean that she was as up for this as he was. From the broadening of the grin on her face it was clear she knew what his hands had just discovered, and that she was loving it, too.

"Do remember we're recording it though." His mind cleared just enough to recall a conversation about taping their rehearsal so that they could watch it back and see what worked and what didn't. Oh, and something inconvenient about her husband wanting to see it, too. "Gotta make it look good for Jeremy," she added in confirmation. Make what look good, he thought? Actual sex or the pretence of having sex while looking like you weren't having sex? Or, heaven forbid, even not having sex while pretending that you were, like in the formal script? He fervently hoped it wouldn't turn out to be the latter.

"Jeremy?" He vocalised at least part his disappointment and worry.

"He really wants a copy of our rehearsal tape," Ben couldn't disguise his crestfallen expression. His hands slipped away from her waist.

"What, to make sure it's all above board?" Ben was crestfallen.

"Don't worry, darling," Claudia pouted. "He's really excited by it all. He's our number one fan. He's such a pervert." She winked.

"Well, if you're sure...?"

"We can always edit it out if your cock escapes, like that scene last season with Alex," she teased, bringing up a famous wardrobe malfunction he'd suffered on set the previous year. Still, he was encouraged by the fact that she had already considered the possibility of editing bits out if they got too racy.

"Come through, I'll get you a drink before we get started," she continued, casually turning and walking away. "Help you relax." Ben stared brazenly at her retreating form, like a hungry man sizing up an all-you-can-eat buffet: her luxuriant, wavy black hair, hung halfway down her slim back; her tight butt wiggled intoxicatingly. That was to say nothing of her long, slim legs, half visible beneath her dress, and most notably her calves, encased in black, seamed hose atop tall, strappy black stilettoes.... The sight of those seams returned his mind to the stockings his hands had already confirmed her to be wearing and at the combined thought of seamed stockings his cock kicked upwards once again.

"Are you coming Ben?" She called to him, snapping him back to reality.

"Give me a moment!" He called back, fervently hoping that he would indeed be coming sometime in the next hour. Preferably either inside or all over his beautiful leading lady.

'~'

"... Jeremy called earlier," Claudia chatted to Ben as she led him into the bedroom. "He said his hotel's nice." It wasn't 100% true of course -- Jeremy probably hadn't even got to, never mind checked in to the hotel ten miles down the road where he was going to spend the night.

"Great," Ben replied, fixing her with a smouldering, blue-eyed, hungry gaze. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight, Claud?"

"Possibly..." She smiled to herself. "Probably." It was always nice to be appreciated, and ever since she'd opened the front door to him ten minutes ago, he'd been appreciating her verbally, physically and with his gaze. She'd watched with satisfaction how his eyes had roamed freely over her figure-hugging black, button through silk dress, taking in the matching high heels and seamed stockings. She'd been thrilled by the feel of his hands performing a similar reconnaissance. She'd loved how his hands had lingered on the backs of her thighs while confirming the bumps of the suspender clips. She also knew that he couldn't have failed to notice the seams running up the backs of her legs as they came upstairs a few moments ago: what red-blooded male wouldn't have? He'd even tried to cop a feel of her ass on their way upstairs, but she'd anticipated the move and dodged away from his outstretched hand. All the better to bring his lust to the boil, she thought to herself.

"You're not looking too shabby yourself," she replied, turning to face him as she stood halfway between the bed and the dresser, unable to resist returning his look of naked desire. She bit on her bottom lip and turned her head, suddenly all business-like. There'd be plenty of time for the other soon enough.

"Cameras are set up there, there and there." She pointed and gestured, indicating that one was angled to shoot from the head of the bed and one from the bottom corner of the bed with the third one angled towards the dresser.

"Three? Kinky." Ben winked and leered, fixating on how much fun their rehearsal was likely to be.

"So we can catch everything and check on what worked and what didn't," she explained again patiently. He nodded, trying to match her sudden seriousness. "It might help with the editing afterwards for Jeremy's present, too." Now he chuckled. She grinned back.

"Understood," Ben nodded with a miniature mock-salute. "So, how do you want to play this? He continued, a slightly coy smile now hovering about his lips. Claudia was well aware that he was already undressing her with his eyes, anticipating what might be underneath her little black dress. He'd never been backwards in communicating how much he fancied her. Of course, the feeling was mutual: He was charming, well built, had a great ass and the sort of eyes that made her heart do flip-flops. The very real sexual attraction between them was a big part of what gave such smoking hot chemistry on screen.

"Right," she licked her lips nervously. It wasn't that she was nervous about making out with him: it was more that she really wanted tonight to be good, to be as sexy as they could manage. And she wanted to have fun, away from the usual pressures of the job, the cast and crew. Besides, they did actually have to film this scene next week. They did actually need to rehearse. She turned away from him, turned away the enormous bed he was standing in front of. Her matrimonial bed. The bed she intended to soon tumble onto with him, both of them in an advanced state of undress and likely also sexual arousal.

"Well, my dressing table can stand in for the desk." The scene was set in a hotel room and opened with her character looking at something on the desk before calling him over to look at it. It didn't matter what the thing was, it was just a McGuffin to get the seduction scene started. The script said that as he peered over her shoulder things would heat up and then it would all kick-off. The scene would cut as they tumbled onto the bed in their underwear.

"How about I call you over, you come up behind and start getting frisky" she began to describe the scene as she saw it unfolding. "Then... pretty much the same way these scenes always seem to play out: I turn, I get frisky back, kisses and whatnot. Then you undo my dress. Slowly."

"Slowly, naturally," he winked.

"I take off your shirt and undo your trousers. You squeeze my ass and suck my tits. You go down on me. You come back up..."

"Sucking your tits again on the way? Slowly, of course."

"Naturally. It's the trope. It's practically compulsory," Claudia nodded. "Then I wrap my legs round your waist and we head to the bed... and cut."

"Cut?" he sounded disappointed.

"Well, it's not that sort of show. We have to leave the audience's dirty minds to fill in what they might see on an adult show."

"What might they see?" He winked, encouraging her to talk dirty to him.

"You know, the bit where I give you a hand job, go down on you then gather the sheets round me to obscure what we're not doing and ride you to ecstasy." Claudia rambled on, trying not to keep her cool despite the unrelenting sexy, grinning stare he was lavishing on her.

"Sounds like a plan. You wanna fill things out...?" He asked, rubbing a thumb against his bottom lip in a failed attempt to cover a smirk. That mannerism just did things to her insides, and damn him, he knew it.

"Nah, just improvise this time through, get a feel for it..." She wanted to joke that she wanted him to fill her out, but never got around to it.

"Whatever 'it' might be," he interrupted, winking at her. She laughed back, flashing him one of her broadest, most toothsome and open grins, the sort she knew that he found irresistible.

"So, you ready?" He asked, seeming suddenly more serious. Ready to work.

"And willing," she winked back before turning her back on him and leaning on the dresser with both hands.

"OK, and.... action," he supplied.

"Mike, you should take a look at this!" she called, slipping instantly into the character of Chloe. Not that it was hard to do so, and not that there was anything on the dresser anymore apart from her single, trifold make-up mirror.

The sound of two heavy footsteps coming up behind her signalled his arrival and the start of what she hoped would be something pretty special. Claudia's breath hitched as she felt the familiar heat and weight of his body pressing against her back. His enlarged bulge was already pressing against her ass as he leant across her shoulder, one strong, well-muscled arm planted either side of hers. His chin came to rest on her shoulder and his breath fanned her ear. She already wanted to fuck him senseless. Good job she was a professional: They were rehearsing, no time for personal indulgences she lied to herself, half acknowledging the untruth even as she thought it.

The musky, woody smell of his aftershave invaded her nostrils, driving her excitement a notch higher and pushing back her flimsy self-delusion about keeping it strictly professional.

"You smell nice tonight," his nose nuzzled her ear. "New perfume?"

"New shampoo." Her breath came in short ragged gasps as her heart-rate went ballistic. "You like?" She angled her neck so that he could nuzzle it more effectively, more sensuously.

"You bet." Claudia shuddered slightly as his right hand started to caress its way up her bare arm, the touch so light that it was almost a tickle. "Makes me want to do.... Things..."

"Oh really?" she giggled. "Such as?"

"Such as slowly undress you," his hot, breathy whisper invaded her ear. "Take off your dress. Caress you. Finger you. Eat you out..."

"It's about time," she almost giggled as she pressed herself closer against the muscular heat of his body, feeling his growing erection burrowing eagerly ever deeper into the crack of her ass. His hand reached her cheek now, smoothing the few stray whisps of her long, raven hair away from her ear, allowing him to nibble and then kiss her earlobe and the side of her face. She started to turn in to enable the kiss and as she did so his hand was already made its way back down, under her arm, gliding smoothly up and across to cup her breast through the thin, silky layers of her dress and bra. Another little shock of excitement ran through her at the feel of his fingers snuggling around her supercharged nipple.

"Then I'm going to fuck you, Claudia," he whispered in her ear. She shivered with excitement, barely believing that he'd used her name, not her character's, but so turned on that he had.

"Yes," she moaned in reply, not knowing where her character ended and she began. "I want you to..."

"Turn," Ben whispered in her ear, the husky edge to his voice making it sound less like a stage direction and more like the friendly command of a confident lover. Not that he really needed to -- she was already starting to do so. They were always like this together -- always on the same page.

Claudia finished turning in his arms, still pinned against the dresser. The brief disappointment of losing the exquisite feel of his hand on her breast was mitigated by the fact that they were now facing each other and able to kiss as well as caress.

His lips found hers, their mouths opening as the kiss rapidly deepened. Their tongues met and passions rose, his hands briefly cupping her face, ensuring that all their attentions were on that first kiss.

Finally, after what seemed like an age of exploring each other's mouths, they backed off to pass noses, then the kiss deepened again. They'd done this so many times before: their characters were famous for the passion of their smooches, swapping kisses with the elegance and expertise of professional dancers. She knew that Jeremy loved to watch them kiss, but tonight she was going to give him so much more. As though it were in response to her thoughts Ben's hands began now to roam freely across her waist, hips and then ass. His palms slid up and down the backs of her thighs, fingers edging the hem of her dress higher, seeming to pause for his character to confirm the presence of her suspender straps through the fabric of her dress.

"You like those?" she rumbled just for Ben, too quietly for the cameras to pick up.

"You bet, babe," he grunted in the affirmative, giving the strap just the gentlest of pings against her buttock. She chuckled as she moved her own long, eager fingers to his chest, running them across the well- muscled planes of his pecs, anticipating the feel of touching him skin to skin for a few seconds before she began unbuttoning his crisp, white cotton shirt.

'~'

Chapter Two

Claudia had long since left for the studio when Jeremy finally made it home next morning. The house was quiet and deserted -- he went through every room looking for any sign of her or Ben, but everything was completely shipshape. Even the bedroom was neat and tidy, the bed immaculately made.

There was a note on the dresser, next to the laptop. He picked up the piece of paper

"Dear Jeremy,

The rehearsal went great, thanks for everything. We even improvised a couple of extra scenes, just for you.

Look in the My Videos folder, file is called 'Present for hubby.'

Hope it's everything you wanted. Enjoy.

Love Claude.

PS, I'll be working late tonight so see you about midnight."

While the laptop was booting up a sudden idea gripped Jeremy. Going through to the bathroom he opened the laundry basket. There, near the top, was a small pile of flimsy, black fabric -- the lingerie Claudia had worn last night. He picked the garments out and looked at them. Her panties had a small mark on them. He sniffed. All Claudia. She must have been turned on last night. He wasn't surprised. He'd wanked himself silly in the hotel room just imagining what might be happening. The bra was totally clean, too, just hint of her perfume and her sweat. But there was a small, crusty white mark near the top of one of the stockings, and another on the suspender belt. Neither mark was large, but Jeremy knew dried cum well enough when he saw it. What the hell had happened last night?

With his heart beating like a drum he rushed back to the laptop with her lingerie still clutched in his hand to open the file.

Jeremy took the laptop over to the bed and lay down, tossing his wife's lingerie onto the bed next to him.

The video started to play: it was only about 25 minutes long. He'd been away for the whole night. That immediately got him thinking that all sorts of things might have gone on that weren't on the video. He had no time to dwell on that, though, as the screen was showing Claudia walking into their bedroom, an eager and clearly horny and playful Ben following close behind her. To Jeremy, it looked like they were already practically fucking each other with every look and word that passed between them, just like on the show. It was such a turn on.

Ben and Claudia had such great chemistry as Mike and Chloe. When they were on screen together they didn't look like they were acting -- they looked like they genuinely were a couple that had a strong attraction to each other. Their show, like so many others, had contrived to keep their characters from actually consummating their relationship for a couple of seasons, but this year it looked like it was going to be different. The first step was the unambiguous make out scene that they were just starting to rehearse. As a fan of the show he was excited at the prospect of seeing Mike and Chloe actually take things to a new level. As the husband of an actress, he felt a secret frisson of excitement at the thought that his wife's job sometimes called on her to make out with other, undoubtedly attractive, men before returning to his bed. Jeremy had long ago realised that all actors and actresses were exhibitionists, and all spouses needed to enjoy being voyeurs and willing cuckolds. If they weren't, then maybe they ought to find someone different to marry.

His mind was going wild in anticipation - he could barely believe that he was about to see his wife acting out one of his most cherished but secret fantasies, staring in what amounted to a soft core movie just for him. Part of him wanted to fast forward on, but a bigger part knew that, certainly first time through, he wanted to see things slowly unfold. He wanted to revel in the excitement of not knowing what would happen next. When the video got to them discussing the outline of the scene, how they were going to undress each other and simulate having sex he could feel his excitement rising, matched by the almost painful tightness of his pants as his cock struggled to be free.

RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers