Acting Out Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers

Lifting his head to breath more easily, he took in the sight of her: long lengths of pale, perfect skin, adorned only by the black of her bra and, lower, her suspender belt and stockings. Her hip and buttock were framed perfectly by the belt, its strap and the stocking top. His cock stiffened a little more at the sight of her.

"You fancy improvising a couple more scenes?" He asked, his hand switching from simply cupping her boob to stroking and rubbing it, tweaking the nipple back into life. "Just for us?"

She pushed and wiggled her arse back against him in reply. He was already growing quite hard and her actions only mad him more so. "How come you're..?" She chuckled, obviously surprised but appreciative of how quickly he was ready for her again.

"It's all you, babe. Helped along by the wonders of modern science," he replied, reaching round her to push his tip against her clit as he rubbed his shaft backwards and forwards across her sex. She was wet through from her juices and his cum, and still revved up from their recent activities: While the feel of him pushing on her clit was fantastic, she was more than ready for him to enter her again.

"OH! Thank you, geeks everywhere!" she gasped with pleasure as his tip popped into her entrance and then slid a short length into her. He guessed from how little of him was in her and how she was reacting that he was pushing insistently against her G-spot. That was just fine with him. He loved this angle -- everything about it turned him on.

He rocked against her, enjoying every moment of their second round of love making. Now it was all for them, and just them. No script, no characters, no rehearsal and no bloody recording for the titillation of anyone else.

"Over a bit more," Claudia asked, rolling slightly onto her front.

"All fours?" Ben asked.

"Hmm." She grunted in reply.

He was happy enough with that. They separated for a moment, just long enough for her to roll onto her knees and present her ass to him. Kneeling himself, taking in the gorgeous site of her ass framed by stockings and suspenders, he positioned his cock between her cheeks, reached around to line himself up with his hand, and guided himself in.

Claudia's groan mixed with his own as they started rocking once again. He looked down at her, delighting in how beautiful she looked: trim ass, long, slim back, her mane of thick black hair, and, to make the view even more erotic, he could just make out her boob swinging back and forth in time to their actions.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Ben!" She encouraged, pushing back into his thrusts, deepening the pleasure of both of them.

The connection between them physical and emotional, was electrifying. And now he had taken the edge off with one orgasm, he felt that he could keep this up all night.

He probably could have, but after a couple of minutes Claudia rolled forwards and off of him. Ben was almost disappointed for a second or two until she rolled onto her back and pulled him down onto and into her.

"I want you on top for a while," she explained. Oh yeah, he could cope with that.

Once again his cock slid smoothly inside her, despite her tightness around him. But this time they were face to face and able to kiss as well. And kiss they did, as deeply and passionately as they could manage. They'd had plenty of practice kissing on set over the last couple of years, learning what was good, and what was better. What each liked, what each responded to. They were putting that wealth of experience to good use now. And all the while they rocked and rolled against each other.

"Fuck me Ben, Fuck me senseless!" she gasped between kisses, her voice hoarse with animal passion. What else could he do but oblige?

It was all too perfect. Ben knew it couldn't last forever, no matter how much he wished it might. He moved around, changing the angles. First he pushed upwards, making his shaft press firmly against her clit as he thrust in and out, then he lowered his hips between hers, thrusting upwards, deeply into her, striving to push against her G-spot, then slowly edging his way back up, until he was pressing hard against her clit again. His hands and mouth roamed freely all the while, as did hers over him, trying to excite each other in every way they could imagine.

After a few more minutes he could feel her gasped breaths and groans building towards yet another noisy climax. As she began to cry out he let himself go for a second time, emptying himself into her once again, pushing and grinding one last time with all his strength and weight, trying to wring every last bit of pleasure out for both of them.

His energy spent, he rolled forward, slightly to one side, trying not to squash her with his weight.

"Ben... that was... amazing," Claudia purred, stroking his hair. "Do you think you could..?"

"Go again?" he chuckled.

"No, roll off me," she laughed. "You've suddenly got heavier." She added with a wink.

"Sure thing babe," he obliged, rolling off and round. She turned with him so they were lying on their sides, almost nose to nose. They were still unable to keep their hands off each other, but for now, at least, frantic, forceful fumblings had given way to slow, gentle caresses.

"We ought to go over the scene again," Claudia wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him. He grinned back, he couldn't help himself. Was he falling in love with her? It was possible. "When you're ready?"

"Maybe not tonight, though," he replied. She looked a little sad at that. Did she think they were done? He wasn't done by a long way. "I want the next few hours to be just about you and me." Her smile broadened and she nodded.

"Sounds wonderful."

"We can rehearse again tomorrow evening. We're through with shooting at about 7, I think."

"So, your dressing room afterwards?" she suggested.

"Sure thing babe," Ben nodded back, running his fingers up and down her naked arm. "So long as you don't wear me out tonight."

Claudia didn't reply to that, but she did laugh wickedly as she propped herself up a bit as a prelude to leaning down and taking his still half-hard and fully grateful cock gently into her mouth.

The end

RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers