Acting Out Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers

"Ben!" She gasped back, a questioning, begging whimper inaudible to anyone but him.

"You want it... You're wet to your ankles," he whispered back, his finger stealing past the side of the fabric, slipping inside her panties, stealing inside her labia as he pushed further and further past their professional boundaries. Two of his fingers were inside her now, probing deeper, pulling back to find her G-Spot. Should she try to stop him? Did she really want to? Probably not, she decided, or she wouldn't have encouraged him by using his real name, wouldn't have let things go this far.

"Mike! Yes, Mike!" she called out more loudly and deliberately, trying to keep up the pretence of acting, her breaths coming in deep, desperate gasps as Ben led her by her G-Spot towards her first climax of the night. The pleasure behind her tone and words was genuine. She could feel her cheeks flushing, betraying her arousal, and knew well enough it was important to at least give the semblance of still being in character for the benefit of the camera, for the benefit of her husband.

Her first climax shook her body. Ben seemed to take the shivers running through her as the signal to move his left hand out from between them, from inside her. She was grateful for the temporary relief from the almost unbearably exquisite sensations, but she hoped he would return soon.

She was still coming down from her high as he began to trail kisses back down her body pausing, all too briefly, to suckle at her erect and sensitized nipple, before continuing downwards on his way.

He crouched ever lower, and she felt his hands slipping around her waist to lift her up to sit on the edge of the dresser. His fingers took a gentle hold of her thong and begin to edge it downwards. She knew what he wanted to do: It would serve Jeremy right to watch Ben do it, too. She recalled all the suggestive remarks she had endured, remembered how her husband had deliberately threaded her suspenders through her panties, even when she had reminded him what that implied. He deserved this: she lifted her hands from where they were tousling Ben's hair, lay them palm down on the edge of the dresser and pushed herself an inch aloft.

That was all the time and help Ben needed to remove the garment. Satisfied that his task was accomplished and in expectation and encouragement of what he might do next she began to recline back on the dresser, watching him as he dropped fully to his knees. His head began to disappear between her thighs, leaving no illusions as to what he intended to do. He was following through with the outline they had agreed for the scene, but neither of them were playing a part anymore. She was pretty sure that, because of the camera angle and the positioning of her legs and Ben's own head, it would be impossible to tell whether Ben was actually eating her out or whether it was all just a simulation. Determined to maintain the appearance that it was all just simulated, for the benefit of the camera, she swung her legs over Ben's shoulders, crossing her stiletto-shod feet behind his back, pulling his face the last inch into her.

His tongue found her and began bestowing such illicit pleasures she thought for a second that she might black out.

Ben lapped relentlessly at her pussy, focussing mostly, but not exclusively, on her clit. Comfortable that the camera could not show the truth of what was happening, confident that she could claim she was simply acting, she gave in to the pleasure that Ben was bestowing on her. She allowed her head to sink back onto the dresser, her long, thick hair fanning out beneath her head. One of Ben's hands slipped beneath her ass, pulling her tightly into his face, while the other was stretched up to her breast, roaming freely about, the fingers alternating between kneading her soft flesh and tweaking her now clearly fully engorged nipple. Her back began to arch in time with the peaks of the orgasmic waves washing over her, while her hand clutched spasmodically at the edge of the dresser top.

"Yes! Yes!" she called out as her plaintive gasps and cries of pleasure filled the air and her second orgasm washed over her.

Ben slid upwards from between her legs, his hands and nose maintaining contact with her all the way until their lips locked once again. Claudia could taste herself in his kisses, driving her to new heights of wanton lust. She sat up and wrapped her limbs tightly around him, arms round his shoulders, legs around his waist. He stood, lifting her easily and carried her over towards the bed, allowing just enough of her weight to fall on his erect cock that she could feel him pressing against her wet, naked pussy and ass through his tented boxers.

"This is as far the script goes," Claudia told him, recovering a little of her composure as he sat her on the edge of the bed. Ben stood in front of her, his erection at her eye level, proud and obvious and barely contained inside his distorted shorts.

"So, do we 'cut?"' Ben smirked. It was obvious to her that he wanted, no, expected more. There was just the small problem of Jeremy and the rehearsal tape. But then, hadn't he taunted her, told her that he wanted to see her and Ben performing certain acts? And she could always edit bits out, if she had second thoughts about him seeing some things.

"I reckon our audience, our fan...fans would love to know what happens next." Claudia suggested, as much to herself and apropos of Jeremy as to Ben as she laid her hands on Ben's thighs. She revelled in the feel of his muscles beneath her fingers as she stroked higher.

"So, what does happen next?" She slipped her long fingers beneath his shorts, cupping and stroking the delightfully taught curve of his ass.

"You know how these scenes always go?" She laughed nervously, partly trying to make light of what she was about to say, partly because her fingers had now slipped around to the front, still hidden beneath his shorts as she teasingly, fleetingly ghosted her fingers around his equipment. "She gives him a hand job, then a blowjob and finally fucks his brains out." She dared as she revelled in drawing out her first skin-to-skin feel of him.

Ben, who was doing a good job of not over-reacting, theatrically looked around the room for a few seconds, as though looking for stage directions and then laughed. Claudia didn't even wait for him to finish before she took a firm hold of the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down.

Ben's cock sprung free. Claudia was taken by surprise by the full, free and flying size of it. It was long as well as thick and she was unable to move back quickly enough to prevent the tip of it hitting her face as it sprang up. She licked her lips, her eyes transfixed by the sight of the magnificent specimen bobbing about right in front of her, making her go cross-eyed as she tried to follow its movements.

"God, Ben, that's quite a package you've got there!" She chided with a hint of soft laughter. "You should be more careful, you could have some ones eye out!"

"Sorry babe," he chuckled. "Umm, oughtn't we stay in character?" He winked at her. She knew exactly what he meant by that: less chatting as Claudia and Ben, more hands-on sex as Mike and Chloe. She was in absolute agreement.

"Hmm, you're right," she nodded and gave an earnest frown, her gaze remained locked on the enormous member bobbing and throbbing just inches in front of her nose.

"So, hand job?" She wanted to push things, to take Jeremy to task for him saying that he expected to see her touch Ben's cock. Well, if that was what he expected to see then she was more than happy to oblige.

All of her attention was focussed on the task at hand: She nibbled her bottom lip in concentration as she raised her long, elegant middle finger up until, with feathery softness, it contacted the very tip of his cock.

"Claude!" Ben gasped between deep breaths.

"Stay in character!" she hissed as a second finger made soft contact. He was absolutely rigid beneath her touch, save a slight, understandable quiver. She really wanted a better feel.

"Are you sure? Your husband..?"

"It's OK. He reckons touching your dick is, and I quote, 'a given'." Ben arched an eyebrow at that, but at least he knew it was time to shut up and play.

More of her fingers and then her thumb came into contact with him. The velvety skin seemed to Claudia to burn like a furnace, and the entire member bucked gratifyingly as her fingertips slowly traced a spiral pattern around the bell. She barely noticed Ben's eyes rolling back in their sockets, although his moans of joy and pleas for mercy as her finger slowly made its way along the length of his organ were loud and clear. Reaching the base, she strummed her fingers on his balls. The way they rolled up tighter and firmer against his perineum in response to her was fascinating: she tarried for a while, caressing them, enjoying feeling them move in response to her, before her fingers made a return journey to his bulbous bell. His tip was starting to weep cum. In one flowing motion she lifted the tiny bead and brought it to her mouth, sucking on the last joint of her finger to the accompaniment of a deep, throaty groan.

His taste reminded her of salted caramel. She wanted more.

Having savoured his taste, her other hand reached out to take a slightly firmer hold of him. Jeremy had reckoned Ben's dick would touch other bits of her, too and she was determined to oblige. She pulled his cock into contact with her right boob, the one now only half cupped by her bra. She slowly ran Ben's satiny head around the erect bumps of her aureole, treating her achingly hard nipple to a circular cock massage. She knew she was pushing the envelope, indeed, pushing way beyond the boundaries of what she ought to do, let alone let her husband see, but she was so turned on, and Jeremy had been such an idiot about this whole business. It served him right.

"Now... blow..." She intoned in her deepest, huskiest voice, concluding the words by treating him to the sight of her talented tongue pulsating up and down, back and forth inside her now open mouth.

"Really?" Ben seemed surprised.

"We can edit it down," She cackled, only half meaning what she said. She leant forwards but, instead of taking him in her mouth, as he had surely expected, she brought her lips as close as she could without touching and began to actually blow. She tilted her head, sending a jet of her warm breath first down one side of his cock, then across the top of the base, then back up the other.

"Ah, you're killing me here babe!" Ben groaned in protest.

"You want more?"

"Mmm... more."

How could she refuse? She gently kissed his tip, once then twice, getting another taste of his delicious precum. She slowly and carefully licked him up and down his length. Then she opened her lips and teeth, took him an inch into her mouth and rolled her tongue against him. He shuddered and groaned in a most gratifying way. As a reward for his appreciation, she took him deeper, closing her lips around him and sucking hard.

"You're amazing!" he groaned.

It was amazing, but she wanted other things, too. She backed off so her mouth was clear of him.

"Yeah, but that's not going in the home movie. It's too much. Lie down so we can act out Chloe sucking Mike off!" She commanded.

"Always the professional," Ben laughed and rolled into the indicated position on the bed, tugging the quilt around him slightly as he went.

She leant across him, the shroud of her long, thick raven hair tumbling down around her, providing a curtain through which she knew it would have been difficult to see whether she was actually fellating him or not. But it wasn't enough. The trope in shows like theirs was that everything was covered by sheet, and so she pulled the quilt up to partially obscure Ben's crotch. With the combination of her hair, the sheet and the barrier of her own body all that Jeremy would see would be the suspicious bobbing of her head.

Satisfied that her actions were sufficiently obscured from the cameras' view, she ran her tongue around Ben's tip, cleaning off more of his precum. Then she moved lower, squeezing him with the powerful muscles of her lips. She flicked his tip with her tongue, rolling it against him once, twice, then backed off until her lips were barely touching him. Then she began again. Slowly up and down she went, four or five times, each time going a little lower, until she could take no more of him in, his enormous member pushing at the back of her throat. She tried once more, this time his tip somehow actually popping into the back of her throat. It was fabulous, but it would have to do -- the involuntary urge to gag was just too much, and she didn't want that. Neither did she want him to some in her mouth on film -- it would be just too inconvenient to edit out. Ignoring Ben's groans of slight disappointment, she backed off, rolling back onto her haunches.

"So, did you enjoy that?" She grinned down at him running her hands slowly and freely over his taught, muscular abdomen, revelling in the sight and feel of him, of the taste of him still in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, you betcha babe." He was almost senseless now. Or acting almost senseless.

"I bet the fans woulda loved it."

"So hot..."

"So now we fuck each other's brains out." She turned her head to face directly at the camera and winked. "It's what the audience has been itching to see."

Claudia swung her leg across Ben's so that she was sitting across the top of his thighs, the sheet wrapped around them to conceal everything below the tops of her breasts. His cock was also hidden from sight now, but she could feel it as it beat insistently against her belly, breaths and heartbeats causing it to rock and jerk in a slow dance. She angled herself so that the tip kept brushing against the lower curves of her breasts, driving her crazy with the sensation of fleeting, hot touches. She desperately wanted to know what it would feel like to have him inside her, to have him fill her up with his cock and then his cum. But could she do it without Jeremy knowing? What they'd been doing so far was one thing, a thing her husband had actually encouraged, but she felt sure that openly fucking Ben might be crossing a line, an act which would surely lead to unresolvable complications.

The bedcovers were her allies and she knew it. She'd been an actress long enough to know just how to use the sheets to conceal what was really going on beneath.

Claudia edged further forwards: The feel of Ben's sizeable cock as it pushed back against her clit, was making stars flash before her eyes. The silky, bone-hard organ was being steadily pushed down towards Ben's belly as she shuffled up him. Inch by inch his cock slid beneath her, the shaft pressed heavily between her labia by a combination of her own weight and its own fabulous tumescence. Ben had propped his head on a pillow, his eyes straining to enjoy the sight of her advance up his body. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped from his mouth as finally she decided to pause and began to set up a slow, rhythmic rock with her hips, back and forth across him.

She was all but lost in their combined pleasure. The delightfully wicked sensations she was garnering from his cock were being complemented by his right hand, which was playing freely with her exposed left nipple, and his left hand, which had slid beneath the covers to massage her still stocking-clad thigh.

She needed him inside her, her mind addled by endorphins, swept up in the lust of the moment. She leant forwards and upwards, pushing her breasts towards Ben's lips and he eagerly matched her move, straining up to suckle on her. Their movement finally brought her far enough up for the bell of his cock to slip past her clit and nestle between the dripping lips of her labia. Her breaths came in shivering gasps as she realised where they stood, on the edge of the precipice. His cockhead nestled in her entrance but was not yet fully inside her. She felt his hands settle on the tops of her thighs and start to give her a gentle, encouraging push back downwards. She looked deep into his sky blue eyes, bit her bottom lip to stifle the cry that she was sure to come and then lowered her hips back down.

A sudden change in sensation caused Claudia to catch her breath as Ben's bell transitioned from floating around her entrance to entering fully inside her. She could feel her walls wrestling with and protesting against his unfamiliar girth for a second or two and then the feelings were gone, replaced by an unprecedented sense of tight fullness. She revelled in the consummation of her many fantasies about her handsome co-star.

Lost in the moment, she grinned down at him and he grinned back. There was only their tiny little world now, him in her, her around him. His hands renewed the pressure on her thighs and she sank slowly back onto him, his length sliding deeper into her, filling her inch by glorious inch. Her unhurried descent down on to him seemed to be everlasting: an unending transit into the deepest of pleasures that she could imagine.

A strange sensation filled her abdomen, like something was pushing stretching her inner length, pushing things aside. She gasped, partly in shock, partly in pleasure, as she realised that Ben must surely now be pushing up into her cervix, extending the repertoire of her sensations.

"You OK, babe?" he asked. "That's not hurting you?" She angled her body against his until the sensation was all pleasure.

"Perfect," she shook her head, the gesture extending and morphing into a rhythmic circular toss of her long, black hair as the gyrations of her bodies began to build.

Beneath her Ben was rocking in time with her, pushing her pleasures to new heights. She could feel she was close, and she hoped that Ben was too. Everything was just perfect -- she had had great sex before, but she had never had better, never felt better.

She felt his hands gripping hard against her thighs. A deep long gasp escaped the O of his mouth and his eyes rolled upwards. She could feel his cock twitching and jerking as he came, could feel the geyser of his cum filling her to the brim. It was all she needed to push her over the edge. She arched her back even more, emitting a banshee keening of carnal pleasure as she climaxed.

'~'

Ben couldn't recall having an orgasm of such intensity before. And yet he felt a tiny twinge of sadness that his love-making with Claudia was over, at least for a while. There was no way he could accept that they would not have sex again. Indeed, as far as he was concerned the night was still young.

Claudia rolled off of him, pulling him into a spoon against her back. It was a good start.

"I guess we ought to check out the video, see how we did?" Ben whispered, allowing her to pull his hand up so that she held it between her breasts, his arm wrapped around her body.

"Can we give it ten minutes?" Claudia replied nestling back against him contentedly. "This is nice, relaxing."

"Sure thing, babe," Ben replied, gently stroking her hand.

"Then we can have another go," Ben couldn't quite believe his ears or his luck. She wanted to do it again!? "That's if you're up to it?"

"Ten minutes'll be fine," he chuckled. He found her such a turn on that he was sure of it. She snuggled tighter against him even as he pulled her closer. Quiet, comfortable minutes ticked by. Ten, twenty, it didn't matter. They would be making love again soon and that was enough for him.

Ben pulled Claudia closer against him, revelling in spooning against her back as they relaxed and recovered.

He could still barely believe it: Years he'd been dreaming about doing something like this with her, but none of his dreams had even come close to the reality. He buried his face in her thick, black mane and rubbed his nose on the sensitive flesh beneath her ear. She let out a little groan of pleasure, causing his dozing cock to twitch ever so slightly. Maybe it wouldn't take him all of those ten minutes to get going again?

RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers