Acting Out Their Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers

On screen, Ben walked up behind Claudia and laid his hands covetously on her, running them up and down her figure for a few seconds and then spinning her to face him. Jeremy felt his trousers tightening painfully as they began to passionately kiss, her hands tugging at his buttons. She soon finished unbuttoning his shirt and her hands began playing across his chest, slowly pushing the shirt down and off his shoulders. His hands left her ass long enough for him to discard his shirt, before returning, this time to the topmost button of her black silk dress.

And all the while they were kissing with a hungry, dangerous passion.

The first button on Claudia's dress opened, allowing Jeremy a tantalising view of the creamy curve of the top of her breast. Of course, he'd seen similar scenes many times before, but this was different, way different. It was his wife, and that upped the excitement to near unbearable levels.

Jeremy barely had time to swallow and bite his lip before the second button opened, revealing a flash of the black silk and lace beneath. His heart began to speed faster as the next few buttons followed in quick succession. His eyes were bugging out, glued to the screen as Ben's mouth left Claudia's and began to trail down her neck. She threw her head back to grant her lover better access, her teeth showing as a wide smile of sheer delight. Ben's mouth moved in to take full advantage of the long length of naked, ivory flesh, framed and accentuated by her lustrous raven hair, her open dress and the transparent black of her lingerie.

It was shaping up to be Jeremy's own private fantasy porn scene, with his wife as the star. His hand slipped into his lap, cupping his own growing bulge. On screen, Claudia's hands had not been idle while her dress was being unbuttoned. Her fingers tugged eagerly at Ben's belt. Once it was loose she wasted no time moving on to the fastening of his trousers. Jeremy heard her gasp in triumph as her hands pushed the heavy fabric off of his hips and down his legs, out of sight. Jeremy's fingers echoed those of his wife, tugging open the buttons of his fly to relieve the growing discomfort the tight trousers were causing him. His eyes didn't leave the unfolding scene for a second.

No sooner were the trousers disposed of than her gasps took on a new quality: his lips, having trailed down her neck and across her shoulder, were moving now across the upper curve of her nearly exposed breast, his mouth heading straight for her left nipple. His fingers pushed the dress down and then returned to her breast, cupping, tweaking.

For a few seconds as her dress fell away Jeremy could clearly see Claudia's aureole through the fine mesh of her bra. Ben's hand moved across and away again and now he could see her nipple poking hard and erect through the fabric. And then his view of it was gone, as Ben's mouth moved in. Jeremy's mind's eye pictured Ben's lips latching on to the sensitive bud, through the thin lacy fabric of her bra. Jeremy moved one hand to his own nipple and began to caress it, tweaking it until it was erect and super-sensitized.

Their clinch seemed to be getting really heated now. Ben and Claudia shifted position slightly, his left hand disappearing between their bodies. Where had his hand gone? Jeremy wasn't sure, the angle just wasn't right for him to see. Still, it wasn't like he could have been missing much. Ben had gone back to kissing Claudia's neck, leaving her left boob all but uncovered now, the cup of the bra pushed down past the nipple. Claudia was panting heavily, her breaths coming in deep, desperate gasps, while her cheeks had turned bright pink. Even though some of it was probably blusher, some of it stubble-burn from Ben, he had to admire his wife for her acting chops. To summon up flushing cheeks like that was something special. Jeremy could feel his own cheeks reddening with arousal at what he was seeing, his fingers stroking his erection through the thin fabric of his shorts.

"Yes, Mike! Yes!" Claudia could be heard to moan. The sound of his wife's distinctive, deep, sexy voice calling out another man's name so lustily drove Jeremy's own passions to new highs.

Ben was moving lower again, pausing briefly to minister once again to Claudia's well-suckled, erect nipple, which glistened with fresh saliva as it peeked above the line of her dislodged bra cup. He continued down, bent his knees and his hands slipped around her waist to lift her up to sit on the edge of the dresser. Then his hands and lips returned to continue their inexorable glide south across her torso. As his hands passed her waist his fingers took a gentle hold of her panties and began to edge them downwards. Her hands diverted from tousling his hair for a few seconds, just long enough to rest palm down on the edge of the dresser and push her ass an inch aloft.

That was all the time and help Mike had needed to slip her panties off and away down her long, lithe, stockinged legs.

Jeremy gasped in excitement and outrage as the realisation dawned that his wife had just voluntarily allowed Ben to remove her panties: he couldn't say he was totally surprised, she had warned him it might happen when she was getting ready, given him an out. And he had deliberately facilitated it by continuing to lace her suspenders inside her panties. And yet he was so thrilled that he had. His fingers tightened around his cock, gripping it like he was hanging tight onto a talisman of his wife's fidelity. Meanwhile Ben, one task accomplished, had dropped fully to his knees. At the same time she had lowered herself back onto the dresser top while his head had disappeared between her thighs. Jeremy wasn't just going to sit and watch, though: he pushed his shorts down, allowing his engorged cock to spring free.

Jeremy marvelled at their ability to make it all look so convincing. He knew full-well what activity they were about to portray. They didn't disappoint him. She swung her legs over his shoulders, crossing her stiletto-shod feet behind his back and apparently pulling his face even closer into her pussy. But, because of the camera angle and the positioning of his wife's long, flawless thighs and Ben's own head, it was impossible to tell whether Ben was actually eating her out or whether it was all just an illusion. He had to hand it to them, it was great acting, and all done seemingly with barely a word to coordinate what they were doing.

Jeremy's hand stroked slowly up and down his cock, his entire attention focussed on the screen, watching how his wife's hair fanned out beneath her head, how her back kept arching, just like it did when he was eating her out. Her hand clutched spasmodically at the edge of the dresser top and her small plaintive gasps and cries of pleasure were interspersed with astonishingly realistic wet, lapping sounds from Ben. The sights and sounds were driving Jeremy wild with lust.

One of Ben's hands had slipped beneath Claudia's ass, pulling her tightly into his face, while the other was stretched up to her breast, roaming freely about, the fingers alternating between kneading her soft flesh and tweaking her now clearly fully engorged bud. Jeremy ceased stroking and began tweaking and teasing the tip of his cock in synchrony with the attention being lavished on his wife's nipple.

"Yes! Yes!" Claudia called out, loudly enough to be clearly heard through the camera, her breaths coming in deep, desperate gasps between the words.

How much was real? And how far was his wife willing to go? He stroked his cock with renewed vigour. He could only wonder at the answer.

Jeremy watched in awed disbelief as Ben lifted his wife like a ragdoll and, her limbs wrapped tightly around him, carried her over to their bed. Was this where the scene ended? Should he bring himself off now, or was there more, and likely better, yet to come? The video timing said there was plenty still to come. Jeremey held himself back from climaxing, wanting to see everything first.

"So, this is about as far as we go in the script," Claudia said with Ben standing just inches in front of her. His erection was now obvious, partially escaping his distorted shorts.

"So, is it 'cut?"' Ben smirked. It was obvious that he wanted, no, he expected more. Jeremy gripped his cock hard and stopped stroking, desperately willing them not to stop.

"Well, I reckon our audience, our fan...fans would love to know what happens next." Claudia replied. She wasn't wrong. Jeremy longed to see the whole scene played out. She'd always been a hands-on flirt, but Jeremy was surprised to see her now laying her hands on Ben's bare thighs, her fingers stroking every higher.

"What does happen next?" he heard Ben ask huskily as her long, thin and agile hands disappeared up the back of Ben's shorts to play with his bare ass.

"You know how these scenes always go?" Claudia laughed, her wide eyes fixed on Ben's crotch as her hands, still beneath Ben's boxers, slipped around to the front. What the hell was she doing in Ben's shorts? Was there any way on Earth she wasn't touching Ben's cock or balls now?

"She gives him a handjob, then a blowjob and finally fucks his brains out. Unless the director says 'cut?'" Jeremy could hardly believe his ears or his eyes. He knew they'd joked about it when she was dressing, but how serious was she about giving Ben a blowjob? He supposed he was about to find out.

Ben theatrically looked around the room for a few seconds. "Seems not." He laughed. Claudia didn't even wait for him to finish speaking, though, before she slipped her hands out from under the fabric, took a firm hold of the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down.

Ben's long, thick cock jerked free, the tip of it hitting Claudia's face as it sprang up, causing Jeremy to groan with excitement. The sight of Ben's cock bumping against her face was about the most arousing thing he'd seen so far. He closed his eyes and gave a long, slow stroke of his own equipment.

When he opened his eyes again she was biting on her bottom lip in concentration as her long, elegant middle finger moved in teasingly to stroke Ben's tip. Jeremy groaned again -- the imagery just got hotter and hotter!

"Claude!" Ben gasped between deep breaths. Jeremy knew exactly how he felt.

"Stay in character!" she chided as more of her hand came into contact.

"Are you sure? Your husband..?"

"It's OK. He reckons touching your dick is, and I quote, 'a given'." She had him there, even if he was inclined to take issue with her giving Ben a hand job, which he wasn't. He was hoist by his own petard.

Her fingers played freely and lightly about Ben's rigid manhood for maybe half a minute before edging back to the tip. Without a pause, she brought her index finger to her mouth, sucking on the last joint to the accompaniment of a deep, throaty groan. Jeremy matched the sound with one of his own.

But it seemed she wasn't yet done. Before her groan had even died, her other hand reached out and took a firmer hold of Ben's shaft before pulling Ben into contact with her right boob, the one now only half cupped by her bra. Jeremy watched her slowly running Ben's cockhead around the erect bumps of her aureole. How could he complain? She was only doing exactly what he had dared her to do earlier, what he had not so secretly wanted her to do? Jeremy's thumb mimicked the motions around his own nipple, allowing the sights, sounds and sensations to sweep him away.

"Now... blow..." She intoned in her deepest, huskiest voice, concluding the words by treating both men to the sight of her talented tongue pulsating up and down, back and forth inside the open O of her mouth.

"No....!" Jeremy cried out loud. But it was half-hearted protest. There was nothing he could do, nothing, in truth, nothing he wanted to do to stop it. He'd deliberately made this bed, and now it seemed that his wife was going to suck off another man in it. Or maybe just pretend to? The next minute or so would surely tell.

There was a cut to the other camera, which showed Ben laughing as he rolled onto and across the bed, tugging the quilt around him slightly as he went.

Claudia leant across him, her mouth homing in on Ben's cock. The mantle of her long, thick raven hair tumbled down around her face, sweeping around and combining with the sheets to obscure what was going on. Her shrouded head began to bob up and down slowly to the accompaniment of loud slurping noises. It certainly looked and sounded real. Jeremy frantically peered at the screen, trying in vain to determine whether Claudia really was giving head to Ben. After a minute or so of suspense, Claudia tossed back her tousled, raven mane and sat up, settling the sheet around her hips as she straddled the top of Ben's thighs.

Jeremy could see Ben's cock standing proud and erect. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed quite red in places, almost like it was smothered in lipstick. Whether it was or wasn't, even the thought that it might be was almost unbearably erotic.

"So, did you enjoy that?" Claudia grinned down at Ben, running her hands slowly and freely over her co-star's taught, muscular abdomen.

"Oh, yeah, you betcha babe." Ben replied, as though in a daze. Jeremy was breathing hard -- he'd enjoyed it too.

"I bet the fans woulda loved it." She continued, obviously pleased with herself. She wasn't wrong, Jeremy mentally agreed as he ran his fingers slowly up and down his shaft.

"So hot..." Ben burbled on.

"And now it's the part where we fuck each other's brains out." She turned to face directly at the camera and winked. Jeremy almost whooped with excitement and his hand retightened around his cock once more. "It's what the audience has been itching to see." She announced. And indeed he had.

Jeremy's hand moved faster and faster as he watched Claudia rocking steadily forward, riding up Ben until she could lower her boobs into his mouth. He suckled briefly, but satisfyingly, then she moved back down again, returning to a more upright position as she went. Meanwhile Ben's hands roamed longingly across her boobs and up her exposed knee before disappearing beneath the sheet. Jeremy knew well enough that both of the actors had lost their underwear. There was no way that Ben's erection wouldn't be pressed against Claudia, hard naked flesh to soft naked flesh. And yet he couldn't see a damn thing, not with that sheet in the way. The not knowing quite what was going on was both frustrating and incredibly arousing. He could feel himself close to an orgasm.

Jeremy slowed his strokes, trying to stave off his climax and prolong the moment. His pause coincided with a lull in her gyrations on screen. Her lips parted in a blissful, breathy sigh.

"You OK, babe?" he heard Ben ask. "That's not hurting you?" She shook her head, angled her body more upright and began to renew her rocking.

"Perfect," she shook her head, the gesture extending and morphing into a rhythmic circular toss of her hair as the gyrations of her bodies began to build again. Jeremy always loved it when she rode him like that, and it was just as exciting to see her do it on screen. It was her favourite position, his too. He renewed his own strokes in anticipation of her climax.

Claudia arched her back, emitting a banshee keening of carnal pleasure as she acted out her orgasm. Jeremy was convinced it was an act, because when he and Claudia were in bed her orgasms were far more muted affairs and it took her much longer to come. Her cries were surely all Chloe, a little voice at the back of his mind desperately wanted him to think.

At the sight and sound of her coming Jeremy couldn't hold himself back anymore. His orgasm swept over him with almost unprecedented ferocity and intensity. His own cum hit him the face not once but twice. He could feel his cock pulsing in his hands as it flung out yet another thick, white rope of ejaculate.

When his eyes rolled down from the tops of their sockets and his mind was able to focus once again he was actually relieved to see that Claudia and Ben had also concluded their gymnastic act. They had collapsed in bed, ensconced beneath the sheets, his arms wrapped around her, his nose and fingers playing with her hair. The last shot, a still, was of her spooned against Ben and staring straight into the camera with a thoroughly wicked grin. The video time stopped at just over 26 minutes.

What had they done for the rest of the evening, though?

Jeremy's glanced down to see that his fresh cum was all over her lingerie, mixing with Ben's smaller, dried-on contributions. He stared at the soiled garments, finding himself wondering if it really had just been an act or whether Claudia had actually fucked Ben in front of him. Whatever, it had been insanely hot to watch. His gaze settled on a tiny patch of dried cum on her garter belt, proof that wherever the truth lay, it hadn't been entirely an act.

The realisation thrilled him and set his mind racing: perhaps next time he could persuade Claudia to let Ben cum over her on video?

'~'

Chapter Three

Claudia locked her lips to Ben's in a deep, passionate kiss while she finished unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed the shirt down and off his shoulders, allowing her fingers to spread out across his broad chest, revelling in the feel of his muscles beneath her hands. She sensed his shirt falling to the floor and then felt the slight tug as his fingers began to work on the top button of her dress. The growing eroticism of the situation was really starting to get to her -- she struggled to stay in control, to stay in character and not get carried away in the moment, if only to exercise some control over what could be seen on the camera trained on them.

The first button on her dress must have opened because she felt a similar tug on the second and then the third and fourth as they yielded to Ben's advances in quick succession. While his hands followed through, heading for the last few buttons below her waist, his mouth left hers and began to trail down her neck. She threw her head back to grant him better access, a wide smile of sheer delight on her lips. She knew that her dress was falling away now, granting Ben full access to her nearly naked body. His eyes and hands were roaming freely across her, drinking deeply of her. She could feel his bulge, knew that he wasn't just acting a part. He was genuinely turned on by her and the knowledge of it electrified her with excitement.

Was she playing the part of Chloe anymore or was it her own desire that drove her fingers to tremble with lust and urgency as they tugged eagerly at Mike's belt then, one by one but in quick succession, to undo his fly? Her mind was almost beyond deciding as, with a triumphant grunt, she pushed the heavy fabric of Mike's trousers off of his hips, down his legs, out of sight.

He was pressing and wrestling against her now. Her gasps of pleasure took on a new quality, a new urgency and a new level of realism as Ben's lips trailed down her neck and across her shoulder, moving unstoppably across the upper curve of her nearly exposed breast. She knew exactly where his mouth was headed. She let out a mewl of pleasure as his mouth found and latched on to her left nipple through the gossamer fabric of her bra.

"Oh, Ben," Claudia breathed in his ear as his mouth returned to her neck, not caring if he heard her use his real name. In seeming response to her encouragement the fingers of Ben's left hand, which had just finished undoing the last button on her dress and was the one furthest away from the camera, tracked up her thigh, past the top of her stocking and across her exposed flesh towards her sex. At the same time his right hand pulled the bra cup down off her nipple in order to tweak and tease her now that his lips were elsewhere.

"Just a little improvisation. Don't worry, I've got the angles covered," he whispered, his teeth nipping at her ear as his fingers began to stroke gently but firmly across her clit through the fabric of her panties.

RPF69
RPF69
29 Followers