Adam and Eve Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

He returned to the gymnasium to shower with the other eight young men, but in a very thoughtful state of mind, wondering what the afternoon would bring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara felt very strange when she woke up that morning. For the second morning running her hand was under the hem of her nightgown and between her thighs. The previous day she only had time to wonder about the sensations she was feeling, when the mentor called Marie had come in to advise her it was shower time.

But this time, she was lying facing the wall of her room, and slowly she allowed her fingers to move along lips she had down there. Mmm, it created a deep warmth low down inside her. But as her fingers drifted back and forth , she first of all became aware of the moistening, and then her fingers encountered one particular spot, not far from where she had started. God, that really made her jerk with pleasure. But almost instantly Marie was there urging her to the showers.

Other girls who were about her age shared the shower, and Sara had already noticed that she was the only one with light hair for the triangle down there. All the other girls were black haired or at least a tawny brown. In each case the hair on the head matched the triangle.

Quietly, Sara asked if any of them had noticed any warm sensations when they touched themselves down there.

"Down there?" A girl called Fran asked. "The dirty area."

"Yes," another girl piped up. "It's just for weeing and bleeding down there."

"What made you want to touch down there, anyway?" Another girl asked. "Ugh."

Sara wasn't sure whether there was something wrong with her, or with them. She feared the fault might be in her, but it had been so exciting.

The rest of the morning was a mix of the old routine of lessons, with a session on self defence at the end, which she always enjoyed, because she was good at it. Only trouble was she could never get any sensible answers when she asked what good it was.

As she finished lunch, Dr Blander came and asked if she could have a chat with Sara in her own room. Sara liked Dr Blander, who always seemed so composed and ready to help, but on this day she seemed rather red-faced, and excited. Dr Blander told Sara, that in the afternoon she would encounter a rather different experience.

When Sara asked what it was, Dr Blander had smiled, and told her it would upset the balance of the experience if she knew in advance. "But for starters you should brush out your lovely blonde hair to your shoulders."

Sara was very puzzled. Nobody had ever told her that she had lovely blonde hair, which she usually kept pinned up on top of her head. Sara was further mystified when she was told to avoid wearing her usual jeans and checked shirt, and, instead, put on her pale blue, button up, dress with wide straps that would leave the shoulders bare.

"Marie will come and collect you in about twenty minutes." Dr Blander told her.

In a distant part of the building, Dr Garven visited Peter to set him up for the experience, and Peter was rather perplexed. Clean jeans and shirt, combed hair, which wasn't difficult having it cut so short.

When he was ready, he was led down an unfamiliar corridor, and was ushered through a door into a small room. Dr Garven told him, "In a short while, you will be joined by another young person. How the pair of you get on will govern what happens next."

When Dr Garven left, Peter spent a moment checking out the room. A single bed. A rather large mirror set into the wall. He sat down on one of the chairs and waited, puzzled and just a little bothered by this switch in routine. Then she door catch clicked, and his head turned towards it.

As the door opened, Peter rose uncertainly from his chair, and instantly froze. What the hell? What was this short guy wearing? It was like a long blue shirt reaching the knees, with no sleeves, and with no jeans. Bare legs, how weird was that? He also wondered how this one was allowed to have his blonde hair so long. Two things struck Peter, almost simultaneously. Why had he never seen this guy before? But the most striking thing was—that chest.

Sara stood open-mouthed at the strange person standing by the chair. Why had she been told to wear a dress, when this one had jeans and shirt? Sara had never seen her before. Was she new? So much heftier looking than any of the other girls, except she had the flattest chest Sara had ever seen. Some of the girls had small breasts, but not that small. Short black hair, too. What else was different, and Sara wondered why she had been put in here with this young woman?

Peter decided to make the first move, "Hello. Are you new here?"

"New? I've been here, they tell me, for sixteen years." The voice had a strange lightness to it.

Peter didn't respond to that information, knowing that this had to be some kind of trick, so he simply asked, "What's your name?"

"Sara," .

"That's a funny name. I'm Peter."

"Well, I've never heard that name.. Why haven't I seen you before?""

Sara had moved away from the door and was looking around the room, touched at her long hair as she saw herself in the mirror, as Peter asked, "What happened to your chest?"

Sara looked at this strange one, who was asking a daft question, "Is there something wrong with your throat?"

"Why?"

"Your voice is kind of deep."

"I've had it for a long time," Peter said. "But what about your chest?"

"I've had it for a long time." Sara answered in a mocking tone. "Since I was fourteen anyway."

Peter was surprised, and just slightly disappointed, about that. He had been hoping that this Sara had the same problem with his chest that he'd been having with his penis.

"Has the doctor seen it?"

"What?"

"Your chest."

Sara was beginning to wonder if she had been locked in here with a mad woman. "The doctor thinks they've developed very well."

"They? You've only got one chest."

"Yes, but I've got two breasts. Like all of us---well, except you. What happened to yours? Did they collapse?"

Peter couldn't imagine where this was going. This Sara was claiming to have been here as long as him, yet they had never met. Now Sara talked about two breasts. Okay, they had two nipples, but he could not see the connection. Exasperated, he unbuttoned his shirt, and opened it.

Sara stared in some wonder. What she saw couldn't be called breasts, yet they were strangely muscular looking. How could this Peter be so broad-chested yet be so flat. And, more frightening, how was there hair right down the middle?

Peter couldn't get over the way Sara's long shirt bulged at the top, and he asked, "Are they hard? Those two things you have."

Since Peter had opened the shirt for her, Sara had no problem in unbuttoning the top three buttons of her dress, and pulling down her flimsy bra so that both breasts popped into view. "See they're not hard," she said, lifting them to point at the ceiling. "Feel."

Stunned, Peter watched with some fascination, before tentatively reaching out a hand, and stroking his fingers down over the top slope and across the nipple, which was bigger than his. An incredible smoothness was under his fingers. He just could not understand any of this. He was about to test the softness with a gentle squeeze, when he felt Sara shudder, so he stopped.

"But how do they push forward like that when they're so soft?"

Sara could not answer immediately, as she tried to recover from the sensation that had struck her when the fingers had run across her nipple. None of her girl colleagues had stroked her breast. Why would they? Would the effect have been the same? And the sensation had not been exclusively in her breast, as something seemed to jerk in her nether regions.

"Well," he asked, in some frustration, "what about your penis? Has that ever jutted out like that?"

"My what?"

"Your penis, you know --"And he pointed to his own groin, "what you've got down here." Was this Sara really so thick? Irritated, he stepped forward and pushed his hand where he expected a penis to be. Through the fabric of the strange garb he felt nothing. Shocked he drew back quickly.

Stunned by Peter's sudden touch, Sara stepped away. "What the hell's the matter with you?" No girl had ever tried to touch her there. She recalled the reactions of the other young women when she'd mentioned touching herself. But the brief contact this Peter person had made, when she'd just had that fluttering down there, was worrying..

Peter was almost lost for words, but he had to ask, for the first time feeling some sympathy, "Has it been cut off?" Although he had been thinking about the penis, he suddenly realised that Sara had a pleasing face, unlike any boy or man he'd met. This was so weird, and he could well imagine why he'd been allocated to see this very unusual young man.

"I've never had one," Sara said now. "Whatever it is. I don't even know what you're talking about."

Peter frowned. Was this Sara playing tricks on him? As far as Peter was concerned you could view a penis any day of the week, and it was no problem for him to unzip his jeans. On second thoughts, he unbuckled his belt so he could lower his jeans and underpants to reveal the full package. He was just a little surprised to find that his penis had become semi erect.

Sara gasped, "My God, is that--?" She didn't finish her question as she was completely overwhelmed looking at this appendage on Peter's body, which was jutting out towards her. She had to suppress a fit of giggles, it was so strange. Even as she looked it seemed to grow. "I've never seen anything like that. What does it feel like? May I?"

She had reached out a wary finger, at the purple head, before trailing her finger back. Peter was immediately alert to the pressure in his scrotum and an instant hardening. He pushed the hand away.

"What's it for?"

"Just for weeing through," he said, although this hardening state had him thinking that it had to be more than what he was used to..

"Do you bleed through that, as well?"

"Bleed? Why would I bleed?"

Sara looked disgusted, while her eyes never left this new phenomenon she'd found.

"Everybody bleeds. You know, once a month."

"No, they don't. None of the boys or men here bleed---once a month you say?" Peter said, as he slowly tucked his errant penis away.

"None of the what?"

"Boys, men like we are," Peter said, but already he was seeing that this was a very different situation from what it had earlier appeared to be.

"I'm not a boy or man. Just what are they? I'm a girl, well a young woman now, like all my friends here." She too, was beginning to realise that the differences they had encountered were not pure chance.

"Girl? Young woman? I've never heard of that. What are they like?"

"Like me. I've told you."

Peter's attention was again on this unusually smooth skinned face, "How often do you shave?" he asked.

"Shave? Shave where?"

"Your face, your chin," Peter said, gesturing around his own.

"Why would I do a stupid thing like that?"

"To get your skin as smooth as that," he said, reaching out his fingers to touch down her cheek. God, it was so finely textured.

Sara shook her head. "This is all too crazy. We're so different."

Peter had to say it, "Touching seems to affect us."

__________________________________________

In the observation room, standing close to Karen, Vic spoke into his mobile, "Marie, collect Sara, take her to room 5A."

They both watched the door open, and mentor Marie entered. It was noticeable how she eyed both occupants keenly before asking Sara to go with her. Sara looked reluctant, cast a despairing eye in Peter's direction, but she left. Peter remained standing there, his face a mask of uncertainty, as he gazed at this new intruder.

"Look at Peter's face," Karen said, as turned to Vic Garven, "Phew, that went further than I dared hope. They each thought that the other was some deformed version of their own gender."

Vic nodded, "Hence their ease at showing intimate parts of their body. They're so used to being naked among their own."

"It's going to be interesting to note whether inhibition sets in when they really come to terms with reality," Karen observed.

"I think they're pretty close to that realisation now. That's why I've called a halt for today.""

"Oh, yes, 'everybody bleeds.' That idea shook Peter."

"Had you giggling, didn't it?"

Karen nodded, "It's as though there were two tribes. Now they each know that one is from the young man tribe, and the other is from the young woman tribe."

"But they aren't sure of just what that means---not yet."

"How far away do you think they are from actually doing it?" Karen asked.

Vic looked at her gravely, "From Peter's final comment, I don't think it will be long. But now it could get difficult,"

"In so many ways," Karen agreed. "You're thinking of them realising that they're no longer in touch with their colleagues? Excluded from all the every day activities?"

"Yes, there is that," Vic said, and then with a half smile he added, "Although they may make activities of their own that will compensate."

"We hope so," Karen agreed. "But were you thinking of some other problem."

Vic nodded, "Something we've already handled. The exploration of their sexuality, while they're alone. Peter in room 5 and Sara in 5A, we'll separate them now until tomorrow, when we remotely unlock the connecting door. But we don't want them to play with themselves. Mentors will need to keep up the observations. And, of course, they'll have their food served in their own room. "

"They'll not be happy separated from colleagues."

"We've put more books in the two rooms, and the television. "

"And what happens if, once they're back together, they go the whole distance?"

Vic's eyes showed a little hardness as he said, "I'll be more interested in how their foreplay and deeper intimacies progress."

"How much time do they get for that kind of progression?"

"If my experience is worth anything, I wouldn't be giving them too much time."

Again Karen momentarily encountered a sense of unease. Then it was gone.

"Well," Vic declared, "I'd better go collect this young man and deliver him to his new abode."

"He'll be full of questions about what has just happened."

"And I'll be telling him that he has to find out for himself, when they meet again, tomorrow. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dr Garven had left him in this new room 5, Peter felt pretty aggrieved. Dr Garven had avoided all of his questions about this young man/young woman business. Peter was no idiot. The fact that he had no access to his male counterparts bothered him. It had to be because he knew about Sara, and the fact that there was no penis, just those breasts. The mentor who had taken Sara away had the same structure. He had never seen him—no, her --before. There were so many things that made them different, but in Sara's case there had to be something that wasn't a penis. He could think that far. Maybe tomorrow would help clarify that.

This room was better appointed than the room he had before. A wider bed had a newer duvet. The furnishings in general looked newer, and there was a bookcase containing many books. A television was fixed to the wall opposite the bed. Dr Garven had suggested that he might find something different in the programmes on offer. And there was en suite which contained a shower cubicle. He had found when he entered the room that all his gear had already been moved in. Everything seemed to be planned, and that troubled him.

He lay back on the bed, his mind dwelling on that high cheek boned face of Sara. It was a good face, with that sweep of blonde hair framing it, and those wide blue eyes that had looked at him with such curiosity. His stroking on the incredibly smooth skin of that breast, and its thrusting nipple, had been all too brief. He'd like to try that again, because it had made her shudder

What he could not escape from was the notion that somehow, they were being watched. This had been on his mind for a while. The actions he and Sara had gone through had been watched. Just as all his actions in the last couple of days had been watched. They must have started watching him at the same time as his penis started coming erect. He had no suspicions of watchers before then.

This business of his penis rising had happened just after they had stopped giving him that medicine stuff. When Harry, his main mentor, hadn't brought it to him three days ago, Peter had asked why.

"Doctor thinks you're getting too old for that now." Harry had said, avoiding eye contact.

Had that medicine kept his penis down? So why let it happen now? The connection was, had to be, Sara! The idea of Sara being just beyond that door was strangely exciting. Yet it conflicted with his thoughts about getting away from this place, which were even stronger now given this extra isolation. If he tried to go, would Sara go with him? The idea was not unappealing.

Beyond the adjoining door, Sara, after inspecting her new surroundings, was sitting on the side of her bed. Boys/young men was quite a puzzler. Yet it did explain the physical differences they had been encountering. Peter had been fascinated by her breasts, and when Peter had given them that gentle stroke, wow, what had happened to her down there? Then seeing that thing called a penis growing out like it did, and what about the reaction to her gentle touch? Such a funny shape. It had been fascinating, but surely it couldn't just be for weeing out of.

What a waste of flesh to have that if it was only for weeing. The girls only had a little wee hole, and that was enough. Of course there was that opening further back where the bleeding happened. Yet hadn't it been there that she had felt the tremor when Peter had touched her nipple? There was so much mystery about all this.

Why, all of a sudden, was she getting these strange sensations between her thighs? The other women had ridiculed her questions. Yet the mentor had known, had come into her room to stop her touching herself. She'd had no impression of being watched before. It was all tied in to these last two days, culminating with the meeting with Peter. So what had made the difference?

Thinking back she recalled the daily pill the mentor brought to her. That had been started fairly recently, and there had been that medicine that tasted like stewed cabbage. She had been taking that since she was about thirteen, all the girls had. Why had that suddenly stopped three days ago?

Her brain almost immediately made the connection. Medicine stops, and she starts getting these strange urges. Peter appears, and just one touch gives her a jolt in her lower body. She and Peter together, that had to be the key.

They each spent an uneasy evening, eating a well presented, but lonely, meal, checking out the extra books they had to hand, and quite separately they chose one for passing the time.

Watching television had something of a surprise about it, because for the first time, Sara found a programme that had a male presenter. Similarly, Peter watched a play in which, very briefly, a female character appeared, serving tea in a cafe. Not as good looking as Sara, was Peter's thought, but she had those breasts.

Lights always went out at eleven p.m, leaving the rooms in total darkness. But In rooms 5 and 5A they were only dimmed Peter immediately guessed why, and it confirmed the notion that they were being watched. He wasn't to know but in the adjoining room Sara had not made that association, and as soon as her hand had drifted to push under the hem of her brief night dress, Marie came in to advise her, against, as she put it, "interfering with her next meeting with Peter."

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers