Adam and Eve Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

Peter was aware of Sara's quicker breathing. What his fingers were doing was having an effect. He stroked through the moist layers right to the back of her. The groove stopped, and his finger hit a dry space before it encountered a tight little ring of flesh. Some instinct told him that this had to be her back passage, not somewhere he should be fingering. But just that little touch had Sara gasping.

He returned his fingers slowly into the moisture, this time he was coming in from the rear of her channel, and he wondered, in his excitement what a deeper probe might find. It was at that moment, with that thought, that his finger encountered a deeper ring, bigger than the one he had just touched, but still with a kind of tightness. His middle finger pushed and seemed to be swallowed in some kind of deep mouth, that took his finger almost to its full length. In Peter's mind things began to fall into place. Sara did not have a penis, but she had this hole, like the entrance to a mystery cavern.

Sara had this cavern, and he had this throbbing penis which had longed to be pressed somewhere when it had poured out earlier in the day. He could be wrong, but the pressure he was feeling now, allied to the twitching of Sara's hips, and her urgent gasps told him that it was certainly worth a try. That was the moment that Sara reached for his erection.

Peter's more determined probing had driven Sara wild. When his fingers had gone out of the back and touched her anus, she had felt a totally unexpected surge of desire. That touch had been so brief, and then his finger, almost immediately found the opening which, to this date, she had only associated with something unsavoury---her bleeding. Now, she was hit with such a sensuous need as Peter's finger actually moved inside her, that she could not resist grabbing for his hard penis, knowing now without any doubt, where she longed it to be.

The moment Sara held his penis, in such an ecstatic grip, Peter feared he'd lose it all again. But that was made certain as she placed the length of him hard against her upper thigh. He knew what she was aiming for, but the mounting expectation had been all too much, and he was spurting and pressing himself against her belly, feeling the hot, sticky wetness against his own belly. The moans that escaped his lips were a mix of sheer pleasure and utter despair. Sara eased him back so that he lay on his side, staring at the mess he had made.

Sara had been so set to have this hard vibrant penis inside her, knowing it was right, knowing that this was what it was all about. Now, she could only look at the devastation of white stuff that smeared both their bellies, lay in patches over her lower triangle of hair, with a slender tendril reaching from his penis tip to her upper thigh. Yet she retained the unfulfilled need deep inside her, such as she had never felt before, and knew something might be done about that, even if she did it herself.

Peter was muttering his apologies, and Sara, in spite of her frustration, was just a little sorry for him. She reached for his hand.

Peter was devastated. He had failed again, and he was well aware that Sara had been all prepared to take him into that cavern he had discovered. Her head had nodded as he muttered his apologies, but then he was surprised as she reached for his hand and guided it back down to where some of his emissions lay like snow. He knew he couldn't respond with another erection so soon.

___________________________________________--

Vic, his mouth close to Karen's ear growled, "You know where she's going to lead his hand, don't you?"

Karen's breath caught in her throat as she felt his hand press against her pudenda. She leered up at him, as her hand dropped to his groin, and her eyes widened, "God, you're ready. You're supposed to be impervious to watching such activities."

"But I've never been impervious to you."

A little gasp, and a brief kiss, before she hissed, "A quickie?"

"Has to be. Before their next instalment." His hand was already pushing up her skirt, as he eased her back to the edge of the desk. Breathing heavily, Karen was already pulling his pants zip down, while his fingers slid her panties away. The dampness of them told him she was well ready. He gave a quick touch to her clitoris, before spreading her legs.

Karen gripped his wonderful swollen penis, as she leaned back on the desk, drawing him with her. She knew exactly how this was going to go. It was going to be a quickie, but Vic knew exactly how to give her the most from it.

As his erection entered her vaginal opening, his fingers made a final touch on her clitoris, which had her grunting. He made no attempt to give her the full depth treatment. Instead, up on his toes, he ensured each movement of his penis would stroke her clitoris. In this position full entry was not possible, but he knew that, for Karen, this was pure heaven.

Karen, as each short thrust caressed her clitoris, knew she would not be long. Vic was so learned in giving her this treatment. She never had any doubt that he would lift her into some ecstatic beyond. God, he felt so good inside her, even if his penis head was only reaching half way, she knew in only a few seconds she would be succumbing to the full drive of it.

Vic had pushed one hand inside her blouse and was tickling at one of her nipples. At these times he never tried to kiss her, because her head would not stay still. He just had to listen to her breathing changing from heavy panting, to sharp grunts, then to what he had described once as desperate sighs. When he heard that, he knew, without any doubt, that it was time. He shifted position only slightly as the sighing reached a crescendo, and he gave her the full benefit of total entry.

Karen's vagina was on fire, and Vic's solid penis was the fierce balm that she needed. Her orgasm had already started as his erection plunged full length into her, filling her completely, adding to the sheer magic of it.. From some distant planet she was aware of her own noises, and was just on the way back, when his pounding became more concentrated, until he was pressed deep against her cervix. His groans told her he was once again filling her up.

When they had cooled a little, cleaned up, and adjusted their dress, they talked about what they had witnessed, and what was to happen next.

As her breath returned, she sighed, "It always amazes me just how sensitive the clitoris can be."

"You know, don't you, that there is a moment, when the genetic make-up of the foetus decides whether that is going to be a penis, in other words, a boy, or a tiny nub that awaits stimulation, a girl."

"You make me glad that I've got it." Karen said, turning to kiss him again.. "Now, what about these two?"

"They're very close to making it. It may well be when Peter recovers his strength. In the meantime, I do believe that Sara is after a little fulfilment."

"Will she know how?"

"Oh, there's little doubt about that."

Peter allowed his hand to be directed, and was relieved when Sara gave voice to her feelings, "We were close that time. Don't worry about it. You're just not used to it. Hell, I'm not used to it. But if you want to give me something then just put your finger at the start of my groove down there."

"Where it feels like lips?"

"Yes, right there." she hissed, as Peter's fingers rested on those lips. "Now very slowly, so you don't miss it, move your finger back along that groove."

"How far?"

"Slowly. I'll tell you where to stop, and—" And she gave a sharp intake of breath, as Peter's fingers felt a slight lump."That—there—move on that spot."

Anxious to please, Peter stroked his finger around that spot, and was surprised at what happened. First, he was sure that a piece of skin moved and a stiffer nodule was under his finger, and looking down into Sara's face, he saw her eyes close, as her head began to toss from side to side. She looked as though she was trying to speak, but all that issued from her lips initially were rapturous 'Mm' sounds.

Then as her sounds came louder she managed to gasp, " Your fing—ers—deep, ---back---deep. Aah, yes." Her hips heaved up as Peter, bemused, managed to plunge his middle finger where it had been on his earlier exploration. He was both stunned and delighted to get this reaction to his ministrations in her lower body.

Sara could not believe the rapture she was experiencing. She had known that something had to give, but had no idea that it could set her whole body alight. Calming, she couldn't help having the feeling that something more than Peter's finger would have completed her pleasure.

"Was—was that so good for you?" Peter asked.

She gave him a tired smile, "How did you feel when your penis spurted?"

"Good," he said, knowing that came nowhere near explaining what he had felt.

"Imagine what it would be like, if we could hit that level at the same time. Your penis where your finger was at the end."

Peter had to admit, "Worth trying for. If I can---" He wasn't sure how to express his doubts.

Sara struggled to sit up, "I think we should get cleaned up, don't you?" She stood up and walked towards the en-suite. "Come on. Another new experience."

Frowning, Peter slid from the bed and followed her, knowing that the sticky whiteness needed to be washed from both of them. In the en-suite, Sara, was already turning on the spray in the small cubicle.

"One at a time?"

Her eyes turned to him, with a sensuous look in her eyes that he was going to become well used to. "Why not together?"

Peter had never minded sharing the large gymnasium showers with the other young men, but this suggestion was slightly different. The cubicle was small, and he would be standing close to this naked young woman that he had recently learned how to stimulate. Indeed, he had to admit, the idea was very appealing.

Sara held her hand out to Peter as she stepped into the spray. Peter took her hand, seeing the first plunge of water wash her lightly curled blond hair straight, and then he was in beside her, thigh to thigh, then, as she turned, her buttocks pressed against his limp penis. She reached for the soap, and handed it back to him. "Soap my back, please."

Peter took the soap, still feeling uncomfortable about this new situation. A small step back to gain space for movement, he soaped his hands and gently rubbed them over her back, down over her buttocks. Immediately, he felt less discomfort. His hands gliding over her curves, over her water-dripping skin, experienced the sheer tactile pleasure of her.

Being soaped, his fingers slid easily into the crack of her buttocks, and she squirmed. Peter realised that if her legs had been slightly parted he might have been able to reach between her thighs into that fascinating area.

Then Sara turned to face him, her eyes alight through the shades of streaming water, "Now my front."

Without any hesitation at all, Peter rubbed his hands over her breasts, as he looked into eyes that appeared to be as steamy as the atmosphere around them. The intimacy of this operation was something that Peter could never have imagined. His hands smoothed over her breasts, time and time again, until Sara laughed and said, "That isn't where the stickiness was."

Delighted to share her laughter, he slid his hands over her belly , over the curve of her waist and the rise of her hips, until bending his legs slightly, he reached her thighs, and marvelled at the smoothness of the skin. While his hands stroked over skin soaked in suds and teeming water, Peter became aware of Sara shuffling her feet to part her thighs.

Taking that as an invitation he moved his hand between those lubricated thighs and onto the hairy crevice, where he flattened his fingers together and pressed against the warm wetness there. Sara's voice was husky as she said, "Oh, that is wonderful. Oh, yes. That." And he let his closed fingers twitch, as he rubbed along the whole delicious entry to the wonder of her.

Breath shuddering in her throat Sara, held out a hand for the soap, and at the same time she raised her lips to kiss him fondly, and for brief seconds they stood there, pressed together in the kiss. With a half smile, Sara broke the kiss, his touch over her body had been a delight, and now she wished to repay that. Her half smile was borne on the realisation that his penis was just less than flaccid now.

"Back first," she ordered, guiding him to turn. Then her soaped hands strolled over the skin of his back, and down over his buttocks and thighs. One naughty finger strayed into the crack, and she felt his muscles tense.

"That good?" she burbled through rivulets of water, and upon his positive response, she turned him to face her, and murmured, "I think you'll find this better." Her hands soaped over his broad shoulders, and down and around his chest. But she had a definite target in mind, and knew exactly what she was going to find there.

Quickly, her hands spread over his tight belly, and immediately plunged on to soap his penis, which, as she had hoped and expected was already semi erect.

Peter gasped as Sara's hands caressed fluidly at his penis, before roaming around his scrotum. He had felt some pulsing down there, but was surprised that he should be so ready, and with her every movement he was getting harder. Her hand was now moving with soapy gentility up and down his swelling shaft. Entranced as he was, Peter was also pleased to find that he was under control, without any apparent sensation of imminent explosion under such delicate touch. Was it possible that he could now complete----?

Before he could fully frame the thought, Sara did it for him, "I think we should dry quickly." With the words came the action as she turned off the shower, before adding, "Your strength came back so quickly."

Peter was delighted to have her refer to his strength in that way. Together they towelled each other rapidly. Every touch, or near touch, from her appeared to add greater firmness to his jutting penis. Sara glanced down at it, before grabbing his hand, and leading him back into the bedroom. "Come on," she whispered, "no time to waste."

Without delay they were in the bedroom and they flung themselves side by side, onto the bed. Sara lay flat, legs spread invitingly, as she hissed, "I won't touch you again, in case you get over excited."

"I feel all right," Peter affirmed, and he did. He was hard as a flagpole, eager, but not without a measure of control, he was sure.

If this was to be a memorable first experience, Sara was determined to be just right for it. Accordingly she said to Peter, "First, just touch me on that spot you found earlier."

Peter needed no second invitation, and his hand moved down, lingered briefly on Sara's breasts, before sliding to the golden thatch, and the lips that until very recently he didn't know existed. Now, he moved his finger slowly between those lips, seeking that little lump. And there it was already risen, and ready for his touch. Peter's fingers gave it the most tender attention, knowing his erection was pressing itself against Sara's thigh.

Sara was well aware of what was pressing against her thigh, and as Peter's finger worked on her, she longed to reach for him. But her breathing was faster, her loins were afire, and deep inside her, her vaginal walls were responding to Peter's ever more experienced touch. So ready now. She was so ready for him.

"Peter!" she gasped, spreading her legs even wider. "Peter, can you just lie between my legs."

Peter had become aware of her trembling, and knew they were very near to this unknown moment. So uncertain of what it might bring, he rolled his body between her thighs, and wriggled so that his own hips brought his solid penis close to her moist area.

"Can you find me with it?" There was a note of anxiety in Sara's voice. "Is it going to fit into me there?"

Peter knew she had voiced their mutual uncertainty. They had shared moments of passion, become certain of what their divergent physical attributes could be for. Now, they were so close to that moment of truth. He took his hand from her little hot spot, and held his own penis, pointing it, guiding it towards the unknown.

"Kiss me at the same time," Sara almost choked.

Almost glad of this extra diversion, Peter placed his lips on her open mouth, and their tongues instantly enveloped each other. While enjoying the wetness of their mouths, Peter placed the head of his penis into the wetness of her nether region. Too far forward, he told himself, as their mouths continued to mesh together, and little groans emanated from Sara. Suddenly, the head sank into an opening, and at that moment, Sara pulled her mouth from his and almost sobbed, "That's it. Just press. Now. Oh, yes."

Knowing he was in the right place, Peter had given a little jerk of his hips, and had felt his penis gripped in what felt like a mouth. Would he explode under such exquisite arousal? How deep would he be able to go? He gave another little thrust, and Sara gave a little squeal. Of pleasure? Of pain? Peter wasn't sure as it seemed that the walls of her inner sanctum had suddenly narrowed. He hesitated, not wanting to go further if it was hurting her, yet longing to plunge deeper. Knowing that his amateur erection was going to be unable to experience such stimulation, without shooting his stuff.

Sara's next words made his mind up as she, with a voice that sounded as if she was choking, hissed, "Go on, Peter. Harder."

Gratefully, he did as instructed, his penis broke through into an unrestricted passageway, where his thrust took it to the hilt, and his crotch was pressed closely to hers. His penis felt as though it were encased in a series of tight fitting yet moisture laden rubber bands. He withdrew only slightly, to push again and it was at that point that his scrotum released, and he felt the surge through his penis as he groaned, gasped and plunged to release right into the very depths of Sara. The joy of it was stunning.

Sara knew she so very ready. Peter's erect penis was like some massive piston inside her, filling her, massive, and she knew this was the very sensation that her body had been craving these recent days. She could tell by his body movements that he was expelling inside her, and that in itself was a delight.

Then, within seconds, as Peter's last thrust seemed to strike something deep inside, her whole being, centred in the lower abdomen, seemed to be away, and floating. From a great distance, she could hear herself gasping and grunting as the massive wave after wave of ecstatic release swept over her. As the climax passed she was able to revel in the sensuous pleasure of Peter's body against her, skin against skin, heavy, yet, so satisfying.

Aware of his weight on Sara, Peter rolled to one side. He was coated in perspiration, and looking sideways he could see the droplets on Sara's brow, and the way strands of her hair adhered across her face. He reached out and moved each strand back into place. Her head turned towards him and she gave him an exhausted smile.

"Wow," she muttered, placing a hand on Peter's chest. "is it always going to be like that?"

"I can't wait for the next time."

Karen heard Vic's growling chuckle behind her and half turned, "What's funny?"

"I was just imagining that these two could fuck each other to death."

"For a first time, they came very close together," Karen observed.

"All to do with the timing. His shooting too early first time meant he could hold on when they went at it after the shower. So much better than the first pair. The next pair have something to live up to."

Again, Karen felt the queasy sensation when Vic talked of the other pairs. She still had no clear answer about the previous pair.

"And what about Peter and Sara?" she asked.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers