Adam and Eve Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Vic shrugged, "Well, I'm keen to learn what it takes for a new couple to explore other methods of pleasure---oral, anal—you know, that kind of advance."

Karen frowned, "So how long do they get to show that?"

"I don't know. Four or five days."

Karen could tell he did not enjoy this line of questioning, "And then?"

"Karen, you know this study was always going to require more than one sampling. I think with this one we have watched good progress. With, I think you'll agree, in this case it has been Sara who has been the most aware. Next time it may be the man who leads."

"So what happens to Peter and Sara then?"

"Oh, they'll be taken care of."

"That sounds so ominous, Vic."

"Stop worrying about it," he said, bathing her with his knowing smile. "Anyway, why not come to my apartment tonight for a drink and a little recreation. It's a while since we had a good long session."

Karen knew she could never resist that kind of offer. He was so good.

For their next three sessions together Peter and Sara, without ever moving far beyond the techniques that they had used so far, became more and more compatible. Peter was able to have Sara handle his erection without any threat of a hasty conclusion.

What could not be detected from the viewing room was, as they Peter and Sara lay close together appearing to murmur words of love, they were in fact, discussing Peters plan for them to escape the restrictions of this mansion in the forest.

You will need to read Chapter Two of Adam and Eve Project, to find out what happens as Peter and Sara further their relationship, and attempt to escape the designs of Dr Vic Garven, and the part that Dr Karen Blander plays in the whole affair.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers