Adam and Eve Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Sara was left in an aggravated, yet curious state of mind. Just what was expected of them?

Peter had no problem because he was determinedly putting together in his mind, the best procedures to enable an escape.

____________________________________________

Next morning the standard house alarm had them out of bed. Their respective mentors delivered breakfast, and advised them to wash and dress just as they had on the previous day.

At precisely ten thirty a.m. Peter heard the click of a remote lock in the connecting door, but before he had reacted, the door was pulled back and Sara stood there, in the same dress worn on the previous day.

The sight of hi---he was about to think 'him' but Sara wasn't a 'him'. Anyway his heart beat faster, as Sara stepped towards him, fingers to lips in a shushing gesture. Peter stood, surprised at his eagerness, to face this new person in his life.

"Talk quietly," Sara whispered. "Have you been given medicine"

"Stopped three days ago." Peter was surprised by the whispering, but the question made it understandable.

"And since then?"

"I've been getting these pressures in my penis."

Sara nodded, "And visits when you react?"

Peter recognised that Sara was on to it, so he confirmed, quietly, "We're being watched."

"But why now?" Sara asked.

"They want to see how we react to each other," Peter said. "We're obviously different " And he nodded at the bosom, which was continually catching his eye.

"I hate the idea of being watched."

"We need to play along , but slowly." He lowered his voice even more, " Have you ever thought about getting out of here? "

Sara nodded, a tentative agreement, "Many times."

Out loud, Peter asked, "But seriously, why have you come through?"

The blue eyes held on his face, and Sara first whispered, "This is the truth." And then said clearly,"When you touched my breast, it felt exciting. I wondered if it was always like that." Fingers unbuttoned the top buttons of the dress, and Peter was again staring at that tempting sight.

He reached out and ran cautious fingers over one smooth globe, before tickling at the pronounced nipple and gently squeezing that soft firmness.

The moment she was touched, Sara was hit with that pull in her lower body. She so wanted to reach out for Peter, but they were playing it cool. It wasn't going to be easy. In a wavering breath she asked, "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"The kiss of life. In first aid classes. Have you?"

"Girls often kiss, in greeting, in gratitude. My mentor, Marie, she kissed me once to congratulate me for my self defence award."

"She? What is 'she'?"

"What do you say?"

"My mentor's called Harry, but I'd only shake hands with him."

"Him? Who's 'him'? God, we almost speak different languages."

Peter's confusion had been rising from the mention of a kiss. Yet despite his eagerness to continue touching that breast, and, Oh, God, yes, have Sara touch his penis, he took Sara's hand and said, "Come and sit on the edge of the bed. We've got more to learn than we thought."

Side by side on the edge of the bed they spent nearly thirty minutes sharing information on the questions of 'he/she', 'his/hers','him/her'. They even got to recap on 'man/woman', 'girl/boy'.

Sandra informed him that a woman might be called a lady, which was more polite, so Peter came back by telling her that a man might be a chap, a bloke, a fellow, and quite a few other choices. They each revealed what had been on their particular television the previous evening.

At last he tried to get back on track, "What about this kiss? Will that be better than me touching you? Or you---touching me?"

Sara shrugged, it was something she had considered, no doubt. "It just seems like a good thing to try." Sitting side by side made it convenient for her to lean towards him, her lips slightly parted. Peter moved his lips towards hers, and at the last minute she muttered, "It's not the kiss of life, so you don't blow." They both had a brief chuckle before their lips came together.

Sara's lips were so soft on his. For both, this was a first real kiss, and Peter found a comforting, warmth, as Sara's lips moved over his, Then there was that moment when for only a fraction of a second their tongues touched between their parted lips. Peter's mouth tingled with it.

Sara too, had never kissed or been kissed like this, where the contact was extended, where the lips meshed excitingly and for the briefest of times their tongues touched. The sensuousness of that moment told Sara that there was to be much more to the business of kissing than simply putting mouths together. She was pleased she had suggested it.

For a moment , she pulled back and whispered, "Could we touch at the same time as we kiss?" And she again offered Peter access to her breasts.

Immediately, Peter found that, the dual action of kissing and stroking Sara's breast, made his penis thrust against his jeans. Her breasts felt so good, and as he felt her tongue on his lips, his own tongue came out to meet it, like some long lost friend. His mouth was electrified by the sensation of their tongues probing and intertwining. His hand gently squeezed her breast, so comforting.

Peter's hand fondling her breast was ecstatic for Sara. Again it reflected the sensations in her lower body, and it seemed quite natural for her tongue to probe at his mouth. The tingling when his tongue responded was almost startling. But, oh, that hand on her breast. It was stroking, fingering her nipple, and squeezing every sensation into her. The need to touch him, to repay him, was massive. Her hand dropped down to the bulge in his jeans. She heard him moan as she did that.

Her fingers found the zip, and pulled it down eagerly. Peter's free hand, moved to undo the top button, and together, without even breaking the kiss, as Peter raised his hips, they hauled the jeans and shorts down. Sara reached for that hardness that she had only tentatively touched earlier. It had to be in that erect state for a reason. Her hand gripped around it God, it felt so --so-

Already on a high, Peter had contrasting feelings as Sara reached for his zip. Excited by the prospect of repeating her touch on his penis, he aided her access, eager for it, but for some undefinable reason worrying about it. While asking himself why he should be worried, the answer was almost immediate, as her hand grasped him. The shocking thrill of it switched something deep in his scrotum, and he jerked his lips from hers. His hips heaved on a wave of unexpected power, and he felt the surge of something pouring through his erect penis.

Looking desperately down, as he gasped and groaned, he saw the white flow shoot up Sara's arm, causing her to pull her hand away, with a shocked cry. And they were both staring, as his near-perpendicular penis continued to throw out the white fluid like an erupting volcano, over her dress, over his jeans, and onto his thigh.

Sara stood up, and cried, "Does it hurt?"

Recovering his breath, as his penis emitted a final drip, and began to shrink, and flop against his thigh, Peter shook his head, "No, no. It was—I don't know—frightening, at first. But --no, it was amazing. A release—"

"But what is it?" Sara asked, looking distastefully at the streaks on her arm. "White blood?"

"No, my blood is red." But Peter was compelled to tell her the sensation that had struck him while the spurting was at its height. "While it happened, I had this need to press it against you."

Sara shook her head, "I was frightened. I thought I'd hurt you."

Peter began to relax, and shuffled uncomfortably. "I'm sorry—about--" he struggled with the words,"—the mess—and enjoying myself without you getting anything out of it."

"But I did—" Sara protested, "—your hand on my breast has thrilled me every time." Her eyes dropped to where his limp penis lay like a dead fish across his thigh. Something was stirring inside her, a slow realisation that she needed to go away and think about. "And after the fright of it, it's almost good to know that I've been a source pleasure for you."

Peter, for the first time ever, was feeling a little self conscious about her eyes looking at his limp penis. "I think we'd better clean up."

"You're right," Sara laughed , holding up her white streaked arm. "And a change of clothes will be in order. They'll be bringing us lunch shortly anyway."

"To keep us away from the others."

"Probably. Get cleaned up. Eat. Rest. And I'll come back through later. Okay?"

He watched the tightness of her dress across her neat backside as she went out and closed the door behind her He didn't hear it lock. He sat there, trying to assimilate all the things that were pressing in his mind. Especially strong was that moment when he started spurting the stuff out. Such a gratifying sensation, and with it, had been that strange compulsion to press it----Well, he had told her 'against her', but, really, it had been more of an urge to press it 'into her'. That would have sounded disgusting, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

He went to clean up in the ensuite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the viewing room Karen turned to Vic, "I would guess they are very close," she ventured.

Vic just nodded, "I think so. Quite a fountain Peter threw up, but Sara saw his pleasure,"

"So they've already learned that a man and a woman can give each other pleasure. Yet he doesn't know much about her body yet."

"I have a feeling that she'll be doing something about that soon."

Karen gave a sensuous smile, "God, what Peter has there is going to make Sara happy when he learns what to do with it."

"Impressed, were you?" Vic asked, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Not after being used to yours," she said slyly, then her eyes narrowed as she went on. "What do you think they were whispering about when you first released the door?"

Vic shrugged, "Can't have been much."

"They're learning something every time," Karen said.

"Yes," Vic agreed, "did you notice the look on Sara's face just before she left?"

"What about it?"

"I may be wrong. It was a look that said she'd had some kind of inspirational flash, about what they'd been doing."

Karen shrugged, "We can only wait and see."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic wasn't too far off in his estimation. Washed, clothes changed, and a decent meal tucked away Sara was sitting up on her bed weighing up the situation.

First of all, there was that consistent pull, and moist feeling down there, especially when Peter had caressed her breasts. Then his reaction when she had held his penis, the way it had shot out that stuff, like it was needing to be directed somewhere.

His comment that he'd felt the need to 'press it against you'. There was something in that which struck her. She would have felt no revulsion at having that spouting penis pressed against her. But much more than that, her tingles down below indicated that there could be much more than just pressing against her. It had needed to be directed, she had thought. What was the direction? She had become pretty certain in her own mind. But was she wide enough, deep enough, and would it hurt?

The starting point now had to involve Peter finding out about her body. There was no doubt in her mind that this is what they were here for. She glanced towards the closed door. With fists tightened in determination, she slid off the bed, unbuttoned the top of the clean yellow dress she had put on, unhooked her bra, and threw it on the bed. No point in having any messing about, and with that in mind, she stooped, lifted her skirt and slid her panties to the floor.

Now it was up to Peter. He needed to know what she was made of. It was possible that she still had a few things to learn about herself. Feeling unexpectedly nervous she moved to the door.

Well-fed, Peter had been sitting on the edge of the bed wondering whether he should make the first move on this occasion. When the door opened and Sara appeared in that yellow dress, with the top two buttons undone, he stood up, amazed at how, at the first sight of her, his penis had shot up like a balloon.

She came instantly into his arms, and their mouths meshed as if they had been doing this for years. Tongues tangled, mouths tingled, hearts pounded, as they stood there lost in each other.

Sara was immediately aware of the stiff penis against her belly, separated by layers of clothing. Wanting to move things on, she reluctantly broke the kiss, and stepped back a little,her hands dropping to her sides.

"You need to learn about my body," she whispered, reading the disappointed uncertainty in his eyes. "Would you unbutton my dress, Peter?"

Peter had already noticed that the top two buttons were undone, and he could see much of the firm tempting curves of her breasts. But when she said, "All the way down," his hands trembled.

Having set the situation up, and thinking she was quite prepared for it, Sara was now overtaken with the awareness that unbuttoning her dress would reveal her whole naked body. Nudity had never bothered her before, but this had to go ahead. She gave Peter an encouraging nod of her head.

With nervous fingers working down the six buttons, Peter became aware that Sara was unbuttoning his shirt. It caused him a quick intake of breath, but then he thought of how nice it would be to have her hands on his naked chest. By the time he reached the last button, Sara had completely unfastened his shirt, and was attempting to push it from his shoulders. With a quick shrug he slipped it to the floor, but she didn't touch his chest as he had hoped. She simply dropped her hands and stepped back, her arms moving to part her dress.

Peter's breath caught in his throat. He was having his first look at a woman's naked body, and he was transfixed. The breasts, he already knew, were beautifully shaped, but when combined with the flatness of belly, in-curve of waist, and a delicious outward curve to hip the result was awesome. Yet, for Peter, even more awesome was the light coloured triangle of hair, where he had once thought a penis might be. While he was considering the temptation of reaching out to touch there, Sara, shimmied her body, and her dress fell to the floor. Her eyes looked at him, a little shyly, he thought.

Just as she had feared, Sara had a strange inhibited feeling about displaying her body to Peter. She had never had this before in front of the other young women. When she had thought of him as a strange kind of girl it had been all right to show her breasts, but now, was it just because she and Peter possessed different attributes that differentiated a woman from a man?

His eyes on her body had been like a caress, and had prompted her to drop the dress altogether. Unbuttoning his shirt had not been in her plans either, and right at this moment, if she was going to permit his exploration of her body the next logical step was that they both be naked. Maybe that would remove any inhibitions, if not immediately, then eventually.

Peter found his voice at last, "You look—so—magnetic." That sounded utterly stupid, and he looked at her apologetically.

Luckily, Sara burst into a peal of laughter, "And what does that mean?"

"I mean you attract me---like a magnet ."

She gave him an up and under smile, "Is that the same as saying I'm attractive?"

He shrugged, unable to believe he was having this conversation with a naked woman. A being that he didn't know existed not many hours ago. A further wave of uncertainty hit him when Sara waved a hand down her body and said, "I'm like this. Shouldn't you be?"

Being naked in front of anyone had never bothered him before, but they had all been young men. Why did this seem so more intimidating? Sara had already seen, and touched, for God's sake, his penis. Slowly, he began to undo the buckle of his belt. Then the jeans were down and gone, and his erect penis was pointing up at Sara.

"How does it stay up like that?"Sara asked, but her eyes were moving all over his body. "And you seem to be hard everywhere. Not like the girls I've been with."

Then she held out a hand and said," Come on, let's sit."

More comfortable now, apart from the pounding in his penis, Peter took her hand and allowed himself to be guided towards the bed.

_______________________________________________

In the viewing room, Karen was leaning forward with her elbows on the low table, as she looked at the scene below her. She half turned to Vic , who was standing close behind her, and excitedly said, "Look, Vic, they are true Adam and Eve. Naked to the world."

Vic laughed, and put an arm around her to place one hand on her breast, "Only they've done it in reverse."

Karen placed a gentle hand over his where it held her. She was so susceptible to his touch. "What do you mean?"

"Stripping off like that. Adam and Eve actually covered up"

"Do you think it will happen now?" she asked.

"We're going to find out."

____________________________________________

Peter and Sara sat on the edge of the bed, and they kissed immediately, long urgent kisses, as though they had not met for a long time. Peter's right hand, almost automatically, moved over her breasts, stroking, fondling, and teasing at the nipples.

Sara was so enthralled by his touch, she had to remind herself of the intended purpose of this occasion. She broke the kiss, moving her lips over his cheek, to whisper, "Move your hand down over my belly. Down to where the hair grows." She drew her head back and looked into Peter's puzzled face. "You need to know what I'm made of. It's so different from you."

Saying that she lay back on the bed, drew his head down to rest against her breasts, facing down over the area she had asked him to cover. Her excitement was intense, knowing that Peter was going to find that she was already moist down there. But that should help his explorations. She so wanted that touch.

Peter realised that Sara was doing all the leading. The simple matter of having his head cushioned on her breasts was a joy. His head moved to nuzzle his face into that delightful softness. But, as instructed, he watched his own hand stroke down over the flat, smoothness of Sara's belly, and on into that light shrub of hair, that promised something, yet, at this point, he didn't know what. As he watched his fingers lingering through, and around that small tuft, he saw Sara's thighs part, and her hand touched the top of his arm, which he took as encouragement to continue his exploration between those thighs.

Tentatively he moved his fingers to where he would have expected a penis. From his position, he could not see what he was touching but it felt like two pieces of flesh, like, yes, just like a pair of lips. With one finger he probed a little further. Would these lips part?

Cautiously, his fingertip moved along the groove. Was that moisture he felt? There was a strange unfamiliar excitement about touching Sara in this way. He was sure his erect penis was even more enlarged. Was that her faint sigh he was hearing? Her thighs twitched just a little, and, having probed stiffly, for some reason he allowed his searching finger to bend. Instantly, it was enclosed in delicious moisture, a cache of eager flesh, and Sara's whole body jerked.

The first guarded movements of Peter's fingers had been slightly frustrating for Sara. She was already pulsing down there, with his mouth nuzzling into her breasts, and those fingers full of promise. As his fingers touched the fleshy lips she had only recently become aware of herself, she wanted to urge him on, and she could not prevent an eager sigh escaping.

Then his finger had slipped so easily into her deeper levels, and those fingers suddenly became bolder, as they swam back and forwards in her moist interior, even though they were not reaching the main targets. The sensation of having a young man probe her in this way was almost too much. Her breathing was becoming more laboured.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers