Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers

But I kept coming back to it. I had liked stripping last night with one guy watching. What if a hundred were on line? And maybe I could do something silly like wear a Halloween mask. No that wouldn't work and would just look stupid.

I did some more research though and found out I could block my area from seeing it, and I decided if I ever did I could wear a wig and colored contacts.... Was I really thinking about this? Maybe. I had discovered an exhibitionist streak last night and was curious for a way to explore it that neither meant stripping in a bar or for a creep brother. It sort of made sense. But no. I wouldn't do that. I don't think.

The other thing I did was check the schedule at the gym we have a membership at. I tried to work out regularly but had not since the week before finals, two weeks ago. I really didn't want to do the strength rotation I usually did, maybe something more aerobic, but not just a treadmill or bike. Fortunately they a beginners dance aerobics class at eleven, and if I hurried I could make it.

I put on a burgundy sundress that buttoned in the front as I planned to shop afterwards, grabbed my gym bag and headed out. I got there, changed into tight lycra work out shorts and a sports top, which is like a sports bra that covers more and was ready. I still looked good in my gym wear despite taking two weeks off, but I really needed to sweat some. Maybe I would do a quick cycle through the resistance machines when the class was over.

I'm not really sure what I expected from the class, but I did expect a female instructor. Instead we had a black guy in his late twenties named Tim. I was the youngest in the class, and the most fit. Everyone else was a housewife aged thirty five to forty five, and there were only four of them. None were very friendly to me, but I wrote that off as us having little to nothing in common.

Tim was a great instructor, but he had a lousy class. The other ladies had no real interest in following his instructions, I was the only one who did, and I sucked at it. I tried though and that got me giggles from Tim when I did fuck up. It wasn't a bad workout, but I hardly broke a sweat. It was fun though and Tim was pretty nice to look at. He wore a tank top and basketball shorts. He was ripped with muscle and had a great smile. What caught my attention, and the other ladies in class I'm sure, was the apparent anaconda he kept in the front of them that seemed to swing back and forth against his shorts as he did the side step moves. I wasn't looking at him as a potential paramour but he was fun to look at.

The other women left as soon as class ended, but I took a look at the schedule on the wall to see if any other dance classes were that day. There was one in the evening that looked interesting called "Strip Aerobics" but I didn't want to wait that long. I was about to leave the aerobics room and hit the resistance machines when Tim stopped me.

"Not bad, this was your first time?"

"Yeah, I don't really do dance, two left feet, but I've been wanting to learn some. I usually just hit the treadmill and the resistance circuit."

"Oh? Any particular dance style you're wanting to learn? I'm Tim by the way."

"Adele, but my friends call me Addy." I replied as I shook his offered hand. "As far as the style, well, I'm open. Just trying to pick up a few steps to surprise my boyfriend with."

"Oh, so you guys do ball room or just club dancing?"

"Ummm, I don't know if it has a name" I giggled.

"Huh,,, oh! You mean like for the class tonight!" He grinned. His smile could light up a room. "Well your boyfriend is a very lucky man!"

"Ugh. Not really, he lives three hours from here, I'm thinking of surprising him with a computer date. You know, online."

"Hmmm, well be careful with that. Let a recording out and you can't ever get it back."

"Sooo, you know exactly what I'm talking about... that's kind of embarrassing." I giggled.

"Its pretty common these days. I've set up a bunch of cam systems for girls on campus"

"Oh? You go to school?"

"Finishing my masters in computer science. Military is paying for it, so why not take advantage? I just do personal training in the summer to have something to do. Hey I was about to hit the juice bar, care to join me?" Tim asked.

"Sure, you don't have another class?"

"No, and no appointments today, I'm done. But that's expected when I've only been here a few days. Our session just ended last week."

"Mine too" I smiled as we walked to the juice and snack bar.

I had a large bottle of water that was advertised as having minerals and such to help one rehydrate, and Tim had some kind of protein smoothie that looked just awful. We talked and chatted for a good half hour until our drinks were gone. I didn't really want to stop talking but our gym is sort of humid and once you start sweating you stay damp.

"I guess I better hit the showers and let you work" I said.

"Oh I'm done unless I get a private training session, and that isn't likely. But its been a real pleasure Adele."

"Likewise, hey, if you're not doing anything, I'm just going shopping and then back to the house. I mean, if you want a private training session I could use a few dance steps." I didn't know what he charged for private sessions, but only a couple of the steps in the basic class were anywhere useful for me. So if he knew anything at all about strip dancing it would be an improvement.

"Uh sure, I was headed to the mall, is that where"

"Yes! Perfect!"

"Meet you back here in fifteen?"

"Okay!" I said as I jumped off the bar stool and hit the showers. Fifteen minutes later, which is fast for me, I returned and found Tim waiting. He had changed into khaki pants and a polo shirt. His shirt clung to him and he looked even more amazing.

As we drove towards the mall we continued to chat, he was a really smart guy and that was such a relief after the last couple days. He had joined the military straight out of high school and took advantage of their education programs to finish his undergrad while in the service. Then went to the reserves and they were paying for his graduate degree, he thought with hopes he would go active, although he said he had no plans to. In the mean time he had done officers training and would get his commission soon. He was a really interesting guy who had his head on straight and knew both exercise physiology and computer science. The military didn't really care about exercise physiology.

"You know, if you do the online date thing, you should probably disguise yourself a bit so you have some plausible deniablity later. Maybe hair extensions and a dye job. Different glasses, stuff like that."

"I was thinking about a wig, I think my hair is short enough for one, and colored contacts. You want to help me pick a wig out?"

"I can honestly say, I have never been asked that. Sure!" He grinned. "And base make up, change it up by a couple shades."

"Thats.... really good thinking. You really have done this before haven't you?" I giggled.

"A couple times. My area of study is network security so I'm the guy the young girls in class come to for help."

"You gonna hold my hand and talk me through it?" I giggled, not being serious and still not sure if I was going to even do it, I just wanted to be ready. Yeah right, I was kidding myself.

"I could be persuaded" He grinned.

We spilt up at the mall, he was getting gym wear and I was getting, uh, lacy under things. Neither of us needed help with that sort of shopping. We had said we would meet in the foyer of a particular German restaurant we were both anxious to try in forty five minutes, but after the lingerie shop I went to the store I got my make up and purchased a tube of base several tones darker than normal, so I was fashionably late. We feasted on German dishes I can neither pronounce nor spell, so for our purposes we had mouth watering reubens. The best part about talking with Tim was that he wasn't stupid and was very respectful towards. He complimented me, but in good taste and wasn't overbearing about it. He didn't leer at my boobs or ass and actual held forth interesting conversation. We talked a lot about personal and online security and while he wasn't trying to talk me out of it, he had great information that I needed to know. Tim was a smart guy and seemed to actually care about my well being. It was so refreshing, plus, well he was quite handsome and ripped with muscle.

We went to a wig shop half way across town next and I was surprised at the cost, but I was too interested in the project to turn back now. I went with a synthetic that looked very natural, and was a "red gold" color, which looked very artificial but was darker than my mousey ash color. It was also long, well below my shoulder so it blended in well, and was a dramatic change from my regular look. I barely could identify myself looking in the mirror, especially when the clerk hooked me up with a lipstick complimented both my skin tone and my new hair. That, a lace cap and a sheet of bobby pins, along with a brief training session on how to attach it and I was good to go.

Finally we went to a big box store that had an optometrist in the front and found out that it would take a couple weeks to get blue contacts in my prescription, but they had some that were some purely cosmetic ones in stock. I grabbed them and cleaning solution and we headed back to the house. As we turned into our gated community I caught Tim looking around nervously.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, just, you know, conservative neighborhood, black guy with a white girl, rich man's daughter. It doesn't go over well sometimes."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that. Don't worry though, everyone is at work and we generally ignore each other here. There won't be a scandal, but if it makes you feel safer I can park in the garage. Besides, my brother's friends use the pool all the time, its really no biggie."

"Oh... okay, the garage might be better though."

"No problem, I'll protect you!" I giggled. He smiled back, he really does have a lovely smile.

No one was home of course, the 'rents weren't expected until late the next day and dumbass would be at work until nine thirty. It was only a little after two. I led Tim through the garage and to my room.

"So this is where I was thinking, oh here is my laptop and let me get my camera."

I went to the closet and retrieved my camera bag and tripod. I didn't have studio lighting, I was never that advanced, but I had a solid DSLR.

"Cool, it has video so it should work. You want to do a trial run?"

"Uhhh" I froze. I wasn't planning on stripping for Tim, but, well now I was. I wouldn't mind hanging with him and seeing where it goes, and I certainly had thoughts of fucking him sooner or later, but everything had gone so well I was thinking later and building the relationship. It wasn't his skin color holding me back, it was that he was ten years older than me. That seemed a bit out of my dating range. On the other hand he was hot, and in my bedroom. And we had the afternoon.

"Uh okay, uh"

"I didn't mean as a cam girl, I meant to make sure your lighting would work. We can go through how camming works though if you want. I thought you wanted to work on dancing for your boyfriend."

"Ohhhhh!" I was confused. Clearly my mind was ahead of me. "Yes, let me put on my make up and something to dance in, if you have this?"

"Go ahead, I got this." He smiled as he continued to work. "Just tell me your password, and do the wig and make up so you can get used to it and I can adjust the camera."

"Sure thing" and I told him my password.

I went to the bathroom with my purchases to change. I went with burgundy undergarments to match the dress I had on, re-did my make up (which took most of the time). For outer wear I just put the dress on that I had been wearing. I had nothing really sexier, it was quite pretty I thought, and I didn't bring anything else with me. The wig went fast, about as quick as my under garments did.

When I returned Tim had the window shades closed, the over head dimmed and my study lamp pointed at my bed where the camera was also aimed. The laptop was turned toward the bed as well and clearly showed a picture of it.

"Wow. That is quite a transformation, I wouldn't recognize you."

"That's good isn't it?"

"Well, its more secure. The more you can separate your online persona from your real life the safer you are. You are going to want an alias, and a different email to set your account up, we will use one with a floating ip address. Use geoblocking to take out the entire south east. All of it. From what I understand the real money comes from Japan, South Korea and the pacific rim anyway."

"Wait wait! You're talking like you know I'm going to do the cam girl thing, I'm not sure about that. I..."

"I just want you to be safe if you do. If you decide to I will run the gear for you the first few times if you like. I think we both know you're not going to this sort of trouble and expense for a boyfriend." He said.

"No... I, I guess I'm really not. I mean, if I do it, I will do it with him first but.... Tim I know we just met, but, well can I confide in you?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Sure Adele. I'm here."

"Well, its just. First, Addy, please call me Addy. This morning was the first I ever heard about.... I need to back up. Okay, I first had sexual intercourse a week ago tomorrow. Its not that I've avoided it, I just never had a guy I felt okay with doing. Anyway, last Sunday my boyfriend and I were making out and it went over the edge and... well its not the way I ever thought I would give it up but it wasn't bad, I mean, it was okay.. you know, I don't regret it, but since then, well I've been out of control. There is this other guy, I'm not sure whether you would say he seduced me, that's not right, but he's very coercive, anyway, he's really good in bed too and we've been going at it pretty strong. He mentioned camming to me, that's when I googled it. And I thought, well I could do that for, uh my boyfriend. And I've been thinking of doing it for, well everyone. The thing is, to tease this other guy, he kind of pissed me off, he said he thought I was a stripper, which is just stupid, well, I did a strip tease and... well we did it again, but.. I liked it. I liked stripping, and that and the cam thing, well... it makes me really hot, but, uh scared too. So, uh, your new friend Addy is a neurotic mess. That's the short version."

"So uh... neurotic....Are you a nymphomaniac or an exhibitionist? I got lost there." He giggled.

"Both! See? I think maybe? I don't know, this all just new to me, and really exciting, but I know I can't take it back, you know? So scary too, and I don't want to fuck up anything too bad, but I like being a grown up, uh... active woman."

"Maybe you would be better off stripping for guys one on one so there is no digital media involved."

"Maybe, but I can't dance, remember?" I laughed.

"I can help with that." He smiled and offered me his hand to stand up. I gladly took it and was starting to calm down again.

"Are you sure you're not being so helpful just so you can see me naked?" I giggled.

"That is certainly an added benefit. Why? Would I see you naked from showing you a couple dance moves?" He smiled.

"Uh, Tim, uh... that is a possibility." I grinned.

"Kay, let me make a couple suggestions." He smiled back, pretending to ignore my words.

"Sure!" I replied.

"So its called a strip tease, because you are teasing them, its not about what they see, its about anticipating seeing it. So the dance we did in class? Go way slower than that. The word your want to describe you as is sensual, not sexy. That's not easy to do. Uh... can I make an adjustment?" He asked as he reached towards me, then paused before touching me. It was quite gentlemanly I thought. By now Eric would have already orgasmed inside me.

"Sure. I am your clay Master Potter."

"Hmmmm be careful what you say. Right, so this dress is perfect, it looks gorgeous on you, and shows your body well, its just snug enough and has an innocent look about it. We need to make it a little sluttier, but not intentionally slutty, kind of accidentally, like you're not trying, it needs to look natural. So, lets unbutton these" He said as he unbutton from the top down three buttons, plunging the neck lined down to show very abundant and unmistakable cleavage, the knelt down to unbutton from the bottom until it opened to just below the top of my stockings.

"I... I'm not sure Tim, I've never shown that much skin before."

"It looks great, damn sexy, and you're going to show a lot more. Plus it will be easier to decide when to show off some leg if you don't have to unbutton it to do it. Now, stand here, lift the side of your dress like you are modeling it, and turn slowly."

I did as he asked, and he said "That's good, but even slower, and I want you to shift your weight from one leg to the other so your hips sway as you do it."

I tried again. And again as he made more corrections. Finally after several tries he was ready to move on to a side step/slide combination we had done in class, only now slowly and not as exaggerated as was done for exercise. He had me repeat this several times until satisfied I didn't look as silly as I felt, the asked "Addy, what would you say your best feature is? What do guys who don't know you stare at?"

"I would like to think my smile, but mostly its my boobs or my butt." I giggled.

"Well, you do have a great smile, but men are pigs. Trust me when I say this, the reason you think your boobs tie with your butt is because you can't see all the guys staring at your ass that are behind you. Your ass is amazing."

"Uh, thank you?"

"You're welcome" he grinned. "Now this time after you do the side steps and slides, I want you to pull your dress taunt across your backside and do the slow turn, really show it off for the camera. Can you do that?"

"I can try" I replied as I started into the motions prescribed.

"Slow down, and arch your back more, push that booty towards the camera."

I tried again.

"Okay that's a good speed, but really push that butt out, it won't feel natural, but it will look great."

I tried yet again.

"Here, may I?" He asked as he stood from the bed with his hands in front of him.

"Sure. I am your clay, remember?" I smiled.

He placed one hand on my lower abs and the other on the small of my back and gently pushed until my back was bent to his satisfaction, the released and sat down.

"Thats how far to push it,"

He was right, it was awkward. It felt like I was offering myself to... well the camera I guess, but as I turned I made sure to linger so Tim got an excellent chance to study my tush.

"That's beautiful, now, lets work on your figure eight."

"Oh! I know that one!" I smiled and showed him, turning again as I lifted my arms over my head and stretched and turned.

"That is good, but it needs to be slower and smoother. Don't be in such a hurry., here" He said as he rose to stand behind me and place one hand on each side of my hips. He had me relax and let him move me, but my back was still arched and all I could concentrate on was my backside grinding into what I could feel was a stiff penis.

"Okay, so you are going to want to show your breasts off too before you finish, and that's easy of course, just make sure your bra is pushing them up as much as it will, like this" he said as his hands slid up my side and to my boobs, lifting them up and creating a deep valley of flesh on my chest. "Oh, you're not wearing a bra, they are naturally that perky?"

"Yeah, I'm only nineteen. And they aren't that big. I wish they were bigger, I could put up with some sag then. But it is nice to be able to go braless... oh, that feels good" I told him, his warm strong hands were massaging my chest now.

Jessie92
Jessie92
501 Followers