Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

I guess my experience the day before with Eric masturbating me with my vibe had helped me with the self consciousness I should have been feeling, either that or I was so horny my womb was about to explode. Probably a bit of both, but laying there in front of Tim, touching myself felt, well, okay. And hot.

Okay, I am an exhibitionist. That is becoming evident to me.

I closed my eyes and every time my fingertips went dry I dipped them back into my vagina and wetted them. I touched my self intimately for several minutes this way and the only noise was my ever increasing volume of my breathing, and the occasional gasp or moan. I was warm all over and my body began to writhe just a little as it urged me to hurry up. The scent of my sex began to fill the air as creamy moisture oozed from me.

It all felt really good and knowing Tim was watching every thing I did was hot! I felt like I was on fire and ready to climax at any second. After a few minutes I was rubbing in a circular motion quite hard and all I heard was the sloppy wet sound of my goodies and my "Aiff aiff aiff" pants as I neared the edge. I could still taste Tim's dick in my mouth and was hungry to suck it again. My legs were open wide, offering myself to him, but I had lost track of what he was doing. I opened my eyes and glanced at the monitor and saw a close up of my pink, dripping wet slit on the screen. Oh, so that's what the big deal is about. I had never seen myself aroused, well, not that part. My pussy was just a tiny slit that started at my pubic bone and ran to nearly my ass. I lifted my knees to my chest and reached behind my thighs to pull my lips apart. I would like to say I got into this position to give Tim a better view, but truthfully I was staring at the monitor too.

When I opened my lips my inner labia, which I had never seen before, opened up like a pink iris. Okay, now I knew why Georgia O'Keeffe was considered scandalous in her time. It looked pretty, in a gross way.

"You look so beautiful, do you think you can cum for me? I want to watch you. Can you do that for me Addy?"

I couldn't really answer in my excitement and arousal. I lowered my feet back to the edge of the bed, rubbed my clit a few moments more, then inserted two fingers inside. Now instead of returning them moist to my most sensitive spot, I fingered myself, slowly for a bit, then harder. I closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing so I wouldn't pass out, but I was out of my head and just making a "hawff hawff hawff".

I lifted my butt from the bed and came with a resounding "Hawwwwffffoooooohhhh... oh fuck I'm cumming,,, oh fuck of fuck oh fuck!"

"Yes! Do it, push yourself over the edge, finger that cunt girl! Fuck that's hot!"

I quivered and shook all over but kept fingering myself. It had been a long time since I had rubbed one out without a vibe, so long it was almost a new sensation. I felt hot like a fever all over and thought my head was going to explode as endorphins raced through me an made every nerve tingle. My hips fucked back at my fingers as hard as I was fingering my cunt. I didn't like that word, but that's what it was right now, a big wet dripping hot cunt. I was exposing my most private moment to a guy I had just met, and for all I knew a thousand horny pervs on the internet, but I didn't care, I only cared about climaxing over and over again until I collapsed in exhaustion.

I lay on sheets dampened with my own sweat and vaginal filth and felt liberated and free from the arousal and anticipation, as well as my own inhibitions.

"That was beautiful Addy" Tim whispered, and when I opened my eyes he was standing by the bed with the camera zoomed back all over me. I glanced at the monitor and realized my legs were still open and my fingers were at the opening to my pussy, and I was soaking wet. To give him a thrill, and tease him a bit, and to let him know I had few limits, I pulled my fingers to my mouth. At first I just licked them, but finding the taste pleasing I stuck both in my mouth and sucked my juices off them. It tasted good, a little peppery maybe, but not bad at all. To make sure, as Tim watched I dipped them again, and sucked them again, and liked it again.

"Did you really like it? I would have never thought.... but wow, I came really hard, just because I knew you were watching."

"It was amazing. Took my breath away."

"You're sweet. Turns out, I'm tangy" I giggled as I licked my juice from my fingers one last time. .

"I bet you are." He smiled.

"Why don't you take a break now, here, lay beside me."

Tim put the camera back on the tripod and did as he was told. A glance at the monitor showed his big cock on the screen, and even electronically imaged it clearly needed relief. Relief I was happy and even anxious to provide.

I rolled on my side towards Tim and began slowly stroking his manhood to his appreciative ooohs and aaaahhhhs. "So you can't climax when you're standing?"

"It's... yeah I have a hard time finishing when I'm standing. I like to do it with me standing by the bed so I can last longer, women seem to appreciate that" he smiled.

"I bet. So, how about laying down?" I giggled.

"Much easier" He smiled.

"Good, because I want to do stuff for you." I slid down the bed and got on my knees on the floor beside it and between his calves which were hanging over the side. Geez, even his calves looked muscular and sexy. I moved my face up to his cock and took first one, then the other testicle into my hot, wet mouth. I swirled my tongue around them as he gasped, tensed up, then relaxed when he knew I wasn't going to hurt them. I put the tip of my tongue just below them on the space between his scrotum and butthole, then planted a big wet sucking kiss right there before sliding my tongue into his crack to gently lick his anus. That was gross, I read it in Cosmo, and had no desire to try it until now. It made his squirm so I did it some more. Okay, now I eat ass. I just love doing degrading things, and this one made my nips stiff again and my clit tingle it was such a nasty thing to do.

As fun as that was though I was beginning to feel needs again so I placed the tip of my tongue on his sack between his balls and licked slowly up his cock until I got to where the shaft meets the head. There I placed a long wet kiss and fluttered my tongue back and forth across it. Yay! Another Cosmo tip that worked! He gasped and began rocking his hips and squirming to get his cock head into my mouth. I almost decided to finish him off there and swallow what I knew would be a generous load, but I still had unfulfilled needs and was feeling at least a little selfish about them.

So instead I began a slow trail of kisses up his taunt six pack, geez was he built! I finally got so far I had to straddle him on the bed and my moist warm pussy rested on his shaft. I rubbed my clitoris back and forth slowly a few times and soon he was wet with my juices and moaning softly.

I moved up on him, checked the monitor and saw his dick was a couple inches from penetrating me and he was rocking his hips gently in an effort to squirm enough to get it in.

Soon enough big boy.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips passionately and as I did reached behind me with one hand to gently lift his heavy shaft and guide it to my cream drenched labia. Then I as I sat up a little and he caressed my breasts I slid down onto his shaft and gasped at the fullness I felt. The muscles in and around my sex began to involuntarily contract and wiggle to get accustomed to his generous cock and I was in heaven before either of us moved again.

He let out a gasp and a moan that translated to English clearly meant "Yay! Kegels!" then whispered "Ohhhh.... so fucking tight!" and he massaged my breasts intensely as he felt the pleasure my birth canal could provide him.

"You should feel honored" I panted.

"I do, trust me, I do,"

"No, I mean... oh that mmmmmm, I don't usually let guys touch my boobs on the first date." I giggled between breaths.

He stared a second and grinned.

"So you're a nice girl then. You just fuck on first dates?"

"No, usually a blow job, let them pee in my mouth when they're done. You know, nice girl stuff" I laughed. I felt so comfortable with Tim that I could make banter with him while we were making babies. It felt nice and somehow casual. We were just two people without all the romance bullshit having fun. And his dick felt huge inside me.

I sat on his cock for a good minute with neither of us moving much, me because I didn't want to and Tim because he was buried deep and pressed down against the bed so movement did nothing. I had never been on top before and didn't really know what to do, but it just came naturally. I leaned forward so my tits were hovering over him and he massaged them gently. That made me feel warm all over and I swear my pussy felt even wetter when he did. My clitoris was pressed against his pubic bone and my body called on me to rock my hips slowly forward then back, sliding his cock a couple of inches out and then back into me. This felt so good I began panting for breath and moaning softly and I did it again and again.

Soon I was dancing on his cock and as he thrust into me it felt like the head of his penis was smacking into my cervix with shot of pain, but it passed as soon as we moved again. I would gasp in reaction after it was already gone. Tim's hands left my breasts and were soon cupping my ass, directing my motions. With that we got our timing down and both of us contributed movement to the awesome fuck we were sharing. I tingled all over, felt cool and hot, shivering and warm, the feeling is indescribable but so very good.

As we fucked each other my hands felt his pecs, arms and shoulders below me, every one a masterwork of weight training and nutrition. His body was perfectly sculpted and beautiful. And the best part of it was buried and thrusting into my cooch. His hands roamed my body, pinching a nipple, massaging a breast, smacking my ass. I let him have his way as I was euphoric over the thrusting of his cock into me. A hand explored the crevice of my backside until a pussy juice wetted finger massaged my sphincter and with a gasp from me pushed into my butthole.

He fingered me in time to his thrusts with his cock and my ass was on fire like my pussy.

"Oh Tim, that feels so good, so fucking... uhghhfff, I want you in my butt, will you fuck my ass for me sometime? I want you to cum in my pussy now but.... ohhhhh fuck that... mmmmm, I know boys like my ass but I want you to have it,,,, do you want it? You can finish there if.... oh fuck! Fuck my pussy Tim! Fuck my pussy!"

And I began to cum with such sweet relief I thought I would pass out. I slid up and down his shaft like a woman possessed, squeezing his cock as hard as could. Tim threw his head from side to side and told me my "pussy was so fucking tight" and "so fucking hot." I knew his load was coming soon and I gripped him hard as wave after wave of orgasm undulated through me and I shook and quivered, sliding up and down on his big, black, hard, cock.

Suddenly his hands gripped my hips and held me as he pushed hard and deep into my love cavern. He pressed inside me so hard I thought his steely cock would push through my cervix and invade my uterus, and I yelped at the shock of pain. I felt him swell and subside several times as he thrust violently into me, out of control and no longer as gentle as he had been, but I didn't really mind. I felt a rush of fluids and knew he was pumping me full of his semen. After a few good thrusts he relaxed with a long sigh and I knew he was spent. Our juices leaked from me as my muscles were still spasming uncontrollably. Each time he would gasp as more pleasure was given to him by the massaging action of my vag.

I never dreamed it could be that good.

About the time I caught my breath, well, I was still breathing hard but anyway, after a minute or two his semi hard cock fell from me with a rush of semen and pussy juice. I sort of rolled off of him and lay beside him. A glance at the monitor told me the camera had caught everything as he had not moved and his cock was glistening with our mixed slime. A pearly drop of his ejaculate clung to the tip, and suddenly I wanted it.

"Here, let me clean that up for you" I said as I kneeled beside him on the bed and slurped his now softening penis into my mouth. The taste was like ambrosia, and the smell was two wet dogs fucking in a humid swampy locker room, but the scent was to be expected and didn't really bother me. I bobbed my head up and down, milking the last drops of his sperm and licking up my tangy vag juice. I even licked and sucked up the smear of goo that had ran down to his balls and found it's taste to be quite erotic.

"Were you serious about anal?" he whispered.

"Yes, I'm your toy. I love you Tim, I know we just met but right now if you asked I would transfer to your college, move in with you and fuck you morning and night just to feel like this all the time. If my butt and you peeing in my mouth is what it takes those are both sacrifices I'm ready to make." I said as I kissed his face and neck. And at that moment at least, I meant it. We had amazing sex, he was a wonderful guy and although I had done some pretty gross things, well gross to some people, not me, I didn't feel the least bit used or degraded.

"Well my fiance and I are pretty open, but I don't think she would go for that."

"You have a fiance?"

Now I felt used and disgusting.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers