Adele, A Coed Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... I'm sorr..."

"Shut up" I said as I turned towards him and pressed my body against his. "You're about to say something stupid."

"I was just going to apolo"

"Shut up. Here." I said as I took his hands, which had slid to my waist as I turned around, and placed them back on my chest. "Its okay, I want you to touch them. You have nothing to apologize for."

"Can I say how amazing your breasts are?"

"That would be appropriate. Oh, and you can touch my butt too if you really like it." I grinned.

"Thank you!" He laughed as he reached behind me and squeezed my buns. That felt as good as the breast massage, well, almost as good. It felt good in more places anyway. What really felt good was his hard member pressed into my tummy as his butt grab pulled our bodies close together.

"Adele.... uh, Addy, are we just playing or is this something, I mean, are you just checking black guy off your bucket list?"

"Uh, I don't have black guy on my bucket list. I have Tim on it now though. As to playing or something, well, I can be your toy for now if you want to be mine, and we can see where it goes. I'm pretty sure I want to hang out with you, and see you again, if that is what your asking. I think you're a pretty neat guy. I want to, uh, be with you this afternoon. After that, who knows? But first you have to teach me how to take my dress off the right way, I'm sure I've been doing it wrong all these years." I giggled, then stood on my toes to kiss him, and for a few moments our passion was exercised as we used our lips and tongues to communicate how we felt.

One hand was on my tush, the other on my breast and my hands were pulling his shirt untucked and pulling it up his body. When it got to his chest he removed his hands to help me and broke off the kiss. His chest, abs, arms... all of him, were just solid muscle. I dragged my fingertips up and down him, smiling into his eyes the whole time. I kissed his shoulder, then flicked my tongue across his nipple.

"Want to help me with this dress?" I asked. I fully expected him to rip it off me, but he kept coaching instead.

"I would suggest you face the camera, put your feet apart"

"Ugh, just throw me on the bed and take me! Damn, what are you waiting for?" I thought.

"Like this?" I asked over my shoulder as I had turned to face the camera at his direction.

"Yes, a little wider, when you get uncovered the boys are going to want to see that gap."

"Gap?"

"That's what the space between your legs is called when your thighs are together."

"I think they just call that my pussy Tim."

"Just.... Trust me. Now, shift your weight back and forth like you were before and I suggest you start with the lowest button, you know, that is buttoned, pull it up to waist high and un do it, then go up that way letting it fall back down as you do. When you do it on cam you're going to want to take a few minutes doing this, and start and stop a few times, but now"

"We're in a hurry." I replied.

"No, never in a hurry with Addy, but, no reason to drag it out when no one else is watching. I'm just recording this so you can review it later."

"You're recording this?"

"Yeah, figured we might as well make sure the camera and computer work together for video, and the lighting, but its aimed at your waist and we will turn it off in a second if you want. I haven't set up a cam service account for you yet."

"Hmmm no, as long as its not broadcasting, leave it on. If you want to."

"Its your lesson."

"Too bad we can't watch it while it records."

"Just turn your tv on, I ran your computer's HDMI port to it."

"Oh, cool." I said as I reached for the remote, waited for it to come on, and then selected the right port, which took a minute as I had to go through them all. There was no sound but the picture of my bed with Tim standing by it was great. He waved and the camera zoomed on him automatically. Kinda cool.

I returned to my position in front of the camera and the detail was amazing. I was really surprised by that, but Tim has apparently known what he was doing. I got back in my stance with my legs but now my dress was unbuttoned to my waist, so as I shifted my weight my right leg came out and my dress opened to show the top of my stockings, the strap holding them and just a bit of lacy burgundy panty. I had to admit, looking at the screen, I looked pretty hot, even if you only saw me from the shoulders down.

The warm ups were over, I didn't want to wait to stand nude for Tim to see. I had his attention on me, and I loved it. And though the first guy I fucked I knew for months, and the second one all my life, I was about to fuck a near total stranger. But damn he was hot!

My back was to Tim and I unbuttoned the last buttons as I swayed my butt back and forth, then let the dress hang on my shoulders closed for a few seconds before I let it fall to the floor. I knew his eyes would be fixed on my ass so I arched my back as before to give him the best look possible at it. As it turns out, he later said his eyes were on the matching burgundy lingerie I was wearing, a waist cincher, which is like a corset that only covers the waist and lacks a bra, and the panty, which was a g string thong in the back and a near translucent lace panel in the front. The final part was the thigh high hosiery that he had already seen, but I had to glance at the monitor again.

Yes. I was hot. I would turn lesbian to fuck me at that point. Fortunately, Tim didn't have to. He already liked girls.

"Nobody has ever worn anything like that for me." He whispered as his hands rested on my hips which were still moving in a slow figure eight.

"Really, I.. do you like it?"

"Yes."

"I think its part of, well, of being the center of attention. If I strip, I want to amaze. You know? I want to stand out, be the best like everything else I set my mind to, and this, well, I think it accents what I have, I mean, if you went to a museum the paintings would have nice frames, right?"

"Yes" he whispered as he pulled back the red hair and kissed me just behind my ear. That sent shivers down my spine. One hand came up to caress my tit, while the other slowly went down the corset and into my panties. He landed on my clitoris without searching for it, and slowly massaged it in a circle while his thumb and forefinger gently twisted my nipple. I felt euphoric and relaxed, and ready to perform especially for Tim.

We moaned our approval softly at each other, his every touch being heavenly, but I needed more.

I turned towards him, stood on my toes and asked "One last kiss?"

"Why is it the last?" He asked with a look of confusion.

"Because I'm going to suck your dick now and you might not want to after that" I grinned as I pecked his lips with mine.

Before he could react I was squatting down in front of him with my knees to either side of his legs and my butt resting on my heels, He had an impressive bulge in the front of his pants and I touched with my hand from the outside, not wanting to rush things. I felt around but other than knowing he was large and pretty long, I could not tell a lot about his organ. I looked up one last time into his eyes and grinned, then un-zipped his trousers and freed his cock from confinement.

It was very nice, not stupidly large as I had feared, but a little longer than Eric and maybe not quite as thick. But it wasn't fully hard yet either. I found it to be very manageable, and as Tim was un-buckling his belt and dropping his pants without my assistance, I had a good chance to admire him up close. He had a masculine, but clean and pleasant scent. I stroked him lovingly in my hand.

"Can I tell you something Tim?"

"Uh, sure"

"Well its just, well, my brother is a bit of a redneck, you know the type, would you mind if I sent a message to him on the video?"

"Go ahead, its not going anywhere anyway." He laughed.

I turned to the camera and said "Hey Eric, remember how you always talk about black guys saying that before the Civil War you would have owned them? Well now, this black guy is going to own your little sister!" then added, looking now at Tim, "You want to make me your bitch big guy?" I smiled, then stuck out my tongue, rested the tip of his penis on it, and swallowed him into my mouth and throat. It took a few seconds and a little squirming around but I was glad we were in profile to the camera so I could watch it later. The angle was perfect and I took Tim down until my lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft and his testicles, which were quite heavy, were resting on my chin.

"Holy fuck! I can't believe... I can't believe you did that!" Tim exclaimed and I pulled back so he left my mouth so I could respond.

"I know right?" I grinned. "I just learned I could do that last night."

"Just... you're going to be very popular when word gets out." Tim laughed.

"I just want to make you happy now." I said between licks to his head. "So, wanna fuck a teenage girl's face?" I grinned then worked him back down into my throat again. He groaned all the way down, then began sliding it in and out of my mouth and throat.

Every minute or so I would have to come up for air, it is difficult to breath that way, but other that my occasional gasps the only noise was a weird slurping noise when he pulled back before each new thrust. After a few minutes we were both ready for a change in style, He pulled back so that just the head and an inch or two of shaft was inside my mouth and told me to suck it.

"Let's see what your mouth can do, okay?"

"Okay, and Tim"

"Yes Addy?"

"You are cocklicious. I mean it, you taste soooooo good!" I grinned and returned to slurping up his dick.

His cock was beautiful. Although he was light skinned, his penis was ebony black and instead of his head being pink, it was a dark, rich purple. I licked around it, flicked my tongue on the very tip and underside, then laid it on my tongue and while sucking on it with a wet mouth, undulated my tongue in waves under it. Each brought a new expression of appreciation by way of moaning, thrusts and grunts.

"Hang on a sec, don't move" he whispered as he stepped away and picked up the camera. The cord was fortunately long enough to reach back to where we wore. "You look so beautiful sucking cock we should record from every angle. Okay go ahead."

He had the camera aimed straight down his body at his cock and my face and I had to ask "Are you sure nobody is watching this?"

"Yes, we're not even connected to the internet, I didn't have the password for that. Now go ahead, be a good little slut and suck that dick for me." He smiled.

"Okay, oh, and Tim, its okay to be.,.. uh, a little degrading, I kind of like that."

"Like call you a slut, pull your hair, slap that ass, spit on you, pee in your mouth, that sort of thing?"

"Uh... call me names, okay, pull my hair, well, this isn't my hair sooo, uh no on the spit. That's too gross."

I returned to sucking. He tasted salty and delicious, a little like Eric, but much nicer, even sweeter.

"You didn't say anything about slapping that ass and peeing in your mouth." He giggled nervously.

I stopped my attentions to his now throbbing penis long enough to answer "I didn't think you were serious about peeing or spitting. Smacking my butt is okay." It was weird having a conversation with a guy while sucking him, but Tim wasn't like Eric; he wasn't rushed to cum and was very relaxed in his demeanor, and I guess that made me that way too. I would flick my tongue around is head, or suck on it while he said something, stop, respond to him and then continue. He wasn't in a hurry to cum and although I really wanted him to, I wasn't racing either. It was very relaxing and let me try all the tricks I had read about, except mints and ice as I had neither.

"Why? Do you want to pee on me? Is that something you do?" I asked, worried about the proposition and his possible answer.

"Not sure, its something I saw in Germany. The porn there is really into it. I've never done it though. Its just once you see a guy dominate a girl like that, fuck her, cum all over her face"

"You can do that if you want. I'd rather you cum in me though."

"Uh, then pee all over he like he's saying 'you're the slut, I'm the man here', its... intriguing. And since you mentioned that you like being degraded"

"That's... that's a bit extreme I think, especially for a first date. Can I think about it and get back to you?"

"Uh, sure, you mean you would consider it?"

I thought before I answered, and I swear his dick got harder in my mouth as I thought, then pulled him out and replied, "I would consider anything that would give you pleasure and wasn't painful or harmful."

"What about that ass? You know I got to play with it."

"Play is fine, but lets save butt fucking for next time, okay?"

"Really? Would you do that?"

"Sure. For you. But today I need you to put it somewhere else. Why, you want to put it in my butt?"

"Uh girl, your ass is so fine, you... oh that feels good."

Then he got really hard and fucked my mouth and throat without further conversation for a while. I did my best to please him and he groaned his approval. I thought maybe he was about to finally cum, I had been sucking him on and off for at least ten minutes and no one had lasted that long in my mouth before, frankly my jaw and tongue were getting tired and around my mouth was getting red. I felt hot all over, like if I didn't get laid soon I would explode. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and then fuck me but he had a different agenda.

"Lets take a break for a second so you can catch your breath." He smiled.

I didn't need to catch my breath, I needed to have an orgasm and lose it. Now. And I needed him to as well. I had some slobber at the corners of my mouth and dabbed it up with a tissue. He put the camera back on the tripod on the tripod and sat on the bed.

"I thought you might be getting tired, you're a great cock sucker, but I have a hard time cumming when I'm standing up."

"Oh! Now you tell me! I was wondering... " I giggled. "That is okay, I can't take you as deep but I bet I can still make you very happy." I added. "One question though, is there a right way to take off my panties?" I asked as I turned to show that in fact they were still on. I thought to myself, 'I dont think I've ever been called a cocksucker. I think I like that I'm a great one.'

"Well" He panted, still trying to catch his breath. "I would normally say with your butt towards the camera, slightly bent with your tush pushed out, then very slowly, and pull them down a little, stop and pull them back up again like you're shy and the viewers need to talk you into it, but really we should have done that a half hour ago." He grinned.

"We did it for a half hour? I must suck at.. uh, cock sucking."

"No. like I said, I've never been able to get off while standing, don't know why. You were amazing, that is why I didn't lay down and let you finish, I didn't want it to end." As he said this I worried that he was just being nice. He was far more experienced than me, or Eric or Dave, maybe I wasn't as good as I thought. But then again, he said I was a "great cocksucker" so... I don't know. I hoped he liked my pussy better,

I was standing in front of him with my back to the camera. I shifted my weight from side to side a bit as I pulled up on the string that passed for a waistband on my thong, then as previously instructed bent over, pushed my tush towards the camera and tugged down until it fell to my thighs, I closed my legs slightly until it fell to the floor, then stood up and smirked as his eyes tried to burn a hole through my groin.

"Just... damn girl." He mumbled. "Come here and let me see that body."

I stepped closer to him, but we were already pretty close. His hand touched my inner thigh and slid up to my vulva, where he caressed me gently. I was creamy with desire as he slid one finger from my vaginal opening to my clitoris and I gasped as his fingers slowly and gently circled me there.

"Here, sit down at the edge of the bed," He whispered and I complied.

He reached over for the camera, stood beside my knee and asked me to lay back on my elbows. He stood over me and focused it on my face surprisingly.

"Look at the monitor, smile and maybe play with your hair."

I posed as he asked, then he reminded me to smile and tilt my head slightly to view it. I have to admit, I did look cute with red hair, blue eyes and nearly Hispanic skin, but the make up stopped at my neck line. And I looked nothing like me, I would not have recognized me if I didn't know.Next time I would need to apply it lower, as the rest of me was pale. I watched as the camera zoomed out and my chest joined my head.

"I love that you have puffies."

"What's that?" I asked out of curiosity. Eric had used the term but I didn't really know what he meant.

"Your nipples puff out instead of, I guess your nipples don't but your uh areola puff out, most girls they just follow the contour of the breast. So guys call them puffies. Most girls don't have them. I just want to suck the milk out of them."

"I don't have milk, I've never been pregnant silly." I said as the camera traced down my body to my hips and pussy.

"We'll fix that in a minute, Open up for the camera, lets see that pussy."

"What do you mean fix that?" I said as I put my heels on the edge of the bed and spread my legs wide for Tim. I was so horny and yet relaxed around him I didn't hesitate or really even think about what he asked after he said he would fix me not being pregnant.

"It means I didn't think I was going to fuck a nineteen year old when I left for work this morning so I didn't bring any protection. So, you know, I'm going to dump a bunch of baby batter in you and we'll just have to guess what happens next. Hope that's okay."

"You're silly. I'm on birth control, so unless you have some weird Army piss faced German slut germs we should be okay. You don't have anything like that do you?"

"No, they test us pretty regular and I always ride safe anyway. We really should have had this conversation before we were naked."

"Before I was naked did you think we were going to have sex?" I asked.

"I... wasn't sure, I was hopeful, but you wanted a strip dance lesson so, it seemed possible, or likely but I didn't... I wasn't sure until you agreed to take off your dress and I saw you didn't have a bra. By the way, when you cam you are going to want to have a bra, even a sweater."

"I wasn't sure either. Hopeful, but not sure. Why do I want a bra and a sweater? Won't that just take longer?"

"The more time you take the better. You're working for tips so you have to be slutty enough to keep the viewers interested, but slow enough so they tip to make you go faster. Never go faster. Oh, and you set limits for clothing, so for instance, you post that you will take your sweater off for 500, your dress for 2000, your bra for, well with your breasts that should be expensive. It's all in imaginary tokens so you don't make that much, but girls with followings do okay I think. Finally you're naked and you charge for them to watch you use a small toy, then big toy, then whatever you think of. Now, reach down and touch yourself like I did."

"Oh.... uh, can't you just touch me?"

"I want to watch you. I want to record you. Okay?"

"Uh, okay" I said as I laid back on a pillow, closed my eyes and reached between my legs. I wetted my fingertips with the sauce from my birth canal then slid them up to begin slowly circling my clit. It was hot, fingering myself with a amazing stud of a man watching me through the lens of the camera. I looked up at the monitor and realized I really did have a tiny pussy, compared to the ones I had seen in porn flicks online. Or maybe I had big hands. Probably the small pussy though I guessed.