Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'I am big! It's the pictures that got small.'" I quoted.

"That one I actually know: Gloria Swanson as Norma Desmond in Sunset Blvd, right? That's where she says 'Alright, Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close-up.'"

I nodded.

"You might become a trivia geek yet, Maya. Let's open another bottle, OK? Then we should probably move into coffee. I don't think we're going back to sleep tonight. I still have to get to MAN2 and MAN3, plus there's the Comic Con incident."

"Wait a minute!" Maya said. "You never said anything about what MAN3 is -- or MAN2, for that matter. And, what Comic Con incident?" She took a breath. "How much more is there?"

"Now that you've made me feel so self-conscious... Well, there's so much more, it's hard to know where to begin. Let me just finish MAN2. Oh, and while I'm at it, I should get to MAN3." I took a breath, thinking about all the events since moving to Seattle. In a moment I continued, "But then there's Comic Con, which involves the Justice League too, mostly."

I paused to think about the evening's agenda. It had changed from talking about me becoming suddenly a rich woman to a monologue about my seriously fetishistic approach to sex.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I was way past the point of even seeing the lights of mainstream in the rearview mirror. Steven had created me and I'd let him.

Maya considered my recent pieces of the story. Then she questioned the size of my boobs again. I told her that they were smaller than a bowling ball.

"Whew," Maya said, smiling, "that must be a relief!"

"Not by much, actually. There was a guy I dated in Chicago who bowled regularly. One day he wanted to see if his bowling ball would fit in my bra. I was curious too and we tried it. Fortunately, it was with an old bra. We found that if I stretched out the wires you could put a bowling ball in a cup. But the underwire cup was less than an inch smaller than the ball.

Then she said, "Your boobs really are enormous, but are they really as big as a guy's head? And while he was wearing a wool cap too?"

I nodded and told her that I'd show her. I ran upstairs and found the bra I'd worn that day. I noticed that there was a message on my phone. I listened and heard my mother tell me the same thing that my grandmother had texted me, but in reverse: "Don't let your grandmother do this. It'll be an embarrassment for the three of us. I'll be out to see you in the next week or two. With luck, without your grandmother. I hope you can spare some time. I miss you."

More of my crazy family dynamics. On the other hand, those two women were all the family I had in the world. They did a wonderful job of raising me. I never figured out exactly what happened while I was in college that put distance between the three of us. I hoped that we might get close again when they both came for this surprise family get-together.

When I arrived back in the family room I showed Maya my bra. Although she might have seen me in my underwear briefly when shopping or when we'd occasionally gone away together, it was the first time that she'd ever examined my bra as a stand-alone piece of engineering. She took it in her hands and scrutinized it, slowly shaking her head in disbelief.

"My god, Patrice. You wear this thing all the time, every day. How do you stand it? It's enormous. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Nodding in agreement, I just let her work her fingers over the lace and embroidery, examining the device. Eventually, she put one hand up in front of her and put a cup over it, the underwire was well below her wrist. In fact, it was close to half-way down her forearm! Then she put her other hand in there, clasped them together as though saying grace at the dinner table. To further amaze herself at its size, she undid her hands and pushed outward with the backs of each against the material of the cup.

"Wow!"

She put down the bra and stared at my chest in disbelief. I decided to give her a little thrill and shimmied for her.

"Ooh, nice. Look at those puppies." She looked at me and said, "OK, you've got me curious. I'm gonna feel them, OK?"

"Go for it. I know I'll enjoy it." I smiled.

Maya reached forward and lightly touched them, one hand on each over by pajama top. Then she moved her left hand underneath the one it had been holding.

"OMG, they're even bigger than they look. Your rib cage is back here and— Damn! I can't believe how far in front of you they are."

She next moved her left hand to the outer side of my right boob and then brought her right hand onto the other side of it. Then she simply felt around that enormous orb sitting on my chest. After a few moments, she moved one hand under it and hefted it.

"Eight or ten pounds, huh? Barry was right. This thing is at least as big as a human head." Opening her eyes wide, she blew out a breath. "I cannot even begin to imagine having two of those things hanging from my torso. How you do it is beyond me."

"Now you know why I don't even try to buy bras when we go shopping. You at least, can go to Victoria's Secret and buy a bra. You have the option of getting the latest fashion. The last time I could shop at one when I was in junior high. With a handful of the online shops, there are a limited selection, but fortunately I can usually get what I need."

As she'd done most of the night, Maya smiled and slowly shook her head. "I'm at a loss for words."

"And, when I'm laying down and I arch my back, they are right here on my chin," I told her. "For now they're still relatively high -- given their size of course -- and because I work out I don't have back pain, at least not yet. When I get older though I worry that, if I can still run they'll be bouncing off my thighs! Can you imagine?"

"Patrice, that's never going to happen. If you are really bothered, when you're ready you can have some kind of surgery that I'm sure will make you happy with them. (And now you can afford it.) Plus, they are a part of you, right?"

She'd made a point. I'd always been only thinking of major bust reduction, but I needed to remember some of the amazing things they could do that are well short of that kind of surgery.

"OK," I told her, "point well taken. And, that does make me feel a little better."

We passed a few moments in silence and finished the most recent bottle of wine.

She sat back and said, "OK, what's MAN2 and what's with Comic Con? Did you give every guy there a blowjob? Oh, and what happened to that bowl of semen? Did you drink it?" She asked that last question as though she were asking if I'd just jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

"Well, there is more to that story. I don't know what you want me to tell you next, though. I really have been intermixing a lot of my history."

"I definitely can't go to sleep still wondering about MAN2 and MAN3. That's where I'd like you to focus. Now that you've shown me that MAN1 is really a 'thing' I'd like to hear about your other mesmerizing actions. I'm sure they're both X-rated or beyond!"

I told Maya that I'd try to get through MAN2 and that I'd discuss MAN3 and Comic Con together. Then we'd go out for a nice Sunday morning brunch -- and maybe we'd take the Bentley. I'd rarely had the opportunity to drive an SUV. (Although I'd had a bad experience in one that helped me to decide to leave Chicago. But that's another story entirely.)

"OK, but before I leap into MAN2, I'll tell you what happened after Barry surveyed the situation with my bra over his head. It's the perfect lead-in to it. Then we'll go out for a nice Sunday morning brunch. What do you think about taking the Bentley?"

Maya was non-committal on the Bentley. Then I remembered how excited I'd become just slowly driving the Lamborghini back from the restaurant. Hmm. With the all-night-long revelations about me, cocks, my mouth and throat and of course cum, maybe the insistent vibrations of twelve cylinders and 730 horses will provide me with some delightful orgasmic relief. With luck, merely upon ignition.

"Let me take a quick pee break and then you can continue," Maya said.

"I'll do the same. Now, if I could only remember where the nearest bathrooms are near us."

(Continued)

1...5678910