Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, one of those principles or laws found its way to our little get-together. (Was it Peter, Murphy, Gumperson, Smith? I could never keep all of those "laws" straight.) My hoped-for lack of interaction with her was short-lived. We were all sitting back and enjoying the peace and quiet. My excitement level had naturally risen while all those cocks had been played with, but I'd been working on mitigating that feeling. I'd hoped the rest of the afternoon would truly be a normal one. (And, yes, I do know that what's normal for most people was a far cry from my perception of the word. Nevertheless, I was hoping for just a friendly G-rated get-together.)

Then, the day was thrown into imbalance when Tom said, "You should see Vera deep throat, Patrice. I'll bet she's as good as you. Maybe better."

Just what I needed.

And when the guys were all excited again from Vera and Tom talking about how hot Vera's cock sucking was, Tom asked me to show Vera "my technique."

I didn't want to make a big deal of this thing. Vera seemed nice enough. I wasn't in the mood to do a show. It surprised me when she reached into the big bag of hers and pulled out a long semitransparent red dildo.

"So how good are you, honey?" Vera said to me.

I explained that I didn't want to have a competition and that I was sure she was terrific. But she insisted.

"Watch this," she told the group.

So much for G-rated.

She licked the dildo until it was wet. Then she worked it in and out of her mouth for a bit, getting it deeper and deeper into her throat each time. Next, she pulled it out and made a big deal of holding it directly above her mouth, licking around the head. And, of course, she then pushed the thing into her throat and held it there for a while. All the guys went silent, not taking their eyes off the dildo and her throat.

To my eye it was obvious she'd had that dildo down that far before, but she was straining her limits. It seemed that she had taken all she could. It was a pretty impressive display. She pulled it out and took a breath, looked around the room at the guys and smiled. Next, looking at each of the guys, she moved the dildo in and out of the mouth and throat, alternating between slow and fast speeds.

The effect this had on the guys was expected: Everyone there had a new hard-on.

Still licking the head of the dildo she turned to me, "So, Pat-tits, you wanna give this a shot?"

Internally I sighed in frustration. I was pretty sure I could handle her dildo. In fact, I knew it. But the last thing I wanted was to get into a pissing contest with her. (Figuratively speaking, of course.)

Making fun of my name was awfully rude. I didn't take that kind of crap from the guys. Then there was her attitude. It had begun to seriously grate on me.

"No, thanks," I said. "And it's Patrice, not Pat-tits, if you don't mind." I eased back on my hostility and said earnestly, "You are really talented. It looked like everyone enjoyed your blowjobs and then deep throating that dildo. Very impressive."

Steven, Tom and a few of the others tried to goad me into challenging her. I knew I'd never be able to put that red dildo in my mouth. Everything about her smelled of cigarettes and booze. I just wasn't going to mix her saliva with mine.

She wouldn't let it go, apparently holding her technique in high regard.

"Come on, slut," she said, "I've heard what a whore you are. Let's see you put your mouth where my dildo is."

Even that didn't get me riled enough to get into it. I couldn't figure out what her game was, but I just didn't want to play. I shook my head and laughed, "No, no. You win."

But then she said something right out of Back To The Future. "What are you, chicken?" After which she punctuated it with a word I rarely use: "Cunt!"

That was enough. I'd had it.

All the while watching her with that dildo, so much longer than any of the guys, I'd felt something was a little amiss. I just couldn't figure out what. After considering it for a few moments I realized that her dildo was just as ridiculously long, maybe 45 centimeters (about 18 inches) as many of the ones I had. But, it was particularly slender. At first I thought it was just the length that was making it look weird, but as she was waving the thing about I figured it out: it really was skinny.

It was now or never. I had a reputation -- among Steven's acquaintances only, I'd hoped -- to uphold and I wanted to put this hateful woman in her place.

Plus, there was a certain pride I took in my oral techniques. It felt like a point of honor.

So much for friendly, too!

Groucho Marx joked in Duck Soup, "Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."

Hell, if Groucho thought fighting for one's honor was worthy of a quip, it felt necessary for me to defend my own.

In the bedroom I had accumulated half a dozen dildos from when I was learning to deep throat. Since getting comfortable with it -- and getting a lot of throats-on practice -- they'd been just sitting there in a drawer by the bed. But I remembered one of the last ones I'd used: It was a dark purple, also about 45 cm but it was quite thick. I remember when I first started to practice with it: I'm never going to deep throat this thing. It's just too big to fit.

Over time I had learned that was not the case and was able to get that thing down. In fact, I'd found almost all the time, if I could get a cock in my mouth I could pretty much get it down my throat.

It was time to whip out the purple prick and to show this group and especially Vera what deep throating was about. I walked into the bedroom and returned with one hand holding that thing behind my back. In my other hand was a tape measure.

Standing there, facing the group but looking at Vera, I said, "OK, Vera, let's be objective about this. Why don't you show us what you can do, just once more. Let's see how far you can get that thing down."

Vera took the tape measure I handed her. She licked her dildo again and deep throated it, struggling this time, apparently trying to get it as far as she could. When she pulled it out, I looked at Steven and said, "OK, you measure."

Steven held Vera's hand in place as he measured the distance from her hand to the tip.

"Now the circumference," I added.

Steven measured that too.

Tom and the guys repeated how impressed they were. I just smiled.

"OK, guys, now let's see what a woman who has nothing to prove can do with an adult dildo." (I'd wanted to paraphrase that bit from Crocodile Dundee where she says "Careful, he's got a knife." And Dundee says, "That's not a knife," as he pulls out a knife nearly as big as a sword and says, "This is a knife." Unfortunately, this good-time girl Vera had upset me so much I couldn't put the words together. Oh well. Next time.)

Bringing the purple monster out from behind my back, there was a collective gasp. The length of each dildo was about a foot-and-a-half. But holding the two side by side the difference in width was dramatic, like a whiteboard maker next to the cardboard cylinder inside a roll of paper towels.

"Steven, why don't you measure the circumference of this one too?"

He did. It was at least three, maybe four, centimeters larger around.

I licked the dildo to get it wet enough. Then I put my lips around the head and pushed it towards the back of my mouth. I pulled it back out and looked at it.

"How do you even get that thing in your mouth?" one of the guys said.

As I licked at the dildo I could see Vera staring daggers at me.

It was time.

Opening my mouth wide, I took the big dildo and pushed it into the back of my mouth. I let it sit there for a moment or two. I looked at Vera. She looked at me.

Pulling it out so that it seemed that I was puckered up to kiss just the very tip of the coned head, I glanced around the eyeballs in the room. They were all focused on my lips and the dildo. Then I shoved the dildo into the back of my mouth and continued pushing. Another several inches went into my throat. It had been some time since anything had been that far down there. No real guy is ever going to be that far down.

Yet I still wanted to prove my point. After letting the dildo rest for a few more moments, I pushed it further down, maybe another couple of inches until my lips hit my fingers holding the thing near the far end.

At that point I knew I had well nearly three-quarters of that thing inside of me. Pushing something that big into one's throat was sometimes a little uncomfortable, but this time it was not. And as it was something I'd done to almost literally countless cocks, it was also not unfamiliar. In fact, having that much deep inside my throat kind of turned me on. Maybe it was the act of showing off to all these guys -- and to Vera!

Once I knew all the guys were mostly stupefied by so much dildo down my throat, I slowly pulled it out, not too slowly, but slow enough to make the length of the thing seem amazing, which it kind of is.

When it all came out and a bit of saliva dribbled off my lips I held the thing up. The display of holding up the shiny purple thing, had the desired effect. All the guys were playing with themselves as Vera just looked on in amazement.

"Steven, why don't you measure how far that went?" I said.

He came over with the tape measure and determined that I'd taken more than a foot of dildo -- more than 30cm -- in my mouth and down my throat.

He then said, "Vera, you're quite talented and I think we all loved your blowjobs. But, in addition to Patrice nearly doubling the length of dildo you had in your throat, the circumference was really different too. It was as though your dildo was a condom over a stack of AA cell batteries and Patrice's condom was filled with D cells."

"Yeah, well, so what? I could do that if it really mattered," she lamely responded.

That was mostly it for the afternoon. Vera and Tom left soon after that. The atmosphere brightened almost immediately. We discussed her for a bit. No one could figure out what was up with her. Fortunately, she quickly became an inconsequential topic.

Sex and the sharing of personal detailed information became the next topic discussed. As various guys surprised me by sharing some pretty personal stuff, one of Steven's friends interrupted the conversation.

"You know, if you want some more cum you're never going to get it from that thing," he said to me.

Everyone looked at me. I looked down and realized that I'd been unaware of jerking off that purple dildo, really going to town with it, slowly but firmly. It was such a familiar feeling. It felt so good in my hands, both smooth and hard.

It had made me quite horny. I asked the guys if I could suck them again. I told them I really wanted to deep throat them.

Well, I don't think I've ever had a guy say no to such an offer. So I started with Steven's cock and immediately stopped. It tasted like cigarettes. Yuck!

Now, I really wanted to suck their cocks but I realized that they all probably had the same residual taste. Never one not to be resourceful I quickly ran to the bathroom, soaped up a washcloth, returned and cleaned the smell and taste off all those guys' cocks.

Then I gave each of them a good deep throat blowjob but I made sure I had them all come in my mouth. After the first guy came I went into the kitchen to get a small ice cream dish. I let his cum drool over my lip and into the dish. I did the same for all the others.

When I had sucked all the guys I had a nice little bowlful of cum, well more than an ounce.

It was then that one of Steven's friends remarked about how Vera was so reluctant to swallow any of the guy's ejaculates. All the other guys agreed.

"Well, you guys all know what semen does to me, right?" I said.

Then, as if I needed to prove anything, I took the purple dildo and rubbed its head around the cum in the bowl. Then I deep throated the thing, enjoying the lovely taste of cum. I virtually throat-fucked myself for a few moments and after letting the dildo sit deep down for a bit. I quickly pulled it out, took the bowl and brought it up to my mouth.

Smiling at all the guys, I said, "Thank you all for coming."

Then I upended the bowl, draining all the cum that was left in it and enjoying the taste and feel of the slimy male juice as it slid down my throat. As expected it induced a big orgasm that felt like it had been coming all afternoon -- which it had!

When my orgasmic tide began ebbing, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that several of the guys had gotten up and were standing there, hard-ons in hand pointing at my mouth.

"You guys ready for number three?" I asked them. "Already?"

Most voiced their excitement at watching me swallow their cum.

"You're not going to make me work for it are you?"

In response, each waved his dick at me. The three closest had begun to get serious about their jerking off. Just looking at those cocks being rubbed like that was totally hot. I leaned over to each guy and licked what I could off the tip of his cock.

"I know you like to keep those things covered up," said one of the guys, "but if you don't want to wait, you should really show us your tits."

He was right on both counts: (1) I do like to keep my breasts under wraps and (2) baring them does provoke a virtually immediate reaction.

"Good point," I said. "I think the twins might like to come out, just to help you guys along."

I pulled off my tee and from the looks on all their faces it seemed that just showing myself in my bra would probably have done the trick. Still, with the negative vibe left by Vera, the would-be impaler, the guys deserved a little extra.

The guy who'd suggested the boob baring was close by. I walked over and asked him to unhook my bra. He deftly did so and I quickly, with no fanfare, just pulled it off and down my arms. I briefly hefted each one with my hands and let them fall to their natural positions. Just for fun I did a little shimmy for the guys.

"Now. Where were we?" I said and turned to the nearest cock which, as they were all, was getting a real work-out. I again leaned in and licked what I could off the tip.

It's a dangerous action because I've occasionally been hit by a hand when the guy was getting really close. Still, I womanned up and got my mouth level with them, ready for more of that tasty climax-inducing juice.

They didn't disappoint. All of them, in the next few minutes, gave me their jizz. It was exactly as I expected. Well, maybe even more. Of course the quantity of each guy's climax was diminished from earlier, but every one of those shots was a joy.

Ten or fifteen minutes later I was in the bedroom, getting ready for a well-deserved nap, still enjoying the taste and aroma of all that cum.

"But that time with Vera was not the norm, you told me," Maya said. "What was it like when you were just binge watching your show?"

I repeated the basics as I told her just a little while ago and a few variations, but it really was quite simple: They enjoyed having me suck their cocks or jerking off in my mouth and I climaxed when they did.

As ridiculous as it might be to Maya while telling her the story, it seemed pretty natural to me. I told Steven that it was fine. I usually told him that I wasn't interested in playing with them or deep throating them or really even sucking their cocks. I was focused on their semen because I just wanted to come.

So I would stay by myself and watch my show, episode after episode. Or sometimes I'd just be rapt in a book. Every so often, a guy would knock on the door and he would politely ask if I'd let him jerk off in my mouth. It was actually kind of sweet. I knew each of them at least a little. So they'd come in. I'd pause the show or put down what I was reading. And, yes, sometimes I'd give them a blowjob or even deep throat them. Sometimes they'd jerk off, but I always tried to get them to come in my mouth. I usually had a climax when they did so it was satisfying and, for a while at least, my libido was happy and fulfilled.

Sometimes I'd briefly play with myself too, but the cum was enough to get me off. When they were done, I'd usually suck out any more that I could get from each cock and that was it. Once each of us was done coming, I'd say thank you and he'd say the same. He'd leave and I'd go back to my show.

From the mildly surprised look on her face, I knew Maya'd just added another check-mark in her "crazy column" for me.

"So you didn't have anything to do with the guy? He'd just be with the group in the other room and when he wanted to come, he'd come to you and shoot in your mouth? I nodded. She clearly wanted to say more, but just shook her head and gave me more of that you-are-a-crazy-woman look. I nodded my head with understanding and the realization of how insane it might have sounded in retrospect.

Then we both just sat quietly for a moment.

"What a slut," she repeated for the umpteenth time.

"Couldn't you, um," I answered her, "find another word? Like, say, 'skank'?"

"Do you really think that's better?" Maya said.

"It may not be an improvement, but at least it's an alternative vituperation."

"You know," Maya responded with a smile, "for a skank, you have a voluminous vocabulary of sesquipedalian terminology."

That made me chuckle.

"Ah," I said, "Toscanini once said to a rather large prima donna soprano, indicating her breasts, 'If only those were brains.'"

"Yeah, and?"

"Maybe in my case, they are!" I said. "Perhaps there's a bra-brain connection."

"Fat chance." Then she added, "No pun intended."

We both smiled and nodded in silent agreement.

It was time, I decided, to finally share one of my mesmerizing moves with Maya. Although it hadn't been my intention, I'd kept her stringing along for too much time. Ergo, I went back to the story of the day of the new hot tub, the day Bulk showed up at Barry's house.

So Bulk got himself a beer and found a comfortable chair facing the fireplace and me.

"Where are your two delicious superheroines, guys?" he teased the group. "I've always thought they were hotties. Even with Miss Kreplachs-on-a-chopstick here."

As he sat down and joined the group it dawned on me that he'd probably been a member of their circle at one time, but that they had grown apart. I momentarily made of mental note, in case one day I was sitting around with nothing on my mind and the topic of Bulk bulldozed its way into my brain.

Bulk looked at me and said to the group, "Do you know who this woman is?"

The guys said that we'd been friends since meeting me months back.

"But do you really know her?" he asked.

They just looked at him and then at me, their friendly faces now curious.

I silently wished that he'd shut up, but felt that my wish was a lost cause.

"Let's see. Where should I start?" he said.

I shook my head, hoping beyond hope that he'd keep his mouth shut, but I knew that he wouldn't.

"Have you seen those things?" He looked around at the embarrassed faces. "No, huh?" He looked at me. "Hey, Patty, you really have to get those things happening. Come on, show 'em what you can do."

Looking around at the five guys with whom I'd become friends, I saw even more confusion on their faces. The thoughts were probably, in no particular order: How does Bulk know Patrice? I'd love to see her boobs. Should I ask her? What does Bulk mean by 'get those things happening'? What's her bra size? Is she into some of the kinkier stuff we were watching? How can I see her tits? The list went on.

"OK, Bulk, you've said enough," I told him as forcefully as I could.

There was no way out of this predicament. It was time to put it all on the table, as it were. I decided it was something I needed to get off my chest. In addition, if I opened up about some of my behavior, I could probably control the narrative. Better me than Bulk.

1...45678...10