Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I took Bulk aside and threatened him with a fate worse than death if he said anything more. It was an empty threat. However, I was much taller than the women at that party so I assumed that he was not used to women who were almost eye-to-eye with him. I hoped that I could be at least a little intimidating and that my threat was said with enough ferocity. Bulk looked me squarely in the eye, appraising my sincerity. After a moment he agreed to back off.

I breathed an internal sigh of relief.

Then I told the guys that I'd explain on one condition: I had them all promise not to say anything I'd tell them or anything I might do to Dinah and Pam. I valued their friendship so much that I wanted to explain myself to them at my own time and in my own way.

They all agreed and my five guys all told Bulk that, if he ever said anything, they'd retaliate technologically. I expected this meant somehow hacking into his cloud data and finding embarrassing material that he'd prefer never got out. I was OK with that.

I sat quietly for a moment or two, making sure that I was prepared to share. I took a few breaths and reminded myself that I was among friends. Even if they might have sexual fantasies about my body, they had become real friends. I knew they'd honor that.

Plus, they'd seen me in my bikini earlier, nearly naked. It wasn't like I had that much more skin to show them. Except for the boobs, of course. The bikini bra's cups were almost comically large.

So I proceeded to give them a very high level overview of my history (with Steven, some of my sexual proclivities, my psychological healing after Steven as well as my current status). Bulk began to tell about the party but I raised a flat palm to him and the others all told him to shut up.

After another hit of the pen, I told them some of the details of the party at which I'd met Bulk. I focused more on his performance and less on some of my obsessions. My laudatory remarks about the amazing functioning of Bulk's otherwise less than impressive sex equipment made him beam with pride as the others appeared to reassess their opinion of the large round man.

"You can't ejaculate that far," one of them said. "That's just not possible."

Bulk just grinned and nodded slowly.

"You really can shoot that far?" another asked.

"Every time," Bulk said. "Where are the superheroines? I know they'd be excited to watch." Turning to me he said, "Why don't you show them your boobs, Patty? I'm sure they're dying to see what you've got."

He was right, of course. The guys always had a hard time keeping their eyes off them. Just like everyone else.

For several moments I just sat there looking at my guys, my friends. Earlier I'd been talking with the girls about sex possibly changing their relationships. Suddenly it hit me that this moment was the test case. I was the canary in the mine. If my relationships with the guys were OK after this, there shouldn't be any worry about the girls.

If I was going to do this, I needed to get a little bit more relaxed. I went over to Oliver who was holding a vape pen and had another hit.

"Thanks," I told him, slowly exhaling that mind-altering stuff. "I really needed that." Moving in front of the fireplace I reminded all of them of their sworn oath to keep this from the girls. They all agreed.

5. Boys

"Now, before I put these puppies on display, I have something I'd like to discuss with you," I said to all of them.

It surprised me that I had used the term "puppies" to refer to my breasts. Even with my cock and cum mania, I tended to use less casual terms to refer to the female anatomy. Perhaps it was a response to the countless and often demeaning terms used by so many (men and often women) when talking about women's bodies. Although I must admit that some phrases simply seemed to sound better in the vernacular than the clinical, i.e., "tit-fucking". Even with its somewhat coarse usage, there were not a lot of options. "Breast penis coitus" was so clumsy. "Bosom intercourse"? I don't think so... "Phallo-intermammary conjuction" has a ring to it. Kinda. Maybe not. Perhaps "Boobscrew"? But I digress.

All were clearly excited about me baring my breasts. As they say, I had them in the palm of my hand. In fact, I think they would have agreed to anesthetic-free root canal at that point.

Rarely am I one to forget a fantasy. (It's a gift. I know.) So, I decided to return to some of what they'd said earlier in the hot tub.

"Remember, Hal, when you said that you'd like to see a woman swallow your semen and I reminded you that you probably need to work on finding one to suck your cock?"

He looked at me expectantly, but then a flash of fear appeared on his face.

"Yeah, I guess I need to ask someone out, don't I?" he said.

The rest of the gang were unsure where this topic was coming from. They remained mum as I got up and plunked myself down on a chair near to Hal.

He shifted uncomfortably.

"Of course you do," I said emphatically, looking directly at him. I smiled, hoping that understanding was emanating from my face. "Remember that porn is not real life. Women are people, Hal. We have lives that include careers, houses, kids, volunteer work, travel, friends, family and the like. Most women don't do what you see in the kind of porn you were watching earlier. Most women want to fall in love with one man and make a life with him, start a family, build a house, grow a garden.

"Now, if a woman falls in love, there's no way of knowing what she'll do. But, I think that a woman in love will be glad, once she's feeling safe, close and comfortable with her partner, to entertain almost any of his possibly ridiculous or even perverted fantasies, but her real goal is usually not to swallow his semen. The goal is to make him happy, to show her affection for him."

"So what you're saying is it's probably not something to discuss on a first date?"

I looked at him. Could he seriously ask that question and mean it? I saw nothing to indicate that he wasn't serious. Jeez, did he -- and probably all these guys -- need some basic interpersonal skills?

Deciding that it was a topic best saved for when I wasn't promising to bare my breasts with these guys, I just shook my head, implicitly agreeing with his statement.

Then I turned to Bruce.

"Remember when you told us about Debbie from Yale and how she gave you blowjobs? Remember what Dinah said?"

Bruce looked like he wanted to answer, but had completely spaced on Dinah's comment.

"She said she'd only given a few blowjobs and that she had no idea what she was doing," I said. Bruce just nodded, clearly remembering only Debbie and her blowjobs, but nothing about Dinah.

"Have you ever thought about teaching Dinah what would make a man feel good?"

Most of the guys guffawed. Bruce simply said, "She'd never want to learn anything from me, especially about sex!"

The rest of the guys nodded. I was beginning to feel like this was becoming an exercise in futility.

"Bruce, most women don't necessarily enjoy swallowing cum. Most women swallow cum -- and it might even make them feel good -- if it gives the man they care about pleasure."

Then I turned to Hal, "And most women don't go licking up cum from a table either just for the pleasure of its taste. That's mostly, in fact almost entirely, male fantasy stuff." He looked like he was going to object, so I added, "And, yes, there is a reason they call these women 'actresses.' It's because they can act like they're enjoying something they might, in fact, not be enjoying and probably would never do off screen."

At that point, Bulk started to say something, but I gave him my Medusa face. That stopped him cold.

"And Clark, do you really just want to jerk off in a woman's mouth? What about going out to dinner with her? Holding her hand? Finding the things you have in common? These are the things that may actually get a woman to want to go to bed with you. Once you're in bed and she realizes she cares about you, then you might open up about what fantasies you have. Believe it or not, she may do the same. What if she asks you to lick her clit while you use a dildo in her vagina? Would that be exciting?"

Clark looked at me like he'd never thought about that. Again, for such smart people they could be really dumb.

"You show her caring, affection, honesty, respect and sincerity. She might enjoy letting you entertain her fantasies. You enter into a relationship and who knows? She may want to make you happy and to make you feel wonderful. You never know, Clark. If you're feeling close enough to tell her your fantasy, she might just say, 'sure.'"

"You know, I never really thought about it that way," he said softly.

See? Dumb. But clearly all educable.

"Oliver, if you get close to a woman, I can't imagine she wouldn't want to make you happy. At some point, if you'd like to ask how she'd feel about a 'tit-fuck', who knows? But for a woman it takes trust, intimacy and love.

"And, I must add, be careful not to get hung up on size!" I looked at them all. "This goes for all of you perverts.

"I knew a guy in Chicago who told me that he wished he hadn't watched so much porn. He'd always liked large breasts, but the word 'large' had over time taken on a new meaning. When he was young he thought some centerfolds had large breasts. Then the women on-line had even bigger breasts. Eventually he went looking for insane breasts and found them.

"But when he was looking for women to date, they all paled by comparison.

"Make sure this doesn't happen to you guys. It would be a shame," I said to them all. Then I added, "Got that Oliver?"

He nodded as though he had learned a new piece of important information.

"Plus -- and this goes for all of you -- many women have some issues with even showing their bodies. The media and society have always had this ridiculous idea that women have to have certain kinds of perfect body parts: smile, skin, hair, eyes, legs, butt, breasts, navels, calves, feet, knees, thighs, nipples, hips,... This list is long. And in addition to all of these body parts that are basically what you receive in the DNA lottery, you're supposed to be nice, feminine, graceful, strong but not offensive, happy but not smile too much, firm but pliant,.. A woman is expected to go through childbirth but six weeks later she's to have the shape of a nineteen-year-old dancer. Meanwhile, every day she looks in the mirror and finds a myriad of things that she's told need to be hidden, removed, renovated or improved.

"Bottom line: we are complex and we've all had experiences with men who want our bodies, but as soon as we share it with them, they're off to the next hot babe. Then we often start to doubt ourselves. What did we do wrong? Was I too aggressive in bed? Not aggressive enough? Was it my stretch marks? Was it that birthmark on my shoulder? Was I too quiet?

"It's really important to treat your date the way you'd like to be treated. Please keep that in mind when you engage with a woman. Always."

Their stunned faces gave me a sense that they may actually have been listening. It was almost time to stop preaching.

"And Barry, I think the same is true with a woman playing with your cum. It's really not a big deal. You're talking about a teaspoon of some strong smelling, gooey stuff. Plus, once you start playing with it -- like you said you enjoy watching -- it becomes less strong. I'm not sure about 'a whole bunch of cum' because, you know, that takes a whole bunch of guys. And as I said, that's not what women, most women, want. They want one guy, not a whole bunch. That's why they call it a relationship, it's two people relating to one another. Remember that the same is true with you. When you start to have feelings for a woman you're not going to want her doing things with other guys."

They all seemed to understand what I was saying in general. They began asking me more intelligent questions about dating and social etiquette. Before I knew it I began to have hope for these crazy geniuses.

The topic began to get saturated and the discussion ebbed. Eventually the group had become pretty silent and I realized how horny the discussion had made me. It was fine to explain the realities of dating, love, and sex as it is for most people. Internally, however, I kept wanting to say a lot of things that would have begun "But for me..."

Interrupting with another question, Maya said, "OK, so you sat there with the Justice League, plus Bulk, and you'd promised to 'show 'em your tits' as you called it."

This pulled me out of my divagating sermonizing.

Maya continued, "Did you? Remember too that you promised me your mesmerizing talents..."

So we all sat there, watching the fire in the cozy brick fireplace, with more porn on the big display over it.

To this point, Bulk had lived up to his part of our bargain: I show my breasts and he keeps quiet. It was now time for me to live up to mine, as he reminded me.

"So, are we going to see those knockers or not?" Bulk said.

"Rarely do I ever remember movie lines the way you guys do, but here's one that's particularly near and dear to my heart. 'They're called boobs, Ed.'"

"Ooh," said Clark, "Erin Brockovich, right?"

Again I indicated that he was right.

Given their nearly Pavlovian response to my upcoming revelation, I was surprised when Barry returned to our discussion thereby delaying the unveiling. It was fine with me though.

"Do you really think a woman would want to play with my semen?" he asked. "There's this one girl who's an absolute knockout..."

He went on to describe her. Realizing that words were not quite sufficient to describe her beauty, he found some photos and some porn that she'd done.

"I don't think I've ever seen her before. She is a beauty," I said.

The guys all mentioned their entries for the most beautiful and/or sexy porn stars.

"OK. I must be on a roll today, but I think it was Katherine Hepburn who said 'Plain women know more about men than beautiful women do.' Keep that in mind when you meet women. Not every one is necessarily going to have extraordinary beauty. But they might surprise you in bed. And in topics far-ranging. We are complex creatures, remember? What goes on under the outer layer, that's what is really important.

He nodded his head. I guess he was thinking about it.

"Remember that line from The Little Prince about that which is most important in a person is not what you can see with the eyes?" And I think it was Marilyn Monroe who said, 'If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.'"

"It's too bad the girls aren't here. They'd give you kudos for your quotes," Hal said.

"I know," I said. "I'm usually bad at remembering them. Today I feel like I'm on a roll."

I realized again that there'd been blues music playing the whole time, but I hadn't quite tuned into it. At the moment it started to play Cream's Outside Woman Blues, a perfectly suitable tune to dance a little to.

Now remember that I was still in my bra and panties and that big robe. And I was on the fence about baring my body to the gang of six. Yet I was leaning in that direction.

Getting out of the chair and moving to the focal point of the room I stood in front of the fireplace, my hips just barely swaying to the blues.

Sensing what was coming, Barry turned off the video screen.

6. Breasts

I turned my back to the group, counted to three and slowly opened the robe wide, holding it like Batman before a jump off a building in Gotham. As I did so I looked down to see my nipples expressing their excitement. I was glad I'd worn matching bra and panties, something I usually don't think about and, hence, rarely did. When you're built the way I am you're thankful for finding underwear that fits. If the top and bottom don't match, c'est la vie.

Maya looked at me with one of those "Oh, really?" looks. I reiterated that I saved getting undressed for just a handful of special guys, adding that most were quite satisfied with me from the neck up.

I returned to the story.

So even though in my experience guys just wanted to see my boobs, I think they like matching bra and panties.

Checking myself out I decided I looked as good as I was ever going to look. Not bad for a thirty-year-old, I figured. I let the robe fall to the floor and slowly turned around, my hips moving to the music at half-speed. As I looked at their faces, everyone's eyes were focused on my body. No surprise. It actually felt a little less uncomfortable when I saw that they were not only looking at my chest, but checking out my long legs (one of my personal favorite parts) and my butt.

It occurred to me that with my friends here in this room -- sans their female League members -- I truly was moving into heretofore uncharted territory. I emotionally checked to make sure I was OK with it.

Yes. I was.

Part of my rationale had to do with the 350-pound giant in the room. I was reminded of him shooting his load on that dining room table. It was making me wet. To be honest, perhaps my loins -- figuratively speaking -- were hoping that he'd have a repeat performance here and that I'd be able to taste the fruits of his labor.

If my other buds wanted to give me a sample of their labor's fruits, well, that would just be icing on the cake!

OK. I was going to do this.

Mesmerizing Action Number 1 (Or as I liked to call it: MAN1) was coming up. Remembering the way it seemed I'd mesmerized an audience in the past, I reached back to unhook my bra. Then I remembered the fun of MAN1. And the fun was in making it a hands-on effort.

All you folks in the studio audience, come on down!

I got right down to business.

"OK. Who would like me to give him a handjob?" I asked, still slowly and I hoped sexily gyrating to the soft blues music.

The response from the group was, well, there was no reaction, nothing. They were unsure exactly what I had in mind. They'd been expecting just to see my boobs.

"Why did I ask that, you might be asking," I said. "I'm going to show you something that you'll want to stare at, even if you try to stop." I paused and asked again.

This time, seeing that I was serious, there was a collective gasp: It was one thing to see my body. It was another to interact with it, thereby exposing one's own!

After everyone took a breath, except for Bulk, they all looked around sheepishly. Checking to see what the others were doing, slowly they all raised their hands. Of course, Bulk's hand had shot up immediately. I looked at him and shook my head.

"It looks like Hal's hand went up first," I said to them, surprised that I was feeling almost no self-consciousness in my lingerie. Must have been the pot. "The Green Lantern has volunteered. Come over here."

Hal stood eagerly and came right to me. But then it seemed to hit him: In order to get a handjob he needed to show his cock to his friends. And not just his cock, but his hard-on. He leaned over towards me.

"I don't think I can show my, um, hard—, I mean, my erection to everyone. I'm embarrassed," he whispered. Then he added, "At least not first."

Understanding the challenge of showing private parts in front of a group, I told Hal that it was OK. Not to worry. I also thought that possibly, it demonstrated the way some Asian cultures tend to be overly humble. Even when they are really good at something and someone compliments them, they'll still say, "Oh, no, I'm not too good."

This was a problem to which I had a solution.

"Listen," I told the group, "how would you all like your own handjob?"

I figured if everyone had his erection on display there'd be less embarrassment. Plus, in the back of my mind, there was an inchoate idea about each one of them climaxing. What would I ever do with all that cum?