Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, at first the women treated me with the same icy attitude that most do. But by the end of that first party, most had warmed up to me -- at least, a little.

Plus, at these parties all the women were into teasing the guys.

You see, each party's events were different. The game master always seemed to find fun entertainment for all that were there.

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. I was telling you about Bulk's arrival at Barry's house that afternoon.

"No, wait, hold it," Maya interrupted. "What happened at that sex party? I mean, what did Bulk do?"

I told her that Bulk only came to one of the parties Mace and I attended and as I recalled it was the second or third. But as I was describing the parties and their usual attendees Maya became frustrated -- and for that evening I might ask myself: so what else was new? -- and just wanted to know about Bulk and the ejaculation contest.

Well, I said, he produced an extremely impressive load, both in terms of distance and quantity. Where each of the guys who accomplished some distance, perhaps three or four feet, maybe five, Bulk made it to the far end of the table -- and even beyond. No one else even came close. Spouses and girlfriends had the right of first refusal for the tasty testicular tabletop tidbits. But as expected and fortunately for me, the woman with him was not interested in licking up his load.

If he'd been of normal weight, his cock would have been deemed average or below in length, but with his large belly, his cock looked even smaller, so seeing this little hard-on shoot so many feet, past the end of the table— Well, simply watching it shoot was a real turn-on.

But then, looking at the globs of the stuff in small puddles on the table raised the excitement factor to a new level. It seemed like each one of those puddles was like one entire load for some guys. Of course, just seeing them and anticipating the tangy taste and the sticky wet feel was edge-of-your-seat exciting for me. As I said, his lady friend wasn't interested so I got to taste and swallow his load. It was mostly quite thick and rich and gooey and really tasty. It was such a turn-on for me that I actually got up on the table on my hands and knees so I could lick up all of it. I would lean down, putting my cleavage on display and moving down to smell its strong, heady aroma.

With almost every tongueful I had some kind of orgasm. Still I managed to keep all of it in my mouth. My climaxes started small, but as I accumulated more cum in my mouth, the orgasms got larger. By the time I made it down to the end of the table I had a veritable Fourth of July celebration going on in my mouth and swallowed everything I had. I was coming like a teenager, a young, dumb and full of cum teenager, if I have the phrase correct.

But then I leaned over and looked down at the chair sitting at the far end of the table. There was a large glob of cum sitting on its wooden seat.

Just looking down at that puddle of penis pudding excited me immensely. At the same moment this little voice in the back of my head questioned my sanity: Licking up semen was -- to almost everyone I knew -- not exactly considered the same as having sex. Sex usually involved a hard-on going in and out of a vagina. I, on the other hand, climaxed by licking cum (among other perversions). In fact, it got me off in a way that the good old reliable in-and-out never did. Clearly, I had broken the rules of normal sex years before. I'd moved far into fetish land.

As I listened to that small voice, I stared at that lovely shiny dollop of liquid bliss, my brain struggling to understand. Steven, the man who'd led me down the road to this perverted attitude about sex, had manipulated me. That I knew. The problem was complex, though. I'd let him do it, ostensibly because I loved him and loved making him happy. What was the big deal if he wanted me to play with his cum?

That was how it started, but after not much time at all I found myself on a new orgasmic plane, one I'd never even known existed, just from the joy of tasting cum. By the time our relationship ended, a year or so after it began, my sex life had become one of sucking cocks and drinking their emission, any body part below my waist rarely engaged.

And I was fulfilled by it.

Maybe I really did need more therapy. Hmm, probably so.

Thinking about my past I had momentarily forgotten my then current position. I was on my hands and knees on a dining table, having licked up the cum of a man whose ejaculatory distance could be measured in meters! And I needed more.

I leaned over and just about stuck my nose in the cum on the chair's seat. I inhaled its rich tart aroma, and then, propping myself on the chair's arm, I leaned far enough, my breasts threatening to spill out the top of my bra cups, to slurp it all into my mouth and swallow. I was slightly disappointed at how it was no longer warm, but mostly room temperature. That disappointment didn't prevent me from having a body trembling orgasm. As it went on I flattened myself on the table to avoid a tumble. After it was over, though I realized that I had indeed, somehow slowly descended to the floor.

When I opened my eyes, a few of the other women were looking at me like I was inhuman. They asked the standard questions: You climax just swallowing semen? How do you do that? Are you for real? The list goes on.

As they were discussing their own orgasmic experiences, I looked at the chair's seat to see if there was any more. I noticed a little drop I had missed and leaned over to lick it up.

Then I noticed something that just about shocked me: There on the floor, next to the baseboard, was a blob of cum the size of a half-dollar. It must have been, maybe, four meters from where Bulk had stood. Not only had he won the contest, but he -- if you'll pardon the expression -- creamed the other players.

Without saying a word I crawled over and -- even to my surprise -- I actually sucked up that huge glob from the floor -- the floor! -- and immediately swallowed it. Another climax ensued. I was in heaven.

What a slut, huh?

"I have to tell you, Patrice. Yes. What a slut. And if not a slut, at least an insane, horny tramp."

I just smiled back at her as I recalled the amazing excitement I had from slurping up all that cum, all from one big fat guy's load. Talk about judging a book by its cover. Who knew?

"It should come as no surprise, but my opinion of you has changed dramatically in the past half-day or so. At first I thought Mace's note was just some wild fictional fantasy thing. Then, as the reality of this amazing gift he gave you -- I guess I mean all of the gifts -- began to sink in, I thought that you were mostly just a horny young woman trying to help a would-be horny older man. But now that I've heard just some of what seems like a plethora of insanely sexy, semen-soaked stories, I don't know what to think. You have been able to keep all of this from me since I met you about a year ago. I don't know how that's possible, but clearly this is the life you enjoy living.

"I've never met any woman like you. It's amazing that you can get that deliriously focused and do all that you do. And achieve all those orgasms just by giving head, apparently every time! Patty, you are one fucked up girl. But I love you. I love the fact that you can enjoy your mostly male-fantasy-sex so often and so much, irrespective of who's cock or cocks you're sucking. It's like you really are a gift to men everywhere. Then you toss in that amazing body of yours: tall and thin and with ridiculously and comically large breasts..." She paused. "I just don't have the words." After taking a deep breath she shook her head and looked at me. "Here's looking at you, kid."

We raised out glasses and toasted.

We sat back and relaxed for a moment.

"You'd probably like this to be a glass of cum, wouldn't you?" Maya asked in a kidding manner. When she saw me hold the wine glass up and consider that, she said, "You really would. Wouldn't you?"

She shook her head in disbelief.

"I could not even perceive what a glass of semen would taste or smell like. I mean, jeez." She looked like she was trying to picture it, but couldn't. She continued. "So, moving right along, what about these so-called 'mesmerizing' features? What are they?"

Feigning hurt from her disbelief at my competence to mesmerize, I said, "I'm insulted that you question my skill set!" I took another hit (a part of me had moved past sipping) of wine. "I'll get to it. You just have to be patient."

"You've dragged these fantastical stories on since dinner. I think I've displayed more than my share of patience and now it's wearing thin."

"'Dragged' huh? 'Fantastical'?" I said to her. "Not a word I've said hasn't been true. In fact, I've left a lot of details out, you know, to protect the innocent."

With a skeptical look, she nodded at me. Her look said essentially, Yeah, right!

"You can't fool me. You're loving every detail of my stories. In fact, I'll bet you're excited by them."

"As if!" she smiled, the lecherousness in her eyes. "Just go on."

"Alright, so—"

"Wait! Wait," Maya stopped me. "I just have a quick question about all of those big parties when you were back in the midwest. Were they all just you and a bunch of guys sitting around with you giving blowjobs or them coming to you and jerking off?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it, procedurally, at least," I told her. "There was much more to it though, especially in terms of fun and games -- and my level of excitement."

"Excitement?" Maya said. "I can't imagine even being in the same room with more than one guy. I mean ... and all those cocks."

"Well, sometimes I was and other times I wasn't," I told her.

4. Binging

She asked what I meant.

"There were a few times when my mouth was simply just a place for guys to jerk off into."

Maya's stunned look was becoming less intense with each of my revelations. In fact, her reactions had become somewhat muted.

"So there are a bunch of guys and, what? They're all just sitting around, jerking off and when they're ready to come you just walk over, open your mouth and they ejaculate in it? No way. What did you get out of this. I mean, really?"

"As I told you, when I first started on this path, I felt that my love for Steven was so wrong. I couldn't believe he would even ask me to do those things. But, after I soul searched and decided that I loved him enough to do what excited him... Well, I wanted to please him. And over time I wanted those cocks and I wanted them to give me cum -- as much as I could get."

Maya shook her head. I told her about a handful of get-togethers when Steven had friends over and I went into one of the bedrooms to binge watch a show that had grabbed both headlines and my attention.

Maya asked me how I watched a bunch of shows and still managed to suck a bunch of cocks.

"Simple, I just paused the show when one of the guys from the other room knocked." Maya said she didn't understand. I realized I was not giving her all the details.

I told her that I only did that a handful of times. These were in the winter when there wasn't much to do and it was awful to even try to get anywhere in Chicago.

"Often there was a game on and Steven would invite a few friends over to watch. I told him I wasn't interested in the game and that I wanted to watch a season of one show or another. It was fine with him."

The guest bedroom at his place was huge and even had a fireplace. I remember one day that I was not feeling very attractive or social. You know, just one of those days. I simply wanted to be alone, curl up on the bed and watch. It was snowing and the bed had this large comforter. I was enjoying the show. I remember I had almost no make-up on. I was wearing this soft ribbed navy long-sleeve tee and jeans.

I could only vaguely hear his friends arriving. They were in the living room watching the game. I really didn't care what they were doing. My goal was to watch as much of a season that day, comfy and cozy and warm.

About half-way through the second episode Steven knocked and asked if I would like to entertain the guys (that is, suck their cocks).

"Just like that?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, well, we'd had quite a few little get-togethers where the TV would be the distant entertainment and I'd be the local."

"You mean, you'd all be sitting around, watching a game, and they'd all have their cocks out, playing with themselves."

"Pretty much. Almost all the guys each had a laptop, tablet or phone with his own unique sexual fantasies on it. Since they knew I was there it was always a given that each one would get off, one or more times," I said. "But by then I'd become a 'champion cocksucker,' as the group called me. I'd also begun to enjoy having the guys come so much. Some times my excitement would be extremely high. It was nuts. The guys would thank me for sucking their dicks and I'd thank them for letting me -- and for giving me their semen."

"Again, I'm amazed," Maya said to me. "Just like that, huh?"

I nodded.

"And you were dressed?"

"Always, well, almost always. Sometimes, the girls would come out to play if it was special."

"What are you talking about?"

"Steven had a few really close friends. Sometimes, just for fun, I'd offer to let them fuck my boobs. They always wanted it and I almost never took off my clothes. So, if it was someone's birthday or he got a promotion or something to celebrate, I'd offer a tit-fuck and I was never turned down."

"Jeez, Patrice."

"Yeah, I know. I kind of surprise myself when I remember those days," I told her. "But, as I said, it always gave me pleasure. These weren't the big, suck-anything parties. These were just Steven and some of his old friends. We did this almost every weekend so it just became 'normal.'"

"Sucking off your boyfriend and his buddies every weekend is not what I consider normal."

"I get that."

We both looked at each other. I remembered some more details.

"There was this one guy Tom who used to brag about his girlfriend's oral skills and after sucking all the guys one day, I actually asked him to bring her. Tom was always kidding people, but often with a somewhat supercilious attitude. It would sometimes get to me. So one day I said, 'I'd like to see how talented she is.' Of course, I was mostly kidding, but I thought it would be fun to have another of the guys' women there."

So the next Saturday afternoon, Tom brought this woman Vera over. She was kind of a piece of work. She wore a lot of make-up, some facial jewelry and had a tongue stud. She smelled of cigarettes and the two of them acted as though they might have been drinking before coming over.

Vera was about five-four and wore a tight sweater and a short skirt with dark tights. She could have been kind of cute, but under all that make-up it was hard to tell. She had a curvy shape, but she wasn't overweight from what I could see.

Once they got their coats off, she looked at the half-dozen other guys there and said, "I hear you guys love to get sucked. You know that old expression about a golf ball? Well, I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! So, who wants a blowjob?"

After a moment of shock, the guys looked at Tom who told them it was something they all should experience. Vera got on her knees between one of the guy's legs, opened his pants, and started sucking his cock.

"Just like that?" Maya asked me.

"Just like that."

Vera seemed to take a very businesslike approach to cock sucking. She had a routine that to me appeared to be well-practiced. I wondered if she'd been a professional, but it certainly was not my place to judge!

She moved her lips down to the guy's ball sac and licked around there all the while slowly rubbing his cock just above her forehead. Then she very deliberately moved from his balls to his shaft, flicking her tongue all the while. (In my experience, tongue-flicking is more of a bit of visual stimulus than a visceral one. It's exciting to watch a woman swab an erect cock with her tongue, but the guys I've done it to -- when pressed for an honest response -- have told me it's not nearly as stimulating as other things my lips, tongue, mouth and throat could be doing.) By the time her mouth had finally reached his cock head, there was a nice little dollop of pre-seminal fluid sitting there.

Vera made a big deal of licking it and then rubbing her lips over the head, leaving a transparent, tasty trail of gossamer goo in the process. Eventually she took the head in her mouth. A guttural groan emanated from somewhere deep inside the guy. Clearly, he was getting close to a climax. Sensing his excitement Vera seemed to back off just a bit. Apparently, she wanted to draw this out.

Now this is something I've done on many occasions, mainly to get the guy's balls to ejaculate more. I expected that was her reasoning too. With another half-dozen guys she had her work cut out for her if she was going to do the same routine for them all.

Then it occurred to me that this first guy "was the show." She was making a slow go of this first cock, just to get the others more excited. Then they'd be shooting off in no time when she eventually got to them. Smart move, I thought to myself, if your goal is simply to get a bunch of guys off quickly.

As the guy was getting ready to come, she increased her activity, which had its desired effect. The guy's climax quickly ensued as his body contracted six or seven times as she held him in her mouth while he came. When he was done, she kept her lips around him until he was soft. She pulled off him. Then she opened her mouth to show the guy his semen. Instead of swallowing, she spit it into her palm and played with it with the fingers of her other hand.

That was kind of hot, watching someone else do that in front of me. There'd been only a few times when I was with another woman who was actively involved in group cum sucking. But then I was disappointed to see her reach into her bag, conveniently placed nearby, pull out a tissue and wipe the cum off, tossing the cum-infused tissue on the floor.

All that perfectly good (and good for you!) cum wasted. I would gladly have sucked up the cum in her hand. But then I thought about how she smelled of cigarettes and how that smell would probably transfer somehow to her saliva and/or skin.

Maybe I would not have sucked up the cum in her hand. Or not gladly, at least.

No one else seemed to mind her unfortunate disregard for fresh semen, as she moved to the next guy. And so Vera the entertainer repeated her act. This went on until all the guys, Tom and Steven too, had received one of her blowjobs. Naturally, the excitement level as I expected had skyrocketed and she hardly had to work at all on the rest of them. They'd all been playing with themselves and everyone was ready. One fellow came the moment she wrapped her lips around his cock head.

As for each one's semen, to my dismay, it wound up in its own tissue on the floor.

When she had finished, she stood up and curtsied to applause from all the guys. I joined in, clapping too, just to not be the one individual who didn't.

"That was great, Vera," Tom told her. She went over and gave him a big kiss and a hug.

She told us all that she'd had fun too.

It was different for me to just be an observer, but I had enjoyed watching her also. To some degree, at least. I was feeling a little on edge with this new presence. I wasn't exactly sure why, but something about her -- in addition to the smell of cigarettes -- was off-putting. I was hoping that neither Tom nor Steven would do or say anything to put us in any kind of competition. Fun and friendly competitive sex play is one thing, but it didn't feel like that's how it would be with Vera.

1...34567...10