Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to my tirade, Pam spoke up first.

"Sorry, Di," Pam said. "I should have listened to you better. I know it must feel uncomfortable to admit that. But, you can learn, you know. Most guys will love showing you the ropes — not a word, comment or double entendre from any one of you!" She cautioned them all.

After a few moments the rest of them, the guys, all said some nice things. I was satisfied when I saw Dinah's look of embarrassment turn to a smile.

For a moment or two the group was silent. It then appeared that everyone realized that they'd become more comfortable talking openly about sexual fantasies. Oliver spoke up.

"I'm kind of a tit-man," he said. "And I hope you won't get offended, Patrice, but I have to tell you that I've fantasized about putting my cock between your boobs and, you know..."

"If I had a dollar for every guy who's said that to me I truly would be a wealthy woman," I said.

I smiled at him, hoping the look on my face didn't expose my feelings of how hot I thought it would be to have his cock between my boobs at that moment. I don't have that urge too often. It's usually when the guy I'm with wants to do it, but Oliver... Well, I think I told you he had the best body of the bunch.

It seemed that their camaraderie suddenly gave them the comfort to talk about sex and yet the sexual excitement remained. Somehow the fact that I didn't laugh at Oliver's comment -- or at anyone's, for that matter -- made me more "one of the gang."

"I don't know," said Barry. "To me the hottest thing is when they play with a whole bunch of cum. You know, move it around in their mouths using their tongues to guide it, dribble it into something, lick it back up. That's so hot."

Clark spoke up again with a new but related topic.

"Bukkake is something I just don't get. It seems to demean the woman. I think it's totally hot if the woman wants to taste and swallow the cum, but just shooting all over her face seems both dumb, you know, a waste of cum and abases women."

"Clark, you're a man after my own heart," I said. "That's my opinion too. And, if I'm not sharing too much, I'll add that I have been on the receiving end of more than one bukkake and, except for the exciting aspect of watching a cock shoot, it always seemed like a waste of good semen, too."

Yes, I did overshare. Looking around the faces I saw mostly weird expressions. Did she really get bukkaked? More than once? Did she do it willingly? What did she mean by a waste of good semen? Did she mean she would have preferred the guys to come in her mouth?

Eventually a benign calm, still with that sexual undercurrent, silently pervaded the atmosphere. Then Pam said something that even surprised me.

"I've only given three blowjobs and I know I didn't do too well at them," Pam said. "In the first one, the guy's shot hit the back of my throat and I almost threw up. There was semen all over both of us. It was not a pretty sight. The next time I tried to swallow it, but it almost made me retch, again. At least it wasn't as messy. The last time, though, I realized that I really enjoyed the feeling of having the guy's erect penis in my mouth."

The gang told her that it was exciting just hearing her say that.

"So, I really wanted to swallow his cum. Sucking on him was exciting. When he came, I held it in my mouth and I didn't hate the taste. It was weird, but, you know, stimulating. That time I almost managed to swallow it, but it also made me gag. Then I coughed. It too was messy."

The guys all seemed to nod in understanding, even though some of them had never quite had a blowjob. Pam continued.

"You know what I find really turns me on in the porn vids? I love the way a big bunch of semen looks. It looks kind of gross and disgusting, but somehow I think it also looks tasty and creamy. I know it doesn't exactly taste that way, but I could see how exciting it would be to try to drink a glass of it. I just don't think I ever actually could. I'm sure I'd toss my cookies -- and cream -- all over the place."

Dinah looked at her. Everyone else did too.

Pam just looked shy and offered a slightly embarrassed smile.

Then Dinah shifted the topic to the female side of the ledger.

"It's not that exciting to look at a guy -- or a girl, for that matter -- licking a woman's pussy. You just can't see it the way you can when a woman's sucking on a penis. But the thought of it is really sexy," Dinah said. "I've never had anyone do that to me. I think it would be fantastic."

A part of me was kind of hoping that one of the guys would offer, but none said anything.

Pam said, "I've had it done to me and it is awesome. Climaxes like mad." She looked around. "I hope you guys are not selfish, I mean, that way. If a girl sucks your cock you should reciprocate and lick her, um, privates, you know."

Initially, her statement elicited no response. Then Bruce admitted that he had done it with that girl Debbie from Yale and he didn't really know what to do. He was embarrassed because she'd given him so much pleasure when she sucked him, but he didn't know if she'd enjoyed it when he licked her. He said that he was pretty sure she really came when they fucked. He told everyone that his fantasy, though, was to have a girl blow him while he watched porn.

While a few of the guys said they thought it was a fantastic idea, Dinah chimed in.

"Don't you think you'd want to be with the woman who was giving you a blowjob and not fantasizing when you had a real woman there?" she said.

Barry answered instead.

"Yeah, sure," he said, "but so often I jerk off to a video or two or six... I think it would be amazing to jerk off with a woman's mouth on my cock."

The guys seemed to agree while Dinah and Pam tried to put it in perspective. It was hard because they, like a lot of women, don't have the visual stimulus stuff going on that men do. They both expressed some dismay.

It was then that Hal spoke again. He'd been kind of quiet but opened up a new topic of discussion.

"There's this girl who works in the next building and we've gone out on a few dates. Late at night on both of the last two dates, we were getting hot and heavy on her living room sofa."

Smiles all around. Expectations high for Hal.

"And both times she got texted to come into work. She's a network tech and had to go. It was what she was hired for," continued Hal. "I was really bummed and really horny. I'd hoped we would have had sex each of those times."

Empathetic responses followed. But then he made the situation a little less sympathetic. More like pathetic.

"I was going to ask her if I could jerk off in her mouth."

Most of the guys jeered at him. Pam and Dinah both booed.

"You know, Hal," I said, "asking a girl if you can jerk off in her mouth may not be the right first step on the approach to intimacy. It might be a subject you'd wait a while after you see if you're compatible before you broach."

Nods from everyone.

Then Pam said, "Yeah, you might get a response like 'Why don't you go outside and jerk yourself a soda?'"

"Ooh," said Dinah. "Good one. From Bugsy, right?"

Pam nodded, "You do know your quotes."

Realizing how much the group, and the guys especially, needed some more education, I was just about to raise the subject of actually having some kind of sexual activity and maybe trying some of these things when Pam spoke.

"You know, I think I'd like to get out of the tub and into some dry clothes. Sitting by the fire, having another Margarita and maybe some pizza, sounds like a winning combination."

"Ooh, yeah. 'Why don't you slip out of that wet coat and into a dry martini?'" said Dinah.

"Good one," said Barry. "Major and the Minor, right?"

"You're on fire, Barry," said Dinah. Then she added, "Yeah, I'm beginning to feel like a stewed prune," said Dinah. "But I would like to see more of this anime. I don't think I've ever read this one. And when we get back from my mom's we should just be in time for dinner."

"Sounds like a plan," said Barry. "A shower sounds good too. You girls go ahead and use any of the showers in my bedroom and we'll use the guest rooms downstairs." Then he added with a sly grin, "The three of you could probably fit in the big shower together. Wouldn't that be fun? You could make sure each other was soaped up and washed in all those private places..."

When his crude comment was met with uncharacteristically icy stares -- we were leaving a hot tub after all -- he changed his salacious tone and added, "OK, why don't I just order those pizzas and salads."

Personally, the innuendo in his voice didn't bother me at all. But shocked doesn't begin to explain my feelings of the past half-hour's discussion. How, I thought, could they all talk about their fantasies, pornographic videos and what turns each of them on and then just quote some old movie lines and change the subject like that?

Nevertheless, it was interesting to learn that the girls did follow porn or X-rated anime at least. I wondered if or how often they questioned why the porn was so male oriented. If an adult video had a girl in it, ninety percent of the time she was sucking cocks or getting fucked or both concurrently. Maybe there was a guy pleasuring her ten percent. It seemed like Dinah and Pam might have the most to gain if they engaged in hanky-panky with the guys. Each girl had her pick of any one of them. Or all of them. If they were so inclined.

And what was up with Pam saying that she liked the way a glass of semen looked? That was not a typical view of most of the women I knew. In fact, I think I could count all the women I'd ever met who'd said anything even remotely similar on two or three fingers.

Thinking about the individual guys that I'd just lumped into a masculine menagerie, I considered which of them I would have liked to be with most. It boggled my mind that the group had never gotten it on with one another.

Oh well. Not exactly my call. On the other hand...

As I got out of the hot tub, while aware that my chest and I were still the objects of surreptitious glances, I felt much less uncomfortable, probably due to everyone else's body being on display simultaneously. And I will admit that I checked out how hot the girls looked in their suits as well as the guy's crotches. I hoped it wasn't terribly noticeable.

Luckily, another film trivia moment popped up.

"I'm going to get in the shower," Dinah said.

"'I'll alert the media,'" said Barry.

"Nice one, Barry," said Pam. "Easy, but nice. A paraphrase from the original Arthur, yes?"

"Is there any piece of trivia you don't know?" Barry responded, nodding.

And with that little tidbit, interest diminished, at least for the nonce, for the objects I call my breasts. Others have their own words for them!

Thus, we all made our respective ways to our respective temporary changing rooms.

Twenty-five minutes later Dinah, Pam and I were sitting upstairs in the master bedroom, freshly showered and wrapped in a variety of terry robes Barry had located for us.

With no guys there -- or maybe because there were no guys there -- the conversation remained in the area of sex, mostly the girls candidly telling their thoughts about it. They also shared their feelings of inadequacy because of their serious lack of experience as well as the natural phenomenon of comparing one's own body with another one that's on display.

Naturally, Dinah had to top off the topic with a quote.

"'It is better to be looked over than overlooked,' said Mae West," Dinah said.

I surprised myself by remembering another quote by that irrepressible dame.

"'Look your best. Who said love was blind?' she also quipped," I added.

The three of us were carefully focused in a couple of mirrors, touching up a few of what we each considered our most noticeable facial flaws. To each of us they were enormous. To almost anyone else in the world, they'd have been at least a tad less obvious. In fact, probably unnoticeable.

So, after the careful concentration on our faces, eye liner, foundation... we sat back and checked each other out. Polite expressions of how wonderful we each looked ensued. Eventually, after a lull in the conversation, I apprehensively returned to one of my favorite topics: sex.

"OK. I'm just going to put this out there. If I'm overstepping my place or anyone's comfort level, please let me know."

I looked around at the expectant faces. I guessed I had the floor.

"Just because you feel that you're inexperienced or at least that you have less experience than you'd like," I said to both of them, "doesn't mean it has to stay that way."

Silence, with an undertone of a slight discomfort greeted me, but neither said, "Stop."

"I, on the other hand, have had some experience. In fact, I've had a fair amount of experience," I said. After a pause I added, "Especially in the oral sex area."

They perked up at that, looking curious and interested. Their looks even belied a hint of disbelief.

"Oh, come on, you've known me long enough. Did you think I was a wallflower? You've heard me tell a few things about my past? Plus, look at these things!" I pointed to my chest. "Do you think it's possible to even get through a day without getting hit on? A thin woman with a bust this noticeable: It's a rare combination and many men seem to be unable to not make a proposal."

It took a moment of silence for this to sink in.

"Even if you weren't so skinny those'd be really huge, but you are so thin..." Pam said. "...and I get enough notice with mine. But compared to you, I look like I'm prepubescent. I can't imagine what it's like day in and day out dealing with those."

Then Dinah added, "If I didn't know you, it would be natural for me to assume you'd had yourself enhanced because you were a stripper or a porn star."

Nice to know, a little hurtful, I thought to myself, but a valid view and not unexpected.

"My whole life, ever since I began to develop a couple decades ago, has been looks, stares, whispered asides and, more frequently than you'd expect, blatant rude comments. Sometimes, someone will actually reach out and touch one of them, you know, like people touch a pregnant woman's belly. Usually I just pull back, but if it's not a woman I've been known to deck the offender. For a kid growing up it was hard enough being a head taller than all the other kids when I was ten or eleven. I'd hit that age where I looked like a foal: skinny and all legs. So when I began to develop I thought the rest of me would fill out too. Didn't happen that way. What happened was that all the fat tissue that I expected to move to my hips and kind of round me out on top and bottom, just kept amassing on my chest.

"It was rough. When I hit my current height -- a little over five-ten -- at fifteen or so it was practically impossible to find clothes that fit. You know how they compare women's bodies to some standard shapes: pear, apple, hourglass, cucumber... Well, when I go shopping for clothes, if the clerk is a bit blind, I start by explaining that I'm pear shaped: upside down!

"But clothes in some ways were the least of my problems with all the preconceptions people have when they first see me. After all this time, I've been able to compartmentalize pretty well. The attention is constant but manageable," I said. I took a breath. "So, is there anything I can do to help you, both of you, get more comfortable with your sexuality? Especially now that everyone had a chance to at least tell some of his or her fantasies."

OK. I'd said it. It was now up to them.

There seemed to be a really long silence. Then Pam just blurted out that she wished she had more sex. The guys she'd dated were nice enough, but she didn't put a lot of stock in her own sexual experience. A handful of times, as she put it.

Without any coaxing, Dinah said she'd gone to bed with four guys, one of whom had become a long-term relationship. The sex was OK as far as she knew, but she didn't think she'd ever had a real orgasm. She and her boyfriend never discussed it much.

I loved that they opened up to me, but it was sad hearing the depressing stories about their experiences.

When I asked them why they had not probed their boyfriends for more satisfying sex, they both told me that they'd not felt comfortable talking about it. I asked if there were any guys they were interested in at the moment. Both Pam and Dinah had had a few dates with guys they knew at work, but none had gone anywhere.

We discussed ways of approaching men without appearing aggressive. I shared some of my dating past (Not the group cock-sucking and cum fetish parts. It was still a little too soon for those, at least in detail.) with them and we all had had at least some similar experiences. But there was a question I was dying to ask: Had there ever been any, for lack of a better term, hanky-panky between them and the guys in the JLA?

It had simply been getting to me. Maybe there was some perverse streak in my brain. (It wouldn't be my first perverse streak.) In fact, I really needed to know. They were all single and each had his or her own appeal.

So, finally I worked up the nerve and asked if they'd ever had sex with any of the guys downstairs. They looked at me like I was crazy.

After a few moments Pam said, "None of the guys would want to have sex with me."

"Or me!" said Dinah. Then upon reflection she turned to Pam. "At least you have curves. I'm built like ballet dancer. But unfortunately, without the grace and incredible strength."

"Sometimes you can be a bit klutzy, but the few times I've run into you at the gym I'm always amazed how you can bench press so much weight."

It was not my place to support each one's lack of self-confidence.

On the other hand...

"Are you kidding?" I told them. "Those guys are some of the horniest dudes I've seen in a long time. Plus, there are five of them. That's a lot of hard cock. I was surprised that, given how hot the two of you looked in your little bikinis..." As they started to dismiss my statement, I held up a 'no arguments' palm "...and the video material, there weren't little periscopes surfacing in the tub."

First, they both blushed at my compliment. Then as they each understood what I meant by periscopes, both gasped.

"You think the guys were turned on by us? Nah, it might have been the anime," Dinah said. "Or maybe those globes sitting on your chest."

"Oh, come on," I said, dismissing her final comment, "you've never even thought about it? You told me that when you get together you usually watch a movie but when the movie's done Barry almost always puts on porn. Don't you see an indication there? Plus, you all were nearly naked and then, of course, you two were in your bikinis before I even arrived."

They both pondered the concept like it was something they'd never considered. (How can people who are empirically so smart be in real life so dumb?)

After a bit, both said that they didn't want to screw up their relationships. I told them I understood, but maybe there could be a fun way to learn about sex and concurrently about their own sexuality without affecting their relationships. This led to a further discussion about what they'd done and would like to know more about so they could possibly do it themselves when given the opportunity. At the first lull in the conversation, I returned to the possibility of learning about sex and men from the guys downstairs.

Each eventually admitted some latent desires for one or two of the guys, but that in fact they could probably be interested in any one of them -- from an educational point of view.

They listened to what I was proposing, and I got a sense that each was seriously considering it. The room became silent. After a little pause, Pam asked me about my own dating experiences.