AfterBurn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's keeping me aloft with just the right stimulation on my underarms, breasts and ears...all with her nimble fingers. Suddenly she's not touching me. I'm floating, untied.

This is beyond telepathy. She's holding me in the air with her mind. My corset is off. The hot wind of her breath wafts lower and lower on me, past my stomach.

"So, Mona, you did have hope. You're completely shaved. May I have your permission to convince those naughty follicles to stop growing hair?"

I'm grinning. "It would save me time in the tub every day. I don't like looking like a gorilla girl."

Even through the steel blindfold, the flash is so bright I'm seeing stars afterward. I felt the pulse on every place of skin I'd shaved today. What did she do?

"Scalar wave force field penetrating every follicle where you shaved, modulated with light. It won't grow back. Now you look more like who you are on the outside too. As much as I'd love geek out with you, I've got a naked woman to please."

Lapping little licks all over my hard girl cock, she's shooting chills up my spine already. What is so familiar about this? It's not like any blowjob I've ever seen in a movie, yet it's so familiar. Now she's licking underneath my balls, while fingering little wet laps on my clit. Oh wow. This is why it's familiar. It's how I make love to womanhood. She's loving me as a woman.

This knowledge smashes thunder through my brain. My hips are thrusting up. My back is arched. If one drop of water were a back rub rush, she's shooting a fire hydrant of it all over me. My mind is a whirlwind of dreams orbiting in full force. A woman screams far away in the distance. Shuddering, I collapse to the bed. The scream stops. The screaming was me. I'm still head-rushing all over my body. The pleasure almost has me passing out.

Fulfilling emotion and fulfilling understanding, coupled with unexpected sensitive nerve bundles. This is how she's given me my biggest climaxes. Sex truly happens in the brain.

Her finger cuts me off from my thoughts by penetrating me, igniting my prostate to sudden brilliance. Her whole mouth takes my clit, yes it's my clit, and sucks on her. My consciousness detonates into a supernova of overwhelming delight. Thunder crashes around us. Everything goes black.

I'm not passed out. I'm still here, riding the rest of this incredible orgasm. She drinks me, guzzles me. This woman's woman has no qualms about sucking girl dick.

My dear Puma unties me and cuddles me as I sob in her arms.

"My sweet Mona, we haven't scratched the surface of ways I want to please you." She knows. I was a virgin for receiving physical affection. Even my mom spent kisses on cuts and bruises like marked currency. I've never been loved like this before. She removes my mask. The room is still pitch black. It's dark in here. It's bright in my heart. I could pass out, just from the pure happiness.

I'm almost asleep as she holds me, then I hear whispering.

"I thought you turned off my power down there, but the whole street is dark. I got scared when I heard the thunder."

"I don't give a fuck how scared you got. You're not welcome in here Layla. If you violate our privacy like this again, I'll break all your shoes. Take this flashlight and go back downstairs."

With a serene smile on my face, I fall asleep in my darling's arms.

Chapter 2. Buying People Chow.

The store manager tries so hard not to look down Puma's spectacular cleavage, but he's only human. He speaks into her half-exposed, glorious breasts. "I'm willing to help you shop, but what do you need to shop for?"

Puma giggles, and tells him. "We have a monster in the basement under legal house arrest. She has her own kitchen, but we don't know what ingredients to buy. So I asked for your help, Earl. Please pick out a two week supply of groceries for a demon oppressed frigid bitch who used to be a cheating wife, and now has to learn to cook for herself or starve."

Earl chuckles. "Why didn't you say so? Let's make it easy on her. The first two weeks is all about microwave meals that actually taste half decent. I'm a connoisseur of those myself. But tell her next week she gets to cook from scratch. I'll print the grocery list she'll be getting two weeks from now. She has two weeks to study up on line."

Puma turns to me. "I like him. Earl's a good bloke. Permission to flash him?"

Earl is laughing like it's a joke. I already know she means it. I nod. She takes off her top and her bra, letting those incredible melons defy gravity in Earl's upstairs office. A stocker walks in as if to ask something, takes one look, whips out his phone and snaps a dozen pictures. No flies on him.

As the stocker is about to leave, Puma calls out after him. "That was very rude, sir. You took pictures with your phone. Get out your phone now." He does.

"Why the FUCK didn't you ask me if you could get a shot of this?" Then Puma manages to start sucking her own right nipple. The stocker takes a half dozen of that. She pulls off from her tit and coos. "That's better. Now show those to your wife Gladys. She's been afraid to tell you she's bisexual. So is your daughter Laura. Be kind to them, for your mom's sake. She was too. Quit that dead church and join the Metro. They'll understand your secret desire to watch your wife with another woman. Now admit it. You had no question. You just wanted a better look at the hot visitor. I've had a look at you too, haven't I? Now go get back to work."

By this time, Puma has her top on again. The stocker leaves quickly, crossing himself.

Earl speaks softly to her. "I've just seen the Holy Spirit in action, within a topless hottie. Fuck it. I'm joining the Metro too, if they're a tenth as fun as you two."

Puma surprises me with her answer. "On the surface it may seem like any church except for who goes there. Get involved in the small groups. That's where you'll find solace from the loneliness. Our spicy romance book club has had five lovely people come to terms and come out. We've got room for a sixth, Earl...or should I say, the fabulous Pearl?"

"Guilty as charged, Puma. Pearl it is. You think anyone would want this?"

My sweet Puma is motherly in her soft answer. "I got friends who miss cock, but don't miss the prick brains usually attached to them. Just promise me you'll talk with all of them first before you choose a second date. I don't want you leading my friends on. I care about them."

* * * *

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this shit? You know I can't cook. When does Maria get back?"

Puma answers for me. "She doesn't. She's my brother's new administrative assistant. You're the help now. Get used to it. I'll be cooking for our Mistress tonight, so you're on your own."

"You made your point, Montana, but this is getting old. You only think you grew a pair. Cut the crap and get back to normal, while I still might be interested."

Puma pulls out her phone. After a few bleeps, she announces. "You will not disrespect our Mistress. You lost your phone and internet until morning. Feel like making it 24 hours?"

With a sigh of resignation, Layla shows respect for her. "No Ma'am." Then she shoots me a toxic glare of contempt.

With a few beeps, Puma answers her silent scorn. "Forty eight hours it is. You know, my offer still stands to help you move out. This situation is 'at will'. You're here because you want it. Act like you want it, or get the fuck out. Your choice."

Layla shrieks like in agony. "I'm his wife!"

Puma grabs her into a tight hug and coos into her ear. "No, honey. You threw all that away. Then you signed it away. Besides, you were her wife. There was no 'his'. That was just a cheesy bit-character role you expected her to play on stage. Our Mistress came out to the cast party for good as the actress. The sooner you get used to that, the happier you'll be."

Surprising all of us, Layla collapses into a blubbering mass of sobbing in Puma's arms. To her credit, Puma just holds her, patting and rubbing her back with one hand. Is it any wonder I'm falling in love with this amazing woman?

Chapter 3. Lock-Up.

It's been two months. Still, what kind of plastic balls does she have? The cable truck is parked up the street, but I see the cable guy walking into our back yard. There goes Layla to meet him, showing lots of cleavage, of course. They talk, nod, and the guy goes back, no doubt to get his tools.

By the time the cable guy comes back, the US Marshals have arrived to escort Layla off the premises. Puma approaches Layla with two of our nation's finest packing badges and heat.

I'm astounded to watch Layla freak out and try to slap Puma's face. Wow. She hung out with dork-wad too long, picked up some bad habits.

Seeing this from the back window feels like I'm watching a reality show on a big screen. It doesn't feel real as the marshals take Layla away in handcuffs. I walk around the front to see them off, arriving just in time to hear the tall one answer Layla. "Not gonna work, Ma'am. I'm gay. So is my partner. In fact, he's my partner. Just get in."

Puma chuckles. "Thanks for coming out, Derek...and for coming here. You're keeping her overnight for public intoxication, right?"

"Yeah, Puma. She thinks she's a badass. She'll get to spend time with a real criminal. You sure you want to do this? We won't really process any paperwork, but it'll look like we are. Why would you want to protect her in there? Are you their body guard now?"

"Something like that, Derek. I just need to be there to make sure nothing sinister happens to her."

"That's the Puma we know and love, right Paul?"

The other Marshal finally speaks. "Got that right, dear. Just remember, Layla, if you blow her cover in there, she walks and you stay there unprotected. Betsy Bruno's in there already. She can be pretty persuasive. You ever had a taste for rug?"

Layla shoots Marshal Paul an icy glare. "If I ever give girls a try, Puma would be my first choice, not some aggressive criminal!"

Wow. Did not expect that.

"You and a lot of other straight women, Layla. Get in line."

Derek affectionately squeezes his partner's shoulder. "Ease off her, sweetie. It's already earthquake weather in her heart. Give her space to germinate."

Paul giggles. "My Derek, the psychic hacker."

* * * *

Walking in the door, Layla looks like she's been to the spa, not to the jail.

"Well, ladies, how'd it go in there? Did she behave herself, Puma?"

"You know better than that. Let's just say she made me work for it, standing guard all night."

"Why, what did she do?"

"She stripped down to her panties and masturbated in front of Betsy, who returned the favor. It was a high estrogen circle jerk."

"Did you join in their reindeer games?"

"Hell no. Betsy knows me from the clubs. I didn't feel like breaking her heart leading her on like that. Your girl, on the other hand, she's cruel and unusual."

"May I say something in my defense?"

I'm amused. "This ought to be good. Go ahead, Layla."

She does. "It was fucking hot in there so I stripped down like Betsy. Then the way she stared at me got me wet. Yes, alert the tabloids. The phobic bitch got wet from a woman checking her out. Only..."

As Layla bursts into tears, Puma hugs her. "I'm flattered, Layla, but you gotta test clean for six months. I can't even kiss you for another three and a half. And never without Mistress' permission. Besides, why would you wanna break her heart? Ain't ya done enough of that for a dozen lifetimes already?"

Turning around abruptly, I almost run into the master suite. Not gonna cry. Not now.

Chapter 4. White Lace and Promises.

"Oh for God's sake, ask me already!" Puma is beaming up at me with wet eyes. She knows the question I've had on my heart for a long time now.

Layla's six-month clean party is in three weeks, but I have other things on my mind.

Mentally, I pull up my big girl panties. "Puma, would you marry me, with no prenup? Layla and I eloped. I want us to get married in church in front of everyone. Will you be my wife, for real, forever?"

She makes her counter-offer. "I'll marry you on two conditions, Montana. First, you can tell everyone I insisted on the prenup. I refuse to let anyone think I'm a gold digger. Second, and this is firm. You walk down the isle in white lace as my bride."

I'm confused. "White is for virgins."

She gathers me up into one of her wonderful hugs. "And you're my virgin. Before me, nobody ever made love to you...for that matter, nobody else since."

Layla startles me. "True dat, Montana. Listen to our girl. Puma's right. I was a prick. She's the keeper, not me. Don't ever let this one go, dear. If you ever loved me, please love yourself enough to say yes to her. I'll be your maid of honor, if you'll let me."

My eyes get wide. "Who are you and where did you hide Layla's body?"

Incredibly, she giggles. "Your ex-frigid-bitch was as much a fabrication as your stupid macho dork face you tried to wear for years. We were both lost in our roles before we met."

With a soft voice, I ask. "Then who are you now?"

Layla's voice is just as soft. "I don't even know anymore. All I know is I'm a scared little girl hopelessly in love with two women, and belonging to neither. I'm not the asshole you married, Montana. I started falling apart when I caught myself salivating for Betsy's pussy. Yeah, you heard me right. She showed me her wet muff in jail and a part of me was sorry Puma was there to protect me. I wanted to taste her so bad. That totally messed with my head. That's why Puma was so gentle with me about everything. She reads me you know. She taught me to shield, but I refuse to do that to her. She won't touch my naked body, but I give her my naked brain."

Where is this compassion coming from? Am I still in love with her? "Am I being cruel by keeping your cuddle buddy in the master suite with me every night?"

Layla sounds like a little girl, in earnest. "Oh, no, no, no. Please. I get so wet for her I'd go nuts without Jilling off after you girls go to bed. It's my only outlet, fantasizing about you two."

Wow. She dreams of me too? I'd never have guessed. She must fantasize about that fake man I used to play on the stage of life.

"Fuck the stage! I fantasize about kissing a woman named Montana."

OMG, Puma's teaching Layla to read minds.

"No, dear. I'm remembering. They tried to beat the girlie out of you. They tried to beat the witch out of me. Imagine someone performing a brutally violent exorcism on a seven-year-old girl, just cause she can read minds and move a few things without touching them. They tortured me until 'fear of the Lord' went way beyond reverence. It was horrific terror. When you broke free, I was pissed. It took me a while to realize I was only jealous of your liberty."

Now I'm questioning everything.

Layla answers, out loud. "No honey. No marriage for me. I don't trust myself. I need this structure you've given me. Your tough love was never unloving. It's just tough...and fair."

My head is almost boiling over like soup forgotten on the stove. Puma sees my condition and meets Layla's eyes. Whatever their brains are discussing makes their facial expressions change so fast, so many times. I wish I could read Layla as well as they read each other lately. Why, Layla? Why can't I read your mind?

Layla answers out loud. "It's not my place to say. I haven't earned the right to speak into your heart."

It all comes rushing up at me like the ground in a nose-dive crash-landing. I'm blocked by unforgiveness. I've never forgiven Layla. Before I can forgive, I must know the extent of it. It sounds like a stupid little detail, but this is what's been itching at me all this time. "Layla, when you fucked that asshole for two years behind my back, did you suck his tits?"

Suddenly beautiful, Layla takes both my hands. "Never, my love. I haven't sucked any tit since they caught me sucking on my sister and burned my tongue with the curling iron."

Holy Shit! I get it.

Puma comes to my rescue. "Layla, darling. It won't be immediate, but Montana may work on forgiving you. Like an onion, layer-by-layer, she can peel it and cry. You were more brutal to her than you could possibly imagine. That's the best we can do. You get to be our concubine. Montana and I are the Mrs. and Mrs.. You're the live-in help. You up for that?"

Squaring her shoulders, Layla's luscious breasts push out. "That I can do. I've had time on my hands. I've been doing a lot of research. No pain, but I'm ready to be your sub...for both of you. May I please have a leash collar? Just to make it clear where I stand, please make it a shock collar with a remote. I have onion layers too. If I'm under your control, then my monster is under control. I don't ever wanna let that malware bitch run my brain again. I'm enjoying my freedom way too much to go back to the bullshit version of me."

Why am I in tears? "You feel free, being our servant girl?"

She looks straight through my eyes like I've only seen Puma do. "Yes, Mona. I haven't had the strength inside to fight my parents' programming. But you got my back. You fight them off with your commands. I trust you now instead of them. I was worthless as a friend, but you take care of your tools. For once in my life, I finally feel free, being your slave girl. Own me. But quit changing the subject. You gotta marry our girl. Please. Don't let this one get away. Your lives are the most emotional chick flick I've seen. I'm all wrapped up in it, cheering for the romantic characters. Please let me see a happy ending. That's all I ask."

* * * *

Pastor Amanda smiles, looking around at all the men, women and combinations thereof. "Who gives this woman Montana to be wed to this woman Puma?"

Beaming with joy, Layla coos. "I do, with all my heart."

The pastor continues. "The maid of honor has given away her bride. This is a first, in so many ways. It's so fitting. Welcome, everyone, in this joyous occasion. Let us pray now to the one who wrote this romance we call reality. Heavenly Lover, we are your bride. We all love you by loving each other too. Amen. In heaven none shall be left out, all shall be loved. Some of us are getting an early start on that. It's customary to say a word about marriage. I'll say a few. Commitment isn't about who you say no to, although that's how most measure faithfulness. It's about saying yes to the ones you've pledged to love, honor and cherish. If you don't pet a dog, she'll go find someone who will. May you always make time to pet each other."

Wow. Did not expect that. Cheers erupt from the crowd as they realize that's all she has to say about marriage.

Pastor Amanda continues. "Montana Masterson and Puma, um..."

"Just Puma. It's my whole legal name, like a rock star."

"OK. Montana Masterson and Puma, do you wish to be married now?"

"We do." Both of us state our intent real loud.

"Lovely. Now I understand you both wrote your own vows. Puma, since Montana was given away as the bride, would you like to start?"

"Yes please. I take you, my lovely bride Montana, as my wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love, honor and cherish, to be together forever. And while on earth, I vow to keep no secret for very long, to let no part of me remain off limits for very long, and to seek staying much more connected than not."

Now comes my turn. "I take you, my lovely bride Puma, as my wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love, honor and cherish, to be together forever. And while on earth, I vow to keep no secret for very long, to let no part of me remain off limits for very long, and to seek staying much more connected than not. I have more vows, but I need to explain them first."