AfterBurn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puma is visibly startled. I kept these thoughts shielded pretty well. I go on. "When Puma agreed to marry me, she insisted on two things. One, this white lace I'm in. Two, she insisted on a prenup so nobody will ever think she's a gold digger. In the prenup it states that it supercedes everything but our marriage vows. Here's the rest of my vows. Puma, I give you all my stuff. We share it equally. Whatever I've had, have or will have is all yours just as much as all mine. You've proven you're not a gold digger. Now by this, I'm proving my other vows."

Puma is standing there, her jaw dropped, unable to process what I've just said. Suddenly she bursts into tears. I rush to hold her. She's always been the strong one. I've never seen her so vulnerable like this.

Through her sobbing, she declares. "I'm suddenly princess Cinderella. I vow to live up to this incredible trust you place in me. I'm yours. Totally."

Pastor Amanda speaks soft and low into the mic. "Exchange rings now, please."

We're so lost in each other, we just do as we're told. "With this ring I thee wed." We say it together.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may both kiss your bride."

Puma picks me up by my legs and shoulders, swings me around and kisses me with all her passion. I'm swirling in a twirling world of overwhelming love. Her heart pours through me. We're so deep inside each other it feels like I'm her loving me. This is a dancing kiss. Someone starts waltz music as we do this. We keep spinning and turning.

Layla shouts. "Wedding present!" Mid-spin, I see her hand covered with a fiercely brilliant pink light. Now Puma and I are surrounded in that light. Our twirling is spinning up above a stunned crowd. Puma puts me down in mid air. We start waltzing and spinning high above everyone's heads.

Pastor Amanda calls out. "I present to you Mrs. Montana and Mrs. Puma Masterson."

I'm shocked. She flashes me a grin. "I saw you had some surprise shielded from me, so this was mine. Surprise!"

I couldn't possibly be more surprised. In the dictionary under the word feminist, there's likely a picture of my Puma. Now she's accepted another woman's last name.

"That's right, Montana, never a man's last name. A woman's though, oh yeah."

All this time we're waltzing in the air.

Pastor Amanda speaks up again. "We all know if someone outs themself to us, it's not our job to out them to anyone else. Layla outed herself as a prophet filled with power in the Holy Spirit. We'll hold these things in our hearts. Everyone say amen."

The crowd erupts under us. "Amen."

We're winding down to the floor again. The crowd parts, allowing us room to land. Now we're waltzing on the ground. I have no idea what just happened, but it's beautiful.

Chapter 5. Maiden Drone Flight.

"That last test was your six month test, Layla. What kind of party would you like?"

"I'm sorry, Montana, but I don't want a party to celebrate my great achievement of not fucking some VD infested stranger for six months. I'm humiliated that Doctor Jekyll had ever been Mrs. Whore. I already had the party I wanted. It was an off-the-hook wedding reception for my two lovebirds. That's all I've been praying for. I don't deserve someone like you. She does. And I needed to know there's a loving God who rewards that kind of person."

Puma has nothing. Neither do I. We're both stunned past speechless...into thoughtless, as in, not knowing what to think.

* * * *

"It's here, it's here!" Layla grabs my hands and spins me around, so excited she can hardly contain herself. I can't see much, but I can tell she's shielding her thoughts. Even Puma has no idea what she's up to. "Here, let me try it on. It's got mics, cameras all over, and ten levels of shock from mild annoyance to judgment day. Your phone works as the remote. Just install the app."

My jaw literally drops. She's so happy about this bondage equipment. She's really getting off on the idea of being owned by us.

Giddy, she continues in a gush of words and giggles. "Here's my favorite part. I'll show you with my phone, which gets blacklisted at midnight."

As she talks into her phone, the collar makes the hair stand up on my neck. She winces. "I need to turn it down. That was almost deafening." She sees my confusion. "Didn't you hear that? Oh, this is so cool! Of course you didn't. It's ultrasound interference. Only the slave can hear the command you speak. You can listen and watch on all the cameras around the collar to see if I'm obeying you. If not, just give me one of ten levels of shock to get my attention. I'll be flipping in air, balancing a ball on my nose like a dolphin in no time!"

My brain is fried, rebelling in revulsion against the whole idea of slavery.

Layla grabs my hands again, and kisses each one. "Here...(kiss)...darling...(kiss). You need to understand. If you own me, my parents don't. As long as you control me, they can't. I've never felt more free to be me. I don't worship you. I worship God, but he's using you in my life. I want that. I need that. Own me. Please."

With a deep sigh, I question her. "Will you do anything and everything I say?"

She gives me a serious nod. "As long as it doesn't involve giving or receiving pain."

"So no kinky punishment games."

"Only the shock shall be used for punishment, Montana, and I trust you for that."

"What if I tell you to do something really gross?"

"As long as it's not a health hazard, I'll obey you and train myself to like it. You'd be surprised how many of my greatest desires also scare me like it'll be gross or something. You'll be my life-coach, pushing me to a better personal-best."

Shaking my head, I try to wrap my mind around this weird new submissive attitude of hers. "You really think that highly of my interest in what you do?"

Her look is so open, so vulnerable and so in earnest, her innocence almost creeps me out. "Don't ever forget. I was the one who showed no concern over your needs. You're the one who always had mercy on mine. I trust you better than me, to run my life."

"Why, Layla?"

"It's easy, silly. My parents never hacked your brain like they did mine. The collar is waterproof. May I take a bath and get ready for you to control me?"

"Yes, please. I'd like that. A nice long one. Enjoy your bath."

* * * *

Layla's been busy. Walking into the control room, it looks like mission control for a Mars launch. I can't believe how excited she is by all this. She's studied like crazy from the internet. Now she's like a high priestess of geek. The system springs to life, recognizing my phone by blue tooth, just as she'd promised over breakfast. Yeah, she cooks for us now.

If I never trust her again, I have to admit, I'm growing some respect for her. In fact, I'm actually starting to like her. It's like a bromance, but with estrogen instead of beer and stupidity. This system is incredible! Layla's phone is locked out, as she promised, so she's been using Puma's phone to work out all the glitches. This is impressive work.

Fourteen video monitors line the wall in front of me, in a gentle curve of two rows. The two giant monitors directly in front show the contents of two automatically selected feeds. She explained it all to me. It's a programming masterpiece. Yeah, she taught herself C++.

She's written some kind of artificial intelligence engine to recognize what the collar cameras and room cameras are seeing, and present the action on the two main monitors. Live audio enhancement software cleans up the sound from mics in the room and in her collar.

I am NOT falling in love with Layla. Never again, but fuck if she don't make it hard to resist. After all, the way to a geek woman's heart is through her brain. She almost gave me an orgasm last week, showing me her patent applications she wrote for her inventions. She studied my own patents and wrote up her inventions the same way. All this time I thought her only skill was shopping. I'd hire her to write my provisionals. For her birthday coming up, I bought her a two-hundred-hour gift certificate from my own legal team. It's nonrefundable, so she may as well use it to protect her inventions.

"Our slave girl giving you GeekGasms, hon?" Puma's teasing thought is so spot-on.

The system blinks and all technical thoughts have fled on the wings of lust. Fourteen monitors have a picture now. From several angles at once I see my darling Puma, naked and drooling on the bed. It's time for me to take my sex drone for her maiden voyage. The control room has mics too. I don't have to hold my phone.

"Suck on her toes." This is my first command. I have to admit, it's kinda hot to see my ex in her shiny slave collar, naked butt in the air, sucking my wife's toes. Through her almost criminal cruelty, my mind had refused to see her as beautiful...but the camera loves Layla.

Tresses of auburn hair cascade down the curves of her nude back, framing in curl tips that amazing ass. Shit. I'm a pervert, letching on my slave girl. I look up at the monitor showing me the headboard camera shot. Her dazzling green eyes are gleaming. I still remember falling into those emerald eyes, never suspecting the danger. Those eyes are glowing. It hits me like a ton of bricks. It wasn't just sexy talk. My ex was only acting for me, but she has a huge crush on my wife. Well, I'm about to make her day, ordering her way through pleasing her crush.

"Lick all over her feet, and massage her insteps." She does it just right. Once upon a time I used to do that for her. My Puma is cooing and sighing from all the positive attention. Good. My lovely wife deserves it. And I mean lovely! Wow. Blonde, big bust, her drooling muff glistening in three different monitors. Seeing Puma's most intimate center from three angles at once is a wet dream come true. Layla's image stabilization firmware is genius.

Fuck! I refuse to spend one moment lusting for my ex, even for her brain. This is about pleasing my wife. Puma hasn't had a taste of aromatic, hot wet pussy since she took up with me. I'm finally doing something about it. My slave girl can serve up that treat on my behalf. But first, it's time to pleasure Puma.

"Massage her calves, pushing her knees apart more and more." I like the slow tease.

She complies. I know Layla wants to do more, but I'm only releasing her a little bit at a time. I'll make her a swamp before she gets any relief.

I let this go on for about ten minutes. My Puma is panting hard now. I finally change it up. "Now stare at her peach, imagining you're tasting her. Keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

It goes through all the phases. Amusing, awkward, embarrassing, vulnerable, excited and finally resigned. After several minutes of Layla just staring into her gaping, profusely drooling opening, I put a stop to it. "Now lap her inner thighs. Clean her like she's fresh bathed. Just don't reach her soaked center yet."

Puma groans. "Oh fuck on a stick! Montana you bitch, punish her, not me!"

She's right. "Layla, put your mouth where your heart is. Suck all the juices out of her sweet, delicious, blushing hot wet flower."

I see nothing happening. I'm surprised. I wait.

Layla's whisper comes through the mic system clear as a bell. "I want to, but can't bring myself to do this. I thought I could. Montana, you gotta shock me into submission."

Crap. Double crap. What the fuck!

Puma sends me a private thought. "Fry her ass."

Pulling up my big girl panties, I turn the setting up to seven, so I don't have to do it twice, and hit enter. The air is split with an ear-piercing scream. I'm terrified, until I look closely. Zooming in, it's very clear. My ex has squirted all over my wife's leg, where's she's humping her, as she devours Puma's muff like it's her first meal in a month. My super freak Layla climaxed from being forced by shock collar to eat her first pussy. Holy fuck is she kinky!

For some reason I lose contact with Puma whenever she's linked with Layla. Maybe my mind is allergic to my ex. Right now it's a brick wall. Nothing gets through, but I have all these monitors and speakers. I'm not missing a move.

Layla takes the 69 position, hovering over her. I'm certain Puma told her to. What a pleasant reminder I'm not the only one commanding her. Their arms are swept back like jets, four grasping hands on four luscious boobs. If I were in link with Puma right now, this would be blasting my brain in bliss. It's still pretty hot to watch.

They're passionately kissing each other's center. I can't see for their heads in the way, but the slurping and moaning is awesome. Feral shrieks muffled by sloshing muffs greet my ears as two women lock up in rigid ecstasy. I feel like I'm watching the happiest ending of any chick flick ever made. I take care of my tools, but I had no clue how to repair that one. My wife treats her like a daughter. Well, right now, a very thirsty daughter. Slurping is no exaggeration.

Unbidden, Puma's presence floods into my mind. Layla's unconscious. Laughing, Puma confesses. "Honey, I broke our sex toy!"

Hoots of my raucous laughter blaring through Layla's dog collar blast her awake.

Layla's voice coos out loud. "Yes, it's my dog collar, Master. ARF! When are ya gonna let me suck on a nice bone?"

Whoa. Did she just read me?

"Master, I'm your property. You can hump my mind with your mind, but I can't be held responsible for your getting cooties."

Bursting into affectionate laughter, I catch myself finding Layla adorable. That's OK. If she's good enough for my wife to eat her pussy, she's good enough for me to find adorable. If nothing else, my slave girl is dripping in cuteness.

"Dripping is right. Every time you approve of me in the slightest, Master, it drenches me for you."

I don't know how she's getting in, but she's reading my heart and using it in her act.

Puma speaks out loud. "I'm relaying it to her. She's out of control. What you see is what you get."

All the blood has left my face. "I'm not angry. You're a great geek, and an even better actress, doing your best to play the role you've been assigned. I'm not upset. I'm not grossed out. But I'm freaked out. I can't handle this right now. I used to wake up from dreams where someone was hugging me, and it was the stupid electric blanket. Hope is far too dangerous a fantasy. It's the most lethal street drug. I have to get real here. As for you, slave girl, I order you to let my wife drink your climaxes anytime she wants. It's been too long since she's tasted the slobbering flower of a cis-gender woman. As for me, I'm outta here."

And with that, I hit the master shut down button. All the sight and sound stops. I'm alone with my thoughts. Even Puma is keeping her distance. I like it when Layla obeys us, but not when her role is so convincing I forget she's acting. Puma tolerates my morbid fantasy of repairing Layla. Kink is one thing, but it's another thing to believe in the kind of miracles such fantasies would require.

I have no more energy to wait for the master bedroom to clear. I stumble into the guest-room bed. Darkness closes over me like a velvet security blanket.

Chapter 6. Droning my Sorrows.

I'm SO not ready for this. I know it'll be my Puma running the Layla avatar, but I'm still worried about falling back in love with my 'ex-knife'. She's an employee with benefits, nothing more. If I tell myself that five thousand more times, it still won't help. I'm fucked. I'm terrified of falling in love with our sex robot. It reminds me of a joke I heard. "Never anthropomorphize computers. They hate that."

"Behind our backs, our computers call our brains processors." It's Layla.

I've never seen her more beautiful. She's glowing. I'm cringing. My heart fights with my mind. I can't tell which is arguing for what in any moment. They keep switching sides.

Something deep inside me ruptures. The floodgates are open. Hysterical sobbing racks my whole body. Nobody's here to help. Suddenly Layla's arms enfold me as I bawl my heart out. I lose track of time.

Still sobbing in hitched breaths, I give credit where due. "Thank you Puma. You're always wiser than me. Her arms are better than none."

All this love pouring into me, I'm sure it's from Puma in link with her. I can do this. If my wife's surrogate hug feels so wonderful through the drone, I'm up for the whole show. Let the fun and games begin. I wonder if Puma feels like she's wearing our sex doll's body. That would be so fucking hot, but I don't think Puma could risk being that intimate with her.

Abruptly, Layla's head pounces, taking my left nipple in her lips. Instant blast to the brain! I'm stunned in delight. I'd think this was one of Layla's classic shifts, but I know who's in the driver's seat. I'm surprised she didn't have to use the shock control. Maybe our slave got broken in. She's young yet. We'll get a nice long service life outta her. Be the first couple on your block to have an ex-frigid-wife as your blow-up sex doll!

Her mouth fastening on my other nipple silences my inner chatter. Energy shoots up my spine. I look down my legs to make sure I don't have duck feet, cause this is too impossible not to be a dream. My feet still have my candy apple pedi. If it's a dream, it's an informed one.

My dad tried to beat the girly out of me. My ex tried to starve the girly out of me. And now she's the body wielded by my darling wife Puma, who's loving the girly in me. Life is full of strange twists and surprises.

I realize Puma can probably hear every snarky thought in my head right now. May as well relax and enjoy this. Pushing my chest up into her face and moaning, I let her know she's affecting me. Now she's moaning as her lips devour me with fervent zeal. Her sigh sounds so real, like so long ago, before her parents ever caught us dating.

I'm overcome with emotion. "Oh, Layla! I mean Puma. I'm sorry Puma. Keep going, please. This feels too incredible. Don't stop."

Suddenly Layla's arms are holding me again, like I've pleased her somehow. I'm not sure what Puma is trying to say by all that.

Flinging herself to my lap, Layla is face to face with my drooling lady cock. For an instant it looks like a curling iron, and back again. Layla shakes her head and shoves my meat down her throat. Her lips are buried in my pubic hair. She pulls off again, my shaft wet and glistening. Down she takes me again. This is all so new.

Pulling off, Layla whispers to me. "I love sucking this large clit."

She propels her face around me again. The way she's taking me can't feel normal for her, but it feels too fucking good for her to stop. My balls are churning. I'm about to blow. She pulls off and gives me her saucy voice. "Fuck me, futa woman. Let me grope those juicy tits of yours while your lady cock stuffs me full of magic elixir."

I'm a futa! I'm giving these tits permission to grow as big and juicy as they want. She wants kinky? I can give her that. Puma wants to play at being Layla? I'll call her Layla. Get the full experience, running her puppet.

As I'm pushing into her, she's true to her word. My nipples slip through her fingers with each grasp as she kneads my breasts. The power rushing up my spine has my mind immobilized. My hips know what to do. They're thrusting in and out of this place I swore I'd never go again. Though it's only a kinky fantasy, my sentimental heart enters this place I've not been welcome for almost an eternity.

"I love you Montana." Puma is so kinky to say that through her. She feeds my fantasy to heal my emotional memory.

I play along. "Oh Layla, I love you too. It feels so good to finally be home, in your body and in your heart."