AfterBurn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I go too far in the fantasy? Am I breaking Puma's heart?

She lets me know I'm in no trouble. "Hammer me into submission! Fuck me hard and deep, Master! Drool into my hair and profess your undying love with every squirt. I need you!"

Wow. This is beyond method acting. Puma really is playing the part. I rally, grunt in and blast my load up into my ex wife, for the enjoyment of my real wife manipulating her. She goes off too, as she always used to. She screams. "Oh God! Montana! I love you woman!"

We spiral down together through layers of ecstasy to cuddle in a whole-bed-sized wet spot.

I'm so caught up in gratitude. Did Puma have to wear Layla's body like a glove to do what she did? Could she still be wearing that body? It may look like Layla's drenched, pearl oozing pussy. Is it really Puma, or in an alternate universe whoever the fuck is running Layla's body right now? I'm going down on her. With their link, maybe she'll feel it from her.

The first thing I do is suck our mingled juices out of her sweet fur. This taste shows me it wasn't just a dream. A fantasy, yes, but not just a dream. Sealing my lips around her lower lips, I lap into her and taste us. She tastes like Layla long ago. I used to cut foreplay short and fuck her early, just so she'd insist I give her head afterward. I love drinking this. Proof of our union literally becomes a part of my body. All right. I admit I've missed this.

As I'm sucking, tongue twirling and basically playing with my food, we're running out of her drizzling liquids. It's time to make her tunnel walls convulse.

My tongue is lapping rings around her clit, slightly closer in, then further out, always tantalizing her. Gathering her profuse wetness, my fingers are busy too. Two fingers inside her curl to the front as my thumb traces below her clit. My other hand is grasping her awesome boobs, one then the other. I take a look at this instrument I'm playing. She looks so perfect, her curves flowing into each other to make this voluptuous little girl.

All my ability, all my energy and motion pours on in a sudden frenzy. Along with this is my passion, as I suck her clit into my mouth. My tongue is rolling over her sweet, hot electric little button. My kiss pours out my undying love into her. I can't help it. This is the toxic secret I've buried. I'm still in love with her. God help me if she ever found out!

As she screams out her glory, brilliant flashing light surrounds my vision. Something is trying awful hard to get into my head, above ground deep inside me, or both. I'm rewarded with more of our combined juices to taste. It feels so right to be here again, her sweetness in my mouth. I don't want to leave her, but the fantasy has run its course. Time to wake up.

Now that we're done, she turns into Layla again for real, not just in body and name. Puma gave me a sweet dream to heal my memories. I bury my fantasy of Layla really loving me. I don't know if Puma commanded her, or if she wore her body like a glove. Whatever.

* * * *

I reach the office as Puma shuts down the multiple monitor setup. "Thank you, my darling, for giving me that fantasy. It'll be a long time before she'd ever do that stuff without your forcing her. I'm grateful for your indulging this pitiful, sentimental fool."

Puma chuckles. "It was nothing."

Giving her bug eyes, I have to argue. "No way you can call that nothing. You rocked my world, using your little puppet."

"Guess again." Puma has a strange expression on her face.

Now I'm confused. "Say what?"

Puma drops the big one on me. "My sim card got wacked. I wanted to borrow your phone to run our slave girl drone for you, but you'd already started. You always open up to me when you climax. I didn't dare link with her, or I'd blast her mind into yours. She ran this whole mission on her own, without any help from me."

I feel like I'm about to pass out, but in a good way. It's still almost too much to bear. "You mean all those beautiful, loving things she did to me...she wanted to? Holy fuck! All that love I felt...it was all from her?"

Puma is inside my head answering. "Yes, dear. Now she got her head out of her ass, our little slave girl's discovered she's crazy in love with you. You don't just own her body now. You own her heart."

My whole periphery of vision is flashing brilliantly around the sides of my awareness. Images start flashing into my head, ranging from traumatic to triumphant. It's Layla's memory. My eyes shoot up to Puma. "Did you just jack me into her mind? What's going on?"

As Puma's voice rings inside my head, I know the truth of it. "Oh, my dear, don't you know what you've just done? You forgave her. You'd been slumming it in the baby pool all this time. Welcome to the deep end."

As I hear Layla's sweet voice inside my head, my heart thrills like I'd not felt about her since we married. "Yes, my darling. Welcome to the deep end. You own my body. You own my heart. Now you own my mind. Feel free to look anywhere in me. Welcome home, love."

A terrible thought occurs to me.

Layla's thought answers it. "Yes, I heard every messed up thing you thought about me. Long service life for a blow up sex doll. I tried to feel insulted, but I was just too aroused by the fucked up twisted kink of it. Didn't you notice how wet all that got me?"

"You're so weird, Layla. No wonder I fell in love with you. Twice."

Chapter 7. Burn the Bastards.

"Are you sure you want to do this, honey?"

"Oh yes." The peace with which Layla answers my question would creep me out were it not for my understanding of warfare. She continues. "My parents deny their psychic power, and in the process leave themselves open for manipulation by evil spirits. They're still combatants. Last night they tried to violate my body and brain again. I won't be safe 'til they're neutralized."

"Do it." My two words seal the fates of two belligerently evil people.

My sweet Layla closes her eyes. I'm in link with her. I see her remote viewing the brains of her parents...both of them. She's graduated from moving remote objects to blowing them up. They burned her tongue and other places with a curling iron. She's about to burn the parts of their brains that facilitate all things psychic.

There they are in church, the pseudo-pious assholes, singing a hymn about submission to God. Don't they realize the power of God is about to slay their ability to oppress their daughter? In accordance with the spiritual treaties of supernatural warfare, they have to give permission for her to do this. They have to surrender their free will to the 'Lord of Hosts' they refuse to serve.

Here it comes, sung from their own mouths. "I surrender all. I surrender all." That's as good as signed in blood. Puma casts an isolation field. Now it's just the main combatants...no reinforcements.

Layla cauterizes that one place in the brain of each parent. Now they're cut off from all spiritual networking, including the four demons running them like drones. They'd leaned on those demons for their failing health for so long, their autonomic functions cease. They're not breathing. Their hearts have stopped. They're about to join my dad in hell.

The four demons form a matrix to infest the sensuous nerves throughout their bodies, to regain control over their cut-off hosts. As the last subconscious command of the parents was to regain control over their daughter's sexuality, that expresses as an attack intended to molest and silence Layla's most intimate nerve bundles. It's an attempt at the worst form of psychic rape.

Demons tried to rape a believer, and have been cast in chains of outer darkness to await judgment day. They're off the game board. The parents finish dying. It's their choice. They could have released their attempt at casting a spell on their daughter. They forced the matter, making it a fight to the death. They lost.

* * * *

Puma stares at her in disbelief. Her thoughts are mine too. "Your hackers are dead. They can't ever program you again. Don't you want to graduate from slave to wife now?"

Layla shakes her head. "No, my dears. I fought so hard to be in this position, and in this condition. Haven't you been feeling me inside? Don't you realize just how cherished I feel like this? If the thrill of being owned by you two ever subsides, I'll let you know. In the mean time, we've all barely met, compared to the fun stuff we have yet to try. What are your commands for me, my darling Mistresses?"

The Beginning.