Against the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you... now where was I? ... Christina, I want to love you, desperately. But to me that is the Saturday destination and I also want to enjoy all the tacks to get there too. I want to kiss you. I want to caress you. I want to call you baby, sweetheart, beloved, darling, and I want to melt when I hear you return the affection. I want to slow dance You are so Beautiful with you. I want to offer you a warm tea while you read a book. I want to massage your feet when you come home from work. I want to see your face light up when we choose a pet. I want to take you to Montreal and watch the Canadiens play the Sabres. I want to sail to the Bahamas and ogle while you sun tan naked. I want... I want... Christina, life has already taken so much from me and I want so much in return... and YOU are a part of every possible thing I might want." Noel stopped talking and lowered his head, looking exhausted. Upon hearing nothing but silence, he looked up at Christina, who was crying, and trying to do it discreetly to avoid making a scene. "Oh no! Christina I'm so sorry! I overdid it and freaked you out, didn't I?" He was getting up to comfort her, she stopped him.

"No, no, baby..." Noel gasped at her words. "...you have done nothing wrong, in fact I never heard anything so stirring... my heart is gushing and I just don't know what to do with it!" She wiped her eyes and forced a contrite smile. "I don't pretend to understand how I, of all people, can mean so much to you... but you know what, I don't care!!! Now, baby, I'm sorry to leave you like this, but I really need to freshen up before our main course is served... I'll be right back". Noel got up from his chair, ever the formal one, and Christina kissed him softly, on the lips, on her way to the ladies room.

When she came back, their meals were awaiting and Noel looked relaxed and content, as if an important project had been completed. "Enjoy your meal, darling!" His inside voice was shouting out joy.

"Enjoy your meal, sweetheart" was her reply and they both silently agreed to dedicate themselves to their food.

"MMMhhhMMM!!! This is why I almost never cook steak... I never do it justice like they do here! Christina dear, would you like a bite from my lobster tail?"

"Pleaaaase..." she sounded like a shy little girl. Noel took great care, and pleasure, in dipping a bite of his lobster in the butter dip and delivering it to Christina's waiting mouth. This was the beginning of an intimate food sharing session that went on well into dessert and touched them both to their very soul.

In the parking lot, they looked at each other's eyes with sparkling hope, both oblivious to the rain. Noel took the plunge. "Christina, would you like a nightcap?"

"You are so cute and sweet, baby, but unfortunately I am too stuffed to bring this magical evening to its logical conclusion. We need to take, literally, a rain check. Thank you for tonight and you should know, before I go... I want to love you too... very badly in fact. Good night baby. Call me. And see you Saturday."

"I love you..."

Noel saw Christina take a deep breath before starting her engine, as if reaching a conclusion. "I love you too, Noel, with all my heart." After a quick kiss, another rain check of sorts, she drove home and left Noel standing in the parking, not feeling wet in the least. He reminded himself that people, in real life, do not sing and dance to "Singing in the rain" in parking lots, but that is very precisely what he felt like doing.

---

"I just called to wish you good night, my beloved... I wish I was there to tuck you in."

"Well, if you must know, baby, if you were here you would be WITH me and not tucking me in."

"If you give me your address, I will come over!"

"No! You silly lovebird! I need my rest for work... and Saturday night! Now quick, baby, tell me what you will do to me?"

"Hohooo! I've never done this by phone! Come to think of it, everything intimate with you will be a first... please don't think less of me..."

"Don't worry, baby; better we stop this anyway or I'll be too rattled to sleep! Thank you for calling me, darling, good night and sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams, my love, see you Saturday morning."

**** Sloop Cove, Valcour Island ****

That Saturday was one of these days when you wish that the weather prediction is wrong. It wasn't. Frenchie's Appeal motored to Sloop Cove, its sails stowed away in their compartment and the mainsail cover still on, with Noel at the helm for the whole of the hour-long trip. Christina got out, helped with the anchoring maneuvers, and then beat a hasty retreat inside. At least, the rainfall was soft and the weather was warm and wind-free. Noel, after making sure all was properly stored and that the boat was secure, followed her down, feeling like a groundhog while closing the cabin hood.

He was greeted by a grateful Christina that helped him out of his rain gear and rubbed him affectionately with a towel. "Here, baby, let me help you get dry, you poor wet thing!"

That loving gesture, plus the cozy atmosphere Christina had achieved while preparing lunch, did wonders for his mood. "Honey, this feels absolutely great; thank you for everything. You're really saving this week-end, plus I can't recall anytime we ever had Sloop Cove to ourselves... usually this bay is chocked with boats." But their closeness was seriously derailing the lunch schedule in Noel's mind. He felt his loins stir and his skin shiver; he had goose bumps that had nothing to do with the temperature and he knew it. They had waited and danced around long enough. When he looked at his beloved in her eyes, he saw her startled expression and wondered what it was that she saw: lust, love? "Christina, you are so amazing." He approached his lips slowly toward hers, to make sure she understood and permitted the kiss he so desperately wanted.

She did not object. Noel cupped her face with his hands, he heard her breathing quicken and he saw Christina close her eyes. Then, at long last, their lips met; the real first kiss of a couple discovering love. Noel had always discounted the tales of such swooning kisses, yet this kiss was making him weak in the knees. For Christina, who was smitten for a second time, the kiss meant facing the fact that, for all her stoicism, she was starved for affection and was in love with this young man who wanted her, and really her and only her, so very much. All these messages and revelations were silently told, all at once, by these wet lips caressing each other. The kiss was chaste and was unhurried. It was wonderful and timeless.

When their lips finally parted, Noel whispered "My God, Christina, I love you so much!"

Christina, surprisingly shy and nervous, replied "It has been so long..." and lowered her head "... and I am still a little afraid, my love."

Noel was, all at the same time, excited, exasperated, frustrated and concerned. He was determined to stay true to his word and not pressure her and yet... so close, he gave himself one more chance and undressed silently, right in front of her. As soon as he was done, he raised her chin, looked in her eyes and gave his all. "Christina, my love, look at me. Look at how much YOU excite me; just as you are. You are in my heart and you are in my thoughts, but you are also very much in my desires and fantasies. I want you. I masturbate thinking of you. I love you and I want to please you, but I also very much want to connect with you, to satisfy you. Tell me how to allay your fears, and then please show me how to love you. I beg you."

Christina was shivering. "My beautiful, loving Noel, you make it sound so simple... and I wish it was. I am afraid you will discard me when you see all of me. I am afraid I am somehow corrupting you, because you are so young. I have all this love for you, yet I feel it tainted... and this kills me because I want it so much. I know I should be the mature one, yet I am the one needing help. I am so sorry, honey."

(At least she's not refusing me. One step at a time...)

"Christina, please undress for me. Let's navigate these waters together, shall we?" Christina was stunned; her smile showed fear yet her eyes showed so much hope. She slowly, very self-consciously, undressed, as if each garment was its own hurdle. When she was done lowering her panties, she rose up ever so slowly and, at long last, offered herself to her beloved, awaiting judgment. "Well, do you still think I'm pretty?"

Noel was transfixed. "Pretty? Darling, you are too gorgeous for mere words to do you justice; you are so mesmerizing I will admire you until I turn blind; my God, you are SOOO beautiful!"

That did it. It felt like Noel opened a valve in a dam Christina had erected around her heart. She lunged at him and kissed him without restraint or afterthought. In the second it took for Noel to moan in surprise, her tongue was deep in his mouth exploring and signaling the release of all her pent-up passion. Her hands, and even her legs, were all over him, caressing him, scanning, discovering, and connecting. Without stopping, she ushered him to the front cabin bed, where he practically tripped on his back, panting and joining in on her caresses, as if trying to catch up on her agenda.

"WooOOW! Oh my! You feel SOOO GOOD!" Noel was feeling, for the first time in his life, the contact between two penises and that jolt of excitement went straight to his throat. That caught Christina off guard, as she was still a little self-conscious, so she moved away from him, all the while watching him, in order to take in his sex between her breasts. Just like it had been after his first invitation, her barriers were fading fast.

"Do you like my breasts, baby? Do you like how they look? Do you like how they feel on your cock, your very beautiful cock? I know I like what I'm doing to you, baby... very much!"

"HHaaahhh! They are AMAZING, baby, just like you! Please don't stop! It feels so incredible! But after, I promise you I will spend SO LONG just worshipping them... mwaaarrggh!"

Christina had not heard such a compliment since... well, ever, come to think of it. It did wonders to her self-esteem and her libido as well. "Really, sweetheart? You would rather I keep your big white dick between my tits, instead of, maybe, sucking it?" Without waiting for his answer, she lowered herself at the base of the bed to be able to watch straight at him while lapping his penis with her tongue. She was mad with lust, out of control, and poor Noel was out of his mind.

"OH! MY! GOOOOD! Babyyy! AW! WouOOOOW!" He was panting. He was not coherent.

Christina kissed his glans, licked it clean of all its drooling precum and, when she was satisfied with her introduction, she swallowed his cock with determined, agonizing, slowness. Her tongue kept smoothing his shaft and she savored its length, just enough to tickle her throat. She moaned her appreciation, kept her mouth very full with him, and started a piston motion from the tip right down to its base. Her hands caressed his chest and began also fondling his balls. All this loving and lusting was single-mindedly aimed at his orgasm and she made silently clear there would be no teasing or hesitation about it.

"Haa! Ha! HAAA! Yes! Baby! Careffffulll! Cummiiiing!"

Her mind was made in a flash. She took his cock out of her mouth and jerked it over her breasts. Along with a feral, thunderous yell from Noel, she kept spreading jet after jet of cum on her. "My, oh my! So this is what I do to you, baby? Now look at me, baby... look at what you do to ME." And while he watched, gasping and amazed, she stood up, lowered her head and licked her breasts clean. "Mmmmm! You really ARE my honey! You taste that good and you are that good to me!"

"Wow! Christina darling... I... never... expected... you blow my mind!" Noel was slowly regaining his composure. "Baby, please don't be mad... I mean, I know you are all I could ever want, I know I love you but, dear Lord, I never expected you to be so... sexy! God I feel like an idiot saying that!"

And Christina responded with her siren's song and a quick kiss. "Noel baby, you have done more for me in the last 10 minutes than the whole of mankind since I became Christina! How could I ever be mad at you? It is I who will be forever in your debt, my love!"

"You owing me? We're CLEARLY not looking at this picture from the same viewpoint! But, if we're talking about repaying favors, I do want to take care of that awesome erection of yours... I don't know why you shower my penis with compliments... yours is magnificent and so good looking on you! Do you want to make love to me or should I try to return your mind-blowing favor?"

Christina was taken aback. "Baby, I don't want you to do anything and you are not clean enough to even consider... penetration." Hearing that very sensible argument and reaching the only conclusion possible, Noel positioned himself on the main cabin bed in order to introduce himself to her black bulging, veined, penis. Christina gasped, feeling one more time off-balance. "Stop, baby, please! How can you want this so much while I'm still so afraid?"

"Christina, my beloved, please sit on the bed beside me and take my hand." She did. "Like I promised, we navigate these waters together. For the record, I am both terrified and excited. Please tell me if I do anything wrong or should be doing something better. If all else fails, remember I love you." He had a shy, boyish smile; he kissed her on the lips and then whispered directly to her bosoms "I am coming back for you two later." He then took a close look at her glans and kissed it. It immediately twitched and Noel saw some precum seep out.

(Now or never... come on! Be worthy of her!)

Mimicking Christina's procedure, he started by licking the glans clean. He felt her grip on his hand tighten and her breathing quicken. "Hoo, baby, that feels good!" Spurred on, he engulfed her glans in his mouth and then twirled his tongue around it and got a feel of this first penis in his mouth. He also tasted her precum. This time, he was the one tightening his grip on her hand as he slowly lowered his head along her black shaft. "Ho! Baby, you are GOOOD! You make me so HHHOT!" He stopped short of challenging his gag reflex and took a time to evaluate his progress: he was maybe an inch shy of her clean-shaven balls. While using his tongue to smooth her shaft and taking care to swallow his drool, he reflected that her balls looked pretty and he should shave his, later. A loud moan from Christina set that thought aside. She even placed her other hand on his head and started caressing his hair, but Noel guessed - correctly - she was fighting the urge to push him down on her. He would have never guessed he would ever that effect on her.

(You are really doing this, man! Wow! Now, come on! Swallow!)

He tightened his grip on her hand once more and waited that she did the same. Then he took a deep breath trough his nose and went down without stopping. He did not time his gesture perfectly right and gagged for the briefest of moments, but he swallowed hard, caught his breath and he, triumphantly, finally felt his nose brush off her balls. He moaned in victory and Christina yelled the full power of her excitement. "HHHOOOWWW! HAAAA! GGGODDD! Cumminnng!!!" Completely beside herself, Christina crushed his hand and clenched his hair, pushing him down; and she was strong. Noel managed to raise his head just enough to accept her cumshot in his mouth rather than directly in his stomach. She had obviously been celibate for a long time and her penis just kept on cumming, jet after jet, then rope after rope. He started to swallow and took time to taste her - he found it an acquired taste that he will come to love. He was so happy with his performance his eyes were moist, and he hoped it would be the same for her. He had to wait to find out, as she had yet to let go of his head.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Oh...my...god!" She took a deep breath and looked at her Noel with admiration. "My God, baby, it had been SO LONG! And I can't believe how good you were to me! How is it that you can love me so much! And do so GOOD for your first time?!? You scare me, do you know that? I lost control of myself to you twice already! But you make me feel SOOO HHHOTTT!!!" She grabbed his head with both her hands and kissed him with such force, Noel felt face-fucked by her tongue. Again he was overwhelmed by her passion.

"You scare me too, baby; I had no idea we were going to be this good together... and we're only getting started! Christina, I love you and, if I'm dreaming all this, I don't want to wake up!" That impassioned plea did not yield the reaction Noel expected, as Christina's stomach growled noisily and she burst out in nervous laughter, which turned out to be contagious.

As Christina rose from the cabin bed, she shook her breasts right in front of his eyes and whispered with mischief "don't worry, baby... they can wait until after lunch. Now come join me at the table, please." And so they dressed in pajamas and ate, without a care in the world, the cold cuts submarines Christina had prepared. Noel complimented the presentation and purred at the taste. They were, at long last, a happy couple. Then, out of the blue and after crunching a carrot stick, Christina whispered "Noel, please be truthful. Did you really enjoy... you know... what we just did back then?"

He was touched. "Christina, I LOVED it and I will keep on loving it until your old shriveled cock melts in my mouth. I will suck you at your beck and call. That's how much I enjoy it!" He actually saw her shiver.

"Wow! Well, that's good thing, baby, because I'm still horny and we now need to digest before... our next step. So if you please..." While saying that, Noel was petrified by her gaze, which was burning with lust. He almost didn't dare lose sight of her eyes to watch her lower her pajamas and panties, setting free her big black dick, which was once again rock-hard.

"God, you're magnificent!" Were Noel's last words before kneeling beside the table and taking her cock in his mouth. This time, he replicated the piston effect she had performed on him and that he had craved so much, with frequent deep throat forays to her balls. He noticed with glee that now her orgasm did not build up so fast. Gone were the appreciation words from Christina: they were replaced by grunts and moans - nothing more than one syllable - with ever increasing volume. Noel, regardless of his inexperience, was clearly blowing her mind away.

When he felt a tremor in her shaft, he had the presence of mind to repay her mischief and hold off his motion. He chuckled, his mouth full, as he heard his lover moan in protest. "NOOO! You BAD BOY! There will be re-tri-bution! Don't stop! Pleaaaase!" This time, when Noel went back at polishing her knob, he clearly felt two strong hands on his head taking control of his oral ministrations. He got a little nervous as she pushed him all the way down, with no margin of error for his throat, so he focused on his gag and let the wild ride reach its conclusion. That came shortly as he felt again the familiar throb, just as he felt his head being shoved right up to her balls. The rest of the moment was a mixture of injected cum in his stomach with an almost deafening yell. "YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

This time, they were both panting from the experience. While Noel was catching his breath, he felt her hand caress his arm and turned to watch her worried face. "Baby, baby, please tell me you're all right! I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"My love, YOU are a force of nature... and it blows my mind that you get so wild with me. Don't mar this by being worried: I'm quite all right."

"Don't think I'm some kind of sex maniac, please, baby! What are you doing to me? It's like you can draw passion at will from me, like I'm a well. You amaze me, Noel, really..."