Against the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beautiful man of mine!" She kissed him. "Right now, I want us to break our very last boundary: sleep with me, and cuddle me please."

He smiled a smile of pure happiness and closed the light. He kissed her, spooned her and kept kissing the back of her neck and caressing her arms and elbows until she drifted to sleep. "Good night, my love. Sweet dreams."

She was breathing peacefully. "Good night, baby. You have just made me the happiest person on Earth tonight. You need to know that..."

He whispered right back "we discuss copyright issues tomorrow... now please sleep, lover of mine."

---

"Good morning, baby... how are you feeling this late morning?" For the first time in years, Christina Thomas was being awakened by a kiss. She was feeling so good she was hesitating between waking up to the kiss or remaining half asleep in the warm sheets, feeling Noel's body close by.

"Wonderfffulll... youuuu?" She returned the kiss, eyes still closed. She could still hear the humdrum of the rain. She felt she heard it all night in her sleep, like a metronome in her dreams. She had never slept so well, even counting her previous sailing nights.

"Oh, I'm greaat, thank you. I'm really sorry to wake you, but I didn't want to startle you..." he let the sentence hang. She could perceive humor in his tone.

"Startle me howwww?"

He slowly lowered himself on her morning erection. THAT opened her eyes. The entry was smooth: he had obviously thoroughly lubricated his anus. And the jolt of sexual stimulation supercharged all her systems at once. Noel laughed at her quizzical look. "You DID say I could have you when I wanted... and I saw your morning wooooddd! Oh God, you feel good!"

"YESSS! Baby! I love it when my man listens to his woman! THAT is a wake-up call!!! Haaa! This feels GREAAATTT!" And Noel kept on loving her. His thrusts were more urgent but her yells were in synch.

"WOOOW! You're making me cummmm!!! Cummm with me!!! Pleaaaase!" Noel's face was flushed and his breathing syncopated.

"So fast!?!"

"Batterinnnnng my prostate!!!" And she reached for his penis and started jerking him off, to his yelling appreciation. He was impaling himself on her black rod now, while she was milking his spurting cock on her chest and breasts. "Am I hurttiiing youuu?"

"NOOOO!!!! CUMMMINNNNG!!!" And she filled his asshole with cum while her hands were raking his back. She remained in him as long as possible, just like he did last night, and she loved it that way. "Baby, THAT was fantastic! Thank you!"

"I aim to please, milady." And they welcomed their first lovers' morning by kissing and murmuring sweet nothings for some time, until Noel saw the lighting pale. He sighed. "I'm sorry baby, but I think we're going to need to run the engine for a couple of minutes in order to recharge the batteries. It's going to be noisy and definitely not romantic, with everything closed up."

"How long?"

"About 20 minutes should do it, since we return on engine power anyway. I'll cook breakfast afterwards, OK?"

"Sure... you go ahead and do that..." Noel had no idea why she sounded lewd and husky. He started the engine and heard a soft "Noelll..." over his shoulder - which means she probably shouted - and, when he looked behind him, the air was sucked out of his lungs.

(OH! LORD! HAVE MERCY!)

Christina was standing, in all her naked glory, with a leg propped up on the table cushion and sporting an erection to die for. She motioned him toward her with her index finger. No words were said - or could be heard - and after a quick kiss, she bended him over the table and settled herself comfortably in his ass. She then proceeded to give her beloved a nice long ride to match the rumble of the engine. She put to use all her discipline and stamina while she rammed his sphincter repeatedly and slapped his buttocks with both her hands.

She could hear him yell his bliss over the engine and was proud to have that commanding effect on him. She wanted to fuck his brains out and make him happy forever, all at the same time. She was ecstatic that he had that effect on her. She guessed he probably came twice. Noel was trying to turn his head so she could see his appreciation and his tears of joy. She was touched and so in love. Finally, the yells of bliss were a communion of two and she came in him, her final morning offering of cum.

Before Noel went to close the engine, she kept him near to take his cock into her mouth. This time, there would be no teasing. She deep throated him, quick and nasty, to make him cum as well. She could hear him scream in joy again, even over the sound of the running engine, and continued, undeterred, until she swallowed his fountain of cum and licked his prick clean.

When Noel closed the engine, the noise and vibration subsided and all that was heard was Noel's sigh. "That, baby, was the stuff of legend. You amaze me with your sexual prowess, do you know that?"

"Thank you, honey, but we are always two in this tango of ours. And YOU are rocking my world."

They ate breakfast, played a little backgammon and Christina noticed a book on the shelf. "The Long Way" from Bernard Moitessier. She asked about it.

"That is the book that started it all for my parents. My mom had the original French version when they met and she bought dad that English copy you're holding as her first gift to him. It is a very good read, about sailing and self-discovery." When Christina had a questioning look, he went on. "I'll stick with recorded History so I don't spoil your reading. In 1968 took place the very first solo circumnavigation race. Moitessier, in the lead, never returned to England to win the race: instead he chose to keep on going to Tahiti. As a matter of distance, he sailed a 167% circumnavigation solo and nonstop. I'm pretty sure that record still stands."

"Wow! Is that something you think about? You said you were thinking about the future."

"No. For one thing, I believe both you and I have already had our own journeys of self-discovery and, now that I'm happy with you, I couldn't bear leaving you alone for a couple of days, let alone two years, which is what Moitessier did to his wife. I respect his journey; I just don't get it. Besides, the ocean remains dangerous and commands respect. Even in the current version of that race, which is called the Vendee Globe, there are fatalities at almost every edition. If I'm squeamish about a warm front, could you picture me rounding Cape Horn and challenging the Roaring Forties?" He laughed at the very foolishness of his own question.

"All right, so what do you think about for your future, Noel?"

"You mean OUR future... I told you I see you with me in everything I wish or dream about. First and foremost, you should know that my deferred salary arrangement still stands with the City, which means in four years I get a sabbatical that was meant for me and dad. So now that it's about you and me, what do I see? I see your ebony splendor a shade darker after 8 months in the sun - the Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Florida Keys, I don't care where, it matters only that you're there. I see ourselves designing our dream house with a bathtub big enough for the both of us, all the eco-efficiency I could dream of and all the dojo space and domestic perks to make you proud and happy to live in and host our future friends or your folks. I see us adopting a baby girl and I would be coaching soccer while you are teaching karate. Don't look at me like that, baby! I know we haven't discussed any of this yet! But I look so much forward to it... that is if we're not busy loving each other senseless, of course."

Christina was bemused. "You really see all that, honey? I struggle to see next week-end."

"Yes, I do believe you bring out the dreamer in me, baby. But don't sell yourself short. Planning expects me in my office Monday after next and maybe, after 13 years on the work force, I will have turned a lot more pragmatic myself."

"Oh I pray you don't! Your dreams are so beautiful and I'm so lucky to be in all of them. Tell me about Florida. Is it really just that way?"

"It really is... we just keep going south, straight down to New-York City via the Hudson Canal. We then do a short ocean hop and pause at Atlantic City, where you win our budget trip in a casino high-stakes backgammon tournament and we visit the real-life Monopoly squares. Afterwards, we put in at Freehold and drop in on your parents. Then we enter the Intracoastal Waterway at the mouth of the Manasquan River. It's 3 000 miles of inland waterway from there, all dredged and managed by the US Army Corps of Engineers, right down to Florida and even further, out to the Texas coast, if we wanted to." Envy was wetting her eyes.

"I want to go, baby!"

"Say no more. Set us a target date and we'll plan for it."

"I decide?"

"Baby, you will ALWAYS be my skipper." Now she was sobbing with emotion.

"Come here, you crazy romantic fool!" She kissed him adoringly for the longest time.

At Noel's request, she later proceeded to shave his crotch and balls. After lunch, she started reading the book and, when she was distracted by a whistling sound, she saw, delighted, that Noel was making her tea. "Here you go, sweetheart. I hope you like Orange Pekoe. I will go to a tea shop to buy your favorite blends later this week."

"Thank you, baby. You have no idea how happy and loved I feel. But what about you? You look about to crawl under the hood of a car."

"Boat floor and bilge pump, actually. Yes, the sailing life is also an ungrateful string of repairs and upkeep. So please be careful if you intend to walk aft, there will be pieces of floor missing. The water tank is sturdy enough to support you, though, OK? Enjoy your read!"

"Be safe at work, honey."

They motored back in the Plattsburgh Boat Basin with time to spare before dusk. On the dock, he kissed her passionately and told her "thank you for this magical wee-end, honey. You have made me happier than you can possibly know. Drive home carefully, now..."

Christina was alarmed. "Sure but... where are you going, baby?"

Noel guffawed. "To pack my bare necessities and then drive to your place with a hot pizza. Where did you think I was going? It would help if I had your address and your choice of toppings, though."

"You big jerk! See what you do to me! Don't scare me like that, ever!" She kissed him hungrily, gave him the required information and ordered him "come home to me, baby... be safe... I will be waiting!"

When he arrived with the pizza, she was indeed waiting in a figure-hugging metallic pink spandex leotard. She wowed Noel as she cooed seductively "Hoou! Mister, thank you for the sausage special!" She then dragged him to the living room couch and proceeded to lower his trunks and sample his sausage. This time, she even bit lightly his penis while sucking it with fervor and Noel, wild with lust, got in on the fun. "I thought we had ordered extra sausages!" And he maneuvered to make his intentions clear. She moaned in approval and gave him access to her own penis, all tucked away in her leotard. It looked like it sprung to life the moment before Noel started his own oral treatment. When they were both comfortable and drooling all over each other, Noel was shocked to feel a finger visiting his sphincter and gently massaging his prostate. When he got back to his senses, he reciprocated and they both were off to the races, until they both felt they gushed gallons of cum in each other's mouth. This little entree was topped off by a cum-mixing kiss and words of love and gratitude.

She did hold her promise of a romantic shower to prepare them for their first night on land together. They fell asleep, satiated and giddy, after a lovemaking session of two mutual orgasms and a symphony of kisses and caresses.

**** Mallett's Bay, Vermont ****

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and Frenchie's Appeal was cruising eastward, on a pleasant beam reach with all sails out, inside Mallett's Bay. Noel was thrilled to finally have a weather pattern that allowed him to bring Christina to his favorite childhood destination.

"You see, honey, where going east so, for a good sailing to the bottom of Mallett's Bay, a northern or northeastern wind is better, whereas the dominant wind on the lake is more southwesterly. Anyway, baby, why are you staying back? I can slacken the sails if you're afraid to go forward for your suntan."

"When my man says he wants to ogle, he gets to ogle." Saying that, Christina nonchalantly removed her bikini, as if it was a commonplace occurrence, and set herself on her tummy right beside Noel. Her feet were right over his crotch.

"Oh! My God! Baby, you drive me insane! You make me so happy! And you are always SO beautiful!" Noel had to stay focused on skipping, of course, but he did have a free hand and the love of his life, naked, right next to him. He let his hand roam all over her legs and body. When the circumference of her buttocks was properly chartered, he just kept his hand there, caressing, pinching, patting, and caressing some more. He heard mumbled words of appreciation and kept at it, thrilled and excited.

Christina then looked at him, seemingly annoyed, and turned over. "Now look at what you've done!" Noel was now being presented a formidable ebony erection.

He whispered to her "you truly are a force of nature..." before starting to caress her penis with his hand and softly coating it with her precum. When he was sure he was hearing her moaning and her breathing quicken, he started a sensual and affectionate pumping action on her rock-hard penis. He managed, with great difficulty, to keep on sailing and act with detachment about his sexual task, to their mutual amusement.

But Christina was very much into his tender loving care and her moaning soon increased to grunts and yells. "YES! HOU BABY! HAARGGH! AHA THAT FEEEELS GOOOD!!!" She rocked her hips upwards to meet his downwards caresses.

That got Noel to increase his rhythm and to whisper "I love you, baby... cum for me please". That set her off.

"HAAAA! Cummmminnng! Faster, baby, faster faster faster pleaaaase!" And Noel figured, if he had been watching, that his hand was jerking her off in a blur just about then. A final "YESSSSSS!!!" was topped off with the feeling of cum flowing on his hand and Noel stopped his caresses before she became too sensitive. "Now THAT is what call sun tanning!" She said while scooping her cum and licking her fingers clean. She did keep two sticky fingers for Noel to lick. "Baby, you're too good to me!"

She then lowered herself on her cushion, but now facing Noel, her head on his lap. "You know, baby... speaking of ogling, I must say you look really delicious in your summertime tan. It makes me sad I didn't know you yet when you were at college. I would have loved cheering you in one of your lacrosse games."

"Unfortunately, you would have never seen me."

"How come?" She had a pouty look.

"Well, I don't know if, in Alfred, college lacrosse is as big as college football, but the players are sure as hell just as big! I managed to make backup goalie... so I trained and managed to play practice games." He noticed a sorry look on Christina. "No regrets, babe... it did net me a partial scholarship and kept me interacting with people. I think dad was proud of that as much as when I told him I pledged Phi Beta Kappa." Christina had an admiring look of love that showed even through her sunglasses, which was still the only apparel she was wearing, much to Noel's delight. "My love, at times like these, I still can't believe how beautiful and sexy you are. You make me feel so lucky to be yours!"

Without a word, she turned over and lowered his trunks, freeing his erection and still-pink shaven balls. "You know, baby... it's my first time outside... I feel wicked!" She snickered until the moment she swallowed his cock whole.

Noel was blown away. "Who's too goood to whoooohooo?" This blowjob Christina wanted to make special. Not teasing, not nasty, just... loving. She lowered herself on his cock slowly, making a subtle vacuum with her lips, smoothing his shaft with her tongue, fondling his balls with her hand, letting his glans tickle her throat without gag. She was bringing him to orgasm slowly, but very surely. Each breath of Noel's was punctuated by an "OHMYGOD!" He was shaking in place and struggling to keep his eyes open and his focus on the approach to his destination.

She swallowed without a sound the proceeds of his screaming orgasm and kissed him with a shy smile. Noel could swear she was blushing as she spoke with a soft voice full of fondness. "Thank you, baby. For all this and for making me so happy since we discovered ourselves." The week had been, indeed, a pure honeymoon of happiness, with Noel waiting for her, every evening after her shift, with a frosted glass of her now favorite light beer, a foot massage and a warm supper. They had yet to find a limit to their romantic antics and she joined in on conversations about their future. They agreed to keep backgammon as a strictly sailing tradition, so they kept the karate-free evenings for provisions, a walk outside and a movie. All was good in their world.

"One of these days, honey, I will be the one with the original phrase for which YOU will owe ME copyrights... but not today it seems." Noel kissed her again, a quick kiss of dismissal. "Now take the helm please. I need to lower the sails and you're dropping the anchor today... I haven't been here in years and I need to sound the bottom before we anchor in."

She dressed and did as told, perplexed. The anchorage he chose in the bottom of Mallett's bay was indeed a gorgeous sight, a much wooded area marked only by a rocky cliff. There was almost no beach to speak of. After he was satisfied and gave the signal, Frenchie's Appeal was anchored and Noel shut off the engine, with a big smile across his face.

"All right, baby, this is a lovely spot, but what makes it so special for your childhood memories?"

Noel smiled and pointed ashore. "The cliff jumping, baby. There's a solid 12 ft. of water under there and I never tired of taking that leap."

"You want us to jump from up there?"

"Hmm hmm"

After lowering the swimming ladder and the dinghy, Noel was putting on the mainsail cover when he heard. "That's a very nice plan, baby... but there is still the unresolved matter that I'm still horny... and I still feel wicked!" When he lowered his eyes, he saw her dangling her naked tushy, bent over the rudder. She had obviously checked for prying eyes while he was preparing the boat. "Come and get it, honeyyyy! This is JUST for youhouuu!"

"Baby, you will be the death of me... and I will die happy!" He walked to her, still one hand for the boat, before stripping and kissing her dangling cheeks. He saw that her sphincter was already lubricated so he wasted no time and presented it his quickly hardening cock. He pushed in slowly, with little friction, and when he was all in, he said so in quick breaths. "I'm all in... baby... all in... in your ass... and in life... God I love you!"

"Mmmmrrrghhh! It feels strong and hard, baby... give it to me good and deep, please." And Noel proceeded to do just that, with long and strong strokes that speared her repeatedly, to her yelling delight. He was indeed getting better: not suffering from performance anxiety vastly improved their already amazing sex life. He was giving her a nice long ride, all the while caressing her back and her jiggling breasts.

"Baby, this is fantastic! You make me feel so good! I'm the kid and you make me feel like the greatest lover in the world! Hmm!!! This is good! I love you, baby! I will always love..."

A sudden and thunderous howl from Christina marked her coming orgasm. The scream shook Noel to his soul, but he kept the presence of mind to check in on her penis, which was rock-hard, throbbing and drooling precum. He jerked her off in tempo with his own thrusts and she went ballistic. "AAAh!!! OOOH!!! EEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Nothing but grunts and screams. She struggled to keep her footing over the rudder. Then both cocks sputtered in unison.