Against the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Houhouuu! You're my well of passioooon - I like that image!" Noel had a relaxed smile. Clearly, he was both content and pleased with himself.

"That may be... but there is the matter of retribution to settle, young man! On the bed! Now!" Noel did as ordered, and the relaxed smile had left his face. This time, Christina put all her oral expertise to put him through slow torture, even agony if she could manage it. She was pitiless and kept lapping his cock to full erection, right on the brink, then move away to kiss his chest or legs and wait for it to subside, only to return to his shivering knob. She kept her hands to his and forbade any intervention... poor Noel could only whimper and beg.

"Geeez! Baby! Have mercy on your loved one! Let me cuuummmm! I'm just about crazy frustrated!!! Remember I love you!" He was desolate by the smile of malice he got in quiet response, while she lapped his shaft. One. More. Time.

(Poor baby, I'm sorry... but I'm having waaaay too much fun!)

It was a misstep, not mercy, which ended Noel's torment. Christina tickled the nerve ending of his glans with the tip of her tongue just a wee bit too long. The reaction was immediate and irreversible: she heard him scream "Haaaa! Thank youuuu!" And she had to hurry and cap his glans with her lips to harvest his twitching cumshot. "Thank you... ohmygod thank you... you were killing me, honey..."

"Well, let that be a lesson!" She then proceeded to signal that all was forgiven with a cum-filled kiss. Noel did not shy away and eagerly returned it. Christina was amazed again and wondered just how far she could push the limit of their sex life as Noel seemed fearless, no matter what he claimed.

Noel broke the kiss, still panting a little. "You are... absolutely... amazing, but I have a promise... to keep... now." After another kiss, this one all about tenderness, with only lips caressing, Noel gently undid the top buttons of her pajamas to expose her breasts in full glory. He then stopped all he was doing. He admired. He gasped. "You are so beautiful, baby..." he let that idea hang and cupped her breasts for the first time, his hands softly caressing her skin while he weighed them and massaged them, taking care not to squeeze or maul - maybe later if she asks for it, he thought. "May I continue?"

Christina was mollified by his worship and only managed to let out a soft moan as an approval. It was her turn now to wonder if she was dreaming. After all these years of self-searching, plus those of protecting herself from scorn or disgust, the uncompromising love from Noel seemed too good to be true. And yet, there was no denying her bliss, as the jolts of pleasure from his kissing and gently biting her nipples would surely be waking her up if indeed she was dreaming. Her breasts were pert, large and by now quite wet from all his kissing - Noel obviously was intent on kissing their entire area. He licked their underside and slowed on the almost imperceptible scar marking the implant procedure. His hands, lips and even teeth were all busy and nowhere else than on her breasts; this stimulation was bringing Christina to the brink of lust madness.

(I can't believe this! I'm hard again! How can he be so GOOOOD?)

"Baby! You are too good to me! Please keep doing all those marvelous things and I'll try something, OK? Tell me if you don't like it." Her voice was shy and expectant, as if she was a young ingenue trying to please an older boyfriend. She moved herself on the bed, under him, and when she felt the warmth of both their cocks in contact, she cupped them with her hands and started jerking them slowly, letting Noel appreciate the feeling of his first frot.

His response was unequivocal. "Wow! Baby! This is fantastiiic!!! Don't you dare stop! I love youuuu!!!" Since both had already come twice, this third round lasted quite a while, with Noel on his knees and elbows worshipping her breasts and Christina on her back frotting them faster and faster. She eventually felt that familiar tremor in both cocks and she was utterly mesmerized.

"Noel, baby! I don't believe it but I'm cumming agaiiin!!! Haaa! Are you cummminnnng too, baby? Pleaaaase cum with meeee!"

"It's in your hands, skipper! Bring us hooommme! God, this is GoOOd!" And they both came, Christina feeling this last offering of their mixed cum slowly pooling on her chest. As soon as Noel got a hold on his breathing, he silently lowered his head and started to lick her clean. Christina's heart was bursting from all this attention and she was feeling her eyes moisten from the emotion.

"Baby, I LOVE YOU SO VERRRY MUCH! And I feel SO GOOD!" She then caressed and kissed his hair while he was finishing his touch of tender loving care. Her breathing was deep and heavy. "Darling, my beautiful darling, please believe me when I say that I just had the most amazing sexual experience of my life... I just can't wait for tonight!"

When Noel was done swallowing the proceeds of their loving, he replied. "Sweetheart, I believe I owe you copyrights again."

"Backgammon?" She whispered like a partner in crime.

"Lead the way, skipper."

And, under the humdrum of the rainfall tapping on the cabin roof and hatches, they passed a magical afternoon where Noel lost another down payment on a future restaurant outing. Between the laughs, Noel did manage to ponder and bring up their future. "Honey, please don't take it wrong, because I do know what I wish for, but I also want to stay true to my word: do you want us to keep our separate places for now?"

"Baby, I love that you remain so honest, transparent and respectful but, believe me, if you are not in bed with me Sunday night, I will take it very wrong indeed. You obviously know that you have won me all over so please stop questioning our boundaries... after tonight, there will be none left."

"Hmmm... would you believe that, now that we have made it, that we are together at last, it's my turn to be afraid?"

"Of what, baby?"

"Of time... of losing you. I understand now, of course, why you were so guarded of your person but, believe me for having watched you all these months, even with your secret, you remain an incredible person of mind-blowing beauty and I will always have the knowledge of all these patients which will have crushes on you and pine for you, like I did. Christina darling, you are my first love and I want it forever and I will work at it forever... but forever can be a long time. I'm afraid you will get tired of me - or of reassuring me - and it would kill me to lose you."

"Please don't say that, Noel. I am, in fact, living proof that lightning can strike twice, but I understand that is not what you need to hear from me right now. Baby, you have just navigated the roughest waters with me, to quote you. What you have willingly done for me, to make me happy, makes you one in a million. All these times when you asked for my week-end plans, I always knew you were selfless and only thinking about me. During your recovery, you always wanted to be so strong and I always felt you were doing it for me, to ease MY life. From the very beginning, I have always been touched by your resolve and kindness. Noel, you really did open an entire new life for me with your invitation, but I was already sure we both cared for each other when I accepted it. And that was all before you became my friend and lover. So please don't ever worry, baby, I am very happy to say you are the keeper of my heart, my ONLY one, and I will be very happy reminding you that every morning or every night... or both."

"Do you remember, when I first asked you to come, I asked if you would dispel the ghosts?"

"I do. I never thought you were serious, though; you were, weren't you?"

"Yes I was. I know you asked me not to be melodramatic, but I really need you to know this for a fact: you did dispel the ghosts and you did save my life. I healed for you. Since you've come aboard, I think about the future again; I do all the time now. Plus, I don't dream of the fire anymore. On top of all that, you make me happy. I know I cannot have ALL that impact on you, but I will try for the remainder of my days to be a positive force for you."

"Wow... sweetheart, I don't know what to say..."

"How about whether or not you accept my doubling?"

"Beaver."

"I was hoping you would say that! I redouble again - raccoon, I believe you called this - and, at last, I have a shot at real money!" But Noel lost again. He was laughing to tears about it.

Since Christina wanted to cook a warm meal and the barbecue was not an option, Noel showed her how to operate the propane stove and oven. The small roast she cooked turned out to be delicious and the choice of red wine inspired. Their first candlelight dinner turned out as magical as both of them had hoped. After the meal, Christina was nervous again, not knowing how to approach the subject of their upcoming night together. Noel got her off-balance again. He started a new musical selection and looked at her, trying to look dashing in his flannel pajamas. "May I have this dance, please?"

"Baby, we're in pajamas and slippers..."

"We're inside a boat with barely 10 sq. ft. of dance area. I figure pajamas will do." And then he bowed. When he saw her curtsy her approval, his smile lit up and he snuggled close to her. The musical selection was romantic, if not subtle: "Stand by Me" followed by "I Want to Know what Love Is" and rounded up by "You Are so Beautiful". They moved together slowly, were almost constantly kissing and murmured sweet nothings and promises of everlasting love. When they were done dancing, Noel murmured "It's time."

"You are right, baby... and thank you; this moment was heavenly."

The mini-shower of a boat lavatory is not the most comfortable place to teach anal hygiene but Christina had some time to think it over and it turned out all right, if only a bit clinical. "Wait for tomorrow night, in the shower: if I'm not too dizzy, I will make it up to you, I promise."

"I know you will, honey." Noel was trying to look calm but he was fidgety with trepidation. Christina had made the bed while he was getting himself ready. Noel looked straight into her eyes, as if trying to gaze into her soul. He whispered "God, I love you so much" before kissing her, a kiss of passion during which his tongue meant to ask permission to undress her. When his fingers where on her pajama buttons, he asked, full of hope "may I?" Christina bowed her head in approval. And so Noel opened up her pajamas, making sure he was kissing every area of revealed flesh.

Maybe in reverence to the moment, Christina was a bit intimidated and only dared to whisper. "Come, baby... there is not much head room in the cabin so you will have to make love to me on top. It will be easier with a pillow under my butt... there, good, now go look at it, go meet your cock's new home." She still felt a little lewd saying so and hoped she didn't go over the top. To his credit, Noel understood her wish, kissed her cock on the way and then started kissing and licking her sphincter. "MMMhhhmmm! Yes, baby. You are doing great... you can probe it with your tongue if you want... mmm... or use fingeeerrrs."

Noel did indeed probe with his tongue, to get a feeling of this opening that was behaving very differently than the lips of his few former trysts. This initial exploration was almost puzzling but his heart was bursting from hearing the reaction he was eliciting from his beloved. "Hou! Yea baby... that's good! Real good! Haa! Yes! Use a finger now, please, go deeper, deeper please!"

Noel laughed inwardly at himself for taking a second to wonder which finger to use. He finally pushed in, softly gliding on his tongue's saliva and, instinctively, making circular and to-and-fro motions. Christina's reaction increased both in tempo and volume. "YESSS! HAA! Good, baby! Hou! Hou! Hou! Hou! Haaa, yes!!! Take it that way, baby! Yes! Right... there! Mwwaaagh!!! OH Gog oh God, yes! You're rubbing my pr...ostate! HAAA! God, you're doing greaaat, baby!" Noel was getting seriously aroused from all this appreciation, plus the feeling of her hands gently caressing his hair and neck.

Christina, just before losing herself again, begged him to stop. She instructed him, panting "...I'm ready baby, I'm SO ready... use some lube on your cock and finger some in my ass, then take me, stud!"

"Honey, do... you... want me to use... protection?"

Christina's laugh was purely comical. "Nice thought, rotten timing! No, baby, I know all about your blood work and I know mine." She was trying to put that question out of the way almost in a single breath. "I am yours... all yours... and you are all mine. No boundaries." She was actually lubricating his penis while settling that issue. "Now COME!" That was an order.

It was Noel's turn to whisper. "Remember I love you." Even at the first contact between his glans and her sphincter, his body got a hint of the heat emanating from her insides. Noel took a deep breath and pushed. There was little friction; there was ample resistance, to which he was unaccustomed. But the instant yell of bliss from Christina blew away any reservation - he figured he must be doing all right. He kept on pushing, slowly, wanting to ask if he was hurting her but he couldn't place a word edgewise so much she was wailing her ecstasy.

When he stopped, all in and his lower chest feeling the contact of her own erection, Christina spurred him on. "God, baby you're fantastic!!! Come on, give it to me!!! You make me feel so GOOD!!!"

"Baby, I'm just too excited... I'm sorry but I won't last..."

"DON'T CAAARRRE!!! FUCK MEEE!" He was really making her wild. Noel started a slow stroke, marked by grunts, "YES" or "FUCK" at each interval. He also felt her hands start to rake his back, and that did it.

Almost regretfully, he warned "cumminnnng, baby!" and erupted - yes, that's how it felt - in her. He noticed his erection was not receding quickly, so he stayed lodged in her love canal as long as he could. When their breathing returned to normal, he mumbled. "I'm sorry baby; I wish I could have been better for you."

She was touched. "Baby, a first time is not meant for me, it's meant for you. Did YOU like it? Your cock obviously did... but what about you?"

"It was great, sweetheart. YOU are great. But I still wish I could have made love to you instead of this quick... fuck."

She noted his hesitation. "But you did love me. Don't hold it against me if you make me wild and I lose my tongue, baby... that wasn't a fuck to me, it was the love of my life trying to make me feel good. And you did. And you have a lifetime to be better... whatever that means. But now, though, you still have me hard as a rock so... last chance, bucko: you can scream sodomy and swim for the woods!" Behind the banter, Noel had never seen such tenderness in her eyes and smile. He was mollified on the spot.

"Christina, honey, I love you... and we promised ourselves no boundaries after tonight. Take me. Be good to me." He was, once more, the fearless one.

"All right... just try to relax. I'm very excited so I probably won't last long in your virgin ass." Noel was in no condition to point out that these two sentences in sequence were counter-productive. She lubed one of her fingers and probed in, slowly but firmly. She stopped every time she saw discomfort in his expression but, as soon as he felt accustomed to this new presence, he was spurring her on. "Make love to me, baby! Now, please!"

"I am so lucky to be yours, Noel..." And she presented her cock to his lubricated asshole and she pushed, to an instant wince. She stopped, only to feel, amazed, his hands trying to reach her buttocks to entice her on. She kept on pushing and, in fact, she was having a hard time composing with the pressure and heat of his love canal. Both were breathing hard and deep. When she made it to the base of her cock, she screamed. "Oh my, baby! Your ass feels so GOOOD! I never want to leave it! God, this feels GREAAT!" She then felt his hands cupping her face. He was looking at her, with wet eyes, and drew her in for a kiss.

She felt his heart thumping in his chest, almost bursting for real, and she was overcome with emotion when he whispered. "I love you so much... claim me... make me yours." And he took a deep breath while she started long slow strokes. She pushed softly at first but his ever increasing grunts drove her mad with lust again and she started skewering him with solid thrusts, each marked by a loud yell of blissful pain. She came in him, right then and there, no warning no nothing. An explosion of cum that left her shaking on top of him. When she came back to her senses, Christina could hear muffled sobbing and she turned her head, on the edge of despair, to meet his gaze. She was dreading to see pain, she saw beatitude instead. "Christina, you were incredible... you got me hard again! And I want you SO much! Please let me make love to you now..." she gasped in relief and lust all at once.

"Baby, I love you so much it hurts... and you never have to ask, ever again, to love me..." She tried again for banter, with a shy smile "...even if it's to bend me over the kitchen sink while I do dishes, you get to have me when and where you want, you got that, honey?"

Noel signaled his understanding with a torrid kiss that left nothing to the imagination. Then he positioned his penis and tried penetrating her. He stopped to add a little lubricant and went back at it. This time he got comfortable. As soon as he was set in his motion, on top of her, he went back to kiss her and then some... soon Christina felt Noel crushing himself against her, pressing his arms, his chest, even his legs that were almost intertwined with hers... he was intent on achieving contact all over her. She was overwhelmed by all this coupling, not to mention the jolts of pleasure from the rhythmic shafting that was plowing her prostate. All she could do was grunt inside their kiss and signal her bliss with her tongue, hands and feet... and she did, constantly.

All of a sudden, her grunts turned into throaty yelps and her hands froze in place, shaking on the top of his back. Mere seconds afterwards, Noel broke the kiss to yell his own impending orgasm. "EEAAAAWWWW! Cumminnng babyyy!" And cum he did, in nice long jets, in her ass. Again, he tried to stay lodged in as long as he could. When he realized that all his weight was on her, he almost leapt aside. "Oh God! I'm so sorry, baby... are you alright?"

"Oooooo yeaaaa, baby... I'm more than all right... this feat you can do forever and ever and ever... whew! I'm still seeing stars!"

"Come on, don't jest! I'm just a kid; I couldn't be THAT good... unless we're talking about lack of oxygen!" He was sneering.

"YOU don't jest, honey! You have just taken me to a place of mythology, and it's your first night of intimacy with me... believe me, you scare the shit out of me... and right now that includes the literal meaning! Let me go to the toilet and we can talk about it later, OK?" Noel stepped aside and waited on the bed, with a mixture of pride and perplexity. When she came back, she told the tale of Salmacis and Hermaphroditus.

"The Greeks had a tale for hermaphrodites?"

"Well, yes, but it was not meant in a kinky or lewd way, it was meant as a symbol of blessing marriage, of union."

"And I made you feel like that?"

"No, you FELT like that, honey, like you were merging with me! It was amazing and even transcending. I still have goose bumps... and look at our chests: I came! You gave me a prostate orgasm, stud!"

"Wow! Well I can't take credit for the story, but I am really touched you feel that way... because in a way that IS how I feel... I love you that much." He was trailing a finger on her skin, caressing her breast and really not helping with her goose bumps. "So... do you want to do something else now, my love?"