Agent in Distress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, good," said the magistrate. "Girls, lay down a mat for our guest, make him comfortable." Lana watched in anxious fascination as the slave girls lay down a long mat, and the male slave lay down on it on his back. Her eyes naturally flicked to the limp but substantial male member between his legs. He was hairless, shaved she deduced, and she forced herself to look away. There would be a demonstration, no doubt, probably by the two slave girls. Whatever they had planned, she wanted no part of it.

Then she saw the slave girls placing a smaller square mat next to the prone slave's waist, and before she could ponder the meaning of that, she suddenly felt the strong grip of the helpers on her arms, guiding her to the mat. "W-wait!" said Lana, but they forced her down to her knees on the mat. The male slave was watching her, and her eyes caught sight of movement - it was his manhood, it moved, jerking slightly, as if coming alive.

"She's a beauty, isn't she?" said the magistrate. Lana realized he was speaking to the slave, when the man answered, his voice deep and masculine.

"Yes, Master," said the slave.

"Would you like to use her, slave?" said the magistrate.

"Most certainly, Master," said the slave eagerly. His cock flicked again, and Lana's eyes widened, for it had swollen in size, and was now lifting off his thigh, raising slightly into the air. Lana suddenly felt anxious. If this was a demonstration by the slave girls, why was she the one kneeling so close to him?

"Now then, little one," said the magistrate, bringing his own square mat and coming to sit down next to Lana. She turned to look at him with trepidation. "If you wish to be released from this evaluation, and remain a free woman, you will bring this slave to arousal. If you are unable or unwilling to do that, you will have failed the third and final stage, and you will be declared a slave, with all rights and privileges removed, forever. So what will it be, pride or obedience?"

Lana looked at him in confusion. It was a trick, it must have been. "Sir," she said, choosing her words carefully. "If I refuse, you say you will enslave me. If I agree and do as you wish, that would be the behavior of an obedient slave. Wouldn't I be passing your test in that case, rather than failing? In either case, you wouldn't let me go, I'm guessing . . ."

The magistrate paused silent, looking at her. Then finally, he broke into laughter, making Lana frown in confusion. When he was done, he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Congratulations, Miss Torina," he said. "You have passed the evaluation. You are a smart one, no doubt."

Lana looked at him, skeptically, her eyebrows furrowed. "You mean I am free to go?"

The magistrate looked at her and smiled. "I'm afraid not. You see, when a subject fails stage one and two, she has already been deemed slave material. The third stage is really a test of suitability and desirability. There is no passing the third stage, it is simply a question of in which manner you fail." He looked at Lana's crestfallen expression. "Now now, girl," he said, "did you really think we'd let a Calambrian female of your exceptional desirability pass this test? You are an extremely rare commodity, fit for Lord Nikos himself. We see your kind once in five years if we're lucky. You had failed before you even started the evaluation."

Lana's head was whirling. They'd never intended to let her pass! She'd endured all their nonsense for nothing! "You bastard!" she murmured. Suddenly she began to struggle in her bonds, getting to her feet and trying to shrug out of the rope. It was of course impossible, and the two helpers quickly grabbed her. "No, let go of me!" cried Lana, fear overcoming her calm, driving her to panic. All the while the magistrate was grinning at her, his cruel countenance speaking of all the things he'd do to her. With her abilities gone, Warrick mortally wounded and nowhere to be found, and now being declared a slave, Lana felt a terrifying helplessness overcome her, the panic welling up and making it hard to breathe. She'd never felt so vulnerable, her bound, terribly aroused body nearly naked, in the control of cruel men, skilled in the torment of female slaves, and now she was one of their subjects, stripped of the protections of a free woman. Her panic made her struggle in the grip of the helpers as they forced her back to her knees. They were so strong, and without her abilities, she couldn't budge their grips. The magistrate was clearly enjoying her panicked struggling, but she couldn't stop herself, the fear driving away rationality. She had to escape, her body was betraying her at every turn. Lana tried to get up, to free one of her legs for a kick, but the helpers kept her in place, kneeling on the mat. After a minute of struggling, she finally she stopped fighting, exhausted and turned to look at her captor. "Please, you can't do this!" she pleaded, looking at the magistrate. "J-just let me go, I-I won't tell anyone!"

The magistrate chuckled, "I'm sure you won't." He reached up to gently caress her face, and Lana was too overwhelmed to even resent his touch. "Now, now, girl, there's no need to fear us. We want what's best for you, remember? We will fulfill your deepest desires, that is what we're here for."

Lana looked at him as if he had two heads, but she wondered if he believed what he was saying. She shook her head, "No! You've got it all wrong, I—I won't make a good slave, trust me!"

The magistrate patted her on the head. "Don't underestimate yourself. You'll make a lovely slave, I can assure you. You have all the right attributes. And we will help you in your goal." He placed his hands on her head, and gently but firmly turned her head to face the male slave, his cock now flaccid again. The magistrate continued, gesturing to the male slave. "Now Miss Torina, we've gone through all this trouble, why don't you go ahead with your task of arousing our guest here. Any way you like," he added, agreeably.

After a moment, the words sank in, and Lana turned to look at him in confusion. "W-what? You still want me to do this?"

"Of course," said the magistrate. "In fact, you will find your pleasure increased, now that you are in bondage."

"Well I won't," said Lana, squaring her shoulders. "I've already failed your charade of a test," she said, disdain for the word. "Why should I?"

"Because," answered the magistrate patiently, "if you don't, you will be punished, of course. The punishment is usually worse than the task, nore does it let you escape the task."

Lana looked at him. She imagined the punishment would involve a whip, or some instrument of pain. She thought that was preferable to defiling herself in front of all these people. "Well, I don't care, I'm not doing it," she said, with finality. The magistrate simply shrugged, and turned moving over to one of the walls. He opened a cabinet, which Lana could see was filled with hanging implements - whips, clamps, rods similar to the applicator. She looked away, not wanting to see the twisted tools of sadistic men. She looked up when the magistrate had returned to her side. He was holding a whip, a wooden handle with a dozen strands hanging from it. They looked like leather, perhaps.

He came to his knees beside her, holding up the whip between them. "Now Miss Torina, because you are new, and because I'm quite fond of you, I will give you a choice that a slave never gets. Will you choose the whip? Or would you like my helpers to play with your body a bit? You may choose your punishment."

Lana looked at him. The sadist wanted her to choose her own punishment, perhaps as a psychological tool, to get her to take ownership of her own training. "I will not choose," she said, firmly.

"If you will not choose, we will use both,' said the magistrate, flashing his cruel grin at her.

Lana's lips made a tight seal. He was truly demented. She knew the answer was easy. She'd been trained to withstand pain, while she seemed to have little success at withstanding pleasure. "I choose the whip," she said, finally. The magistrate nodded, then he stood, moving back to the wall, where he returned the whip. Then he walked back, looking down at her.

"Give her five minutes of play," he ordered. Grinning, the two men came to her side and made themselves comfortable.

"What are you doing?" exclaimed Lana. "I chose the whip."

The magistrate smiled. "Yes, you do not fear the whip, as I suspected. Some free woman turn into willing slaves at the first touch of the whip. But you are different. I imagine you are strong with pain, while we can clearly see you are weak when it comes to pleasure. And I am glad, I take no joy in using the whip on a female. There are so many more interesting items in that cabinet, should it become necessary."

Lana gaped at him. He was a dangerous man, and she cursed herself for ever falling under his control. She needed to escape this place, and soon! Then she jumped, as two sets of hands came to her body. Fingers trailed up her side, while another hand moved her hair aside and softly caressed her neck. She jumped as a helper slowly ran another hand across her tense, flat belly, to rub up her side again, gently making a circle at the side of her breast. The touches were not intimate, yet seemed to tickle and tease, making her twitch and jump. She'd squirm away from one helper's hands, only to be set upon by the man on the other side. It went on for several minutes, and she wondered why they weren't touching her breasts like before.

"If you wish them to touch you more deeply, you need only ask," informed the magistrate.

Lana glared up at him. "You must be mad," she hissed. Then her eyes widened as the magistrate squatted down beside her. He reached up and grasped her jaw, turning her head.

"In time, we will have to address your tone," he warned, his face devoid of humor. "If a slave spoke to her Master in such a tone, she would be severely punished."

"You're not my Master," retorted Lana.

"Am I not?" said the magistrate. "You are now my property. I could order these men to rape you. Or that slave. Or I could order a dozen slaves to take your use. Then bring you back here to resume your training. Anything I wish. I truly am your Master."

Lana's mouth fell open, for she saw in his eyes that those were no idle threats. Without her abilities, she'd be unable to stop him. Her belly sank, dangling above a pit with no bottom. She'd never felt so fearful. Lana looked away quickly, not wishing him to see her expression. Then the magistrate patted her on the shoulder. "But do not fret, there is no need for such threats, I simply am explaining your state to you in as clear terms as possible. First things first, you have so much to learn, such as the proper way to kneel. Men, help her." The men had stopped touching her, and were reaching for her legs. Two strong hands spread her legs where she knelt, and she yelped in surprise. They spread her thighs to about an arm's width, and the position made her feel exposed. Warrick had given her training in this, but Lana found it far more difficult to do such things before three strange men.

"That's better. A slave has nothing to hide from her masters, and she must provide easy access to herself. You will adopt this posture whenever you kneel." Then one of the helpers placed a hand in the middle of her back, pressing forward. Her breasts jutted out, and she blushed at the humiliating stance they'd forced her into. "Yes," said the magistrate, "you must present your breasts as well, just like that. Your breasts are large enough it may seem unnecessary, but you will do it anyway."

Lana blushed in humiliation at the reminder of how much her chest had grown. It felt absurd to be kneeling with her legs wide open, and her chest pushed out. Again she was silently grateful they were here on Dellune, so that none of her fellow students or instructors could see her in such a shameful pose.

Then Lana tensed, for the magistrate was moving behind her and squatting down. "W-what are you doing?" she asked, nervously.

"It seems simple, this position, does it not? But you must learn to hold the proper position, despite whatever is done to you," said the magistrate. Then suddenly, she felt his hands moving around her from behind, to slide under her top and cup her breasts. Lana tensed, steeled herself, but it was impossible to prepare herself as his hands began to squeeze and fondle her lobes. She squirmed in his grip, and was rewarded with a hard squeeze of her nipples that made her cry out. "You are losing your pose, Miss Torina," scolded the magistrate. "You must keep your chest pressed forward. Try again."

"Go to hell," said Lana without thinking. "Ohh!" she gasped as the magistrate pulled hard on her tender nipples, stretching them. Then he gave them three hard squeezes. "Gah!" she choked, her thighs jerking in an involuntary response. "Alright! I'll do it!" Swallowing her shame, she pushed her chest out, grimacing when the magistrate voiced his approval. His hands went back to fondling her breasts, moving them about, feeling their weight, hefting them as if weighing fruits at the market. Lana blushed in humiliation as she was toyed with in a myriad of ways. The hands on her breasts were a slow, pleasurable buildup, mixed with a sharp stab of pleasure when he would flick or rub her nipples. Her breathing had become ragged and heavy, and she found herself losing her pose.

"Ahh!" she choked when she felt the sharp mix of pain and pleasure as he pinched her tender nubs. Quickly, she pressed out her chest to avoid receiving another tweak of her now swollen and over-sensitized peaks. She jumped then when she felt his lips moving against her bare shoulder. The sensual feel of his lips on her bare skin made her shiver.

"That's better, you're learning," purred the magistrate. His fingers swirled about her nipples, ending with a gentle tweak, and Lana's thighs clenched, closing slightly as she moaned despite herself. "You must also remember to keep your legs wide," said the magistrate. Then she jumped, as two hands came to rest inside her knees on her lower thighs. The helpers slowly slid their hands up her thighs, approaching her panty-clad juncture, and Lana trembled at the proximity of the touches to her warm, moist center. She sighed in relief as the hands stopped short of touching her panties, then she tensed as they began doodling slow circles around her inner thighs.

"Look upon the male slave, Miss Torina," said the magistrate. She forgotten about the slave in front of her, and she looked over and gasped, for his cock had grown in size, and was now nearly vertical. "Magnificent, isn't it," said the magistrate. "And he is one of the smaller ones."

Lana found her eyes unable to look away. She'd never been seen a man's cock in such a manner, erect like a tower. It fascinated her despite her wish to look away.

"It is good that you find the sight pleasing, for your life as a pleasure slave will revolve around achieving just this state in a man, by being pleasing to your masters and arousing their desire," said the magistrate.

Lana blushed, realizing that the slave was aroused by watching her being touched. She shook her head. "That is no life! Why don't you achieve that by using your own hand," she added. She instantly regretted it, for the magistrate squeezed her nipples hard, holding the tight grip while she squirmed and cried out in pain.

"Push out your chest, slave!" barked the magistrate, his fingers still tightly gripped on their throbbing targets. Lana quickly complied, gasping for breath as the pain filled her mind.

"Please, stop!" she choked, "I-I will be good!"

"I will be good, Master," corrected the magistrate, giving her no letup.

"I will be good, Master!" she cried, a tear dribbling down her cheek. Finally he let go, and Lana sank, gasping for breath.

"Do not forget your pose!" ordered the magistrate, nodding as the girl quickly resumed her humiliating posture, her chest pushed out and heaving with each breath. "Good!" said the magistrate. "You are doing well! Now let's up the difficulty a little."

Lana's eyes went wide, and just then she jumped and gasped as a finger slid along the center of her panty-covered mound. Her thighs slammed shut to ward off the intrusion, and then she realized that was their intent. She tensed, expecting an assault on her poor abused nipples, but instead the helpers simply pulled her knees apart again. Then they both began touching her over her panties, and Lana squirmed, gasping at the delicious sensations. They alternated from using the soft parts of their fingers, to using a fingernail to scratch over her panties. Her legs trembled, wanting to close, but two hands on her knees were there to help her keep the right posture.

"Gah!" she cried as her nipples were pinched. She'd pulled in her chest without thinking and she quickly pushed it out again, keeping the proper pose.

"Good," said the magistrate. "It is difficult for new slaves to remember everything, but you will learn in time."

Lana whimpered, shaking her head. She didn't want to learn, didn't want to become a good slave! But the things they did when she disobeyed made the hard road so difficult. She told herself there was no harm in complying for now, and she would escape at the first chance. She would outwardly appear obedient, while maintaining her inner independent sense of self. It was a difficult and confusing line to walk, but she had to do it to retain her sanity.

Lana's thighs clenched as the unceasing touches overwhelmed her, but she strained to keep her legs apart in the proper pose. "P-please, s-stop touching me," she pleaded, "I've learned my l-lesson, I will maintain my pose!" She hated the sound of herself being obedient, and even more, she hated the way her obedience seemed to stoke her desire even further.

"Good, I am pleased," said the magistrate. He gestured to the two helpers and they stopped, removing their hands. Lana breathed a heavy sigh of relief, careful to maintain her pose. "Are you ready to resume your task, slave?" he added. "The slave before you has been eagerly awaiting your touch."

Lana gasped as she saw the slave's cock waving in the air. It looked so large, and when her mind wandered to unbidden thoughts, she quickly pushed them out of her head. She needed to get out of there, things were escalating too quickly. She opened her mind to her abilities, and then cringed at the pain. Maybe less than before, but her abilities were still blanked off. She likely needed a good night's rest and they would return.

"The slave is likely too large for you to service with your virginal flesh," said the magistrate, "so we will allow you to service him as you please. You must bring out his seed, bring him to release, that is your task."

Lana's face reddened, and she turned to look at him. "Here, in front of all these people?" she said, incredulous.

The magistrate nodded. "You would prefer the privacy of a princess' castle suite? You are a slave, you must perform wherever you are, whatever the circumstance. Isn't that right, girls?" he added, looking at the two kneeling slave girls.

Lana had forgotten about them, and she glanced over to find the poor women looked nearly as flushed and uncomfortable as she did. Apparently, watching Lana's torment was hard on them as well. They both nodded, "Yes, Master." Their voices sounded a bit strained to Lana's ears.

"I—I could never do such a thing!" squeaked Lana. She didn't want to sound indignant and offend the two slave girls. Then she had a realization. "Even if I wanted to, my hands are bound, you'd have to release them if I'm to touch this slave," she added, keeping any sign of hope out of her voice. This was her chance, the opportunity to escape that she knew would come.