Agent in Distress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Newly acquired slaves are always bound," said the magistrate matter-of-factly. "I'm afraid I cannot break that rule for you. You must simply find another way."

Lana looked at the magistrate in confusion. Another way without her hands, how could she possibly . . . then she remembered her flashback to her time with Victor, and she gasped. Her eyes went wide, "Oh no . . . I . . . I could never!!"

"It's alright, Mistress," said Paya suddenly. "You might actually enjoy it! I do." Lana looked at the young girl, and she seemed enthused, believing what she was saying. Lana blushed, shaking her head quickly. The last thing she wanted was to become a slave who enjoyed servicing strange men with their lips! When the magistrate didn't say anything, she panicked. "No! Please, release my hands, or just one hand, I-I'll do it that way, and I won't try to escape, I promise!"

The magistrate shook his head. "I'm afraid not, you must remain bound. We will teach you the skills to use your hands at a later time, but right now, we have a different goal in mind."

"What goal is that?" asked Lana, tentatively, fearing the answer.

"To teach you your place as a pleasure slave. You must cast aside your haughty self-importance, and embrace your inner slave. Nothing shatters a free woman's pride like being forced to service a man with her lips."

Lana shuddered at the utter cruelty of this man and his slave-training methods. But his presumptions brought out the anger inside her. He was right, she'd been forced to do it by Nikolai, and the shame would have been unbearable, except that the subject had been a man she loved. This time it was just a slave, and like hell if she was going to do it. "I won't do it," she said, finally. "I don't care what you do to me."

The magistrate frowned, in fact it was the first time she'd seen him look exasperated. She could see him contemplating what to do to her, to force obedience. At that moment, a door opened and a young man moved quickly to his side. "Magistrate!" he said, his words rushed. "There is a Captain from Lord Nikos' Imperial Guard here, and he wishes to speak with you!"

"A captain?" said the magistrate, straightening. He suddenly looked slightly anxious, but he quickly regained his composure. "Very well, I'll speak to him at once." He gestured to the two helpers. "Just . . . keep her warmed up while I'm gone."

"Yes, sir," said the men, moving to Lana's sides and immediately resuming their casual but sensual teasing of her body. The men chuckled when they heard Lana's soft protests, continuing to explore her curves with their hands.

The magistrate followed the young man out the door and down the corridor until he reached the main entranceway of the facility. There he saw a large man dressed in the uniform of the Imperial Guard. The magistrate quickly approached, bowing slightly.

"Welcome, officer," he said in his most formal voice. "I am magistrate Luthor of the-"

"Yes, I know who you are," interrupted the officer with impatience. "I understand you have come into your possession a Calambrian female?"

"We . . . do have a Calambrian female in our possession, why?" said the magistrate, appearing cautious. He was not eager to let go his new prized possession.

"If she is the one I seek, wish to interrogate her," said the officer. "It is a matter of my Lord's security. Could you describe her for me?"

The magistrate shrugged. "She is average height, physically fit, perhaps a dancer? Medium length dark brown hair, very silky as is typical of Calambrian females. Tall for Calambrian actually. Large, finely shaped breasts and good hips. Her tan Calambrian skin is a bit reddish, as if she is unaccustomed to the sun. She was a free woman found at the scene of a bloody crime. Since she was unaccompanied . . . her companion died at the scene, you see . . . we gave her the standard appraisal."

"Which she failed, naturally," said the officer, more statement than question.

"Naturally," said the magistrate, grinning. "You should see this girl, she's a rare find indeed." Then he frowned. "Uh, how is this girl possibly a security concern?"

"I'm not at liberty to divulge that information," said Warrick, dismissively.

The magistrate frowned. "Okay . . . look, uh, Captain, you can't just take her . . . she has considerable market value."

"I need only some time to speak with her. Your generous cooperation will be reported to Lord Nikos, of course," said the officer.

The magistrate smiled, unable to contain his excitement. Such a thing would be very valuable to him. "That . . . would be most appreciated," he said. Then he made a face. "I have my concerns, however. The girl is quite strong willed. She has even refused to service the slave with her mouth, despite threats of the whip. We have made some progress with her, perhaps you'd like my assistance in your interrogation . . ."

The officer shook his head. "That won't be necessary. Just give me a few minutes with her, alone."

The magistrate nodded. "Of course, sir, I will arrange it immediately.

***

Lana knelt on a soft mat in the slave presentation position, her knees spread and her chest pushed out. She was confused, for the magistrate had returned to the room to find her squirming about after several minutes of teasing by the two helpers. Instead of resuming, he'd instead taken her out of the room, and placed her in another empty training room, identical to the first. He'd instructed her to take up her pose and wait, and then to her shock, he'd left her alone in the room. Lana's mind had immediately gone to thoughts of escape, but she suspected that was exactly what they wanted her to do. So instead, she feigned obedience and sat there quietly.

After a minute or two, the door opened, and a large man entered the room. He had a finger held up to his lips in a gesture of silence, and Lana realized with an incredible jolt of excitement that it was Warrick! With great difficulty, she stopped herself from shouting his name, and then her face was crestfallen. He looked terrible! His face was gaunt and pale, and he looked exhausted. The blood loss, she realized, immediately. But he was alive!

Warrick moved to her, his hand gesturing subtly for her to remain where she was. Lana didn't think the room had any peepholes but she agreed it was smart to be cautious. She wanted to hug him so badly that she was shaking where she knelt. Warrick looked about and found a low chair, which he pulled up in front of Lana and sat, with a visible sigh of relief. He leaned forward and spoke in a low whisper.

"Lana, we may not have much time, so I'll get to the point," he started. His voice sounded weak, and she had a pained expression. He held out his hand and placed it on her shoulder. "Do not worry about me, I will recover quickly. I don't know how you did it, but I have only a surface wound now," he said, gently touching his chest.

"I was so worried!" whisphered Lana. "I lost my abilities after I drank all that fruit, and I couldn't sense your presence!"

Warrick smiled. "I seem to remember helping you drink two of those, and I noticed my flask was empty." He leaned in closely, speaking in a low voice. "Are you holding up alright? After drinking all that juice, I fear you might be feeling overwhelmed."

Lana nodded, her heart warming that he understood her troubles without her mentioning it. "It's worse than usual, I can't stand it!"

Warrick smiled. "So you find the training arousing?"

"That's putting it lightly," said Lana, blushing. Her excitement at her impending rescue overcame her embarrassment. "I drank too much of that damned fruit juice, I can't resist anything they're doing! It's like my body is possessed. Thank god you're here, I don't think I can take any more of this place!"

"Have you renounced your freedom and embraced your servitude?" said Warrick, raising an eyebrow.

Lana looked at him strangely. "No!" she protested, frowning. "How weak do you think I am?"

To her shock, he suddenly reached down between her legs. Lana rose up off her heels with a gasp as he slipped his fingers inside her panties to explore her wetness. Lana flushed a bright red. "Warrick!" she hissed.

"I know your weakness, little Arbiter," he said, chuckling at her squirming responses. "And judging by your degree of wetness, so do they," he added, gently pushing his fingers deeply inside her.

She couldn't believe he was treating her in such a brazen manner. "It's not a weakness . . . it's the fruit," she cried, squeaking and gasping as he continued teasing her.

"Are you sure it's just the fruit? Perhaps you're not so averse to being a pleasure slave after all?" He was half grinning and she was sure he was teasing her.

"Stop fooling around!" she whispered, blushing again. It was a struggle for form coherent speech when he was touching her so. "How are you . . . going to get me . . . out of here? I don't have my—oh, not there, please!. . . What . . . was I saying? I don't have my abilities yet, but . . . I can fight, once you untie my hands!"

To her surprise, Warrick shook his head, finally withdrawing his fingers, making her come back down on her heels with a heavy sigh. "My dear, I can barely stand, we could never fight our way out of here. The only way is to get them to release you. And the only way to do that, is to take you as tribute to Lord Nikos."

Lana's eyes brightened. "That's perfect! The mission will be right on track!" She looked at his uniform; it was presumably that of someone important. "So you're going to tell them you're taking me to the castle?"

Warrick nodded, but his expression gave her concern. "Well, yes, but first I need to find out who set us up."

Lana's eyes narrowed. "It was Lamare, I'm sure of it!"

Warrick looked at her. "You read his mind?"

Lana paused. "Well, no . . . I just . . . I mean he hates me! And he wants to keep slavery going in your kingdom."

"That doesn't make him a traitor, and a murderer," said Warrick. He shook his head. "No, I must be sure. I will wait. The traitor will show here, I am sure of it. He may even want to take you to Lord Nikos himself. Once I know who it is, I will rescue you from him. I may need a day or two to recover my strength in any case."

"A day or two??" gaped Lana. She shivered. It was impossible! "You can't leave me here for two more days!" She'd only been in their possession an hour or two, and she couldn't believe the things they'd already done to her. Two days?? "Warrick, please, you have to get me out of here!" she begged, her voice low but frantic.

He held his hand up to her cheek. "They won't harm you, Lana. And the training will be good preparation for our visit to Nikos' kingdom. They'll only accept you if you have some rudimentary training."

"I'm ready now!" pleaded Lana. She spread her legs wide and pushed out her chest. "See! I can do the pose!"

Warrick chuckled. "And you look lovely doing it. But my dear, there is so much more to it than that." He looked at her intently. "They tell me you are refusing to service the slave."

Lana was confused. "Of course! They are mad, if they expect me to . . . use my mouth on some slave!"

"Well, you must. They won't send you to Nikos unless they're sure you'll do that. Nikos is said to have a preference for being served that way. No local official wants to be responsible for their Lord losing his manhood to the teeth of some new slave." He chuckled, imagining the scene.

Lana didn't think it was funny at all. "You make jokes at a time like this?"

Warrick looked offended. "I wasn't joking, my dear. This is a skill you must learn, and I regret I did not have time to teach you."

Lana's mouth fell open. "I'll be you do," she said, finally. She made an obstinate expression, as much as was possible with her arms bound behind her. "Well, forget it, you'll have to find me a way in without that on my list of skills."

Warrick frowned. "I am in command of this mission, remember? You gave me your word you would do as I commanded. You will continue with your training for now, like a good little arbiter."

"Like a . . . I will not!" said Lana, his intransigence making her worried. "Please, this is beyond humiliating, you can't imagine! You can't leave me here!"

Warrick shook his head. "They will not harm you, and this will be excellent training for you, to help you blend in when you reach Nikos' fortress. And don't worry, they'll want to keep you in a virgin state for delivery to the auction, so your training will be limited."

"It doesn't seem limited to me!" groaned Lana. But at least they wouldn't make her have sex with anyone, she thought.

Warrick stood suddenly. "I've an idea, something that might help you. Stay here."

"No, don't go!" whispered Lana. But the big warrior was already heading for the door. He left, and closed the door behind him. Lana sat on the mat, confused and nervous. She didn't like the plan at all, but she couldn't change it on her own, and the warrior was so stubborn. She stewed on her dilemma for several minutes, and then the door opened again. It wasn't Warrick, it was the two helpers. They were grinning as they came and lifted Lana to her feet as if she weighed nothing. They guided her back out into the hall, and then to the same room she'd left before. The magistrate was there, and then she gasped, for instead of the male slave, she saw Warrick, laying on the same mat, his pants down, and his cock resting against his thigh. Even at rest it looked large, even larger than the slave, and it took several seconds for her to tear her eyes from it and look about in confusion.

"Ah, Miss Torina, how good of you to join us," said the magistrate, getting to his feet and coming to her. "Our visiting Captain has kindly offered to assist you in your training. We explained your reticence to use your mouth on the male slave. He thought a high-born lady like yourself might be more comfortable servicing a man of equal stature to yourself. Your former self, I should say."

Lana felt dizzy. "W-what?" was all she could say. The two helpers guided her to the same mat, and pushed her down to her knees. Her eyes met Warrick's as he lay on the soft mat. He looked comfortable, and he was smiling at her. Lana overcame her shock, and resentment started to boil up inside her. What was Warrick doing? Was he enjoying himself, taking a vacation from the mission, at her expense? She couldn't believe him.

"Like hell I will," she said, looking at Warrick and then the magistrate. "Bring back the slave, I'd sooner service him!"

The magistrate's face contorted in anger, and he moved as if to strike her. He stopped himself. "You will watch your tone, slave," he burst. But Warrick held up his hand.

"Her reluctance is understandable, magistrate," he said agreeably. "I am a stranger to her, just as the slave. Might I suggest using the string of balls? That might give her the proper motivation."

The magistrate smiled, suddenly. "An excellent idea, sir," he said, moving to the cabinet of devious equipment. He selected something and turned around, dangling it so Lana could see it. It was a string perhaps the length of her forearm. Along the string were seven or eight little wooden balls, going from small, perhaps the diameter of her pinky on one end, to large ones about the size of an egg on the other. Lana wondered if it was a gag of some sort, but she quickly dismissed that idea. As the magistrate approached her and knelt down in front of her, she realized the likely purpose, and she quickly closed her thighs.

"You're not putting that inside me!" she squeaked, fearful. The magistrate only smiled, reaching for her hip to pull the string that tied on her skirt, pulling it from her hips. "No!" Lana protested, as he then undid both strings of her panties, and stripped that from her as well. She blushed at her nakedness, glancing at Warrick lying before her. She gasped to see him looking at her widespread thighs with a strange look.

"Oh, yes, this one is already prepared for her life as a pleasure slave," said the magistrate with a chuckle. "She is naturally shorn of hair."

Lana made a noise in her throat, as she realized Warrick had never seen her completely naked.

"Most unusual," said the prone warrior, reaching out a hand to gently stroke her hairless skin. Lana's thighs trembled at Warrick's surprisingly sensual and light touches, and she wondered why every man seemed to find it necessary to personally examine her naturally hairless pussy. "You are full of surprises, aren't you, little slave?" said Warrick, giving her a knowing look. Lana shot him a withering glance, unseen by the other men, but she managed to keep her mouth shut.

"How many balls do you think she will need?" asked the magistrate, moving to sit next to Lana so her privates were in easy reach of his hand.

"No more than three or four," said Warrick, finally removing his hand. Lana wasn't sure what they meant about the number of balls, but she bit her lip in consternation, knowing it probably wasn't good.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, as the magistrate reached between her widespread thighs and began pushing the smaller balls inside her tight opening. Her slit was so wet that the balls slipped into her without any resistance, and Lana gasped in embarrassment at her body's eager acceptance of the intrusion. At first there wasn't too much sensation, but as he pushed in the larger balls, she began to get a feeling of being filled, and by the time the last few balls went in, she was struggling in the grip of the helpers at her sides. "Please, take them out," she pleaded. It was a strange sensation, not enough to drive her toward a climax, but the feeling of the balls inside her enhanced her crippling need.

"As you wish," said the magistrate, pulling the balls back out. Lana looked down and was dismayed to see the balls looking slick, almost dripping with her copious fluids. But at least she'd endured this latest torture, though she wondered why they hadn't asked her to perform while the balls were inside her. The magistrate shifted where he was sitting, to move around behind her. Then suddenly the helpers bent her forward, so that her chest was against her knees. Lana protested, struggling in vain with her arms bound behind the middle of her back, and then suddenly she felt something pressing against her anus. She gasped as the magistrate pushed the smallest ball inside her bottom. It was small enough that there was little discomfort, but she jumped for her ass was extremely sensitive. Then she felt a second ball being pressed against the puckered muscles of her anus, and she realized the true purpose of the balls. Having them inserted in her pussy was nothing like this terribly uncomfortable sensation.

"Please, stop!" she cried, squirming as the second ball, slick with her juices, went easily inside her.

"Do your duty," said the magistrate calmly. "Service the good Captain with that lovely mouth of yours, and we will remove the balls."

"Please, no!" gasped Lana, as the magistrate tugged gently on the string, making the second ball spread her opening. It was the strangest sensation, and she wanted nothing more than to escape it.

"I'd be disappointed if you gave in so easily," said the magistrate. "We have many more balls to give you." Then she cried out in shock as she felt the third larger ball being pushed into her bottom. It was the most uncomfortable thing she'd ever felt, and she rose up on her knees to escape the invasion, but his hand simply followed her ass, pushing until the ball disappeared inside her. "P-please, take it out!" she cried, squirming about, trying to dislodge the ball from her ass. Bent over, she saw out of the corner of her eye, Warrick's cock twitch, growing larger. Lana turned her head to gape at him, shocked to see him taking pleasure in her discomfort.