Agent in Distress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look ready to do your duty," said the magistrate. He let her sit up then, taking a fistful of her hair in his hand. She saw Warrick laying before her, his lengthy cock still resting on his thigh, but thicker and longer than before. She glared at him, unable to fathom how he could actually want her to do this, worst of all in front of so many people.

"Oh god!" choked Lana, as the magistrate pushed the fourth ball into her. She felt her ass puckering, refusing to accept the ball, but his relentless pressure and the ball's slickness overcame her muscles and it slipped inside her, making her shudder. The magistrate pushed the ball in deeply, then tugged gently on the string, and she cried out, her body tensing and jerking from the overwhelming sensation. Even worse, the uncomfortable feelings seemed to augment her arousal in some way. As if reading her mind, Warrick reached up between her legs and began to play with her wet petals. "Ahh!" moaned Lana, the sensation exploding inside her, heightened by the balls in her ass. The warrior was slowly tracing a circle around her damp nether lips, before teasing her clit which was threatening to leave its protective sheath. When the magistrate began pushing in the fifth ball, she screamed helplessly, her back arched and her breasts straining against her white top.

"T-take them out, a-and I'll do it!" choked Lana, coming up for air. "I'll do it!"

The magistrate shook his head. "No, my dear. Finish your task and I will remove the balls." Lana groaned in misery at his cruelty, but when the magistrate began pushing in the sixth ball, she yelped, "Please, don't, not another one! I'll do it, please!" The magistrate stopped pushing, leaving her panting. Feeling defeated and filled with shame, she looked down and located Warrick's shaft, which was still resting on his thigh. With a slight hesitation, she opened her mouth and leaned forward to try to get the limp member into her mouth. Just as she was about to take it in, she felt a tug on the string that trailed into her anus, and she gasped, losing track of her target. Her chin moved against Warrick's resting cock, and she tried to adjust her aim, and at that moment, Warrick's cock lifted off his leg and bumped her in the nose. It was slightly wet, and pungent, and she wrinkled her nose.

"She is indeed clearly a novice," said Warrick, resting comfortably with his hands behind his head. Lana shot him a look, and he just grinned. Then she cried out as the magistrate tugged on the string again.

"Do not lose your focus, girl," he scolded.

"I'm trying!" she protested, turning her neck to try again.

"You should address him as Master," said Warrick, as if offering a casual suggestion. Lana looked at him, lying there grinning, as if he were relaxing in a vacation villa. What nerve he had! She lost her composure.

"Perhaps if you weren't so limp my job would be easier!" she retorted, glaring at the warrior. Suddenly a strong hand on her bindings yanked her back upright. The magistrate grabbed a handful of her hair, making her yelp in pain as he turned her head to face him.

"Do you wish to lose your tongue, slave?" he hissed, his eyes filled with anger. "I would hate to rob your future Master of that valuable tool, but if you misuse it like that again, that's exactly what I'll do."

"There is no need for such threats, I find her feistiness amusing," said Warrick. "You are eager to serve me, are you not, pretty little Calambrian slave?"

Lana met his gaze with her own, her anger forming her normally large eyes into narrow little slits. "Yes, Master," she muttered with difficulty. Warrick said nothing, but reached up and began to fondle her again. Lana's eyes grew large as he bewitched her with his fingers. "S-stop, that!" she said, breathless. Somehow, it being Warrick's touch made her reaction doubly strong. She wanted Warrick of course, but not like this, in a room full of slavers! How could he do this to her?

"You must ignore all distractions and perform your slave tasks," commanded the magistrate, his fist in her hair not so gently guiding her head toward Warrick. Lana reluctantly tried to resume her task, leaning her head down to Warrick's large and partially erect member. Then she realized he probably was still recovering from his injury, and she instantly regretted her snide comment about his manhood. She turned her head to look at him, regret in her eyes, and he saw her, but perhaps interpreted her expression as reluctance, so he suddenly delved two fingers up into her wet pussy. Lana's mouth flew open to let out a helpless moan.

"There you go," said Warrick. "Open your mouth just like that, it'll make the task easier."

Lana whined in shame at his words. Part of her wanted to make him hard and mount him like a horse, and the other part wanted to strangle him. At that moment, the string in her bottom was given a sharp tug, and she squirmed about, her ass shaking as she tried to escape the terrible sensations, but that only resulted in two more strong tugs. All the while, Warrick's fingers remained inside her, slowly moving around, slipping nearly all the way out, and back in again.

"Please, stop, both of you!" she wailed, coming back down on her heels and immediately bending over to quickly place her mouth over the head of Warrick's cock, taking it in like a hungry beast. The taste shocked her, for it reminded her of Victor, and she suddenly was filled with an irrational fear. The last time she'd done this to a man she'd loved, he'd died minutes later. She hung there with Warrick's now stiffening cock partly in her mouth, frozen with fear.

"Do you think you can just hold him in your mouth like a child's hard candy?" said the magistrate, frustration in his voice. Lana barely heard him, her mind still hung up on her vivid memory.

"My apologies, Captain. She is new," said the magistrate. "Why don't you use your hand to guide her." The magistrate's hand left her head then, only to be replaced by Warrick's large hand. He gently but firmly grasped the hair above the back of her neck, and slowly but steadily guided her toward his dangling member. Lana snapped out of her fear as she was slowly pushed onto Warrick's cock. The fleshy member immediately filled her mouth to the back of her throat, despite being only partially erect, and Lana panicked, choking and sputtering at the frightening feeling of something blocking her throat. He was larger than Victor, even not fully erect, and she struggled to contain him. Then Warrick slowly and gently pulled her head back until his cock was nearly about to fall out, then guided himself back deeply inside her. Lana groaned helplessly as her mouth was used like a woman's pussy, soft muffled sounds escaping her lips as she struggled against his grip on her head and hair. But he controlled her easily, and she was forced to hold her breath each time the thick, warm shaft touched the back of her throat. She could feel Warrick swelling inside her mouth, and sometimes his cock would jerk, making her moan as she realized what pleasure she was giving him. The idea that Warrick was enjoying this made her insides clench his two fingers, and Warrick rewarded her with his thumb, rubbing against her sensitive clit. Lana arched her back, Warrick's cock nearly spilling out of her mouth, and she willed herself to focus, and ignore his teasing fingers.

Suddenly Warrick pulled her back off his shaft, which left her mouth with a wet sound that made Lana cringe in shame. She couldn't help notice his cock was now standing on its own, and it looked so large. Lana felt a little gush of wetness as she thought about Warrick's ample size. Then turned to look at the warrior, wondering why he'd pulled her off.

"Use your tongue girl, learn how to pleasure it with all your available assets," said the magistrate, sounding impatient.

"Please, don't make me do that . . ." she begged, her face blushing as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh!" she cried suddenly, as he tugged on the string. "S-stop! I-I'll do it!" she choked. Without waiting for the magistrate to stop, she quickly moved her mouth to the still rigid cock, and reached up with her tongue, exploring the head of Warrick's impressive little tower. The string in her ass stopped moving, and she gratefully continued her task, moving her tongue about, and hearing the big warrior grunt with pleasure. He seemed to like her licking the under-side, she noticed, and she attacked that spot with vigor, hearing a grunt of pleasure from Warrick and knowing she was on track. She saw his balls dangling below, and wondered if he might like that, so she left his cock and lowered her head. Warrick saw what she was doing and spread his legs, to give her access. Lana responded by tentatively reaching out her tongue, and was rewarded by a soft groan of pleasure from the prone warrior. Encouraged, she saw his dangling jewels, and with a grin, took aim with her mouth.

Warrick grunted with pleasure as Lana's head partially disappeared from his view. It was an entirely unexpected development, and he leaned back to enjoy the sensations of her lips and tongue on his balls. He used his hand to guide her, up and down his shaft, and lower to his balls, and he smiled at Lana's quiet acquiescence as she focused on her task. Now fully erect, she was struggling when he pushed himself deeply inside her, but she didn't complain, and seemed to be learning to handle his girth.

After several minutes, Lana could sense the big warrior losing control, and that thought gave her a thrill. She focused her efforts, trying even harder to make him cum. The warrior grunted again, and she saw his thigh muscles tensing beneath her. She knew she was close, and she went for the kill, sucking and plunging herself as deep as she could, gagging but still keeping at it. He held on as long as he could, and then he suddenly grabbed her head in both hands, and impaled her mouth on his quivering cock. His movements were much more aggressive now, and she choked and gasped as he started ramming himself deeply inside her. She could feel him swelling inside her mouth, and realized he was cumming. Lana mewled in protest, suddenly nervous to have him spill his seed so deep in her throat, but his grip was too strong. His hands seemed to tighten on her head, and she feared he might harm her. Ignoring her soft muffled cries of protest, he suddenly came with a loud grunt of pleasure. Lana felt his warm seed explode into her throat and she moaned in shame. After a few moments the warrior was done, and his grip loosened enough she could pull back her head and let his slightly throbbing cock fall from her lips. Lana coughed and sputtered, settling back down on her feet, panting and gasping for breath. She looked over to see Warrick, looking refreshed and comfortable, and she blushed when he smiled at her. She couldn't believe what she'd just done, and yet, she took pleasure in seeing the look of satisfaction on Warrick's face. With her task finished, she was reminded of the feeling of the string of balls in her ass, but she couldn't bear to ask him to remove them. Not only that, she felt wet and needy, and she wondered if they would take care of her as a reward.

"Well done!" announced the magistrate, making Lana want to curl up into a ball and die of shame. "You did very well, my dear. Impressive show for a beginner!"

Lana bowed her head, unable to look at him. His words reminded her how she'd just performed oral sex for a crowd of spectators. How had she let herself be humiliated in such a manner? She would strike them all down when her abilities returned! And yet, what if they didn't return? Could she hold up to their devious training for days? Months? She shuddered, pushing the thoughts from her mind. She'd recover, she had to!

"Come now, girl," said the magistrate, bending down to pat her on the back. "There is no shame in this, you are doing what you were born to do. A female's place is to server her master, to give him great pleasure, and you have done that! Look at the captain, does he not look pleased with you?"

Lana didn't have to look at Warrick again to know he was pleased. She wondered how he could do this to her. Was it all part of the escape plan? She told herself that was it.

"You'll make a fine slave," said the magistrate, caressing her cheek. "I'm glad you chose to serve the captain, and so enthusiastically!"

"I did not choose!" she murmured, finally turning to look at him. "You . . . you forced me!"

The magistrate chuckled, tugging on the string in her ass. "Oh, you mean these little things? They were only meant to encourage you. Hardly enough pain to force you to do anything you didn't already want to do."

Lana gasped, shaking her head. "No . . . I . . ." She was confused. Had it been so terrible that she needed to defile herself? But it was Warrick, a man she loved, it wasn't like she'd serviced a stranger. "No matter," said Lana, finally. "You may be able to force me to do these things, but I will never be a willing slave."

"I'd be disappointed if you were," said the magistrate with a cruel grin. "Your masters will enjoy breaking you a little each day. You will last a long time, I am sure, but eventually you will embrace your status. On that day, I will personally enjoy your eager, willing service."

"I will sooner die," said Lana, glaring at him.

"Nonsense, girl," said the magistrate, gently caressing her cheek before she pulled her head away in disgust. "Look how far you've come on only your first day. You took a strange man's cock between your lips, and made him spill his seed inside your mouth. Imagine where you'll be in a week? A month? A year?"

Lana gaped at him, fear welling up despite her efforts to suppress it. She had to escape this place! A week was unimaginable, a month . . . she looked at Warrick, getting to his feet. She pleaded with her eyes for him to rescue her.

"I'll be going now," said the warrior to the magistrate. "I think your new slave is coming along nicely."

The magistrate got to his feet and eagerly shook Warrick's hand. "Oh, thank you, Captain. Please do put in a good word about our facility to his Lordship!"

"I most certainly will," said Warrick. He bent down suddenly and smacked Lana on the ass, a sensation that combined with the balls still buried inside her, made her yelp. "Oh, you poor thing," he said to Lana. "Let me get that out for you." Without another word, he grasped the string and pulled the whole thing out with one strong tug. Lana let out a tortured cry of shock and shame, rising up off her heels at the terribly intrusive sensation. "What was that, five balls?" said Warrick, grinning at her. "I'm sure you can handle more than that, my tough little slave," he said, caressing Lana's cheek. She just glared at him. He was going to pay for this. "I'll leave you in the magistrate's capable hands, then," he said, getting to his feet. Lana watched him walk out, noticing his gait seemed pained, and her anger was replaced by concern. He'd lost so much blood, and she wondered if his heart was truly healed. Then she frowned. He was healthy enough to enjoy cumming in her mouth! She kept her silence, watching with dismay as the warrior walked slowly to the door, and then he was gone.

The magistrate took her by the arm then. "Come then, little one. Now that you'd progressed so well, I have some things to show you."

Lana shivered as he got her to her feet and guided her toward the door. She'd seen enough to last a lifetime already, and she couldn't imagine what else he might want to show her.