Agent in Distress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly a door on the opposite side of the room opened. She spun around, then she could barely stop herself from screaming his name. It was Warrick, standing in the door frame grinning at her. He quickly closed the door behind him and approached her, taking a seat next to Lana on the bed. She could barely sit still, she was so excited. And she nearly gasped, for her body responded to his presence with an embarrassing gush of heat.

"These rooms are silent, with no peepholes, we can talk freely," said Warrick, though his voice was low. One could still listen outside the door, no doubt. Lana suddenly flung her arms around his neck, hugging him as best she could with her arms chained to the ceiling. The warrior chuckled before returning the hug, then he took her by the sides and held her away from him so he could see her. His eyes flashed down at her nakedness, and Lana blushed, suddenly covering herself with her elbows. Luckily she had enough slack in the chains to do so.

"I see they haven't taken away your modesty," chuckled the warrior. "You look magnificent, Lana, I have to say."

Lana's blush turned a deep red, and she shook her head. "What are you doing here? Are you . . ." she looked at him like a doctor examining a patient. "How are you feeling?"

Warrick smiled. "Somewhat better. I slept most of the day and all night, and had a large breakfast, and I feel more like myself."

Lana suddenly gave him a dirty look. "So . . . you're getting your energy back, and you thought you'd buy yourself an hour of fun, is that it?"

Warrick laughed at her accusing look. "Do not take that tone with me, young lady. Have they taught you no manners in here? What sort of slave training camp is this?"

Lana frowned. "Do not joke, this place is nightmarish! You need to get your energy back and get me out of here!"

Warrick only smiled. "First things first, young lady. Tell me what you have learned?"

Lana gaped at him, making conversation as if they were discussing the weather. "I've learned you're a selfish bastard, that's what!" she retorted, getting to her knees and moving away from him. Warrick only smiled, for the bindings on her wrists limited how far she could go to escape him. She watched in annoyance as he got off the bed, went to the cabinet, picked out a few items and placed them in a small basket. He then returned to the bed and placed the basket next to him. Leaning back, he could just reach the wheel of the winch, and he turned it, causing Lana to yelp in surprise as her arms were raised further over her head, at the same time, forcing her to her feet to avoid being pulled toward where he sat. Then Warrick let go of the handle and reached for her, grasping her by the hips and pulling the protesting girl into his lap, pulling her legs apart so they wrapped around his hips. Then he pulled her in tight, making her gasp as her nearly naked pussy pressed up against the leather covered juncture of his crotch. Lana squirmed in his grasp, her arms stretched straight up by the elevated manacles, such that he could hold her easily in his lap.

"What on Earth are you doing?" cried Lana. The bare contact with her heated center was electric, and she squirmed about trying to extricate herself from his lap. She thought she heard sounds of wetness, no doubt that of her own fluids, and she burned with shame, too fearful to look down at herself. She just hoped Warrick hadn't noticed.

"I asked you a question," he was saying, calmly. "Which you are duty bound to answer. Or have you forgotten your promise to me back at the inn? To obey my commands throughout the duration of the mission?"

Lana stopped squirming and stared at him. "I haven't forgotten. But . . . what possible purpose could there be in asking me what I've learned? We have more pressing matters, like . . . oh, I don't know . . . how are you going to get me out of here and into Nikolai's palace! I know, you're feeling better, and you've got your . . . urges back, but could we please stop wasting time?"

Warrick shook his head patiently. "I've paid a hefty some to have you for just half an hour. Now be a good little slave and answer my questions, time is short."

Lana couldn't believe the nerve of the man. "Paid? You . . . paid to have me! And . . . and now you expect me to be an obedient little slave and earn my pay, is that it?"

"I'm glad you understand," said Warrick, still maintaining his patient and bemused expression.


Lana however was not retaining her composure. "You're, you're mad! You over-sexed, mouse-brained . . . lump of mindless muscle! Do you know what I've been through the last couple of days?"

"I do not, but I'd be very interested to hear," said Warrick, his eyes opening wide in anticipation.

"I'll bet you would!" gasped Lana, finally. "You can read about it in my report, before I delete it!"

Warrick looked at her, shaking his head. He seemed genuinely disappointed in her, and Lana couldn't possibly fathom why. "Hmm," he said, "I do not understand what that means, but I can tell you are still being your obstinate self. The magistrate told me to be firm with you, for you are in need of strong punishment. Why don't you tell me why that is?"

Lana blanched suddenly. So that was it, he still didn't think she was doing her part to become a convincing slave girl. She certainly didn't want to tell him how she'd bloodied her trainer and given him a permanent limp. That wasn't likely to persuade him.

"I'll take your silence as confirmation you were a bad girl," said Warrick impatiently. He had that look in his eyes that made Lana nervous. She was in a most compromising position, her arms bound over her head, and her bare legs wrapped around his waist. Her anger suddenly morphed into nervousness.

"No, I was not bad!" said Lana, shaking her head. "I . . . they said I've been progressing well, if you must know! I . . . I have no idea why they told you I needed punishment."

Warrick looked at her carefully. "Your lying hasn't improved, I see," he said, finally. Then he made a face, one of resignation. "You give me no choice, Lana." He was looking down at her waist, and then he reached out a hand to examine the scalloped string skirt she was wearing. "Have they shown you how this skirt works, I wonder?"

Lana made a face of disgust. "Oh yes," she said. "The men insist on pulling on my string, every chance they get." Warrick ignored her, and he was instead fiddling with something in his basket. She saw him taking a dab of what looked like her slave salve, or something similar, but then he put his hands behind her back, and that made her nervous. "Hey, what are you doing?" she protested, when she felt his hands at the small of her back. He was doing something with the back of her string skirt, and she craned her head to try to see.

"The string is not just there for pulling on," said Warrick, explaining. She heard a metallic clink, and she gasped, for he was pulling on the string, untying it where it was tied above her ass cheeks. "The string also serves to hold varies devices inside you. Let me demonstrate."

"Wait, what did you say?" exclaimed Lana, twisting about trying to see what he was doing. Suddenly she felt something cold and slick pressing against her anus. "Warrick, w-what on earth—ahhh!" she cried, as the warrior gently but firmly pushed something into her bottom. Slick with salve, it slid smoothly into her anus, which tightened up, making Warrick push more firmly to get it all the way in. It felt terribly uncomfortable, just like the balls they'd pushed into her before, only it was more slender. Lana rose up on her knees as Warrick pushed the thin metal finger as deep as it would go, until only the white string threaded through a hole in the end of the metal finger kept it from going in any deeper. Lana was gasping and panting in shock as Warrick tied off the string tight to the skirt, such that it fit snugly in the crevice of her pussy in front, and kept the finger fully inserted in the rear.

"Warrick, p-please, take it out!" gasped Lana, slowly settling down in his lap, and trying to keep still, for any movement seemed to make the finger stir terribly inside her bottom.

"After going through all the trouble of putting it in? Why would I do that?" responded the warrior. "Besides, I want to show you how it works." Then his finger moved to touch the end of the metal finger where its end stuck out of her anus, and he jiggled it, moving it around with the tip of his finger.

"Oh god!" cried Lana, rising up on her heels as the metal finger stirred around inside her. It was terribly uncomfortable and humiliating, and she couldn't believe it was Warrick who was doing it. "Warrick, please, why are you doing this to me?" she croaked, panting in relief as his finger left her.

"Because I care about you, foolish girl," said Warrick. "I would not see you harmed by your own stubbornness. I will do what I must to prepare you for Nikos' palace, even if it may make you uncomfortable in the short term." Then he smiled at her. "And I'll admit, I love the look on your face when I do this." To illustrate, he placed his finger on the metal rod again, making Lana gasp and squirm helplessly in his lap for a long moment before stopping. "Now show me what you have learned. Show me you are ready."

"S-stop this at once!" she demanded, her voice low but angry. "You can't treat me like this! Take it out at once, I'm telling you!"

Warrick glared at her, and she suddenly felt the urge to cower. He could be quite intimidating when he wanted to be. "Now, let's get something straight," said Warrick, sternly. "You continue to break your word to me, your promise to follow my every order. You continue to act dangerously out of character. I thought this camp would teach you how to behave, but I see I must do it myself."

"W-what? What are you doing?" said Lana in confusion. Warrick was turning the handle again, raising her wrists until she was upright and kneeling. Then he unwound his legs and scissored them around her, trapping her thighs between his powerful legs. He then reached with his right hand and untied the string behind her back, before slowly pulling out the metal finger from her bottom. Lana shuddered at the sensation, but she was too alarmed to feel relief. He was up to no good, she was sure of that.

"I shall do this 20 times, then we'll see if you're ready to answer my questions," said Warrick.

"Do what 20 ti---oh!!" gasped Lana, when Warrick spanked her on her bare ass, the sound of flesh on flesh accompanied by a delay, then a stinging in her bottom. "Warrick! You cannot spank---ahh!"

"Silence, slave," commanded Warrick. "If you must speak, address me as Master," he added, before smacking her again.

The pain was growing, and after three strikes, Lana's ass felt like it was on fire. A small sound escaped her throat at the fourth strike, and she tried to calm her mind, using her telepathy. It could control pain, but of course, it wasn't working at the moment. Smack! The noise escaping Lana's throat was louder this time, and the pain was greater.

"You will count each one out loud, slave," said Warrick, calmly, before smacking her again. The burning fire was now immediate, with each strike, and it didn't go away between strikes. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her, again.

"I most certainly will not count them!" said Lana, gasping when he struck her again.

"Five," said Warrick.

"What?" said Lana in confusion. "That's like . . . seven!" Smack! She groaned in pain, suddenly pulling on her bonds in a bit of panic, before crying out when Warrick struck her again.

"Five," said Warrick, though Lana thought she'd counted eight. "Just fifteen more, if you start counting of course," he added, with a slight grin.

"Oh god!" gasped Lana, her eyes wide. She'd just wasted three spankings. "Six!" she breathed suddenly. Warrick smacked her, drawing another pained cry from her throat.

"No, that's six," corrected Warrick. "Say it."

"Six!" moaned Lana, her bottom squirming from the intolerable fire that engulfed it. "Please . . . . Master! Please stop!"

"Oh?" said Warrick, suddenly, pausing his hand in mid air. "What will you do for me if I stop?"

Lana's heart leapt. She was sure he was going to deliver the full 20 blows, but now there was a way out. But how?

"Uh . . what do you want me to do . . . Master?" she asked, just remembering how to address him.

Smack! Lana cried out, for the brief pause in the spankings didn't make the next one any easier.

"M-master, what do you want?" she pleaded. Smack!

"I-I don't understand!" wailed Lana, her ass burning so badly she was shaking.

"How many is that?" said Warrick, looking at her.

"Umm, eight?" said Lana, tentatively.


"Six," said Warrick. "I didn't hear you say 'seven'. Or 'eight'." Then he smacked her again.

"Oh god!" cried Lana, straining away from his hand, futile though it was. "S-seven!" she gasped. Smack!

"Eight!" moaned Lana, tears coming down her cheeks. "But, Master . . . you said I c-could do something to make it stop!" Her voice was shaking slightly.

"As a slave, you must anticipate your Master's desires. It is not enough to ask him," explained Warrick. Then he smacked her on the ass.

"Oh! Please stop doing that! N-Nine!" Lana groaned in misery. She didn't know what he wanted. Or did she? Then she blushed, thinking about what she'd done for him before, and how much he had seemed to enjoy it. Was that what he wanted? She couldn't possibly offer that . . . Smack!

"Nyah! Ten! Master . . . I . . . um . . . would you like me to . . ." she thought of how the girl's had called it, and she blushed, looking down at her feet. "Would you like me to . . . service you with my mouth?"

Warrick stopped. Lana blushed, realizing what she was going to have to do. Then strangely, he shook his head. "Do you think that is all your Master wants of you? Your service?"

"But I . . ." said Lana in confusion. Smack! "Oh god!" she cried, straining away from his hand.

"Do you think I am only interested in bedding you?" said Warrick, smacking her again, his apparent anger making his spankings even harder than before. Lana wailed, completely confused, and unable to comprehend what he wanted. Nor could she form much coherent thought, so great was the pain in her burning ass.

Warrick sighed with exasperation, finally, sitting her up and holding her shoulders, to look into her tear-filled eyes. "Lana, I want to protect you. From yourself if necessary. You must not lie to me, or hide things. Be honest with me, that is what I want."

Lana nodded quickly, her breaths coming in short, panicked gasps.

Warrick nodded. "That's still just ten. You are forgetting to count, and to call me Master."

"Ten? That can't be . . . I'm sorry, Master, ten!" wailed Lana, tears of defeat filling her eyes.

"Now tell me why the magistrate thinks you are in need of punishment," said Warrick, raising his hand but holding it above her ass.

Lana nodded quickly again, and the words spilled from her lips. "I . . . they sent me . . . to this room . . . with a real bastard as a trainer. He . . . made us do such terrible things . . . I couldn't take it, I snapped! I . . . I think I broke his knee . . . and his nose."

Warrick leaned back, looking at the panting, heaving girl telling the story. Then he suddenly laughed. "My word, girl . . . you are a handful. Well, he must like you if he gave you to the rental rooms, instead of the Pit or something."

Lana shuddered slightly, thinking of what might have been done to her. She silently thanked the magistrate, he'd given her a wonderful gift, it was hardly a punishment to spend an hour with Warrick. Though he'd spent much of the time spanking her, she reminded herself with a grimace. And come to think of it, she wasn't sure if this trip to the rental room was her punishment, or something else was in store. She tried not to think about it.

"What did they do to you yesterday?" said Warrick, curious. Lana shook her head, not in refusal, but in confusion. What had they done? She struggled to remember. "I . . . umm . . . after you left, they took me on a tour, of the training facility."

"Yes, of course," nodded Warrick. "They wanted to show you what kind of things they do to pleasure slaves, to see what interests you."

Lana's eyes went wide. "W-what? What interests me? How could any of that interest me?"

Warrick smiled. "Indeed, so you were not aroused in any way by any of the things they showed you, I take it?"

"No!" exclaimed Lana after a slight pause. Thankfully, Warrick didn't seem to doubt her, he just looked at her with an odd smile.

"Tell me what they showed you," he commanded, moving his hand to caress her still burning ass, as if a warning to be truthful.

Lana stiffened in fear, and the words spilled from her lips. She described the girl with the rope between her legs, the two girls used by the helpers, but she left out the part about the captured telepath.

"That's it, that's all they showed you?" said Warrick, gently massaging her bottom before touching the rod in her anus. Lana squirmed and gasped at the tiny movement of the finger inside her.

"Y-yes, that's it!" she choked.

"You must remember to be truthful," said Warrick, simply. Then he pushed back on her torso, and leaned in to bring his lips to her breast. Caught off guard, Lana moaned as his tongue swirled about her sensitive nipple, and she murmured with pleasure as his free hand came up to squeeze her other breast. Her breasts felt overly sensitive, and his teasing touches were immediately overwhelming. Then his finger touched the metal rod, and she spasmed in his hands, crying out in shock.

"The combination is quite captivating, isn't it?" murmured Warrick, continuing to suckle her breasts while he stirred the metal finger around in her bottom. "And the pain can be stimulating as well." Lana's head fell back, her mouth open gasping for air as she moaned and mewled about. "You'd likely be cumming soon if not for all the salve you applied to yourself," added Warrick, before returning his lips to her now enflamed and turgid nipples. With all her squirming, Lana found her pussy was inadvertently bumping up against the hard juncture between Warrick's thighs, and the rough sensation sent rivulets of fire through her center.

"Now tell me about Henri and Varga's prisoner interrogation," said Warrick, straightening from her breasts to look at Lana's flushed face. He saw the shock in her eyes and he smiled. "Oh yes, you tried to hide that from me, and that will earn you more punishment, in addition to the 10 strokes I still owe you. We'll take care of that when I have the time."

Lana gaped at him, unsure if he was joking about the punishment.

"In any case, for now, just tell me why you hid that information about the two telepaths from me?" he continued, his expression deadly serious.

Lana looked down in embarrassment. "I . . . was afraid you would be worried about me."

Warrick placed his hand gently in her hair and tilted her head back up so she could see his face. "Yes, Lana, I am worried about you. You saw what those two did to that poor woman. I cannot let you fall into their hands!" He was looking sternly down at her.

"I'll be fine! They didn't recognize me!" replied Lana, her breathing still ragged from what he'd been doing to her.

"No, but I've heard stories of two men who screen all of Nikolai's guests. I never had any idea it was those two from your Institute!" He shook his head. "But now it makes sense. You must have wondered what happened to the two boys after they were expelled." Lana simply nodded. Warrick shook his head again. "They will remember you for sure, if they examine you mentally."

Lana shuddered, for she knew he was right. "But then how?" she exclaimed, at a loss. "If those two screen even the slaves trying to enter, how do I get in?"