Agent in Distress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The magistrate was smiling at her. "I had a word with the Captain after his session with you. It seems he's so enamored of you, he asked if you were for sale."

Lana raised an eyebrow. It didn't seem likely they'd sell her, but if they would, it would get her out of a lot of training.

The magistrate continued when she didn't say anything. "I told him of course you were not for sale, that you are intended for his master, Lord Nikos, but only if you prove yourself worthy." He saw Lana's odd expression. "Oh, do not be petulant, young lady. You are certainly beautiful and desirable enough for Lord Nikos, but you must be . . . better behaved."

Lana made another face, despite herself.

The magistrate gently lifted a hand to caress her dark, shiny hair, which was a bit of a mess after her time with Warrick. "My dear, if it for your own good. Nikos can be a very harsh master. I would not want you to suffer by getting on his bad side."

Lana looked at him, and she realized at that moment that like Warrick, the magistrate was in his own way, looking out for her. Despite the oddity of the situation, the thought warmed her heart, and she smiled, despite herself. "I know, thank you, Master," she whispered. For once, she didn't seem to mind calling him that. Perhaps the girls were right, the magistrate was smitten with her. Lana felt a bit of warmth in her belly at the idea, which she quickly pushed out of her mind. More importantly, her training would go much easier if the magistrate had a soft spot for her.

The magistrate was returning her warm smile. "The Captain was so pleased that I decided to reward you. I brought you something to wear," he said, holding up a folded white piece of clothing. Then his expression turned serious. "But first, my dear, there is the matter of your . . . misbehavior in Augorus' training class."

Lana paled, for she'd hoped that was behind her.

"Yes," nodded the magistrate. "As pleased as I am with how you handled the Captain, I'm afraid a slave who injures one of her Masters cannot escape punishment. And as you can perhaps understand, the punishment for such an egregious act must be severe . . . sufficient that the slave never even considers doing such a thing again."

Lana swallowed heavily, her throat feeling parched, and her heart racing in her chest.

"Now, normally," continued the magistrate, "we might simply whip a slave girl until she passes out. Or perhaps we'd lock her in a public cage overnight . . . you'd be shocked what the public will do to a high-class pleasure slave trapped in a tiny cage." He looked at Lana carefully. "Now I believe the whip . . . would not have the desired effect on you, my dear. You are too strong, and it might have some short term effect on your behavior, but nothing lasting. And the cage punishment . . . that takes too long, I'd miss your absence. So I think we will have to be creative, and focus on something that scares you, more than pain, more than the whip."

There was a long pause, during which Lana felt her belly sinking in fear. The magistrate still had the look of concern in his eyes, yet there was also the now familiar look, his devious side. Lana realized she'd underestimated him, yet again.

"I think I know just the thing," said the magistrate, his grin turning devilish. Lana let out an anxious sigh. The day had been going so well . . .