Agent in Distress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

Warrick was looking at her strangely. Then suddenly he lifted her off his lap and placed her gently on the bed. Lana watching him in confusion as he got off the bed, and then began removing his belt. "What are you doing?" she said in alarm. Warrick ignored her, but she couldn't ignore him as she watched him removing his pants, and then his undergarment. The sight of what was beneath made her gasp. She didn't know what she should have expected from such a large warrior, but the size of his manhood made her feel faint. Finally he removed his leather armor and jerkin, and then he was standing naked before her. Lana felt a surge of heat inside her belly at the sight of the naked warrior, and she could do little but sit there staring open mouthed, then finally she shook her head. "What in the world are you doing?" she croaked, her voice heavy with desire. She hadn't realized how much she wanted him, and she could feel every inch of her body preparing itself, but something didn't make sense.

"Lana," Warrick began, coming back to the bed. "Before they send you to Nikos, they will examine you." Lana trembled as Warrick took her back into his lap, only this time, instead of pressing up against his leather pants, her heated juncture was pressing against his warm, half erect male organ, and she nearly swooned at the heat erupting in her loins.

"I-don't understand," she murmured, trying to understand the conversation as he spread her legs and wrapped them around his bare hips.

"If they find you're no longer a virgin," continued Warrick, "they'll likely decide to simply auction you rather than send you to Nikos. I can buy you myself or get the magistrate to give you to me."

Suddenly Lana stiffened. "Wait, no!" she cried, suddenly trying to push him away, though it was difficult with her arms tied above her head. Warrick filled the space between them with his head, taking in her breasts with his lips and tongue. Lana moaned, the familiar sensations made so much stronger by the presence of his naked cock pressing against her.

"But . . . why would they . . . only send a . . . virgin to Nikolai?" said Lana, gasping for breath.

"They say he can have any girl he wants, so he prefers virgins," explained the warrior, not even raising his head from her chest. "I see no other way. I cannot let you fall into the hands of those two bastards -- three bastards!" said Warrick between nips and licks of her trembling breasts. "I . . . know you want this . . ." Then she felt his hands on her hips, and he gently moved her until his now stiffened cock began to press on the wet, slippery entrance to her pussy. Lana moaned for it felt impossibly good, but her mind was filled with alarm.

"No, Warrick, please!" she begged. "Y-you'll ruin the mission! I have to get to Nikolai, even if I have to endure Henri and Varga's interrogations! They will bring me to Nikolai, they won't harm me!"

Warrick brought his head up to look at her. "They will do terrible things to you. There are things worse than death you know. I cannot in good conscience allow that to happen." Lana looked into his eyes, and saw the truth. There'd be no convincing him, he wanted to protect her, and he'd sacrifice the mission to do it. The man was beyond stubborn, and looking at him, she knew he'd made up his mind. With a tear coming down her cheek, she finally nodded. She'd do the same to save him, if she were faced with the same choice. She'd done the same thing in fact, when she used her abilities to save his life, risking capture and discovery. They'd just have to find another way to complete the mission.

Warrick smiled warmly, running a hand gently over her ear to place some stray hairs behind it. "I'm so glad you understand." Then he looked at her mischievously. "There's just one thing, Lana. I promised I would only take you if you asked me to. Now be a good little slave girl and beg me to take your use."

Lana was still filled with regret about letting him ruin the mission, and she shook her head in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Then she felt him reach behind her with one hand, while he took his now fully erect cock in his other hand. The one hand began toying with the device in her bottom, while the other hand stroked the head of his cock up and down her warm, inviting crevice. The combination of sensations made Lana's mouth fall open and a tortured cry escaped her throat.

"Say, 'take me, Master,'" commanded Warrick, continuing to tease her, chuckling as he saw her trembling as the sensations overloaded her senses.

"Y-you're mad!" she moaned, lifting herself off his lap by pulling on her wrists. Warrick simply followed her with his hands, and his now quite lengthy male organ, which he was using to stroke up and down on her nether opening, which was now slick with her own juices and parting slightly at her widespread posture.

"I am a Dellune warrior," said Warrick calmly, a sharp contrast from Lana's panicked, raspy voice. "I do not take a female against her will. I would have your eager invitation, and I'm a very patient man, as you know."

Lana could not believe the nerve of this Dellune warrior. It was bad enough that he'd spanked her, and then shamed her by driving her mad with desire -- he wanted her to beg for it? Lana looked at him, his smug grin looking up at her as he teased her mercilessly. Ever since she'd met him, he'd used her body against her, teasing and toying with her to get his way. Well, it wasn't going to work this time. She decided she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Waiting until his cock was poised just below the center of her opening, she suddenly let herself go, dropping directly down into his lap. His thick rigid organ plunged inside her with a wet enveloping sound, and Lana tilted her head back and cried out at the mixture of pleasure and pain. She stopped herself from going down further for fear she might hurt herself. Warrick felt impossibly large inside her, and she wondered if perhaps she wasn't large enough to service such a man. Her mouth hung open in shock, the sensation of being so completely filled was incomparable, and she couldn't imagine why she'd never done this before. Then she looked down, and gasped. He was only half the way inside her, she'd only taken in half his length. Lana felt faint, and her heart was thudding against her rib cage.

While Lana fretted over his size, Warrick himself was not amused, and his hands came to her hips. Rather than lift her off, he simply held her in place, partially impaled on his maleness. "You had no right, Lana Torina," he scolded, looking down at her with an aggravated expression.

Lana looked up at him, her face flushed with pleasure and her eyes slightly glazed. "It's done, I did what you wanted. Now make love to me," she added, her voice husky. She wondered if he would enjoy having only half of him inside her, but she wasn't sure she could take him in any further.

"I am not an object of amusement. I will not be a play toy for immoral females," said Warrick in that lecturing tone that drove her crazy with annoyance. "You act selfishly as always, despite my tireless efforts to teach you otherwise."

Lana looked at him, wondering what sort of mush was inside that handsome head of his. She was the one tied up, made a slave in some cruel training camp. And he thought she was being selfish. She shook her head. "Warrick, would you stop being the principled Dellune warrior, and just make love to me? You already took my virginity, now please finish the job! I'll beg if you like. Please, make love to me!"

Warrick was looking down at her, and his frown slowly dissipated, replaced by that amused grin she found so disarming, and so irritating. "Very well, my proud little warrior, I will make love to you. But you may soon regret the asking."

Lana didn't know what he meant, and then he touched the end of the rod in her bottom, and she jerked in shock. The movement inside her made her clench her muscles, which made Warrick feel even larger inside her, and her wiggling bottom ignited a fire in her pussy, stretched and filled by Warrick's cock. Then he lowered his head to her breasts again, and Lana shuddered against him.

"Warrick, please!" she moaned, the sensations overwhelming her as she twisted helplessly in the bindings that kept her stretched taut, and exposed her large breasts to his roving lips.

"Please, what?" said Warrick, as casually as if he were discussing a meal they were sharing. Then he wiggled the rod again, and Lana cried out, jerking against his hard body. "There," said Warrick, approvingly. "You see how you squeezed me when I touched the device?" He touched it again, and Lana jerked, her inner muscles clenching on Warrick's enormous male organ. "Yes, that feels good," said Warrick, gently flicking the end of the rod, making Lana moan and clench her muscles. "Lana," he scolded suddenly. "You must learn to control your body. Do you think your master will desire you to bump against him like a clumsy ox?"

"I can't . . . help it!" wailed Lana, truly unable to keep her body under control. "Please . . . don't touch that thing!"

"I like what it does to you. You are so tight, woman. It seems your resemblance to Calambrian females extends to the inside as well," he said with a suggestive smile.

"W-what do you mean?" gasped Lana, unable to stop squirming at the pleasure he was giving her.

Warrick sighed at having to explain everything. "Calambrian men are on the small side, so their women tend to be smaller and tighter than ours."

Lana blushed in shame as she took his meaning, then she frowned. "That's absurd, I'm a virgin, you dolt!" she complained. Then she arched her back and moaned as his finger roughly stirred the rod inside her bottom. "Don't, I'm sorry!" she wailed.

"You're not my first virgin, silly girl," corrected Warrick. "Of all the ones I've taken, only Nika was as exquisitely tight as you are. But with the right sort of encouragement, she took me in, just as you will."

Lana's eyes went wide. "Y-you . . . slept with Nika?? How could you?" she stammered in shock. Somehow it had never occurred to her. The Calambrian slave girl who'd helped her back at the castle was so beautiful, she instantly felt a powerful surge of jealousy.

Warrick smiled. "Of course. She is truly irresistible, as you are."

"So . . . I'm just another slave girl, another mark to scratch on your . . . sword," moaned Lana in misery.

Warrick stopped, looking down at her. "Oh, you are so much more than that, Lana," he said, seriousness in his eyes. "You are the first female that I consider my equal. You are magnificent in battle, like no woman I have ever seen. And your loveliness is without equal, even Nika does not match your delicate beauty. I have wanted you since you first appeared in my Lord's castle doorway."

Lana felt like she was melting, and she could only stare into his eyes, at a loss for words. Then Warrick smiled at her, and then he did something, and his cock swelled inside her, making Lana gasp in shock. Then he did it again, grinning at her helpless reaction. Then his hands came to her breasts, and Lana leaned her head back and moaned. "Here, let me show you how much I desire you," said Warrick. Then he moved his hands to Lana's hips, and began to slowly lift her off his cock. Lana gasped at the sensation, and then Warrick stopped just before the head of his thick organ left her warm folds. Lana looked down, her eyes wide as she saw just how long Warrick was, for he had had to raise her a good distance.

"Oh god!" she moaned then, her hands clasping and unclasping in her bonds as Warrick slowly brought her back down onto his length. He reached the halfway point, and she cried out in shock as he kept going. Lana felt herself being spread, and while there was pain, it also felt impossibly good, a true match to her raging desire. By the time she reached the bottom, she'd lost control of her senses, and then he slowly raised her up again. He reached the top and began the slow descent again, making Lana whimper and moan at the waves of pleasure assaulting her. This time, there was slightly less pain, and her pleasure was even greater. He did his slow stroke a third time, and a fourth. His slow pace was excruciating, she needed more, and faster. "Please, Warrick, don't tease me!" she cried, trying to move her hips herself, to speed things up.


Warrick's strong hands on her hips made that impossible of course, she was completely in his control. He smiled at her flushed cheeks and distressed expression. "I think I can coax more eagerness from you," he said, slowly bringing her nearly off his thick member, before slowly beginning the descent again. Lana shuddered, mewling and whimpering as the torturous slow movement drove her mad.

"I'm eager, I'm eager!" she cried as he buried himself deeply inside her again. "Please . . . faster!" she cried, squirming helplessly. "This is torture!"

"Not for me," said Warrick. "I love to see your charming little gasps and moans, which grow more frantic with each long stroke."

Lana moaned at the suggestive way he said 'long'. His maddening patience was in sharp contrast to her heaving chest and thumping heart, and she squirmed in her bonds, trying to move her hips faster and deeper. His iron grip made that impossible, and she groaned, begging. "Please, Master! Please go faster!"

Warrick chuckled with pleasure, perhaps at her use of the word Master. "As you wish," he said after a long pause, suddenly raising her and then plunging fast and deep. Lana screamed with pleasure as his cock rammed against a sensitive spot deep inside her. Now he was pumping harder and faster, raising her up and down, she crying out each time he was fully inside her. She was going to cum now, his faster pace giving her what she needed. Yet as he plundered her, the orgasm she craved seemed just out of reach, and she grew frantic again.

"W-what's wrong? I can't cum!" she wailed, the wave building inside her but not cresting, frustratingly holding her on the edge of bliss.

"You have used too much of the salve," said Warrick. He seemed amused rather than concerned, though she noticed his voice was beginning to sound a little strained. He was trying to hold back, she realized. With a subtle grin, Lana began to clench her inner muscles on Warrick's thick organ, and she was rewarded with a grunt of pleasure from the warrior. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his, the warrior taking her kiss and extending it. The warm kiss only made her need worse, however, bringing her even closer to cumming. What did she need to do to overcome the cursed salve that was denying her the ultimate pleasure?

Warrick broke off the kiss, for he seemed taken as well, grunting with pleasure as his thrusts became more aggressive, and if possible, he seemed to be going deeper inside her. Lana's cries grew more frantic and raspy, her mouth hanging open and her eyes closed at the overwhelming sensations. Suddenly, Warrick's hand came between them, and his thumb sought out her swollen clit and began to rub circles on it, making her jerk in shock. Lana screamed as his touch combined with his deep strokes to finally push her over the edge. All her clenching overwhelmed Warrick as well, and he grunted then, exploding inside her, which only drove her climax higher. Warrick continued pumping into her, and the sensation of his warm seed filling her was beyond description. Finally, he stilled, holding her against him as she panted, her mind filled with satisfied pleasure, as all the things she'd endured were wiped away, leaving only happiness. Warrick held her tightly to his chest, his hand gently caressing her damp, tussled hair. She nuzzled against him, her eyes closed and her breathing slowly returning to normal. She didn't ever want the moment to end.

A minute or two passed, as neither wanted to break the spell. Suddenly Lana gasped, trembling as he slowly pulled the rod from her bottom, before detaching it from her string panty. Then she moaned as Warrick gently lifted her off himself. She looked down and gasped, for he still seemed just as hard, and she suddenly wanted more.

"C-could we . . . do it again?" she asked, shyly. Warrick smiled at her, and leaned in to give her a kiss, which only made her want him more.

"You'll be the end of me, woman," he said, breaking off the kiss. "I'm recovering from a mortal wound, remember?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she blurted, looking in his eyes with concern. He only chuckled, gently placing her down and standing, before trying with difficulty to push his still erect cock back into his breeches. Lana watched with fascination as he maneuvered his thick member, trying to bend and push it where it didn't want to go, finally getting the uncooperative rod to disappear so he could tie up his leggings. Then he looked up, catching Lana in a wide-eyed stare and making her blush.

"It's for the best, our time is up already. I must go," he said, to her great disappointment. "But do not worry, I have a plan in the works." He hugged her one more time, a lingering embrace that made Lana's heart melt, and her belly ache with renewed desire. She wished her arms were free to hold him, and maybe entice him into staying. Then he was gone, leaving her alone again. The anxiety slowly returned, though her body had never felt so relaxed and fulfilled. Then she thought of something. When the magistrate returned, he wouldn't know she was no longer a virgin. She looked down to make sure there was no blood. Good. She needed to keep her new status a secret, to limit what sort of training they could force on her. They'd find out she was no longer a virgin when they were ready to send her to Nikolai, no need for them to know until then. Suddenly the door opened, and the magistrate was smiling at her in the doorway.

"Well, you looked refreshed, my dear," he observed, moving into the room and sitting down on the bed next to her. Warrick hadn't lowered her manacles, so her arms were still stretched tight over her head. The magistrate raised a hand to cup her breast, and gently rub his thumb over her nipple. Lana gasped. Warrick's lovemaking had left her not only satisfied, but terribly sensitive, and, she realized, her need seemed to have grown even stronger. Perhaps the taste of bliss had left her body wanting more? "What did the Captain demand of you? And why do you look so . . . fulfilled?"

Lana thought quickly. "He . . . had me serve him with my mouth, master," she said. "I must have pleased him, because he . . . used his fingers to, uhmm," Lana blushed, the memory of the last few minutes striking her like a blast of warm air.

"He let you cum?" said the magistrate, with a raised eyebrow. "Your lips must be talented indeed!"

Lana blushed even deeper and looked down.

"Excellent! You did well, as I expected," said the magistrate. Then he held out a hand and tilted her chin up so he could gaze into her eyes. "I know you are fond of that Captain, it is written all over you." Lana smiled shyly, for he didn't know half the truth.

"But my dear, they won't all be so charming. You must learn to be a good slave for masters who aren't so kind and handsome." The magistrate spoke the words with concern, like father to daughter, and Lana marveled at the strange world she found herself in.

"Yes, Master," she said in her best impression of an obedient slave girl. If she could placate the magistrate, and keep him from getting too harsh on her, she could last until Warrick sprung his escape plan. She had to avoid more outbursts like she had with the brute in the training room. She realized she was lucky that the magistrate was in charge. A typical slaver would likely have punished her very severely. Then she remembered his promise to punish her. Would he follow through with that?

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers