Aidan and Katie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when Jeannie realized that you two might be falling in love, she actually wanted to slow down?" Chloe asked with amazement in her voice.

"Yeah," I shook my head, "I was...am a little confused, too."

Chloe reached over and took my hands. "Katie, it sounds like this may be the real thing. I know I'm just a kid, and I don't know as much as you do, but Jeannie wants this to be right, just like you do. She's willing to do whatever you need. I'm so happy for you. If you wait, the longing will be greater and the reward will be greater, too." She giggled and reached over and took Brittany's and. "It will be spectacular, we know spectacular, don't we; Brittany?" Brittany blushed and nodded. I just laughed.

"OK, girls," I said. "Let's just leave it at that. I'm not going to spill any more about this. You wanted to know why I'm happy and distracted and now you do."

Brittany smiled and there were tears in her eyes, "Thank you for trusting us with this. It means a lot, to me...to us."

I got up and hugged them both. "The love you guys have for each other inspires me, it makes me happy to see. I want you both to know that."

They smiled and we went out to my car. "I know where Chloe lives, Brittany, if you'll tell me I can take you home, too."

Brittany scooted up next to Chloe in the back seat. "I live with Chloe's family." I saw Chloe nudge Brittany. "OK, babe, our family now. I told my mother about us and she threw me out. My other mom, Chloe's mom, told me I had to move in with them. So I get to sleep with the love of my life every night, just like you."

I smiled at them and drove to Chloe's house. I got out when we pulled up and parked. The girls ran up to me and hugged me and then went inside.

I drove home and wondered what this evening with Jeannie would bring. By the time I got home it was a little after six o'clock. As I walked in the front door, I was met with a wonderful aroma. As I walked toward the kitchen, I walked through the dining room. The table was set and there was a huge bouquet of daisies in the middle of the table. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. Jeannie's back was to me and she was stirring a large pot. Evidently, she didn't hear me and when I kissed her on the neck she about jumped out of her skin.

"Jesus Katie!" She shouted. "You scared the shit outta me!"

I giggled, "Sorry, I just thought I would surprise you, not scare you."

Then she made a sad face. "I wanted to be done before you got home. Now my surprise is ruined."

I hugged her. "No it isn't. Whatever you're cooking smells terrific and I love the flowers. How did you know about the daisies?"

She blushed, "I texted Aidan. He told me that I might charm your panties off with the daisies."

I laughed, "I'll have to thank him for that."

The timer went off and Jeannie looked at me. "Could you go get ready for dinner? I'd like some of this to be a surprise."

I kissed her softly on the lips, "Sure Babydoll. I'll go get washed up and wait at the table."

I went to my room and took off my clothes. After washing my face I pulled on some loose old jeans and a sweater. I went back downstairs and sat at the table. Jeannie brought me out a Smithwick's red Irish ale. She went back into the kitchen. She brought out two big bowls of stew and went back into the kitchen. Lastly, she brought out a plate of scones. She turned out the lights in the dining room and lit a couple of candles. She finally sat down.

She smiled at me and asked, "What do you think?"

I said, "Everything looks great! What kind of stew is this?"

She smiled, "It's my grandmother's Irish stew. It's basically made with lamb, potatoes, carrots, onions and Guinness. It was my favorite thing that Grandma made when I was little. I only made it for Aidan once, because he doesn't like lamb and I don't like it with beef. I also made the scones from scratch. They are traditional scones, made with cranberries instead of raisins. I'm not a big fan of raisins." Her smile turned shy, "I wanted to make this for you, and I hope you like it."

I just picked up my fork and paused before dipping it in the stew. "Should I use a spoon?"

She smiled, "Do what you want, but you'll miss the sauce if you use a fork. The Guinness makes it taste really good."

"OK," I said as I switched to the spoon. Jeannie watched closely as I put the first spoonful in my mouth. "Oh, man, this is really good, Babydoll." I took another spoonful, getting a bite of lamb and carrots. "No, that's wrong, this is awesome. It's one of the best things I've ever tasted."

Jeannie smiled, her pleasure making her glow. "Thank you, I came home from work early today to cook for you. I wanted to do something special for our first 'normal' day (she air quoted normal) together. I don't know that I've said enough how much I appreciate what you've done for me. I don't think I can tell you how much it means to me that you've opened your home...and especially your heart to me."

Her sincere, heartfelt, statement made my eyes tear up. I didn't want to cry, but suddenly, I was.

Jeannie came around the table and hugged me, gently. "Don't cry, Angel. I didn't say that to make you cry. I just wanted you to know how grateful I am to you and your family."

I sniffled into her shoulder. "Our family."

"What?" Jeannie asked, "I didn't hear you."

I sat up, took her face in my hands and kissed her gently, "Our family."

She smiled and tears started tumbling down her cheeks. "Thank you," she whispered.

I kissed her again, "Let's eat this wonderful meal, OK?"

She sat next to me and we started eating. I told her about my day. The twins amazed me every day with their behavior and I told her that. She asked if there were any kids that were special to me and I told her about Chloe and Brittany.

"Their love is so pure and innocent that it makes me jealous," I said wistfully.

She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "Give us a chance, maybe Chloe and Brittany will be jealous of us one day."

I hugged her to me, "I will; I am giving us a chance."

We finished up dinner and cleaned up together. We watched TV for a little while and then I said I was going to bed. Jeannie pouted a little. "Don't you want to watch with me?"

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Yes, I do, but five o'clock comes awfully early. Good night, Babydoll." I went up and got in bed. I was asleep when I felt Jeannie crawl in bed and kiss me on the cheek. "Good night, Angel." She whispered.

***************

We found our routine in the following days, weeks and months. Work, dinner together followed by a little TV at night. The TV watching involved a little hand holding and lots of kissing, but was generally us getting to know each other. The more time passed, the more intense our time on the couch became. I wasn't always the one to get up and walk away. Sometimes, when I felt that I couldn't wait one more minute, Jeannie seemed to sense my desire and withdrew. "Not yet," she would whisper. Weekends were spent shopping or at the cabin or visiting with my parents and Aidan and Elle.

Even then, I found it difficult to keep my hands off of her. My heart would speed up when I saw her, I would get a tingle in the pit of my stomach when she would touch me, even if it was just Jeannie laying her hand on my arm when she laughed or was trying to make a point. I fell deeper in love with her every day. At some point, I changed from being the pursued to being the pursuer. I was ready, I wanted to make love with her and confusingly, she held me at bay. We would kiss passionately on the couch or in bed and I would start fumbling with her shirt and she would get up or roll away. I was extremely frustrated and was masturbating in the shower daily, trying to relieve the frustration. For someone who was so willing, even desirous of making love when we first got together, she had amazing willpower in keeping us from making love. I wasn't desperate...yet. I wanted to kiss her all over. I longed to hold her in my arms, naked. What was I thinking? Hold her naked? Hell, I hadn't even seen her naked yet.

Somewhere along the way, Jeannie and Elle had become friends. Jeannie went to the Elle a couple of times a week and had lunch with Elle. It was kind of funny, Jeannie insisted on paying her tab and Elle refused to accept it. Jeannie usually left her tab as a tip. They also talked quite a bit in the evening on the phone. I think their friendship helped heal any remaining hurts that Aidan felt. Their friendship and the carryover of their conversations into our relationship simply became part of our routine.

Then, one Friday Jeannie broke the routine. A single purple orchid was delivered to me during Senior English. There was a sealed note included. The handwritten note from Jeannie was addressed to "My Angel". It made me blush and I heard Chloe giggle.

'My Angel, please go home and take a long bubble bath. I've got the bathroom ready for you. Fill the tub, light the candles, turn off the lights, get in the tub and relax. When you get out, put on the clothes that I've laid out for you. I will pick you up at eight. I want to take my Angel out and show her off.

I love you,

Jeannie.'

The class was smiling at me when I looked up, but thankfully nobody asked anything. Well, not until after class was over. As soon as everyone else was gone, Chloe was right there. "Is that from Jeannie?" She giggled. "The flower is soooo pretty!"

I blushed again, "Yes it is. Evidently, we have a date tonight."

Chloe came around the desk and hugged me. She looked around before whispering, "Katie, I'm so happy for you. You've looked happier in the last couple of months than I have ever seen you. Have a great time tonight!" She kissed me on the cheek and then left.

I drove home, as though floating on a cloud. At every light or stop sign, I looked at the orchid, it's beauty dazzling to me. When I got home, I noticed the living room and kitchen were so clean that everything shone. The same thing was obvious when I went into our room. I kept expecting to see Jeannie, but she was nowhere to be found. I looked in her room, where her paperwork would normally have been scattered everywhere, but today her room was as spotless as the rest of the townhouse. I went back into our room and went over to the bed where there was brand new lingerie laid out. A pair of black silk bikini style panties lay with black silk, thigh high, stockings. I let the silk of the stockings slide against my cheek. I had never worn real silk stockings before and the thought of Jeannie buying them for me excited me immensely. The last item I saw was a simple, elegantly beautiful, black garter belt and though I looked around, there was nothing else. It made me blush that Jeannie wanted me braless. I turned to look at the rest of my outfit. Hanging on the front of the closet door was a purple silk wrap -around cocktail dress that matched my orchid perfectly. As I looked at my new outfit I checked out the tags. Everything was my size. I giggled; Jeannie had obviously been snooping in my drawers. I giggled again naughtily. Hopefully, those weren't the only drawers of mine through which she wanted to snoop.

I undressed and went into the bathroom. As promised, there were numerous candles scattered around the bathroom. I also noticed that this room was shining spotlessly. Jeannie must have gotten up right after I did and worked her ass off. I walked over and there was new bubble bath sitting on the edge of the tub. It was Vanilla Crème, the label said it contained vanilla, coconut, ginger and caramelized buttercream fragrances. I giggled and hoped it wouldn't make me hungry. I took the cap off, lifted it to my nose and it smelled heavenly. After filling the tub I looked over and there was a CD player in the corner with a note that said "Play Me'. I pressed play and the soft voice of Norah Jones filled the room. I smiled for what felt like the thousandth time since I opened the orchid. Jeannie had thought of everything. I eased into the bath, sat back and let my imagination run wild. I thought of Jeannie, holding me, kissing me, touching me. I touched myself as I thought of Jeannie. It was funny though, I couldn't picture Jeannie naked. The closest I got was picturing her in her pink crop top and pink panties. It was as though my brain wouldn't allow me to see her nude until Jeannie actually was naked in front of me.

I tried to work through the blind spot, but my subconscious was winning. I smiled, again, and simply relaxed, letting the vanilla and coconut do it's work. The water started to cool so I reluctantly climbed out of the tub. After drying off, I realized that though my pussy was still smooth from the waxing last week, my legs needed attention. I sat on the toilet and spread the shaving cream on my legs and after putting a new blade on my razor I carefully shaved all of the tiny, fine hairs. After I finished and rinsed off my legs, I ran my hands lightly over my legs. It didn't feel as though they were smooth enough, I shaved again. This time, when I ran my hands over my legs, they were silky smooth. I got some vanilla scented skin crème out and applied it to my skin. I brushed my hair out and pulled it into the high, tight pony tail that Aidan had loved. He liked the way it naturally curled up at the tip and bounced when I walked. He told me he thought it was very sexy. I hoped Jeannie would like it this way. I put on a little blush, mascara and eye shadow that closely matched my dress. I smiled because Jeannie had put new lipstick in my makeup case which matched my dress exactly.

I went into my room and looked at my new clothes again. Jeannie had chosen a beautiful dress and the lingerie was elegant and sexy. I put the garter belt on and the straps felt so sexy bouncing off of my legs. I had worn a garter belt a few times, but this felt special since Jeannie wanted me to wear it. I picked up the stockings and ran them across my cheek one last time before putting them on. I loved the sensual feel of the silk on my skin. After snapping the hooks in place, I slipped the panties on over the stockings and garter belt, the combined feel of the underthings, so elegant. I was actually breathing hard and getting aroused simply from getting dressed. I knew I had to calm down, so I concentrated on finishing. Taking the dress off of the hanger I slipped it on. I wrapped it around my body, enjoying the feel of the soft silk as it settled next to my skin. I figured out the complex set of ties which were intended to hold the dress together. The design of the dress left a slit at the inside of my left thigh. I suspected that when I sat down, I would need to be careful, lest I flash everyone in the vicinity. Experimentally, I sat on the edge of the bed, finding my suspicion validated. The silk on the right half of the dress slid down and covered my right thigh completely, however, the silk on the left side slipped off the outside of my left thigh, leaving me exposed all the way up to my panties and garter belt. I would need to wait for another suspicion to be confirmed; that Jeannie had planned for the dress to do exactly what it was doing. I opened the closet to find a pair of shoes and sitting front and center was a pair of black Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Pumps. Shaking my head, I slipped them on and walked back to the mirror. Looking at myself, I realized that the plunging neckline needed adornment. I walked to my dresser to open my jewelry box and found a box from a jeweler with a tiny note in Jeannie's handwriting attached.

'My Angel, I saw this and wanted to get it for you. After I bought the dress I wanted you to have something special to go with it. I know it's too expensive, but when I saw it, I thought of you and had to have it. Please don't be mad and please, please wear it for me.

I love you,

Jeannie.'

I opened the long, narrow box and gasped. A pair of long, dangly platinum earrings with several strands sat on either side of a platinum necklace made of the same strands. There were five strands which swooped dramatically; the longest of which had a black stone dangling from it. Unless I was mistaken, the stone was a small emerald cut black diamond. The position of the diamond on the longest strand was obviously intended to be nestled in the plunging neckline of the dress, between my boobs. I could not imagine what the beautiful jewelry had cost Jeannie. I put the jewelry on and looked in the mirror. I am not normally narcissistic, but I thought I looked very, very good. Jeannie had done a magnificent job of putting this outfit together. Every piece was perfectly matched to every other piece.

I had not thought of the time since I had gotten home. I turned to look at the clock on the bedside table and was shocked to see that it was five minutes to eight. Hurriedly, I picked up the towel and my clothes from school and tossed it all in the laundry basket. As I descended to stairs, the doorbell rang. I thought, 'Oh for Chrissake, who is that?' I walked to the door and opened it. There, all in white; stood Jeannie. Her dress was the same style as mine, her shoes, white Christian Louboutin Pumps.

I was dumbfounded. "Jeannie? You look awesome. Where did you get ready and why did you ring the doorbell?"

She laughed, "I got dressed at Elle's." Then the shy, sexy smile that I love appeared. "I rang the bell because this is a real date and I wanted to call for you."

I smiled, "OK. Would you care to come in?"

She smiled, "No, I think you need to get your wrap and we should go."

After all of her surprises today, I narrowed my eyes and asked suspiciously, "My wrap?"

She giggled, "Just go get it."

I shook my head, went to the hall closet and opened it. Hanging there was a black silk, kimono style jacket. There were purple orchids embroidered on the sleeves. Like everything else she had bought, it was beautiful. I turned and looked at her. "Jeannie, you spent a fortune. You shouldn't have done all of this." I put it on and walked back to the door.

She stepped through the door and hugged me. "Yes, I did. I wanted to something special for my Angel. Are you ready?"

I grabbed my purse and she said, "Just bring your wallet, in case you need ID."

I laughed, "ID? Please!"

Jeannie got serious, "Did you not look in the mirror? You look amazing; I'll bet you get carded."

I fished my wallet out of my purse, "Uh-huh." I said drily.

We walked out of the front door and I stopped dead in my tracks. In the parking lot in front of my apartment was a snow white Lincoln stretch limo. A chauffer in full livery was standing next the open back door. I turned and looked at Jeannie.

"Jeannie?" I said, dumbfounded.

"I wanted us to enjoy ourselves, without worrying how we were going to get home, Angel." Jeannie smiled. "Having Nico drive us all night seemed like the perfect solution."

We started walking to the limo and Nico slid smoothly to help us into the car. I noticed that his eyes did not stray, he was very professional. We settled in the back and Nico pulled away, making the big car slide through the night with no bumps or jerks.

Jeannie pulled a bottle of champagne out and poured us each a flute. Clinking her glass to mine she said, "To an unforgettable evening."

"Where are we going and what are we doing?" I asked.

She smiled and picked up my hand, she kissed it and said, "First we're going to a romantic little restaurant that I know and then we're going dancing." She paused, her eyes sparkling in the low light in the limo. "Then, I'm hoping you'll invite me into your bed."

I stared at her. After weeks and weeks of pushing me away, she was wining and dining me and trying to seduce me. My thoughts immediately went to Aidan and me. I had sworn to myself that I would not start with Jeannie until that was out in the open and I had waited far too long. I needed to tell her and though I did not want to ruin the evening, I needed to do this now.