Aidan and Katie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Jeannie noticed that my mood had changed. "What's the matter Angel? Is this not what you expected?"

I looked at her, "No it's not. It's so much more, it's perfect." I hesitated and decided I needed to take the plunge. "Do you remember that I said I had only done one impulsive thing in my life? I need to tell you about that before we go any further. I shouldn't have waited this long, but now I need to tell you."

Jeannie took my glass from me and put both flutes down. She took my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes. She kissed me and said, "You don't need to tell me anything."

My eyes filled with tears, "Yes, yes I do."

She kissed my eyes and whispered, "No you don't; I know everything."

I was shocked, "You know..."

"I know all about you and Aidan," she giggled, "I even know about you and Aidan and Elle. I wish I had been there, that sounded hot!"

"But how..." I started before she interrupted me again. "You were worried about it and when you didn't tell me I asked Elle. She told me she had to think about it and asked Aidan if she should or could tell me. The three of us sat down and he told me everything. I think it was amazing that you and Aidan could help each other after what I did..." She paused, blushed and hung her head.

I put my fingers under her chin and said, "Stop punishing yourself for that. It's over."

She whispered, "OK, thank you. Anyway, after I left and your friend left, it was amazing that you and Aidan were there for each other. I thanked Aidan for being there for you and Elle wants me to thank you, again, for being there for Aidan. It's the most incredibly loving thing that two siblings could ever do. I love you more now than I did before. I know you needed help, but you helped your brother when he needed it, too. Elle and I think that we're incredibly lucky to have found you guys."

I fell into her arms, crying as she was crying, too. Then she started giggling, "Don't you dare get makeup on my white dress!"

I giggled, "OK." I kissed her gently, "I love you, Babydoll."

She snickered, "I love you more," and then stuck out her tongue.

Suddenly, Nico's voice came through the speakers, "We'll be there in five minutes, Ms. Cunningham."

Jeannie pushed a button, "Thank you Nico."

Amazingly, we hadn't messed up our makeup too badly. We checked in her mirror and made the necessary minor adjustments. Nico opened the door and helped us out. We were in front of a small, dark building with no sign.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"It's a little romantic hideaway that a friend of my boss's owns." She said, conspiratorially. "Not very many people know about it. It's very small, very exclusive."

I looked at her. "And just how do you know about it missy? Hmmmm?"

"My boss uses it for...uhhh...meetings." She smiled, blushing.

I just smiled, "Uh-huh."

We walked in and were greeted by a young Latina. "Ahhh, Ms. Cunningham, so nice to see you again. Would you and your guest please follow me?"

Jeannie slipped her hand in mine and I asked, "So they know you?"

Even in the subdued lighting I could see her blush. "It's not what you think."

"Uh-huh," was my hushed response.

As we walked through the tiny place, I noticed that the booths were arranged so that you couldn't get a clear view into any of them. After we were seated I looked around and the same was true from the seats. I mentioned it to Jeannie, "Whoever laid this place out is very clever. Nobody can see any of the other guests."

She smiled in the dim light. "I know, this place is perfect."

"What's the name of it?" I asked quietly.

"I can't tell you." She was blushing again.

"Really!?!" I said.

She was straight-faced when she answered, "Seriously, I can't. The owners do not want any publicity whatsoever, even word of mouth. They want their patrons to enjoy and appreciate the privacy."

I was startled by her seriousness, "Oh! OK!"

Suddenly, a pretty young lady appeared at the table. I had not seen her walk up; it was as though she materialized out of thin air. "Oh!" I said, startled.

She apologized immediately, "I'm sorry, I did not mean to surprise you. We are taught to be invisible. I'm afraid I did that too well."

I giggled, "It's OK, I just didn't expect anyone to merely appear out of thin air."

"Again, I'm sorry miss." She said.

I looked at Jeannie. "Miss? Oooh, I like this place."

The young lady did smile at that. She turned to Jeannie, "Would you like to begin your evening now?"

"Yes, Lainie," Jeannie said, "Thank you."

I looked at Jeannie, "She didn't introduce herself, she knew your name and you knew hers. What is going on?"

Jeannie blushed again, "First of all, it's not what you think. This is a very special restaurant that is dedicated to personal service; it's actually more like a private club. When you call to make reservations, you're assigned a table and a personal server. Lainie is our personal server for tonight. This morning, Lainie emailed me a copy of this evening's full fresh menu, along with questions about the occasion. I picked out our meal for this evening, answered her questions and emailed it back. Lainie made a couple of suggestions based on my answers and we settled on our meal, including wines. The idea is that we can concentrate on each other and not be distracted by menus, servers and so forth." She giggled, "You'll need to get used to her appearing and disappearing. We won't pour any wine, we won't ask for anything else. She's watching the table closely and will know when we need something. She's specifically not watching us, just the table." She giggled again, "We could probably make love, and as long as we're not on the tabletop, no-one would see us."

I was amazed. "I know you said that a friend of your boss owns this, but how did you get us in here?"

She blushed again. "It's going to sound silly, but I help my boss's boss get away by holding meetings here for him."

I was confused. "I still don't understand."

"His wife hates sports. She hates it when he goes to games and leaves her home alone." I said. "When he wants to go to a game, I set up a meeting for him, here. It's a real meeting, we discuss real business, but he's not here. She won't call him during meetings, but she has called the restaurant. The staff tells me and I text him. He gets to a quiet place and calls her. It's not completely right, I know that, but it's also completely innocent. He only does it a three or four times a year. He just loves live football, basketball and baseball."

Lainie materialized with Merlot and filled our glasses. She disappeared and was back almost instantly. She placed shrimp cocktails in front of us, laid down shrimp forks and disappeared.

I giggled after watching Lainie, "Are you sure there aren't any magician's trap doors in the floor?"

She giggled, too, "No, I certainly am not."

I reached out and took her hands, "Well, Lainie isn't the only magician tonight. You are making this magical Babydoll. This whole thing, the bath, my clothes, the unbelievable jewelry, the limo, this place is magic. Thank you."

She glowed happily. "I'm glad you like it, Angel. But this is not the end; it's just the beginning. I hope you like the rest of it as well."

I squeezed her hands, "If you arranged it, I'm sure it'll be perfect."

Jeannie raised her glass and touched it to mine, "To us."

I smiled, "To us."

I took a bite of shrimp with cocktail sauce, my eyes growing wide in alarm, "Hot, hot, hot!"

Jeannie giggled, "Sorry, I should have warned you, the cocktail sauce is hot."

"Really?" I sputtered and it was the only sarcastic thought that was able to burn through the fire in my mouth.

As I chewed and my mouth became accustomed to the heat, I realized that the cocktail sauce was unique and quite delicious. "When you get over the heat, this is very good," I said. "There is something in there that is unique, what is it?"

Jeannie said, "I'm not enough of a foodie to figure that out and the chef won't tell. Isn't it good, though?"

I smiled, "Oh yes, it's terrific."

We slowly ate and savored the shrimp and sauce. As soon as we were done and both of our forks were on the table, Lainie appeared and whisked the remains away. Our Merlot glasses disappeared also and were replaced with new glasses and filled with a wonderful, crisp light Chardonnay.

I smiled at Jeannie, "What's next?"

"I hope you won't be disappointed, but I didn't want to get too full. I skipped a salad and went straight to our entrée," Jeannie said. "We'll find dessert later if you like."

I smiled at her dreamily, "Whatever you have planned is what I want to do. This is sooo romantic." I held her hands gently in mine.

Lainie appeared again, this time I swear there was a puff of smoke. She was bearing small lobster tails, melted butter and a plate with asparagus spears. Not only could she appear and disappear at will, she obviously had about twelve hands. She laid everything before us and looked at Jeannie, who nodded in response, and having been dismissed, vanished again. The lobster was superb, melt in your mouth tender and hotter than I had ever had it. Normally, lobster is lukewarm at best when it arrives at the table, but this was perfect. The asparagus was fresh and perfectly tender.

After I had taken several bites, I looked at Jeannie and said, "Oh my God, Jeannie! This food is amazing! Where do they find fresh, young asparagus in February?"

Jeannie laughed, "I have no idea, but I agree; this is amazing."

We finished our meal quietly, savoring every bite. Occasionally, I would catch Jeannie staring at me shyly, longingly. Finally, I needed to know what was up.

"Jeannie," I said, "You keep staring at me, what's going on?"

She blushed, "I can't help it. You look so incredible; I can't believe you and I are together. I just love you so much."

It was my turn to blush. "Jeannie!"

We finished while holding hands, our fingers entwined. It made it awkward to eat, but I needed to touch her and it seemed as though she felt the same. Lainie came back and cleared the rest of the meal away. She looked at Jeannie and asked softly, "We decided to leave dessert or after dinner drinks to the moment. Would you care for anything?"

Jeannie looked at me, "Do you want anything?"

"I'm stuffed," I said, "But, I'd love an Irish coffee."

"Oooohhh," Jeannie giggled, "I haven't had one of those in years! Could we have two, please Lainie?"

"Very good Ms. Cunningham." Lainie said and melted away.

I giggled, "I can't get over how she vanishes."

Jeannie just smiled as Lainie reappeared. The Irish coffee was perfect, just enough alcohol and the whipped cream was fresh. We finished while still holding hands. I loved the way her hand felt in mine. Jeannie looked at me and said, "Are you ready for the next part of our evening?"

I looked around, "Don't you need to take care of the bill?"

Jeannie just smiled and shook her head, "It's handled. Nothing as crass as the exchange of money should ever interfere with the perfect meal."

I picked her hand up and kissed the back of it. "It was perfect, Jeannie. Thank you, I'm ready for the next adventure."

Jeannie smiled and said, "OK, Let's go."

Lainie materialized as we stood up. "Are we done, ladies?"

Jeannie smiled and said, "Yes Lainie, thank you."

"Have a good evening." Lainie said and vanished one last time.

We walked out of the front door and Nico was standing at the open door of the limo. I looked questioningly at Jeannie and she giggled. She had never left my sight nor had she picked up a phone. "All part of the service, Angel."

"Lainie?" I asked and she just nodded.

Safely ensconced in the back of the limo, hand in hand, I asked, "What's next on Jeannie's Magical Mystery Tour?"

She giggled, "A Beatles reference? Nice!" But she didn't answer.

I looked out of the window and could tell that we were headed downtown. As we sat together Jeannie took advantage of the slit in my dress to slide her hand in and caress the inside of my thigh. Her soft touch took my breath away. We looked into each other's eyes as Nico swept along the streets delivering us to our destination. A few minutes later the limo stopped and Nico opened the door. I looked around and though we were near the downtown mall, I didn't recognize where we were exactly. Jeannie led me into the building and then to the stairs. We walked down a winding staircase and I could hear music, some low smooth jazz that as we got closer started to wind its way into my soul. I was swaying as we walked to the entrance of a jazz club. Jeannie opened the door for me and I was bathed in smooth jazz.

A handsome young man at the door looked at Jeannie and said, "It's nice to see you Ms. Cunningham. I have your table ready, but I'll need to see the young lady's ID."

I giggled and fished my driver's license out of my wallet. His eyes grew wide at my birth date, but he just said, "Thank you."

He led us to a small table with a reserved sign on it. There were two Cosmopolitans sitting there. Jeannie looked at him and said, "Thank you, Jerome, it's perfect. I do have a question, though." She leaned in and whispered in his ear and he nodded.

I looked at her and she grinned. I said, "What was that about?"

"You'll see," She answered with a twinkle in her eye.

The band was very good; smooth with a sound that got into you. I thought that they were just an instrumental band but after the band finished with the number that they were playing when we came in, Jerome went up to the clarinet player and asked him something. He nodded and then nodded to a pretty young girl that was sitting at the table next to us. She got up and stood in front of the band and I didn't notice the wireless microphone that she was carrying until she raised her hand to begin singing. I had to smile when I heard the bass line from "My Girl" by the Temptations start. My parents slow-danced to that song in the living room many times while we were growing up. Jeannie had even seen them several times. Jeannie stood and held her hand out to me and though I blushed, I took it and stood up.

Jeannie led us out onto the tiny dance floor and looked at me, her eyes shining with tears. "I asked for this song because I knew it was special to you and because...you're my girl."

She put her hands around my neck and rested her head on my chest, where I knew she had to hear my heart pounding. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. I think calling what we did dancing might be stretching the concept. We leaned against each other and turned in circles and swayed. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that two or three couples had joined us on the dance floor. The band did a beautiful job of recreating the song, it was perfect. When it finished, I lifted Jeannie's face and kissed her. I had forgotten that we were in a public place until I heard whistles and clapping from the audience.

The singer said, "Ladies and gentlemen, that's what this song is about, love."

I was so embarrassed; I never did things like that in public. I rushed to our table and sat down, burying my face in my hands. Jeannie knelt in front of me, "Angel," she whispered, "Don't be embarrassed, that was beautiful." She giggled, "Everyone here thought so and I loved it."

I looked at her and the smile on her face was radiant. I took a deep breath, "OK."

She kissed me, got up, sat in her chair and then slipped her hand along the slit in my dress. I took a sip of my drink and so did she. We sat there for a while and listened to the music. The band was very good and I closed my eyes and listened. The server came over and asked if we wanted another drink and though I was feeling no pain, I knew that I was done. "Could I just have some water, please?" I saw Jeannie slip the waitress something as she left. When she came back with my water, it was in a to-go cup.

"You look tired, Angel," she murmured, "Let's go."

"OK," I said.

We stood and the crowd gave us a round of applause. I know I blushed and Jeannie laughed. We went up the stairs and out the door and Nico was waiting with the door open.

We settled in the limo and Jeannie asked, "Do you want to get dessert now?"

I smiled and said, "Babydoll, I am done in, and as wonderful as all of this has been, I just want to go home and hold you."

"OK," Jeannie said and touched the button. "Nico, please take us home."

"Yes ma'am," was Nico's crisp response.

Jeannie snuggled up to me and I slipped my arm around her and let my head fall to the side and rest on top of hers. The ride home was silent and smooth. It seemed as though only a couple of minutes passed before the car smoothly stopped and Nico was at the door.

We got out and thanked Nico. "The pleasure has been all of mine, ladies." He cracked a grin, "It's been so much calmer than bachelor or bachelorette parties. Thank you."

I looked at the clock for the first time since Jeannie had picked me up. No wonder I was so tired, it was after two. I started up the stairs and Jeannie slipped her hand in mine and we walked up together. I stepped into the bathroom and Jeannie went into our room. I debated taking my dress off and decided to wait until I was in the bedroom. After I was finished, I walked into the bedroom. I don't know how Jeannie had done it so quickly, but there were a couple of dozen lit candles scattered around the room. Jeannie was standing at the foot of the bed, waiting for me. Her dress was undone, hanging loosely off of her shoulders. Her hair was sexily pinned up, loose strands straggling away from the rest of her hair. I glanced down and she had on an identical garter belt, although it was white with white stockings and tiny, tiny white panties. I could barely see the skimpy bra, hidden as it was by the loose dress. My heart sped up and suddenly I was no longer as tired as I had been a minute ago.

"Hi," Jeannie said, softly, shyly.

I stepped up to her, "Hi yourself, Babydoll."

Jeannie's hands slipped inside of my dress and I felt her untying the strings that held it together. She reached behind me and brought her hands up to my shoulders and flicked the dress off. It slid slowly to the floor, crumpling in a pile at my feet. I looked down at it, started to bend to pick it up and Jeannie whispered, "Leave it."

She smiled at me, "I hope I displayed the calm that I was trying to convey all evening. I have been dying to see that dress lying where it is now, all evening. I could barely think of anything else."

I giggled, "You must have tremendous willpower, because you gave me the most perfect evening imaginable. You were elegantly beautiful and totally in charge all evening. Thank you." I drew her into my arms and kissed her and she whimpered happily.

We parted and she giggled, "I'm glad you were impressed, I've been working on this for weeks. I wanted it to be perfect and flow flawlessly. I was truly a nervous wreck all week, but especially tonight."

Our roles from earlier this evening had reversed. Now that we were in the bedroom she seemed to be shy and nervous. I got a sense that she was comfortable being in charge of things that took planning and execution, but that she was a touch submissive in the bedroom. Not that I was dominant by any stretch of the imagination, but I could take the lead in the bedroom, if she preferred.

I brushed her dress off of her shoulders and it joined my dress on the floor. "You shouldn't have been nervous, like I said; it was perfect." I gazed at her body, plump in the right places, but sleek, too. "Just like you." I kissed her again and she whimpered again. I slipped my hands around back and unclasped her bra. I stepped away, leaving it on but unclasped. I glided my hands under the straps on her shoulders, "May I? I've wanted to see your breasts for months and months."

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers