Aidan and Katie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Jeannie slipped away and slid down my body, her lips finding my nipples, each in turn. I was starting to get excited, her smooth body slipping and sliding over me and her attention to my nipples had made me start to breathe hard. She kissed and swirled her tongue around my navel, causing me to giggle and lurch in surprise. She stopped with her face above my tummy and her boobs between my thighs. She looked up at me and gave me that shy, sexy smile and I thought I was going to melt. Twisting her body, eyes never leaving mine, she ran her long, thick nipple over my mound, the thin panties providing little insulation between her skin and mine. The feeling of her thick nubbin riding over my clit caused my hips to twitch and I saw a little smile play over her lips.

She glanced up at me, "Like that?"

I was almost speechless, "Mmm-hmm..."

She whispered, "Maybe you'll like this more..."

She sat up and slipped her fingers under the waistband of my panties. I smiled, knowing what she wanted, then raised my hips. She pulled my black silk panties off and tossed them aside. She scooted up to kiss me again, her body lingering over mine. She hesitated before doing anything else to me, for me, you know what I mean. She just looked at me, her eyes slowly dragging along my body. "Katie, I probably don't say this enough, but I think you're beautiful and I love you more than anything in this world. I want to make you as happy as you make me." My eyes filled with tears, she kissed the tears away and slipped down, her lips melting with mine in a perfect kiss. She slid down and settled between my legs, her pussy lined up with mine. I was becoming so aroused that the pressure of her clit on mine sparked a tiny orgasm. I saw her smile at the vibrations in my body before she slowly started rubbing her pussy on mine. The wetness between us coupled with our complete smoothness created the perfect feeling of slick friction. Jeannie was slowly rubbing herself against me and the feeling was exquisite. Reaching up, I tenderly cupped her breasts, gently thumbing her erect nipples.

"Oooohhh," she sighed, "I like that..."

I kept up the soft pressure as her speed slowly increased between my legs. The friction was causing the heat in my clit to increase and it started moving into my pelvis and into my abdomen. The heat was spreading outward from our center, our love juices mixing and making us slick and slippery. The heat moved into my chest, making it hard to breathe, but making me feel loved and tingly. In the growing deliriousness of the impending orgasm, I felt a deeper love and closeness with Jeannie than I had ever felt in my life. I abandoned Jeannie's breasts and pulled her into a hug. It seemed to startle her and she giggled. I whispered in her ear, "I love you Babygirl."

Turning her head, she kissed me and then as my orgasm was building, she pulled her hips back. The loss of contact was shocking and I gasped. Giggling, she kissed the tip of my nose and slid down, stopping at my pussy with her boob. I noted the feeling of her silk encased legs sliding against mine. I really liked the smooth, sexy sensation and decided that this was something we needed to do again. Suddenly, all coherent thought left my head as Jeannie slipped her long, stiff nipple along my clit. The firm, yet soft texture of her nipple brought my slowly dissipating orgasm roaring back. "Ohhhh..." I moaned as Jeannie rubbed her nipple firmly, yet gently across my clit. Rotating her chest, she circled my clit with her nipple before shifting and plunging it into my pussy. It was only a half inch, but the weight and substance of her big D-cup behind it and pressing into me toppled me over the edge into an incredible orgasm. The heat that had been building and spreading exploded in me and reached to every fiber of my being. My body rose from the bed, lifting Jeannie with me. I was bridged between my toes and the top of my head. Just as suddenly, the tension that was suspending my body dissolved and I crumpled to the bed. Jeannie had been riding along as I levitated above the bed and flopped on top of me after my collapse. I lay there, still, breathing raggedly.

She started giggling as she lay on top of me. "Wow! Was that good for you?"

I wearily raised my head, "Oh, shut up!" I said as I grinned. "Come here and kiss me and let me hold you." I turned my head and looked at the window. "I hope you were planning to sleep late, 'cause the sun's up."

She continued to giggle, "It's a good thing it's Saturday." She grabbed the sheet and covered us up and snuggled down into my arms. I don't think I was awake for a minute after that. When I next opened my eyes, Jeannie was sitting cross-legged at the edge of the bed looking at me. Her lap was covered by a sheet, but she was topless.

I smiled at her, "Whatcha doin'?"

The sexy, shy smile appeared, along with a blush. "Just watchin' you sleep."

I tilted my head to the side, "Why?"

Her blush deepened, "Because I love you, I think you're beautiful and I just like watching you sleep."

It was my turn to blush, "Oh...you know I love you, too, right?"

"Uh-huh..." her blush continued to deepen.

"Buuut?" I said.

Jeannie hesitated before answering, "I, uhh, I, umm, it's just that, uhhh..."

I started laughing, "Oh for cryin' out loud, spit it out!"

"I didn't get to lick you last night and I really, really want to." She said, so quickly it was almost one word. "We were up so late that I didn't want to wake you up, so I've been waiting, but it's been hard."

I giggled, "OK, but I've got to go to the bathroom, first." I got out of bed and went around and kissed her. I was about halfway across the bedroom when I said over my shoulder, "I think I'm going to take a shower," I paused as I continued walking and then said, "Are you coming?"

I didn't turn around, but I heard a thump as either her feet or butt hit the floor and then suddenly she was beside me. She slipped her hand into mine and we walked the remaining steps into the bathroom together. At some point she had removed her stockings and garter belt and was gloriously naked. When we got to the bathroom, I relieved myself and started to remove my stockings and garter belt and she stopped me.

"Let me," she whispered.

I smiled and nodded. While she started on my remaining clothes, I took off my new jewelry. I realized that I had been very foolish to sleep in the dangly earrings and necklace. I was very lucky that nothing had become tangled or broken. I placed it all carefully in a jewelry tray and stood and watched Jeannie slowly, deliberately and sensuously remove my stockings. She undid the clasps on my left leg and kissed the skin in between the garter belt and the stocking. Tugging on the top, she loosened it from my thigh until it was sliding freely down my leg. She followed it down, kissing the newly exposed skin as she descended to my foot. Making sure I was balanced and wouldn't fall, she gently lifted my foot and slipped the stocking off, taking care not to run it. She hung it carefully on the towel rack and then picked up my foot again, this time kissing each toe, softly, lovingly.

She repeated the slow, sexy process on the other leg. By the time she got to my right foot, I was soaking wet and breathing erratically. After tenderly kissing each toe, she stood and had me turn around. Hooking her fingers in the waistband of the garter belt she slowly slipped it over my butt and slid it to the floor. As it slid down, her lips softly caressed my butt, causing me to tingle all over. When she stood, she dragged her breasts with the pronounced nipples up my legs, and over my butt, her smooth skin causing me to shiver in desire and anticipation. I stood waiting for her next move.

She stepped away and into the shower, turning it on and adjusting the temperature. She came back, turned me around and drew me into the shower, closing the shower door. She snuggled up to me under the perfectly warm flowing water and turned her head and lips up for a kiss. I leaned down and kissed her gently, lovingly and she broke it after a few moments. I looked at her, puzzled as she stepped away. She picked up some cocoanut scented body-wash that I had never seen before. She filled her hands with the wash and then cupped my breasts. The wash was cool, her hands warm and the disparity made the tingle come back and my pussy pulse.

She took a deep breath and smiled, "I love the smell of cocoanut." She paused and then buried her face in my chest, covering herself in suds. "I especially love the smell of cocoanut on you."

She plunged her face into the stream of water from the shower and then continued to soap up my body. Her slippery hands seemed to be everywhere on my body at once, my boobs, my bottom, my mound...everywhere. I giggled, in my excited state it seemed as though she had ten arms. After she had completely soaped me up, she turned me so that I was facing her, away from the shower head, and gently prodded me to back up into the cascading water. She rinsed my front and then, having effectively removed all of the soap from there, knelt before me. She brushed her damp hair from her face and looked up at me, smiling shyly. Her hands squeezed between my thighs and gently pressed outward, forcing them apart. Her beautiful brown eyes never left mine as her lips approached my womanhood. I was trembling as I waited for her to make contact and though the wait seemed infinite, I'm certain it was mere seconds. As her lips contacted the top of my slit, her hands cupped my bottom.

Her lips didn't lose contact with me, causing an exciting vibration as she spoke softly, "I love your ass, Angel."

I blushed in response, speechless.

She giggled, causing more heavenly vibration. "I also love it when you blush." Her tongue slipped out and tickled my slit, causing a momentary buckling of my knees. She steadied me and then murmured "Whoa, don't fall on me now." I just giggled and then moaned as she dug deeper with her tongue. She held my bottom firmly in her hands as she lashed relentlessly with her tongue. As I had been increasingly excited since I awoke to Jeannie watching me, I was extremely wet and sensitive. Her persistent assault on my nether region had my body quickly escalating, to what I anticipated as, a tremendous orgasm. I was panting and closed my eyes, but opened them again because I missed seeing Jeannie's eyes. Her eyes began to sparkle and I could see the growing smile in them. I had unconsciously started rocking my hips in rhythm to her licking and sucking and my eyes drifted closed. As soon as my eyes closed, Jeannie was gone. I gasped in dismay and my eyes flew open. She was sitting on her heels grinning up at me.

"Heeeyyy..." I whined.

She leaned forward and kissed my clit, causing me to jerk. "I didn't want you to go off too soon," she grinned cheekily. "I have more planned."

I moaned, not because I was upset, just the opposite, it excited me and I was anticipating what she had in store for me. She stood, kissed me sweetly and then gently turned me around. Putting my hands on the wall of the shower she pulled my legs back and spread them. I felt vulnerable, but in a good way. I had started trembling in anticipation, waiting for what she had planned. Jeannie grabbed the body-wash again, this time drizzling it on my shoulders. I felt the cool liquid on my skin, sliding down a little before Jeannie reached up and started tenderly rubbing it across my skin. She added more and the suds started floating everywhere, I started giggling again, it felt like we were floating on clouds of bubbles. That and all thought left my mind as her hands drifted to my bottom. She lightly washed my bottom, her fingers drifting between my cheeks, causing me to twitch and clinch my cheeks together.

I felt her lips on my shoulder as she murmured, "Relax Angel, let me love all of you."

Her fingers had lingered on my slick butt, slowly stroking my skin. My head dropped as I gave in to the feelings of desire that were building in me again. I relaxed my butt and her fingers slipped between and gently caressed the little valley. Slowly, very, very, slowly her fingers worked deeper between my cheeks and brushed my little pink wrinkle. I knew it was coming, but it still made me squirm away. She lightly slapped my ass and I settled down off of my tiptoes. The motion caused her fingertip to pierce my bottom and I sighed as she wriggled it in there. She kissed my bottom as she settled to her knees behind me. Her hand left me as she found the body-wash again. She didn't put any on me directly, though I could feel the slipperiness on her hands as she found my butt again. Her finger slipped into the crevasse between my cheeks as I took a deep shuddering breath. It found the ring and slowly breached it as she kissed and caressed with her other hand. My head hung low as she unhurriedly pressed inward. The excruciatingly slow pace had my heart pounding as she languidly fucked my ass with her tiny finger. My body was responding, an orgasm building deeply within me again. She stopped with her finger inside me, kissing my cheek again. Her finger started sliding out, but didn't reverse course this time, leaving me feeling empty.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned, disappointed.

She stood up and rinsed my back and butt off. She started kissing my back and slowly worked her way down until she was kissing between my cheeks. Using her hands, she spread my bottom, exposing my little pink ring to the air. It was only exposed for a moment before she continued licking down the crack, finally finding my little wrinkle, slithering her tongue around it. Having wedged her face in my ass, she let go with one hand and found my weeping pussy.

"Eeeeiiii," I squealed as she found my clit and wormed her tongue deeply into my butt. I remembered thinking how long it was and wondering what it could do. I was finding out and loving it. The other thing that I didn't think about was how strong it would be. She worked it deeply inside me, manipulating it, making it dance. I couldn't believe how it felt, so different, so exciting. Twisting her hand, she drove her thumb into my pussy and straddled my clit with two fingers.

"Jeanniiieee..." I shrieked, my voice echoing off the walls of the bathroom as she continued to ravage my ass and my pussy. I rose up on my toes, the tension form my rapidly building orgasm causing all of my muscles to clinch. "Oh God, Jeannie, fuck me, fuck me, Oh God I'm cominnngggg Jeannieeeee..." My body exploded like never before. I felt the juices leave my body at supersonic velocity as the orgasm went on and on with no seeming end in sight. As it finally waned to gentle pulses, my arms gave out as I was barely able to keep from slamming my face into the tiled wall. Slowly, I crumpled to the floor as Jeannie supported me. She turned me around, drawing me into her arms, cuddling me as the tears rolled down my cheeks. She laid her cheek against mine and I giggled as I felt my juices on her face.

She pulled away and looked at me, "What's so funny?"

"You're covered." I giggled.

"Yeah, and?" She said.

I could feel the water starting to cool so I said, "We better get you rinsed off, we'll get cold if we stay here much longer."

She hugged me again, "OK."

We got up and rinsed her off, moving quickly because it was getting cold. We turned off the water and got out, rubbing each other with towels to warm up. She looked at me and said, "What do you want to do now?"

I giggled, "I am worn out! I wanna go back to bed and take a nap."

She laughed, "OK, works for me!"

We each slipped into a pair of panties and snuggled in under the covers. We kissed gently for a little while and the next thing I knew I opened my eyes and it was dark outside. Jeannie was gone and I smelled something heavenly coming from the kitchen. I walked out to the kitchen and Jeannie was standing there in a pair of panties and an apron.

She obviously heard me as she said, "Good evening Sleeping Beauty!"

I just giggled, walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist. I kissed her on the neck and propped my chin on her shoulder. "Whatcha makin'?"

"A surprise," she murmured. 'It's another dish that I learned it from my grandma. It's almost ready, go get some clothes on."

I grinned, "But this is more fun."

"Maybe," I could hear the smile in her voice, "But I want you to enjoy the meal, not the view."

"Awwww," I grumped, but went to the bathroom and then got dressed in a purple spaghetti strapped tank top and white short-shorts.

Jeannie came in and threw on a tee shirt and jeans; took my hand and led me down to the dining room. She kissed me and had me sit, heading back into the kitchen. She brought out a pan of homemade baking powder biscuits and set them in front of me. She went back and brought out a homemade Shepherd's Pie. Finally she went back and brought out two pints of Guinness.

She sat down and smiled shyly. "What do you think?"

I got up and ran around the table and hugged her, "Oh my God!" I squealed, "This smells and looks amazing!"

Her smile was huge, "I hope it tastes as good as it smells, please help yourself!"

I dug what I thought was a huge piece out of the casserole and it didn't make a dent. "We're never going to eat all of this."

She smiled again, "I thought maybe we could take some to Aidan and Elle. Aidan always loved this, though I have to make it with hamburger and not ground lamb, like my grandma taught me."

I grinned, my mouth full. "I can see why, this is awesome!"

Jeannie frowned, "Don't talk with food in your mouth!"

I giggled, "OK, Mom!"

She tried to continue frowning, but couldn't pull it off. "Stop it," she giggled.

I stuck a mashed potato covered tongue out at her.

"Ewwww, gross!" She shrieked, "Are you sure you're a teacher at that school of yours? Not one of the delinquents?"

I stuck my tongue out again, this time covered with hamburger and carrots. She just stared at me shaking her head. It was then that I realized that I didn't have the makings of either Shepherd's Pie or baking powder biscuits in my cupboards.

"Where'd you get the stuff to make this?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, "You were asleep forever, so I went and got it."

I was confused, "But you were only in your panties and an apron when I got up."

She smirked, "You know one of the convenient things about clothes is they go on and come off, right?"

I was still confused, "But, why?"

Her eyes went soft, "'Cause I wanted to be naked for you when you got up."

I blushed, "Oh. That was nice."

She bit her lip, "See?"

I got up, hugged and kissed her. "Thank you; for dinner, for being here and for being naked, I love you."

She reached up, hugged my arms and laid her head to the side on my arm. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then I extricated myself and started clearing the table.

She said, "You don't have to do that!"

I smiled, "You cooked, I'll clean up."

"OK, we'll do it together." She answered.

We cleaned up and then snuggled on the couch with a romantic comedy. I don't even remember what it was because we cuddled and kissed and touched each other all evening long. It was sweet and loving and romantic. I started getting sleepy and Jeannie suggested we go to bed.

I frowned, "Don't wanna, comfortable...like holding you." I sounded like I was five.

She slipped away from me, tugging on my hands. "Come on..."

"Okaaayyy..." I mumbled.

We went upstairs and she stopped me at the end of the bed. She took off all of her clothes and then took off all of my clothes. I stood there docilely like a five year old and let her undress me. We climbed into bed and Jeannie snuggled up to me. "Good night," she whispered. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew it was morning. We went and saw Aidan; Elle was working and we spent the day with him. He was ecstatic about Jeannie bringing him the Shepherd's Pie.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers