Aidan and Katie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Oh God," she moaned, "please..."

I leaned in and kissed her lightly, "I'll take that as a yes..."

I stood back up and drew the frilly little bra with me. Her breasts bounced as the support was withdrawn, but they were as perfect as I had hoped they'd be. I can't say that I imagined them to be this good, because my brain hadn't allowed it. They were round and full and capped with coral pink nipples that were at full attention. The nipples were full and firm and thick, the thickest I think I'd ever seen. A baby might have a difficult time getting it in its mouth. The baby thought came out of nowhere and startled me for a moment. I shook it off and dipped my head to take one of the firm buds in my mouth.

Firm and velvety, the thick knob felt as though it had been made for my mouth. "Ohhhhh..." Jeannie moaned, her voice trailing off. I sucked gently on the knob and Jeannie started trembling. "Mmmmm," Jeannie moaned and held my head in place with her left hand as her right hand found my own dangling boob. "Oooohhh," I sighed as she gently twisted my nipple, pulling on it as she did. Withdrawing from suckling, I straightened a little and captured her lips with mine in a more passionate kiss than we had ever shared, deep and long, yet soft. Pulling away to catch my breath, I stopped with my forehead about an inch from hers and she pulled me back so my forehead was resting against hers. Her tongue flickered out and the tip caressed my bottom lip so delicately and sensuously that my knees buckled. The thought, 'My god how long is that thing?' flickered through my brain. I felt both of her hands on my boobs and her softly tantalizing touch was driving me crazy. Her fingers were skittering over my skin, barely making contact, the sensation heating me up and making my pussy gush. I pressed my lips back to hers, kissing deeply as I turned us and guided her backwards to the bed. Her legs hit the bed and she stopped moving. She pulled away from our kiss and gave me her shy, sexy smile. Turning away, she climbed onto the bed, giving me a beautiful view of her gorgeous bottom in the tiny panties. Everything was stunning from back here; the white stockings, the garters, the skin of her thighs and her bottom. Though, the best part of the view was the soaked strip of material between her legs, giving evidence that Jeannie was very, very excited.

She lay down and covered her boobs, blushing shyly. I ascended the bed and took my time crawling up her body, taking in the breathtaking view as I went. The diamond from my necklace trailed along her skin, bouncing here and there from the contours of her body. Straddling her stomach, I sat gently down and took her hands in mine, revealing her breasts while kissing each of her fingers. They stood firm on her chest, with only slight sag to the side, despite their size.

I looked down at her little body, kissed her fingers and whispered, "God, you're beautiful."

The blush started at the top of her head and traveled down her body. I felt the heat of it as it passed by my thighs on the way to her toes. I scooted back so that I was straddling her knees rather than her stomach and leaned in and kissed her tiny navel. I swirled my tongue around it and she squirmed and giggled.

"It's so cute." I murmured, glancing up at her. The love and adoration in her eyes almost took my breath away. Kissing my way up her smooth, warm skin, I avoided the nearly magnetic temptation of her breasts to capture her lips with mine. The kiss was soft, yet urgent as I stretched my long body over her tiny one. As much time as we had spent in this bed, snuggled together, on the couch cuddled together, our naked bodies had never touched before. I was having difficulty breathing; the sensation of warm, silky skin sliding together was almost enough to send my sensory receptors into overdrive. I slid over to the side, our lips never parting. Jeannie's hands danced lightly over my back, bringing tingles to my spine.

Jeannie pulled back slightly from the kiss, our lips still touching. She whispered and I felt the words as much as heard them, "Love me Angel, love me..."

I pressed back into her, her head falling to the pillow. As we kissed I slipped my hand down her firm stomach and into the tiny, silk panties. My breath caught in my throat, because it was so hot and so wet in there. I slid my fingers down, down into the smooth, wet, hot slickness. I had wondered whether she had hair or was smooth and now I had my answer. Jeannie sighed as my fingers slid around in her wetness. I pulled away from her lips and having thoroughly coated my fingers, drew them out. I looked at my glistening digits for a moment before bringing them up to her right breast, the one nearest to me. I slathered Jeannie's juices all over the firm, pink nub. The slippery wetness made her already appealing nipple look even more succulent. I found myself fascinated by the thick, firm, half inch long nubbin, pulling and twisting and enjoying the feeling of it in my fingers. Leaning down, I took her nipple in my mouth and slipped my fingers into her panties again. Everything was dripping inside of the slip of silk that was covering her. Her little clit was out of the hood and looking for attention. I softly touched it with my fingertip, making Jeannie shudder. Moving away, my fingers found the source of the torrent of juices, Jeannie's drooling slit. I had never touched a woman so wet and so ready for sex. I could feel her lips swollen and throbbing and seemingly swelling more in my fingers. I briefly withdrew again to catch the other nipple.

Slipping my finger inside, I released another gush and a shuddering, "Ohhhh..." escaped from Jeannie's lips. "Ohhhh, Angel...please Angel..." she sighed.

As my finger worked deeper into her, I was entranced by how tightly her slick walls were gripping my finger. I slipped another finger into her warm, wet cavern and pressed my thumb to her clit. Gently at first, I slowly worked my two middle fingers in and out, while sucking on her nipple, soaked as it was with her own juices. The tangy, yet sweet juice had me salivating over the prospect of tasting the source, but I wanted Jeannie really worked up before I laid my tongue to her. I wanted her to be delirious with need.

Not that she wasn't already very worked up, but the thought of her begging me to lick her fired up my own body. This was new territory for me, I was normally a passive lover, but something in Jeannie made me want to, not dominate her, but control her orgasms so that they were the best she'd ever had. Maybe, the thought that she'd been lured away from someone she loved once, made me want to make sure that no-one could ever do that to us.

My body was heating up nicely as I pressed deeply into Jeannie's liquid center. As I pressed in, I took her nipple between my teeth and gently bit down. "Eeeeiiii..." Jeannie screeched. I felt a pulse of liquid heat rush past my fingers and I backed off a bit. I did not want Jeannie's first orgasm with me to come at the end of my fingers. I withdrew my fingers from her warmth, to Jeannie's sigh of disappointment and as her clutching hands attempted to keep me in place. Pulling my hand from her panties, I withdrew my lips from her nipple. I looked up at her face and the wide, wild-eyed look of desperation on her face was both satisfying and disconcerting. Satisfying because I wanted her on the edge, desperate for me; disconcerting because I felt badly that this tiny woman that I loved was desperately seeking something that was being denied to her. The irony that I was the one denying her was not lost on me. I slipped up and softly kissed her after detaching from her breast. She was having none of me being gentle as she grabbed my head and fiercely kissed me back. Her tongue was active in my mouth, thrashing from side to side and into the depths. The thought of the length of her tongue made me shiver, thinking of what she might be able to do with it.

I let her ravish my mouth before moving away. Slowly, because I was savoring her lips and tongue, I withdrew from the kiss. Her lips let me go, but reluctantly, her head following mine momentarily before finally allowing our lips to part. Her eyes were half open, her shy smile hastening the beat of my heart. Leaning back down, I caught her earlobe in between my lips. The sound of her pleased moan was music to my ears and the turning of her head to expose her smooth neck to my ministrations caused me to gasp quietly. The way she moved between aggression and soft compliance was turning me on to a degree I had rarely experienced. Not only were my panties soaked, I could feel my arousal running down my thighs, being absorbed by my stockings.

As I was kissing slowly down her neck, I trailed my slippery tongue along the smooth skin that was starting to shine with a lovely sheen of perspiration. The salty residue of her increasing desire tasted heavenly to me in those moments. Her reactions told me that her attention had turned from my gentle touches of her womanhood to the unhurried caresses of my lips and tongue on her neck. I didn't want her focused on one area so I increased the pressure of my fingers and slipped inside again. Her response of a long soft, "Ooooohhh," was enough to tell me that I had made a good choice.

I left her neck, softly kissing her lips and her response was soft and loving, not as urgent as it had been a few moments earlier. It was further evidence that I had slowed her body down. We kissed languidly for a time while I stroked the silky skin of her belly before I moved away again, this time accompanied by Jeannie's sigh of anticipation, her hand found the back of my head, lingering there softly. I hadn't moved my hand back to her pussy and by the time our lips parted, her hips were gently rocking in hopeful anticipation.

I kissed down her long, smooth neck and lovingly latched onto her distended nipple. I was finding that I truly enjoyed the fullness of her large nipple filling my mouth. It was also exciting to find some residue of the juices that I had slathered on it earlier. Her flavor was uniquely Jeannie and I loved it. Curious, I moved to the other nipple and it was still covered. Hungrily, I lapped the essence of Jeannie from the wondrous nipple. I noticed that Jeannie's breathing was nearly back to normal and I smiled to myself. I'd take care of that soon enough. Gliding down and away from her tempting breasts, I hesitated at her cute little navel. I swirled my tongue around it two or three times, eliciting a little gasp and a squeaky, "Oh!" I smiled and continued on the way to my goal, her waiting womanhood.

Kissing along the waistband of the silky garment, I could feel the heat rising from Jeannie. Along with the heat of her desire was the unmistakable aroma of a woman on fire. I wanted to start stoking those fires to unimaginable heights and I caught the waistband in my teeth. I smiled to myself as her hips rose from the bed, anticipating the removal of the barrier between my lips and hers. Denying her, my lips and tongue slithered into the crease between her hip and leg. A moan of disappointment filtered down from above me as her hips settled to the bed. Skipping over the front of her panties, I ran my tongue along the crease and then the waistband on the other side. She had started squirming and whimpering and I decided to take pity on her. I slipped between her parted thighs and kissed her panties on the cleft where her panties were clinging tightly to her body.

I felt her entire body shudder when my lips touched her sex, even though her panties were still covering her. Her hips rose again as I withdrew my lips front the front of her panties, this time, she pushed at the waistband, evidently trying to encourage me to continue. I just smiled and ignored her hand. I did, however, hook my finger on the waistband and pulled it down just far enough to expose the top of her slit. Sliding my finger along her belly, I stopped short of her drooling slit. She moaned, evidently in frustration. Leaving my hands where they were, I scooted up her body and kissed her pouting lips softly. She moaned again. Her eyes were closed and I withdrew my lips and stayed with my face close to hers, looking at her eyelids. When I didn't move, she opened her eyes and I could see the need there. I touched my nose to hers as I slipped my finger down and into her warm, no...hot, sodden, folds.

Her eyes smiled as she gently rubbed her nose to mine, Eskimo style. "I love you, my Angel," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Babydoll." I whispered back. I kissed her again, this time my tongue slipped to her lips and gently teased. She opened, but I didn't intrude any further...with my tongue. My finger had slipped further into her warm depths and her eyes fluttered closed. I kissed her lightly before scooting down between her thighs again. Pulling the silky, white panties down to expose her slit again, I lapped gently at the shining crevasse. After licking softly at the smooth, slick skin, I noticed that her hips had started rocking slightly. Her hands were also grasping at the waistband and trying to push it down.

I smiled up at her, her eyes wide and pleading. Kissing her on the smooth skin just above the slit, I asked, "Do you want these off?"

She nodded and breathed, "Pleeeezzzeee..."

I giggled, "You started with the magic word, how could I deny that? Hmmmm?"

Her hips lifted immediately from the bed. I briefly considered teasing her some more, but decided she'd probably had enough. I pulled her panties down her legs and off of her feet. She was more naked then I had ever seen her, yet she still had on the garter belt and white stockings. My heart fluttered, she was the most exquisite woman I had ever seen and she was all mine. Kneeling between her feet, I picked up her left foot and kissed on the inside of her ankle, she groaned in pleasure and shivered as I kissed and licked the silk stocking. The texture was different than her skin, but still smooth. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not, but then realized that Jeannie's leg inside of the stocking made all of the difference and I finally decided that I loved it. I withdrew my lips and slowly stroked my cheek along the stocking. Jeannie was getting a squirming again and made a little whining sigh.

I peeked, giggling up at her from between her legs and over her pussy. "Are we getting a little impatient?"

She whined and grumped at me. I giggled and kissed the inside of her thigh above the lacy top of the stocking. She started me by slamming her legs closed. I peered up at her and she was glaring at me, "Bitch!"

I laughed, "That's no way to get what you want!" Then I craned my neck from between her thighs and kissed the tiny, pink, tip of her clit. Her head fell back to the pillow and I heard a faint, "Ahhh..."

Her thighs fell apart and I followed my lips and Jeannie's aroma to her slick, narrow slot. Even with all of the teasing, she was still almost completely closed. Her lips hadn't yet opened or more likely closed after I had stopped teasing her. Because her entire area was completely denuded of hair, it made her look even more like a teenaged girl...and as bad as that was; it excited me. I teased my tongue into the narrow opening and it slowly responded by drawing back...like the drawbridge for the proverbial magic kingdom. Jeannie's slippery pink center was slowly revealed as I dug my tongue in and slipped as deeply in as I could reach. Jeannie's hips tipped up and her legs spread further to give me even more access. Her lips continued to open until she was open like a beautiful pink flower. Pulling back a little, I trailed along the delicate edge of the pink lips. Her body reacted to every touch of my tongue with a little jolt, as though she'd been shocked. Tracing back up I found the hood with the tip of my tongue and she jerked again. This was kind of fun. I backed off and traced around the lips again, allowing Jeannie to calm back down, then I flicked her clit again.

Her hips rocked again and this time she tried to follow my tongue when I backed off. She failed and I heard another faint, "Bitch," come from above my head. I laughed softly and heard, "Heyyy..." from above me. Immediately resuming, I found Jeannie's clit with my tongue and as I flicked it, I moved closer and found the little bundle of nerves with my lips. Jeannie sighed softly as I kept the pressure on her clit this time. Adding the tip my forefinger to her slot made her squirm, trying to force me to move deeper. I decided to stop teasing and let her have what she wanted. My finger slid deeper into Jeannie's tight, hot, wet pussy and the relief in her voice was evident. "Oooohhh, Angel, that feelsss sssooo good..."

I smiled into her soft flesh and kissed the straining clit before sucking it gently between my teeth. I scraped the little nub while sliding a second finger into Jeannie and curling them up to find the little rough patch and Jeannie's hips bounced off of the bed.

"Oh my god, Katie!" my baby screeched. I kept the pressure up with my fingers and my tongue and Jeannie's hips were rising higher and higher. I glanced up at her face, her eyes were screwed tightly shut and her body was covered with a beautiful sheen of perspiration. Her stomach was a firm plateau of tightened down muscles and taut skin. I backed off a tiny bit and allowed her to relax before driving my fingers as deeply into her as I could. The soft walls of her pussy were starting to constrict on my fingers and suddenly she screamed, "Katieeeeee!" and then she was coming all over me. My hand and face were drenched and her thighs were wrapped tightly around my head. Her thighs got tighter and tighter, and then abruptly loosened as she collapsed to the bed. Her breathing was ragged and harsh, her eyes closed and she was motionless. I kept kissing around her pussy and the only movement from her would be when she flinched as my lips touched the swollen flesh.

"Angel," she rasped, her hands reaching under my chin, "please, no more, I can't take any more. Not right now. Kiss me, please?"

I kissed the red, swollen flesh and she giggled, "Not there!"

"Oh," I said as I pulled myself up to her face.

She opened her eyes a sliver and then they widened as she saw me. "Did I do that?" My face wasn't dripping, but I knew it was shiny with Jeannie's love. I giggled and nodded, "Yes, you did, Urkel."

She frowned, not understanding at all, and then she scowled and smacked me. "Hey!"

"I couldn't help it, you sounded just like him, 'Did I do that?'" I giggled.

She pouted, "That was mean."

I kissed her lightly, "No it wasn't, and you know it."

She tried holding the pout and failed, grinning at me. "You're right; it was funny, though it wasn't very romantic."

Now I frowned, "Who says romance can't be fun and funny?"

"I, uh, but, ummm..." Jeannie stammered.

I started laughing, "You are soooo easy."

First she looked startled and then she looked pissed. She started wrestling with me, "I'll show you..."

It was funny, all ninety eight pounds of her trying to be all tough. I was laughing and it pissed her off even more. She hooked her leg over both of mine and suddenly, somehow I was on the bottom, pinned down with her grinning in my face. "You forget that I have two brothers that are twice my size," she smirked. "I had to learn this in order to survive."

She was lying on top of me and leaned in and kissed me. It was so soft and tender that it made me melt. Her lips felt as though they had merged with mine, the feeling was so perfect. I relaxed and let her kiss me, touch me and caress me. Her hands fluttered around my face, down my sides and over my arms. She started squirming with her hips obviously trying to move me so I opened my legs and she slipped between them. She nestled down and didn't move at first, continuing to kiss me softly. Her hands continued to caress my body and moving her body to allow access to my boobs and nipples. She never stayed in one place very long, causing my concentration to waver.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers