Alex & Alexa Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which, at the end of the day, is amusing. Remember the scene in Rocky IV where Drago told off the General Secretary of the Soviet Union? Well to paraphrase Drago... "I WRITE FOR ME!"

I guarantee you, tantrums or threats to never read my stories ever ago do absolutely nothing to change my mind about how I'm writing. Don't bother wasting electrons and neurons.

In a more positive tone, I now have nearly 2,100 followers. I'm flattered by that. People who have the kishkas to actually PM me with feedback are most welcome. So thank you for that. I very much appreciate it.

God, I want to go on and on and on, but I have other stories to get to. I just want to say thank you to people for sticking with me through this. I always knew the outcome, but fleshing things out to make it happen was occasionally a challenge. I hope you enjoyed this romp and look forward to seeing our gang again. Now to check this chapter twenty times and see if everything genuinely suits me before hitting that Submit button.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management