Alexander and Jennifer: We Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled down at me biting her lower lip, then said "Maybe I like being on top. Besides, if I let you up you would definitely out run me. I haven't run track since I was a fifteen years old, unlike you."

I answered back, "I wouldn't run from you. Plus I never said I minded having you on top. You look very good from down here."

She seemed to really like my answer. Her face seemed to glow as she smiled down at me. I then teased her by running my tongue lightly up her neck, over her chin, and right to her lips. We then again crashed our lips together, as we continued out hot and wild make out session. I felt her dress ride up her thighs, as her leg moved between my legs. I brought my leg up between her legs and rubbed her through her dress. She moaned in pleasure into my mouth. I then brought my hands to her sides and stroked her up and down.

She had one hand on my back pulling me closer and her other hand tightly gripping my bicep. I brought my hands to the underside of her luscious breasts and massaged her through her dress and bra.

We were past talking. I wanted her moaning and writhing in pleasure. I needed to hear her moans of ecstasy as she let herself go and enjoy herself. I wanted to show her how beautiful she really was. It still made no sense to me that other people had thought of her as unattractive or overly masculine. I moaned loudly as I felt her hand reach between my legs and rub my hard cock threw my pants. We were both grinding our bodies into each other in a needy passion.

I slid my leg off the couch and planted my foot on the floor. I then used all of my strength to sit us both up on the couch. I slid out from under her, and stood up next to the couch. She gasped and backed away, fearfully saying "I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?"

I could tell she was worried that she had gone too far. I silently smirked at her. I shook my head and placed a tender kiss on her lips. She breathed out a soft and quiet moan. I then reached under her body and lifted her up in a single motion. She yelped at my sudden movement. I then placed my lips back to hers for a deep and passionate kiss, as I carried her to my bed. I walked us into my bedroom and gently laid her down on my bed. She looked up at me with wide eyes, as I slid down on top of her, again capturing her lips in a deep kiss.

She moaned deeply into my mouth, as her hands once again roamed my body. I let my hands grope and stroke her, as I pinned her to the bed. We pulled out heads back and looked into each others eyes, as we breathed deeply. I then teased her by saying, "I got you pinned now, sexy."

She looked like she was on the verge of tears, as she whispered out "You can pin me anytime, baby."

I smiled widely and pulled our lips back together as we once again became a tangle of limbs. We rolled over and over on my bed, trading places from top to bottom and then back again. Neither of us caring who ended up on top. She then captured my tongue with her lips, and sucked it deeply in her mouth. I felt her run her own tongue up and down my tongue, as she continued to suck. I moaned and flicked my tongue up and down inside her mouth.

She moaned as she sucked my tongue. She was now on top of me with her thighs to either side of my body. Her dress had ridden up her thighs. I brought my hands up her thighs and groped her ass cheeks, causing her to moan louder. I saw she had on a pair of black lace panties. I slipped my fingers along her waist line, just under the seams of the panties. She arched her back, releasing my tongue with a loud moan. She then brought our lips back together and we continued our passionate kissing. I then began to slip her dress up her body. I had my palms to her skin as I worked my way up, dragging her dress with my thumbs. I pulled her dress up over her breasts, and saw that her black lace bra matched her panties.

I rubbed my thumbs under her magnificent breasts, causing her breath to catch. I then slid her dress over her head. She smiled down at me with a predatory grin. She began to unbutton my shirt, as she again attacked my lips and tongues. We were both moaning and breathing heavily, as she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it from my body. She ran her hands over my chest and abs, and I swear she moaned when she touched me. She lowered her mouth to my chest and ran her tongue over my skin then placed a tender kiss to my chest. I moaned out when she placed her mouth on my nipple and sucked it gently in her mouth. I felt her tongue flick over my nipple, as her hands continued to roam up and down my naked chest.

She then placed her mouth to my other nipple and sucked and licked it as well. I heard her moan against my skin, sending shivers up and down my spine. She then pushed me down onto the mattress on my back and ran her fingernails down my chest and abs. She ran her hands down my pants then rubbed my hard cock through my pants. She looked back into my eyes and smiled widely. She then unclasped my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and slid my zipper down slowly.

I continued to run my hands over lace covered ass cheeks and breasts. She then slid my pants and boxers down my legs and tossed them to the floor. I pulled her back to me and ran my tongue from her panties, up over each breast, and up her neck to her chin. She then pulled my face back to her and kissed me deeply. She gripped my biceps, as if she was afraid I would leave if she let go. I moved my hands back to her ass cheeks and squeezed them, causing her to gasp into my mouth. She then sat up on my lap and unclasped her bra. She let it fall away, but covered her lovely breasts with her arms as if she was afraid I wouldn't like them.

I took her arms in my hands and smiled up at her, as I pulled her arms down and away from her chest. I then pulled her down to me and captured her right nipple in my mouth. She moaned loudly, as she felt my warm mouth and wet tongue sucking and licking her nipple. I smiled as I gently ran my teeth over her hard nipple. She arched her back and cried out in surprise and pleasure. I continued to suck and lick her nipple, as I let my hands roam her lovely body. She brought her hands to the back of my head and around my back and held he to her breast tightly. I could feel her deep breaths moving her chest up and down.

I then moved my mouth to her left nipple. I began to suck and lick her hard nub, as I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly. Her deep breathing and moans were loud and filled my apartment. I then brought my hands to her breasts and began to massage and kneed them, as I continued to suck and lick her nipple. I again gently ran my teeth over her hard nipple, causing another loud cry of shock and pleasure. I let her nipple fall from my mouth and began to kiss, lick and, softly bite every inch of her lovely breasts. She was still moaning softly and breathing heavy. I ran my tongue up between her breasts, causing her to arch her back and gasp loudly.

I then pulled our faces back together and renewed our passionate kissing. I had a tight grip on her ass cheeks. She held the back of my head and gripped my back. I then rolled us over, so I was now on top of her. She giggled cutely, as she looked up at me with a shy smile. I then brought my head down and kissed her deeply. She moaned and held me close, as out tongues twisted and turned in each others mouths. I then broke the kiss, and began to kiss my way down her body. I kissed down her neck and to her breasts. I placed a gentle kiss to each of her breasts, then flicked my tongue over them, causing a gasp and sigh from her.

I kissed my way down her stomach and flicked my tongue over her belly button, causing her to giggle. I continued kissing my way down until I reached her panties. I began to slowly pull her lace panties down, as I continued to kiss down her thighs. I ran my tongue lightly along her panty line, forcing another gasp from her lips. I saw that her wet pussy was shaved smooth. I wondered if she had taken special care to shave before our date, or if she kept herself like this. I smiled, when I thought of her sexy lace panties and matching bra. I kissed and licked my way down her legs, as I continued to pull her panties down.

I pulled her panties free of her legs and tossed them to the floor. I then crawled back up her legs slowly. I smiled as I looked into her eyes. She was smiling down at me, as she shyly bit her bottom lip. As I reached her naked smooth thighs, I ran my tongue up towards her dripping wet pussy. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt my warm wet tongue sliding up her thigh. I licked all the way past her pussy to her panty line. I then kissed my way back down and settled myself between her legs. Her musky scent made me smile widely.

I reached my arms under her thighs and ass cheeks, and wrapped my hands around her thighs to keep her legs spread and hold her steady. I then kissed and licked along the edges of her wet pussy lips. I saw that her clit was enlarged and appeared to be quite hard. Her pussy lips seemed to gleam with her juices. I smiled knowing that I had gotten her very turned on. I continued to lick and kiss her inner thighs and along the edges of her pussy and clit. She was whimpering above me, and her breaths were getting heavy. I knew she was responding to my teasing of her wet pussy.

I had almost decided to stop teasing, when she suddenly breathed out "Baby, please."

I knew what she was begging for. I then ran my tongue up between her pussy lips, savoring her sweet and tangy juices. She moaned deeply when she felt my tongue sliding up her wet folds. I placed a kiss on her pussy lips, then sucked one of her lips into my mouth. She arched her back and gasped loudly, as I sucked and licked her pussy lip in my mouth. I held her as still as I could, but she began to writhe under me. I heard her whisper, "So good," as I was sucking her lip. I smiled at her reaction as I continued sucking and licking her pussy lip, until I had cleaned all of her juices off her delicate fold. I then let it fall out of my mouth and brought my mouth to her other lip.

I sucked this lip into my mouth and began the same treatment of sucking and licking. I felt her move slightly, so I looked up without taking my mouth off her pussy lip. I saw that she had propped her upper body up on her elbows and was watching me. I smiled up at her, as I continued to lick and suck her pussy lip. Her eyes were half closed, as she continued to watch me. I then let her pussy lip fall from my mouth. I continued to smile up at her and keep eye contact as I brought my mouth to her clit, causing her to gasp.

I placed my whole mouth on her clit, and began to suck it gently in my mouth. She moaned loudly and grabbed my right hand with her left, as her right hand gripped her breast. Her mouth hung open, as I watched her chest rise and fall with her deep breaths. I began licking her nub with my tongue, as I continued to suck. She let out a cry, as my tongue flicked and licked her clit. I heard her whisper out, "Oh, baby," as I licked and sucked her clit. Her grip on my hand tightened. I continued to hold her still, and keep her legs spread.

She had an amazingly tasty pussy. My lips were fastened tightly around her sensitive nub, as I sucked and licked her. I wanted her to cry out in orgasm. I wanted her writhing in pleasure. Her moans and gasps were so loud, that I actually wondered if this was her first time having someone go down on her. I noticed that she was pinching her right breast between her fingers, as I licked and sucked her clit. I smiled realizing that the spice of pain was adding to her pleasure. I began to lick her clit faster, as I increased the strength of my suction.

I watched her eyes close tightly and her face scrunch up. I figured she was on the edge of her orgasm. I then gently grazed my teeth over her sensitive clit. She cried out in surprise and sheer delight. Her left hand gripped my hand even tighter and her head fell back. Her mouth was hanging open, as I licked and sucked her closer to a powerful orgasm. Her breathing was becoming labored, as she moaned louder and louder. Her moans grew in volume and pitch. Her legs then went completely rigid and her upper body fell back onto the bed. She cried out, "Baby!" and then screamed as her orgasm shot through her whole body.

I felt her body shake as she road out her orgasm. I kept licking and sucking her clit at the same speed as she writhed in pleasure under me. I smiled around her clit, when her body finally went limp. Her grip on my hand was softer now and her thumb slowly stroked over the top of my hand, like she just needed that extra contact between us. I was not through licking her yet, though. I let her keep a hold of my right hand, as it held on to her thigh. I then took my left hand and brought it to her pussy. I then began stroking her pussy lips and opening with a finger. I felt my finger grow wet as it passed through her juices.

Her breath hitched again, as I slowly entered her wet pussy with my pointer finger. I still had my lips firmly attached to her clit, as I continued to lick and suck her. I started out fingering her slowly, just to get her used to it. As my finger was coated in more and more of her juices, I then added my middle finger. I kept my finger movement slow and steady for now. Her quiet gasps of surprise and moans of pleasure told me that she was definitely enjoying this. As I felt both of my fingers inside her pussy become thoroughly soaked with her juices, I then began to curl my fingers upwards to stimulate her g-spot. I felt her special spot with my fingers, causing her to scream out in a high pitched cry of pleasure.

I began to work my fingers against her g-spot in sync with my sucking and licking of her clit. Her back now arched off the bed, and her hand clenched around my hand as the pleasure rolled through her pussy and throughout her body. Her moans again grew in volume and pitch, as I brought her closer to her second orgasm. I heard her breathing increase and felt her body jerk, as I continued to stimulate her g-spot. I then began to moan around her clit, sending tremors directly to her swollen nub.

Her breathing became labored, as she felt her second orgasm building. Her wet pussy clenched around my two fingers inside her. Her fingernails dug into the back of my hand, as she gripped me as tight as she could. I added more strength and speed to sucking and licking her clit, as I added more pressure to rubbing her g-spot. I again felt her whole body go rigid. Her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers, holding them inside her wet pussy. She then screamed out, "Oh! Oh! Yes!" as her second orgasm crashed over her body.

Her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her eyes were wide open, but seeing nothing. Her hand gripping my hand was tighter than ever. Her pussy was spasming around my fingers.

I continued with my fingers rubbing her g-spot, my lips sucking her clit, and my tongue licking her clit as her body shook, then collapsed back onto the bed. Her whole body was completely limp again. I slowed down my fingers and sucked and licked her clit tenderly, knowing that she was now incredibly sensitive. I heard her take deep breaths to try to calm herself down. I noticed a sheen of sweat had appeared over her body. I smiled knowing that I had caused her this much pleasure so fast.

I then slowly removed my fingers from her wet pussy and raised my mouth from her clit. She took another deep breath, then propped herself back up on her elbows to look down at me. I had now begin to tease around her sensitive pussy and clit with gentle kisses and licks. She smiled as she watched me, breathlessly saying "You are really great at that, baby. I've never came that fast or that many times that close together. You're amazing."

I smiled up at her, saying "Well, you have a very sweet taste to you."

I placed a kiss to her pussy lips, and said with a smirk "But I'm not done yet. I like the view from down here."

I then stuck my tongue directly into her still wet pussy. She cried out, her eyes bugging out, and her mouth falling open. I began to dart my tongue in and out of her wet pussy. I made my tongue as stiff as I could make it and plunged it deep inside her. Unable to support herself on her elbows anymore, she flopped backwards onto her back. She then whimpered out, "You're mean. That's...that's just plain mean, baby. Oh GOD!"

I smirked as, I brought my tongue out of her pussy and asked, "Sorry, sexy. Do you want me to stop?"

She then cried out, "NO! Don't you dare stop!"

I smirked as I plunged my tongue back into her wet pussy. I then wound my left arm under her right thigh and ass cheek to help hold her still. I began to rub her sensitive clit with me right thumb, as I continued to tongue fuck her wet tasty pussy. My face was pressed tightly between her legs right up against her pussy. I moaned into her, as I lapped up her juices. I felt her wetness dampen my face. I then stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy, as I began to lick from side to side inside her. She was moaning loudly again.

I felt her left hand release my right hand, and move to the back of my head. She then gripped the back of my head tightly, as she held my tight against her pussy. I continued to moan as I licked deep inside her pussy. I had always enjoyed going down on women, but Jennifer was a truly exquisite creature. She was amazingly beautiful. She was intelligent, self-reliant, independent, but was still funny and adventurous. She enjoyed life, seemed to always be able to smile. I was again amazed that she seemed to think that she was not pretty or that she was too masculine for most men.

I again made it a point to show her how beautiful she really was. I did not bring her to my bed, because I felt sorry for her. But I knew that I would probably have to work to make her believe that she was truly amazing. I was definitely willing to show her. I continued to lick from side to side in her wet and tasty pussy, as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I felt her fingernails digging in to my scalp, as she gripped my head tighter. I smiled, as I felt her pussy spasm and clench on my tongue.

I was a bit surprised that she was approaching her third orgasm so quickly, so I then switched to licking and flicking my tongue up and down inside her pussy. I must have hit her g-spot, because her body suddenly tensed as she shouted out in pleasure. I worked my tongue up and down as fast as I could, as I continued to rub her clit. I then released my left hand from her thigh and moved out from under her ass cheek and thigh. I ran my hand up the side of her body, until I felt her right hand on her breast. We silently entwined our fingers, as I continued to lick deep inside her.

Her grips on my head and left hand tightened, as I felt her breathing pickup speed. Her breaths were coming in as gasps, and being released as high pitched moans. Her wet pussy gripped my tongue tighter, and I felt a fresh wave of juices flow over my tongue and face. I moaned as I tasted and swallowed her sweet and tart pussy juices. Her moans grew louder and her body began to shake. She suddenly went completely silent. It seemed like every muscle in her body tensed up at the same time. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were wide open, and her mouth was wide as if she was screaming without sound. Her pussy spasmed and twitched around my tongue, as I continued to lick deep inside her. She then collapsed on the bed with a quiet sigh. I felt her whole body relax under me. Her left hand on my head and her right hand clasping my left hand both went slack. I then stopped rubbing her clit with my tongue and withdrew my tongue from her pussy. I placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips and sensitive clit. I felt her right hand gently pulling me up to her. I readily complied.