Alexander and Jennifer: We Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,188 Followers

She made a glare down at me, but couldn't help but smile. She continued saying, "Yes, I do think you are great. And not just physically...unh...you're smart too...oh...you really seem to...fuck! Stop doing that when I'm trying to talk!"

I had continued to tense my groin muscles, making my hard cock jump and jerk inside her wet pussy as she tried to speak. It was driving her crazy. She was stuttering every time she tried to form a complete sentence. I again feigned innocence, as I asked "Stop what, baby? I'm just lying here with you on my lap in my bed. Both of us naked. Listening to you. What am I doing that's so wrong?"

She continued to glare down at me, as she answered "I didn't say you were doing anything wrong! But I can't talk when you...do...THAT!"

I smirked up at her, as I ran my hands up and down her amazing body from her bubbly ass cheeks to her luscious breasts. I trailed my fingers over her stomach, causing her to breathe out a soft moan. She then smirked back down at me. She trailed her fingernails down my chest and abs, clawing little lines on my skin. She then began to clench her pussy around my hard cock. She rocked her hips forward and back, causing my hard cock to move back and forth inside her. I moaned quietly. I liked this side of her. She was fighting back with amazing results.

She continued to claw at me lightly, rock her hips, and clench her pussy as she said in a husky voice, "Your body is amazingly tight and muscled perfectly. Your muscles aren't too big, but big enough to notice how great of shape you are in. Your eyes have this way of looking at me, that makes my pussy soaking wet. When you held my hand at the restaurant and stared into my eyes, I could have thrown you down and taken you right there. I thought of asking you to come back to my apartment, but you beat me to it."

She was really grinding her ass into my crotch now. I reminded myself to tease her more often, if this was the result. She was so fucking hot as she showed her dominant side to me. This was the girl that had dominated in the wrestling circle. She grinned down at me with the look of a predator, as she continued "By the time we got to your apartment, would have dropped to my knees and sucked your big hard cock if you had asked. When we first started kissing, I was so wet that I'm surprised I didn't drip on your couch."

She brought her hands up to her luscious full breasts, saying "Your hands rubbing all over my body felt like they were setting me on fire. I pushed you onto your back and held you down, as I kissed you and sucked your tongue. Then I reached down and grabbed your big hard cock through your pants. I can still hear the sound of your deep moan, as I rubbed your cock up and down. When you pulled back and rolled off the couch, I was so scared I had gone too far. I thought I had fucked everything up. I almost ran out of the apartment."

She then placed her hands back on my chest and trailed her fingers over me, as she continued "When you picked me up, you took my breath away. I wanted to melt into your arms. You carried me to your bed and laid me down on your bed. Then you crawled on top of me. I was so fucking hot and turned on, that I would have agreed to anything you had wanted. You started to push up my dress, as you ran your hands up my body. I could hardly breathe when I felt your warm mouth on my skin."

She was working herself up now. Her hips began to move forward and back, causing my hard cock to move in and out of her wet pussy. We both moaned at the feeling. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, as she drug her hands up her body to cup and massage her breasts. She moaned again as my cock bottomed out deep inside her wet pussy. She looked back down at me and brought her hands back to my chest. She braced her hands flat against my chest and added more speed to her hip movements. I brought my hands to cup and tease her luscious breasts, causing her to moan louder.

She looked into my eyes through her own half closed eyes, as she said "When you bit me, I thought I would cum right then and there. I watched as you kissed and licked up and down my body. I felt your hands gripping my ass and massaging my breasts, and moaned at the feeling. When I took off your clothes, I wanted to lick and kiss every inch of your body."

She was forcing her pussy so fast and hard up and down my hard cock that her ass cheeks were slapping against my thighs. She continued "Your body is so tightly toned, that I had to feel my hands against your skin. I licked and kissed your chest just to see how you would taste on my tongue. Then I started taking off your pants. I wanted to see how big and hard you are. Your big hard cock sprang free when I pulled your pants down your thighs. I felt my mouth water just from looking at your big hard cock. Your cock is so fucking good, baby. I wanted to lick and suck you so bad. I wanted to feel your big cock in my hand as I stroked you slowly. But before could even touch your cock, you pulled me back up to you and kissed me hard."

I took off my bra, but I was afraid you wouldn't like what you saw. I tried to keep them covered, but you pulled my hands away. When I saw the way you looked at me, I swear I felt my pussy throb just from the look on your face Your hands gripping my tits, your lips and tongue on my nipples made me moan with need. I watched as you licked and sucked my nipples, and it made me feel so beautiful. You make me feel so fucking sexy when I'm with you, baby. Then you kissed your way down my body and pulled off my panties."

Her vivid memories and descriptions of my actions seemed to stimulate her even more, she moaned loudly as she continued to ride my hard cock. Her hands were gripping my chest tightly. She was using my chest as an anchor, as she forced her hips back with all her might to impale her wet pussy on my hard cock. She continued saying, "I felt your wet tongue licking up my thighs all the way to my waist. You kissed and licked everywhere, except for hot wet pussy and clit. I needed your mouth and tongue on me so bad, baby. I've never had anyone go down on me before. I remember crying out when you finally licked up my pussy lips."

"You sucked my pussy lips into your mouth and made my whole body tingle. When you started sucking on my clit, I could barely breathe. I had never felt like that before. I grabbed your hand and held onto you so tight. I needed to feel you against my skin. I played with my nipple, as you licked and sucked my clit it made me feel so needy and hot. You sucked and licked my clit, for so long I felt all my muscles go tight. I came so fucking hard, baby. I could hear you moan between my legs, as you licked my pussy. Then when I thought that you would stop, you started fingering my pussy."

"You kept your lips and tongue on my clit, as I felt your fingers slide into me. I wanted to inside me, so bad. I felt you touch me with your fingers just right. I cried out again as you made me cum. My head was spinning and I thought I might pass out. You kissed my clit and pussy lips. Then I felt your face right against my pussy. Your wet tongue slid deep inside me. I grabbed your head and held you there, I couldn't let you stop."

"My body was still reeling from the second orgasm, when I felt my third start to build. I had trouble breathing and I swear I saw stars. I tried to cry out as my third orgasm hit me, but I couldn't make any sound. I felt every muscle in my body shake and tighten as I came. My pussy tightened around your tongue, and I heard you moan right into my pussy. Then pulled your tongue out and kissed my pussy, I felt like crying in pleasure. I watched as you crawled all the way up my body."

"I could taste my juices on your lips and tongue, when we kissed. I had thought I might be grossed out, but I was so hot for you that I barely noticed. I just wanted you so fucking bad. When I reached down and grabbed your big hard cock, it felt so hard and smooth in my hand. I stroked you up and down, as we kissed. When I put your big cock against my wet pussy, I could feel the heat inside me grow. You slowly pushed your hard cock inside me and I moaned in pleasure."

"I held on to your back as hard as I could. I needed you close to me. I felt our bodies moving together and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. Your hard cock felt so good inside me and when we went faster, I could barely stand it. When you told me to cum, I felt my whole body shake in pleasure. I felt your hard cock shoot you warm cum deep inside my pussy. When I felt your warm cum flowing into me, I came so fucking hard, baby. So fucking hard. You make me feel so fucking good, baby. And you feel so fucking great. I want to feel your big hard cock explode again inside my pussy. I want you to cum for me, baby."

I was now thrusting my hips upwards to meet her downward thrusts, forcing my hard cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her hot wet pussy was gripping my hard cock so tightly, that I could feel her pussy lips dragging up and down my cock shaft. We had stopped talking now. Our moans were the only sound coming from the apartment. I then brought my mouth up to her left nipple, took it in my mouth, and sucked hard. She kept her hands planted on my chest, but cried out loudly in pleasure. I bit her nipple gently, as I flicked my tongue over her hard nub, causing her cries to grow louder.

She suddenly cried out "Oh God!" as I brought my hand up to her right nipple and pinched it. I brought my other hand under her left breast and rubbed right where her breast met her chest, causing spasms to run through her muscles. Her thrusting hips were truly hammering my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. I then let her nipple fall out of my mouth and moved to her right nipple. I also began pinching her left nipple between my fingers, as I also rubbed under her right breast with my left hand.

She obviously took a lot of pleasure from her nipples and breasts being stimulated. Judging my her increased speed at riding my hard cock and her loud cries of pleasure, she was working herself up to a powerful fifth orgasm of the night. I wanted to cum with her again, so I increased the speed and strength of my upward hip thrusts into her. I could feel her hot pussy juices flowing over my hard cock inside her. She felt amazing. I knew that after she had orgasmed she would probably revert to her more reserved personality, especially since I judged that this orgasm would be the most powerful of the night.

I liked the way she acted around me, and her current self assurance was a big turn on to me. I had not expected her to take such a dominant role, and I certainly didn't expect her dirty talk to come so easily to her. I knew that she was usually very calm and withdrawn. I just figured she had worked herself up to a real frenzy, and was acting on pure instinct and need. I filed this knowledge fro future use, hoping I could bring her more out of her shell given time. I wanted her to act and present herself with real self esteem, it suited her to be that way. But I couldn't deny that she was sexy as hell when she got shy or flustered.

I then let her nipple fall from my mouth with one final kiss, as I laid my back and head against the bed so I could better concentrate on my part of bringing us both to our hard and intense orgasms. I continued to tweak and pinch her nipples and rub the undersides of her lovely breasts, as I thrust my hips upwards to forcefully slam my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. Her moans were loud and high pitched, as the waves of pleasure radiated from her stuffed wet pussy and stimulated breasts. I felt her fingernails dig into my chest, as her hips began to move even faster and with greater force.

She began to moan out, "Oh, baby!" over and over again, as she felt her orgasm approaching. She would also cry out, "Harder, baby! Harder!" as she demanded me to slam my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. My breathing was deep and audible, as I exerted more and more strength to plunging my hard cock as deeply and forcefully as I could into her pussy. Her high pitched moans reached an immense volume and octave, as she suddenly slammed her hips down on my lap with all her might, driving my hard cock painfully deep into her pussy. Her body then went completely still and rigid. I felt her wet pussy spasm and then clamp down around my hard cock even tighter than before. She orgasmed with a loud and deep cry of "OH GOD!"

This stimulation finally pushed me over the edge. I felt my hard cock twitch and jerk, as it flooded her pussy with my cum. I moaned loudly as I felt my orgasm overtake me. I gripped her breasts tightly and my whole body went still and rigid beneath her. She was still completely still, sitting on my lap as I felt her body begin to shake. I felt my body begin to relax, as I enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of her wet pussy spasming and trembling around my cock. I felt my cock spray the final spurt of cum inside her pussy, as I saw her whole body shake from head to toe.

She then collapsed on top of me, completely spent and limp. I held her close and gently stroked up and down her back, as I felt her body experience small tremors left over from her apparent explosive orgasm. She was breathing deeply with her head on my chest, as I continued to hold her close. She finally found her voice, saying shakily "That was amazing, baby. You...you are an amazing lover. I...I can't...I've never had that happen before. You're amazing."

She kept her head and arms resting against my chest, as she caught her breath. I smiled as I continued to stroke her back, as I said "That WAS amazing. It seems you get very aggressive and vocal when you get worked up. You have no idea how sexy it was when you really let go like that. I'll remember to get you worked up more often."

She hummed softly and I felt her warm breath against my chest, as she answered "Ok. But I don't think I can do anything else tonight."

She then raised her head up to smile contentedly at me, as she said "I think five orgasm in one sitting may just be my limit. That last one was very...big. I felt you cum inside me again, and it made my orgasm even more intense. It feels really good when you cum inside me, baby."

She then placed a tender kiss on my lips and laid her chin on my chest, still looking up at me with a satisfied smile on her face. Her face was still flushed with red, and her body covered in a sheen of sweat. I smiled down at her, asking "So, do you always get that vocal and aggressive when you are that worked up? Or was it the fact that it was you and me that brought that on?"

I then placed a quick kiss on her lips, before she could answer. Her smile turned shy, as she answered "I don't know, baby. I've never orgasmed that hard before. Or this many times in one day, much less one night."

I smiled down at her. I then brushed her wet matted hair from her flushed face, as I said "Well whatever brought that on, you were amazing. I guess we'll have to just wait and find out what makes you let loose like that. Won't we, sexy?"

Her smile grew wider, as she answered "Mmmm...we will definitely need to make a concerted effort to get to the bottom of it."

She then moved her body off of me, and snuggled into my side, as she laid her head back against my chest, and began to lazily trail her finger over my chest. I held her close with one arm as I continued to stroke up and down her back with my free hand. I then heard her add "You made me feel amazing tonight. And not just the sex. I've never been this relaxed around someone before. It's easy for me to act natural when I'm with you. I've never had that before. I've never had THIS before."

I smiled hearing her say this, as I answered back "I like the way we act around each other too. It's easy to relax around you, and I think it's easy for you too."

She added sleepily, "It's very easy to relax around you. And I like how relaxed you are with me. There's no pressure to act a certain way. It's just us."

I smiled at her analogy, as I stopped stroking her back and just held her close with both arms. We both were quiet for several minutes and I began to wonder if she had fallen asleep. I wouldn't have been surprised, that last orgasm took a lot out of both of us. But she then asked quietly, "Is it still ok if I stay here tonight?"

I answered back, "Yes, it's definitely ok if you stay. How else could we have morning sex, if you didn't stay?"

She stayed quiet, as I then grabbed the comforter and sheet from under us, and drug it down to our feet. I then covered us both up, and placed my head on my pillow. Once we were both covered up and settled in, she added, "I've never had morning sex before. I guess that is another thing that you will be the first to do with me. I'm glad it's you, baby."

I answered back, "I'm glad it's me too, sexy. I also like it when you call me "baby." It's very cute. You seem to like calling me that as much as I like to hear you say it. And I'm more than happy to be your first in almost anything, no matter how many times you have done them."

She stayed quiet again for a few minutes, and I wondered if I had upset her. She then said quietly, "I've only ever been with one other guy. And it wasn't very good. It wasn't anywhere close to this. So I have a lot of firsts on my list. I'd like it to be with you, baby."

I smiled widely at her answer. Not about the fact that she had only been with one other guy, that was immaterial to me. The fact that she wanted me to be the one who is her first in things really made me happy. I also liked that she seemed to throw that last "baby" in there just for me. I hugged her body tighter, as I said "Well, I'm not going anywhere. So we can go right down your list and check off every box. Then we can add some new boxes. We will probably have to revisit some of those boxes. We can't have either of us forget about what we do, now can we?"

I felt her face widen in a smile, as she said "No, we certainly can't. I have a feeling that you and I will probably have to do a lot of checking and revisiting."

She stayed quiet again, and I felt her face relax against my chest. She then whispered out, "I'm ok with almost anything, as long as it's with you. I just want you. That will make me happy."

I placed a kiss to the top of her head, as I answered "Well, you don't have to worry about that. You're the only woman I have ever brought here, so I guess you checked a box of my firsts off already too."

She hummed contentedly as she whispered out a very quiet "Good."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,188 Followers