Alexander and Jennifer: We Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up her body, licking and kissing gently as I climbed higher, until we were face to face. Her eyes were half open and her breathing was still labored, as she gazed up at me with a satisfied smile. She then gently pulled my face down to her, catching my lips with her own in a deep and tender kiss. I felt her run her hands up and down my back and over my ass cheeks. She gripped on of my ass cheeks tightly and placed her other hand on my shoulder blade to pull me tighter to her.

She moaned softly into my mouth, as our tongue twisted and twirled against each other. I ran my hands up and down her sides, grazing her breasts with my thumbs. She then breathed out, "That was amazing, baby. I've never had that. It was so good. Thank you for that. I can't...I've never...just wow, baby."

I grinned down at her, as I answered quietly "I enjoyed myself too. You taste amazing. I hope to do that again sometime."

She looked up at me with an amazed look on her face, asking "You mean, after tonight? I mean, you want to see me again?"

I continued to smile at her as I said, "Of course I do. We can do this as much as you want. If I had my way, I'd have you naked and moaning every night. But whatever you decide, tonight's not over yet."

She smiled widely as she reached down and gripped my hard cock, saying "Oh, tonight is definitely not over yet."

I smirked at her as she slowly stroked my hard cock, saying "And what do you intend to do with that, sexy?"

She seemed to really enjoy it when I called her sexy, because she always beamed at me. She smiled at little shyly, as she said "I want to feel you inside me, baby."

I lowered my face to hers and captured her lips with mine in a passionate kiss, as she continued to slowly stroke my hard cock. I the positioned my lower body in line with her wet pussy. She guided my hard cock right into her entrance. I pushed into her slowly. We both moaned, as we felt her warm wet pussy engulf my hard cock. I continued to slowly push my hard cock deeper into her pussy, until I bottomed out inside her. We both adjusted ourselves, in preparation for what was to come. I brought my arms under her back and gripped her shoulders from underneath her body. She mover her arms around my sides and gripped my back.

We both locked eyes, and kissed passionately as I began to slowly work my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. We both seemed to want to take it slow. I moved my hips in a slow and steady forward and back motion, forcing my hard cock in and out of her pussy. She was breathing evenly now, with small quiet moans of pleasure every time I pushed my hard cock into her. Her hands held me tight to her body, keeping me close. I continued to grip her shoulders from underneath her back, keeping her body still. Her sleek and smooth body moved forward and back under me, as my cock would push in the pull out of her pussy.

Our kissing remained passionate, but slow as we enjoyed the way our bodies molded to each other. Her moans and breaths were released into my mouth, as my slow breaths were released in hers. We broke our kiss and pressed our foreheads together, as we ground our bodies into each other. Her long hair was slightly matted to her forehead, as she was still covered in a sheen of sweat. I suddenly had the image of me soaping her naked body in the shower. I smiled at the image. She was still breathing evenly and her moans remained quiet. Her eyes were closed and her face was relaxed, as she felt my hard cock moving in and out of her wet pussy.

She opened and gazed up at me with a small smile on her lips. I smiled back and placed a tender kiss to her lips. I wanted to move her sweat streaked hair off of her forehead, but didn't want to let her go. I felt her hands slowly and tenderly stroking my back. She then placed gentle kisses down my neck and on my shoulders. I kissed her forehead and ears, as she bent her head to kiss me. She slowly wrapped her legs around my waist, and tightened her grip on me. We smiled at each other silently, as we held each other close.

I felt her warm wet pussy tighten around my hard cock, and moaned softly at the feeling. She moaned back, as my hard cock stimulated her g-spot perfectly. I wondered if either of us would want to speed things up, but dismissed the notion as we both seemed content to take it slow. She then breathed out, "Alex, you feel amazing."

I answered back, "So do you, sexy."

We both smiled again at each other, brought out lips together, and resumed our slow passionate kissing. I flicked my tongue against her tongue inside her mouth, causing her to moan into the kiss. She once again captured my tongue between her lips and sucked gently. She used her tongue to lick up and down my tongue, as she continued to suck slowly. I moaned at the feeling of her full lips, wrapped around my tongue and sucking back and forth. I wondered how her lips would feel wrapped around my hard cock. I hoped to find out.

She began to increase her speed and suction on my tongue, as she ground her hips harder into me. I took that as a sign that she wanted me to go faster. I was more than happy to oblige. I added more speed and strength to the thrusts of my hips, driving my hard cock faster, harder, and deeper into her wet pussy. She moaned deeply around my tongue, as she felt the pace and force of my thrusts increase. She let my tongue fall out of her mouth, as her head fell back with a moan. Her moans began to increase in volume and pitch, with my increased speed and force.

I pressed my forehead to hers again, as we enjoyed the new pace. She began to rub her forehead against my forehead, like she needed to touch me in every way that she could. Her legs were still tightly wrapped around my waist and her hands gripped back, as she held me close. Her moans continued to grow in volume and pitch, until every breath she exhaled was a signal of the immense pleasure she was receiving. I smiled as I watched her eyes shut softly and her mouth drop open. Her strong legs were gripping me so tight now, that they were actually shaking with the exertion. Her fingernails dug into my back, as she pulled me closer.

I added more speed and force to my thrusts, as I drove my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. She clamped her eyes tightly shut, as she moaned in pleasure. I tightened my hold on her shoulders, holding her still as I plunged my hard cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. I felt a spasm roll through her pussy, as I clenched tightly around my hard cock. My moans added to hers, as we pushed our bodies harder and harder into each other.

I wanted to feel her orgasm tear through her body, when my cock was inside her. I wanted her to be completely spent as her orgasm overtook her. Considering how she had moaned and cried out in pleasure in absolute pleasure as I licked and sucked her pussy, I figured her next orgasm would be a big one. I again wondered how much sex she had actually had in her life, considering how she was responding with me tonight. I was no man whore, but I certainly had fun in high school, college, business school, and law school. Granted I had been single and single minded since I officially joined the company. She was obviously no virgin, which was fine with me. But I considered what she had told me, and wondered if she had had that much experience.

I was not jealous, the exact opposite actually. I wonted for her to have enjoyed herself, but again considering what she had already said, I thought that this may be her first time in quite a while. I was again amazed that she held herself in such low esteem. She still felt like she was the girl who everyone bullied and taunted for enjoying sports and activities mostly dominated by men. I knew she was beautiful, and I knew I wanted for her to think of herself that way too. I decided to show her exactly that, as much as she would let me.

I moaned out, "You look so sexy like this, baby. Eyes closed in pleasure, as you moan. You really have no idea how sexy you are, do you?"

This seemed to startle her. Her moans stopped and she looked up at me in astonishment and wonder. I smiled down at her and nodded silently, as I continued to thrusts in and out of her wet pussy. Her lips trembled a bit, and her eyes filled with tears. She bit her lower lip, as she asked quietly "You really mean that?"

I answered back, honestly "Damn right, I mean that. You are amazing. And in case you haven't noticed, I can't keep my hands off of you."

We continued to grind into each other and breath into each others faces, as she looked like she was searching my face for any sort of clue that I was lying. I gazed back, wondering about the shit head guys, that she must be thinking of in her past that treated her so badly. I added, "I'm no bed hopping himbo. I had fun in school, baby. But since I graduated and got a real job, I've kept to myself really. I don't have a lot of respect for most of the women around here. Most of them are just dim witted gold diggers who hop from bed to bed, as long as some guy will buy them expensive stuff. I'm not looking for a one night stand. I didn't actually intend for us to end up in bed on the first date. But I'm glad we did. You are amazing. I hope you know that. And if you don't, then give me some time and you will know how amazing you really are."

She continued to lookup at me with amazement and disbelief, as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She then smile dup at me, and crashed her lips into mine. Our kiss was deep and needy. I tried to put all of my passion into kissing her as hard as I could. We ground into each other with a newfound strength, as our tongues twisted and twirled against each other. She tightened her grips on my back and waist, as I drove my hard cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. I increased the speed and force of my hard cock plunging in and out of her warm pussy. Her slamming her hips into mine and my thrusts into her had now caused my bed to start rocking and the sound testified to the shear force we were putting into slamming into each other.

Our tongues continued to fight for dominance in each others mouths, as I slammed my hard cock harder and harder into her wet pussy. She ground her hips and slammed her body back in to mine, forcing my hard cock even harder and deeper into her pussy. We moaned loudly into each others mouths, as we worked our way to orgasm. I broke the kiss and moaned out, "Cum for me, baby. I want to feel you orgasm with my hard cock in your wet pussy. Let go and cum hard."

She looked up at me and moaned back, "Cum with me, baby. Don't stop. Just like this. I want to feel you cum inside me, please."

Our talking had spurred us both on. We were putting all of our strength into forcing my hard cock deep and hard into her wet pussy. I was thrusting my hips as hard as I could, slamming my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. She ground her hips into mine, pushed her hips to meet my thrusts, and pulled me into her with all of her strength. Her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth hung open. She continued to moan loud. Her moans had now reached a high pitch, as her orgasm approached.

I felt my own orgasm approaching. We were both pulling each others bodies closer together, me with my hands gripping her shoulders, and she with her hands on my back and here legs wrapped tightly around my waist. Her right hand suddenly moved up to the back of my head, and pulled my head down towards her. She then buried her face on my neck. I knew she was on the verge of cumming hard. I felt my own hard cock twitch and my balls begin to draw up, signaling my own approaching orgasm. I remembered how she had pinched her own nipple as I sucked her clit, so I brought my mouth to her neck and bit down, not hard enough to cause any real pain or break the skin, but just hard enough to cause a sting of pain.

She cried out loudly and her pussy spasmed amazingly. I felt her pussy send shock waves through my hard cock, sending me over the edge. I felt my hard cock explode inside her, flooding her wet pussy with my warm cum. She continued to cry out and her body began to shake uncontrollably, as her orgasm exploded from her pussy and washed over her whole body. We continued to hold each other close, as we road out our simultaneous orgasms. We were both breathing hard, and shaking slightly from all of the exertion we had put into forcing my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy.

I felt her body begin to relax, as I felt small tremors roll through her body. I felt my own body begin to relax on top of her, so I let go of her shoulders and reached back to unwrap her legs from my waist. She seemed to think I was pushing her away or trying to get up. She started to let go of my back and head. I then reached up to her hands and kept them in place as I said, "No. Don't let go."

I kept my semi hard cock inside her still wet pussy, as I then rolled us over so I was on my back and she was on top of me. She gasped and sighed quietly, as I repositioned us. I then brought my hands to her back, and held her close as I slowly stroked her. She then brought her arms up my body to rest them under my arms and on my chest, as she laid her head between my shoulder and my head relaxing into me completely. She nestled her head into my neck, as she sighed in contentment. I whispered out, "I got you baby. Just relax."

She sighed against my neck, as I felt her whole body shake in a brief tremor. I whispered out, "Mmmm...Aftershock. That must have been a major orgasm you had there, baby."

She mumbled out quietly into my neck, "You have no idea. That was amazing, baby. Thank you. I don't think I have ever cum so hard or so many times."

I smiled as I placed a kiss to her forehead, saying "Anytime, sexy. I enjoyed myself too. You feel amazing."

She hummed to herself, and nestled further into my body with a contented sigh. I slowly trailed my fingers up and down her back, causing another quiet sigh from her. She opened her eyes, and shyly asked "Can I...I mean, do you want me to go? Or...?"

I continued to slowly stroke her back, as I answered "I'd prefer it if you stayed. Do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

She smiled, answering "No. I'm usually free on weekends. I'd like to stay. Do you have anything you have to do tomorrow?"

I lowered my head to her neck and bit her playfully. I then trailed my tongue up her neck, answering "Besides you? No, I'm usually free on weekends too."

She moaned at the bite and my tongue licking up her neck. I felt her pussy clench and spasm around my semi hard cock, still inside her. I smiled at her reaction, then said "But I was hoping that you weren't too tired tonight."

She bit her lip as she looked up at my face, saying "I'm not too tired for you."

She seemed to be weighing something in her head, as she continued to look me in the face. She lazily trailed her fingers on my chest, as she asked as nonchalantly as she could, "What you said earlier, about not wanting a one night stand. Did you mean that? I mean...I just...The way you talked about me and everything, it didn't sound like just pillow talk."

I smiled down at her as I nodded my head saying, "Yes, I meant what I said. And I didn't ask you out to dinner and bring you back hear because I thought we'd end up here. I've liked spending time with you. And I hope to spend more time together. One thing you will learn about me is that I don't just say things because someone wants to hear them. I mean what I say. I like you a lot. And not just your in bed actions, which were very nice."

She smiled and pushed herself up off my chest, so she was now sitting on my lap. I brought my hands down to lightly grip her ass cheeks. She kept her hands on my chest, as she looked down at me saying, "I like you a lot too. I didn't plan this out either. I thought we would just have dinner."

I smirked at her, as I teased saying "Do you always wear such sexy lace bras and panties when you go out to eat?"

She smiled embarrassingly, as she answered "No, I don't. I just wanted to feel sexy with you.. You're hot. I didn't intend to have you see me naked this soon, but I liked spending time and talking to you. It was nice. I didn't feel like there was any pressure. You made me really feel sexy, the way you talked about me and touched me. I'm not used to that."

I gripped her ass cheeks tighter, as I said "Well you'll get used to it, because I think you are very sexy. Plus you have a lot of great qualities I like about you."

She scrunched her face up, as she looked at me questionably. She chanced to ask, "Like what?"

I smiled up at her, answering "You are intelligent, self-reliant, funny, and you like being independent. You don't seem to constantly be trying to impress everyone around you. I could tell that just seeing you work out. You were there for you, not other people. Most women who work out wear the skimpiest clothing possible. They look like they are showing off, not working out. Most of them are just trying to show everyone else that they are physically fit, without messing up their hair. You actually pumped iron and worked up a serious sweat. I could tell that you dressed to fit your workout routine."

Her face fell slightly as she answered, "Most guys aren't interested in women with muscles. The guys that are, are usually looking for some dominatrix to beat them. Most women expect me to be a bull dyke or something. I just like looking the way I do. I'm not used to being called pretty. I like it when you do that. You make me feel sexy. Even when we were just talking at dinner and on your couch, you were just talking to me normally. When you were holding my hand in the car, I just thought that you liked being around me. It was nice."

I slowly ran my hands up and down her sides. I stroked her skin all the way up to her full breasts. She must be a D cup for sure. I traced my fingers underneath and around her luscious full breasts. I traced my fingers over her nipples, causing her breath to catch. I answered back, "You ARE sexy. Being around you was easy. We seemed to be very comfortable in each other presence. I don't want a dominatrix, though I bet you would look sexy as hell clad in black leather or latex. I prefer you just the way you are. I see you as being more comfortable wearing lace and lingerie, than some sort of bondage get up."

"You really don't know how sexy you are, do you? With me, its all about how a woman looks and presents herself in what she is wearing. If a woman is comfortable in baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt, then that can look just as sexy as a tight fitting little black dress. I think a woman is sexy if she is comfortable with what she has on. I could tell that you were a little uncomfortable wearing that dress. You had no reason to be, It looked great on you."

She continued to smile shyly as she blushed furiously, admitting "I feel sexy around you. You made me feel like it was just us, when we were talking at the gym and at dinner. You didn't keep looking around the whole time. You just looked at me. I liked that."

She then leaned down and kissed my deeply. She sucked my lower lip into her mouth and sucked it gently in her mouth, causing us both to moan. I felt my cock grow hard again inside her wet pussy, but I stayed still for now. She bit my lip gently, then released it from her mouth. She say back up on my lap with a bright smile on her face. I felt like teasing her a bit after that display, asking "I told you some of what I like about you. What do you like about me?" She bit her lip suddenly shy again, saying "I like that all of your attention was on me. I've seen the way other guys act around women. It always seems like they are on the lookout for a better deal. I didn't feel that way with you. I didn't want to let you go after dinner. I just..."

Her talking stopped abruptly with a gasp and her body jerked in surprise, as I tensed my groin muscles making my hard cock twitch inside her wet pussy. She moaned softly, as she looked at me threw lidded eyes. I stared back with a look of total innocence, saying "What? Something wrong? Don't stop now. You were on a roll there, saying how great you think I am."