AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent the clip to Tim.

"Now there's good news and bad news Charlie, the bad news is that is the level you are going to have to deal with until you see Master Tim and pass him the bag with the remote in. The good news is he's letting you have a bottle of Pig Sweat to sniff on during the journey. Judging by the colour of your face now and the expression on it, I think you're going to need a lot."

"Yessssss MIsssssssssssssss Bellll thankkkkk youuoouuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy goooooooooooooooddd."

Charlie was starting to get used to the increased frequency, but the changes were still difficult to take. She was doing all she could to breathe through the contractions. Bell stroked her back as you would a woman going through labour pains. She opened the bottle of poppers and held them to Charlies left nostril whilst holding her right nostril closed. Charlie exhaled and then took in the longest heaviest snort she could. She knew she needed to load up to cope with this. Bell repeated the process on alternate nostrils 6 times, allowing Charlie to get as much on board as possible.

"Candice is the cab here yet?"

"It is Miss Bell yes he just came in."

"Excellent, can you get Jim in here and explain that Charlie is a little unsteady on her feet and might need some help." Again Bell just kept heaping the humiliation on Charlie.

Jim was a big burly guy, 6 foot 4, massive biceps and he came in an towered over Charlie.

"This the Lady that needs help and a ride?"

"She is indeed, Jim, she'll just need your help to get to the car, she has some smelling salts to have in the car and those will help her. Can you please give this to Tim, the guy who'll pick her up out the front of the Sky City hotel." Bell handed Jim the bag with the remote in, the plug was going to stay on the high level it was set on for the entire journey.

"Sure can, you sure she'll be ok, she's sweating a lot."

"She'll be fine Jim, she's probably enjoying the feelings she's having now."

Charlie just kept her eyes on the floor or closed at times, she allowed Jim to take her arm and lead her out to the taxi and help her get into the back. She was on autopilot, breathing deeply, longing for the journey to be over and also to get to the stage where she could start to inhale on her lovely Pig Sweat.

The fucking her asspussy was taking was relentless, just as she received some respite for a few seconds as it settled into a more gentle rhythm, she'd catch her breath and then the hardest assault would start once more with renewed vigour. She didn't realise it, but this was all about preparation for her very first fisting for some 10 years.

This was for Tim the single most important rite of passage, that moment when the wife stands or kneels in front of her a sissy husband, him dressed and legs wide ready for the final act of his transformation into a female sissy.

As the dominant wife actually holds her hand, the four fingers held tight together, right at the very entrance of her sissy husbands taint. The seconds slowing for both of them as the sissy wonders how on earth she will manage to please her Mistress, how will she take the full hand. Knowing in the very deepest, darkest, dirtiest, depths of her soul that she cannot possibly take the fist. Dreading the pain of the attempts and the guilt at not being able to please her Mistress.

Then as the wife pushes forward, first one finger, eliciting a moan, then the tips of fingers 2, 3 and 4 as the ass hole is stretched to a diameter of an inch first of all, then an inch and a half, the stretch of the circumference of the ass pussy now going from 3 inches to a full 5 inches, the Sissy moaning out loud, or into a gag if the Mistress has fitted one.

The sissy then realising that it is simply impossible for her to take the entire hand, the utter fear setting in of what her wife is attempting to do. Realising it is her own wife doing this, stretching and snapping her manhood like a dry twig with her own hand. The sissies breath speeding up with her heartrate as she's fed the strongest poppers by a Master to both soften her hole and her resolve. Her silly, sissy, bimbo head pounding with the increased blood flow, her face reddening and heating up.

Then as the wife pushes her arm forward, keeping it straight, using her shoulder muscles to force her hand in further, ignoring the pained moans of her husband as she sees her husband's arsehole opening more, now a whole 2 inches in diameter, bit by bit, now the circumference at over 6 inches, right in front of her eyes, opening reluctantly but inevitably.

As she commands her sissy husband to bear down as though she is taking a huge shit and as the sissy does as she is commanded by her wife, the wife pulling out for a couple of seconds and then pushing hard back in, time and time again, counting each lunge forward out loud, ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT until that perfect moment, that majestic, exquisite epiphany, as her lubed hand gets to the knuckles and she feels the final barrier holding firm against her. Both knowing that i she can push through this they will have reached the promised land.

That moment the sissy knows in her heart of hearts, that she can never, ever take manage to take her wifes hand, its utter impossibility being the one thing the sissy is completely sure of at that moment.

Then more sniffs of poppers and the shouted command from wife to husband to bear down once more and to take it like the dirty bitch she is.

The sissy closing her eyes and trying to shit for all she is worth until it finally happens. That moment a mans masculinity is shattered, crushed and finally snuffed out like a flickering candle. That is the moment Tim adored.

He collected those moments and they were rare and perfect. He'd only seen two wives do it to her husband before and on those occasions he didn't even want either of the parties involved. Those times it had been fun and taking already kinky couples a little further.

This time was totally different, this time Tim did want Charlie, he needed to own and possess her completely. To use Emma to that end as well as to punish Charlie for her previous reluctance to serve him. All those wasted months Charlie had been living her own dream life of a fantasy sub, just satisfying her own silly needs, well they were over, now she would truly serve Master Tim, exactly as he chose.

Tim knew that once Emma looked down to see most of her lower arm deep inside her husband's pussy, it would be a truly momentous moment for the wife of his sissy. As she first looked into her sissified husbands eyes and sees, both pleasure and pain in equal measure, agony and ecstasy etched on her husbands face, then the look of hope that the sissy has pleased her Mistress. Then as she looks down at her own arm inside the bowels of what was her man, her husband. That's the true moment she knows she no longer has a man, he's gone forever, to be replaced by a worthless sissy slut, to be used to please her own desires and given to whoever she wishes to do whatever she chooses.

As the sissy in some serious pain, lost in subspace, but so, so pleased to be pleasing her wife and Mistress, looks back into her wifes eyes and doesn't see the satisfaction she had hoped to see, but rather pity, scorn, derision and complete sexual dominance. That's the moment the Sissy knows that they now have a hot wife and Mistress, that their own role is now to clean other mens cum from their wifes pussy or asshole, to give up their sissy holes for whoever their Mistress commands, but no longer to fuck their own wife. That privilege now reserved for Alpha males like Tim.

Tim longed for that moment, it was making him rock hard just thinking about it, he longed to see Charlie at her lowest point and to see her face as she looked into her wifes eyes and sees the change in her wife at the realisation she is now no longer married to a man. To see the freedom of the wife to do whatever and whoever she chooses and the realisation of Charlie that life as she knew it is done, over.

Tim knew that the photos and video that he'd take of the build-up and the actual fisting moment, would finish the process of breaking Charlie down, mentally. When Tim replayed them over and over again to Charlie, it would be the ultimate humiliation.

Charlie could never be a normal man and husband after that. She'd simply be a dirty fag wife. He would use the video and soundtrack over and over again to break Charlie down brick by inexorable brick, use it as he'd used the Sissy hypno videos before on Charlie.

Tim had worked out exactly how he wanted the filming of the fisting to go. He had the scene in his head and would work on Emma to ensure it went entirely to plan.

But that would have to wait until after Charlie had visited the basement for her first night of piggery, then onto the fisting finale, before taking the broken slut pig and piercing her forever. What a fucking day, what a sweet way to fully remind the pig fag wife of her true place. He wondered how Charlie was getting on and if she'd be back soon.

She would regret ever having turned him down, now he was taking her as far as he'd initially intended to do in the first 6 months of servitude in just one day. She'd wake up, sore, used, full of cum and pierced in permanent chastity tomorrow and wondered what she had done. They say Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but that goes double for Masters, they make disobedient subs fucking pay and then some.

For Charlie each corner on the taxi journey, resulting in just aslight lean of the car, or as they came to a halt at lights, simply pushed the plug in further, as it carried on its pitiless ravaging or Charlies ass cunt. It was stretching her all the time, relentlessly. She was now moaning in the back seat, unable to stop herself, the intensity of the contractions made her unaware of the noises she was making, or the slight involuntary thrusting of her groin.

The driver looked back at her, seeing the padlock on her high PVC collar and on her belt buckle, looking at the drag queen make up, the plainly fake tits pushing out her top, and the perspiration, the way this whore was sniffing on that bottle as much as she could. He thought he should have a chance of getting some pleasure himself from this slut. She seemed as though she was on heat with her groin rocking to and fro.

He pulled off the main road into an industrial estate, knowing that at this time on a Saturday afternoon that the area would be relatively quiet. He pulled into an alley way and turned to Charlie.

"Looks like you're having fun there baby, what's got you so worked up?" He smiled as she lifted her head to look at him.

"Sorry but I can't say."

"Of course you can baby, that is if you still want me to drop you off at the hotel and not leave you here in the red light district. I think if I did that, some pimp would have their hands on you pretty quickly, fag. Now I'm going to lower your window and come on around there, you'd better give whatever I put through that window some real love, that is if you want the journey to continue. Otherwise you can get out and walk back bitch."

Charlie knew there was no way she could walk with the plug ravaging her, also her numbed mind was still scared shitless about the idea of being dressed as she was, tits, padlocks and makeup. She wanted to be out of there back to the safety of her hotel and her wife and Master. She longed to see them and soon. She needed the safety of being with them, she'd just have to do it, she had no choice.

The driver lowered Charlies window from his side of the car and got out and walked around and slowly took his rapidly hardening cock out of his flys. He pushed it through the open window close to Charlies lips. Charlie could smell a sweaty cock, one which had plainly been cooped up in tight hot jeans for the day accented with the acrid tang of dried piss from a few trips to the toilet. But she knew what she had to do. She simply opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

The driver cupped his hand around the back of Charlies head and gently but forcefully held her head steady as he rocked his hips forward. He'd was gentle at first, but then warmed to his task and raised the intensity and depth, languishing at the back of her throat as she repeatedly gagged, massaging his prick with her throat.

As he neared his orgasm, he slammed in to the very furthest point he could until Charlie had done her job, he held her, nose breathing in his pubes, throat gagging hard, eyes rolling back in her head as she suffered from the lack of air. Then he pumped several ropes of cum deep into her throat. His breathing was ragged, his head lolled back as he savoured the moment and finally let her head go.

"Fuck slut, that was one good fucking cock sucking, I'll need your number that's for sure."

Charlie was pretty spent, but knew what she had to say. "Sorry Sir but that would be Masters choice."

"Then I'll have to speak to your Master, won't I slut."

Charlie simply nodded gently and slumped back in her seat sweating, her plug still coursing inside her pussy, widening it bit by bit. Opening it for the next stage of the journey. Just as Tim had planned.

The driver got back in the car and turned to Charlie.

"Fuck you really do look like a dirty whore now."

Charlie took to sniffing the poppers constantly, breathing in as much as she could to try to deaden the effect of the plug. It wasn't really working although she was unaware of anything else.

"We're here slut, there's your Master."

Charlie opened her eyes and smiled for the first time for a while, what a relief, back with her wife and her Master, now they might take pity on her and set her free after such a long day. Surely she'd done enough to please both of them.

Daylight was now fading as evening approached. Charlie had rarely felt as tired and now just longed to sleep. Time to recover she thought from this amazing and scary day.

Tim opened her door as any gentleman would for a woman, again focusing on making Charlie feel as feminine and as submissive as possible.

Charlie tried to stand, but couldn't. Tim reached in grabbed her under the arm and helped her up to stand. Charlie came through the fug of the poppers a little to realise it seemed as though Tim was angry with her.

"Look at your makeup sissy."

Charlie was too far gone to even think about the other people outside the hotel now plainly staring at Charlie. The Taxi driver didn't like where this conversation was heading and passed the bag to Emma as she paid him. He got back in the car and drove off quickly.

Tim, still holding Charlie up leaned in close to her ear "It's a total fucking mess, I had Bell do a perfect job on you, I've seen the fucking photos and yet you're still so focussed on yourself that you can't resist sucking any prick that's put in front of you. You were supposed to show Emma how lovely you could look as a fag wife and once again you just let yourself and more importantly me down, you dirty little bitch."

Charlie was crestfallen, she'd not had any choice, but what could she do.

"Please Master, I'm so sorry, he forced me and said he'd leave me there."

Now everyone was watching, Emma was very uncertain about this, in front of everyone, but Tim was trying to make a couple of points, one of who cares what others think and the other that if Emma was feeling humiliated, by this, then what would Charlie feel in these sort of situations. Simply a much more intense humiliation.

"I don't care, you should have told him that only your Master and Mistress could make that choice, that you are too stupid to make your own choices, but no you just opened up like the whore you are and sucked for all you were worth. You dirty little bitch, you're like a rutting pig, an animal. Tell me he used a condom, tell me you didn't swallow."

Charlie began to cry, not knowing what to say.

As Tim said that, Emma realised where this was all going. Tim had it all planned, this was part of the show. Now that she realised that, she thought she should join in with the humiliation.

She moved closer so she could whisper so only Charlie and Tim could hear. "You fucking dirty little cock whore, I just can't believe what you've done, Tim has had you cared for and made to look your absolute best and now you act like dirty, worthless little piggy. Well I for one think you need a serious fucking lesson and what would be the perfect lesson for a pig like you?"

Charlie hung her head in shame, there was no way to win, she had done the wrong thing again.

"So sorry Master and Mistress I didn't know what to do."

"No, that's not true, you chose to act like a pig, you thought about it and you made your choice, just like this morning when you first got dolled up and sank down onto that big rubber cock in your bedroom, well choices have consequences bitch. As your Mistress says, if you act like a pig, you'll be punished as a pig, don't you think that is fair?"

Charlie knew the only way to answer this one, she whispered "Yes it is fair Master, please punish me as the pig I chose to be."

"So be it pig, follow me." Once again all exactly as Tim had planned, this was almost too easy.

Charlie wobbled behind Tim and Emma as they led the way to the piggery. Tim put his arm around Emma pulling her in close. "See she now thinks this is entirely her fault, she won't even realise it's been planned for hours."

"When you say hours Tim, you mean months don't you, this has always been your plan."

Tim looked into her eyes, "Yes this has been part of my plan, should I ever have got my hands on her again." He held his phone to his ear and simply said. "Joe, it's Tim here, I have your pig for delivery."

Tim smiled and looked into Emma's eyes, quietly informing her "I should have said that the alert went out on Grinder earlier too, once I knew she was on her way back her she's been advertised as a PIG for tonight with a couple of the videos we've seen, including the one of her asking to have her balls and cock gone."

"Perfect, do you think many will respond and go."

"Well judging by the comments and responses, she'll be kept very busy, a fresh PIG is a very popular Pig."

After a few minutes walking they reached the Basement adult club. Tim guided them down the side alley and knocked on the large, banged up metal door.

"Strip pig." He didn't even look at her as he said this.

Charlie looked up the alley worried that people passing by the end of it would see, but she knew she had no choice, after all she had to be punished for being a such a pig with the taxi driver, she knew she deserved this humiliation.

Charlie began by pulling her polo Shirt off just as the door opened to show a small skin headed guy, in jeans a black t shirt and a denim waistcoat and Doc Martins. Charlie looked up had never seen so many piercings and tattoos on one person.

As Emma unlocked the padlock at Charlies belt and then the one at her collar Charlie just stared at the guy as he stared back at her.

"Umm a nice chubby piggy, the guys will like it a lot." Charlie had got used to the female pronoun from Master And Mistress, but now a stranger was calling her an it, what the fuck.

"Hurry up pig, get stripped for Joe, he doesn't want to wait all day."

Charlie pushed her shoes off with the other foot, then dropped her jeans and stepped out of them, Emma picked up the jeans and polo shirt and put them in a plastic bag. Emma passed the keys to Tim.

"Bend over pig, spread your legs and touch your hooves." Tim pushing her a little further with each comment.

Charlie did as she was told. With her legs wide apart in her stockinged feet.

Tim reached to the front of the crotch zip and unlocked the small padlock, unzipping the zip to reveal the electric plug.