AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma pulled the remote control out and turned off the plug.

"There it is Joe, does it pass inspection?"

Joe stepped forward and pulled on the plug which came out without any resistance, Emma held out the plastic bag for him to drop it in.

"Hell yes, it does, look at the gape on the pig, nice and open, it'll be able to take all the cocks here tonight." Although Charlie couldn't see, Jim was laughing and smiling at Tim as he said this, it was all part of the dehumanization and removing Charlies last vestiges of masculinity and resistance.

Jim knew exactly what Tim was after and his clientele would be more than happy to oblige with this pig. It was very rare for them to get a virgin pig, that is almost all the pigs they had at the club had been doing it for years. They were simply the dirtiest ones who wanted more and more raunch and sluttishness. For many of those who used them they had little appeal as there was no element of forcing them to do the worst things, those sort of pigs craved it.

But with this one, this really would be taking the pig way further than ever before, a true mind fuck and Joe's more wild crowd would love being the ones to issue the coup de grace.

"Do you want the pig stripped completely or in the PVC body and stockings."

"Pigs don't wear clothes, so stripped completely." Joe said it completely matter of factly.

With that Joe pulled Charlie upright and unzipped the front of the body showing off the breast inserts. "I think we can leave the augmentation alone, they look quite cute." He paused "Then again some guys really do like to torture pigs teats so I think we'd better lose them for now."

"I have the adhesive remover here." Emma passed it to Joe as planned.

Charlie couldn't comprehend that they were going to strip her completely here in the alleyway, it was one thing to be in fetish gear outside fetish club, but to be stripped completely, that was awful to think about. But as a pig, there was no right to object.

Tim watched the scene playing out before him with a wry smile on his face. Charlie had always exhibited such selfishness in his view. Their text conversations had soften not been about her Masters' achievements or satisfaction, but rather about Charlies need for submissive play, she so often tried to control things as a bottom, something Tim would never stand for. That one time he'd shown her the pictures of the exquisite playroom he'd worked on, all she could fucking think of was her being tied up there and how big an asshook she could take. Even when he wanted just a little thought about what he had achieved, she was just focussed on her own orgasmic needs, silly little fantasy whore.

This evening was going way beyond anything Charlie had even fantasised about in her kinkiest moments, this was real and would fuck with Charlie's mind more than anything she'd faced before and Tim loved every second of it.

Emma wasn't totally sure, but was breathless with excitement, this really was seriously exciting seeing her husband becoming a pig. The look on Charlies face alone, made it all worthwhile to Emma.

Jim roughly pulled Charlie out of the PVC body, arm by arm the PVC sticking to Charlies skin with the sweat inside it, then he pulled the body roughly down for Charlie to step out of, passing it to Emma to bag up. Charlie stood in her stockings and clit cage for all the world to see. Jim had plainly removed breast inserts before, carefully using the adhesive remover around the edges of each breast, before pulling them roughly off, leaving red marks around Charlies man boobs. Jim then took to slapping Charlies tits hard over and over until they began to pink up nicely. The nipples or teats hardening ever more.

He slipped his hands into top of the stockings and simply ripped them forward, tearing them off Charlies legs, leaving Charlie stark bollock naked aside from her clit cage. Her hairless skin feeling every breath of air moving in the alleyway. The cool air would have raised the hairs on the back of her arms if there had been any hairs left to raise.

She looked like a frightened, hairless white pig, just as she was supposed to. Her clit hiding in its cage. Her nipples hard and straining.

A group of young skinheads passed the alley way and followed up with wolf whistles.

Jim shouted out "The Pig will be ready in half an hour in the dungeon." Charlie couldn't believe it, especially as the whistles and catcalls increased in noise significantly.

Jim attached a pair of clover nipple clamps to gasps from Charlie. Emma stepped forward to look into Charlies eyes, holding the chain between the clamps tight and high so that Charlie was forced to raise up on her tip toes, so that her nipples weren't stretched too far.

She looked intently into her husbands frightened eyes as she connected a dog leash to the chain between the clamps.

She smiled and licked her lips, "Goodbye you fucking dirty whore of a piggie, I hope you enjoy snuffling around the dirty piggery. It's just what you deserve. Making such a mess of your make up just because you couldn't resist sucking a hard prick, well now you'll learn Pig." She didn't say see you soon, or good luck, or it won't be long, just a simple painful goodbye, Tim having instructed her to make Charlie feel as though she were being abandoned completely.

She looked down at the clit cage and then looked back into her husbands eyes. "Such as shame that clit is so fucking ugly, it spoils everything."

Charlie watched as her wife turned away from her and passed the end of the leash to the 50 year old smiling skin head. "It's all yours Jim, enjoy."

"Ohh they will, I assure you, a Pig which still has an unbroken mind, is truly a thing of beauty, a rarity to my weirder They'll all be hoping to be looking directly into the pigs eyes as it realises its true role. As the eyes glaze over for good."

Charlie couldn't believe his ears or his eyes as he briefly watched his Mistress and Master walk away down the alleyway hand in hand. It all felt like some crazy, kinky dream. Surely they would turn back and rescue her soon. But the just kept on walking. Then Jim yanked the chain attached to Charlies protruding nipples and brought Charlie crashing back down to reality.

"All fours pig, four legs are good for you, 2 legs bad." At another time Charlie would have recognised the Animal Farm reference, but this time she simply dropped to her knees, fortunately for her Jim had loosened his grip on the leash, so Charlies teats weren't pulled too hard.

Jim walked steadily, giving Charlie a little time to keep up, Charlie crawled through the dirty alley way and into the gloomy club. She was led down into the back of the club and then as they went down the steps, Jim slowed to allow Charlie to be very careful negotiating the few steps on all fours. Charlie was finding it hard but knew that she had to remain on all fours.

Her mind was spinning, had Mistress and Master abandoned her, were they ever coming back. Then it dawned on her, that she didn't even have any clothes, just the pitiful clit cage as her only adornment. What the fuck was going to happen to her here as a pig, this was all too much, how could she cope with this. Her breathing was getting ragged as she struggled with both the stairs and her thoughts.

At the bottom of the stairs Jim stopped and knelt reached down. He stroked her shaved head and put the Pig Sweat poppers under her nose. "Now calm down pig, breathe in your piggie juice, you need it to be the best pig you can be. Tonight is your debut as a proper pig and your Master and Mistress have given you to me as my possession, do you understand?'

"Yes Master J.." just before Charlie finished the sentence, Jim slapped her on the side of the head hard making it ring. "Pigs don't fucking talk, ever, do you understand pig?"

Charlie her eyes downcast nodded her head a little and took another deep sniff.

"That's better pig, you're beginning to understand your position. I have many, many customers who will enjoy your holes and your body, it'll be a long road for you, but you'll learn to suffer and to enjoy the suffering. Learn that is your lot as a pig. It's what you deserve, you deserve the shame pig, all of the shame."

Charlie nodded once more, as she began to cry a little. Fuck this was more than she'd ever contemplated, but it was what she deserved, wasn't it. She'd made all this happen with her choices, that was what Mistress said. It was her lot.

A quick tug on the leash made her focus on following Jim and not having her teats pulled off. She crawled as quickly as she could after her captor and down a dingy corridor with the unmistakable smells of a gay bathhouse, a cocktail of antiseptic, detergent, piss, cum and general dampness. Although the overriding smell was detergent, the spikey aromas of piss and cum were still there no matter how much cleaning was done.

As Charlie crawled down the corridor the dominant smells became cum and piss, getting stronger until they reached the end of the corridor. Charlie didn't see the sign on the heavy door which was in heavy gothic letters The Piggery until Jim stopped and lifted her head. Now it was real, now it was going to happen, no matter what.

As the door was opened the overwhelming smell of piss hit Charlie in the face as she breathed in. To most people it was a horrible, awful smell, one they would instantly recoil from. The smell of poorly cleaned and maintained public toilets.

But Charlie had loved piss for many years, from the first time as a young boy she had tasted her own piss and been both horrified and appalled at her actions. Then on to the first time a Domme pissed on her body during a session, that time she was strapped into a toilet box in one of her early Domme sessions and the fat white Mistress sat down on the toilet seat and pulled her fleshy white cheeks apart to show Charlie a hairy middle-aged quim just 12 inches from his face, the aroma in the enclosed space was intense and intoxicating to Charlie. He was just admiring the swollen labia as she released her stream of piss over his head. That time Charlie had closed his eyes and taken it, but he had truly hated it, he felt as though he was about to drown in the torrent and resolved to never, ever do it again, believing at the time that he could never be trained to drink piss more than just a little taste.

But as with most things BDSM, for most true sub sluts like Charlie, the ever constant nagging of their submissive fantasy voice in their head, just kept saying she wanted more. Charlie trying to satisfy a range of cam Dommes around the world began to drink more and more piss for their pleasure and a amusement, she began to be able to cope with drinking her own piss in large quantities. At first it was hard, just to cope with the taste, but as time went on, she loved how dirty it made her feel, how slutty and she loved how much it seemed to please the women she was camming or chatting with.

The time she knew she'd actually become a true piss slut, was with a stunningly leggy young Australian Dominatrix in London who stood on the bondage bench Charlie was strapped to, legs either side of Charlies waist. She commanded Charlie to wank her little swollen clit with her one free hand and then the Domme let her fresh stream of piss go, direct from her beautiful shaved pussy all over Charlies belly and erect clit, and then just as Charlie was on the very edge of orgasm and about to cum, the Domme moved up the bench over Charlies face and squatted lower directing her stream straight into Charlies mouth and face.

Charlie's reaction was intense, she came as hard as she ever had and the orgasm lasted a long time, then even after she'd cum, she was still so horny she just scooped up as much piss and cum as she could and at the Mistresses command she licked and swallowed as much as she could with the Mistress telling her to act like the true piss slut she obviously wanted to be.

After the session had finished as Charlie was dressing and feeling the inevitable guilt wash over him, the Mistress was sitting in full latex regalia, her pussy glistening with drops of piss, relaxing with a glass of merlot, she looked straight into Charlies eyes, a sight Charlie lusted after, then she told Charlie that she really thought the whole piss scene had turned Charlie on more intensely that any previous sub she'd sessioned with.

She looked Charlie in the eye and told her that she thought Charlie was a true piss slut and possibly a cum slut. They chatted for an hour or so and Charlie began to realise that he really had loved it and craved more, he took that on board and Charlie still considered that to be the day she had been christened as an total piss slut.

But with the quiet years she'd had in terms of action for the last ten years, the only times she'd had any piss had been on trips abroad, so she wasn't quite so used to it now.

The smell that she now breathed in, although being repugnant to most people, with the acrid aroma of ammonia, actually stimulated Charlie, making her clit throb in its minute cage the spikes digging into the clit head and causing her to moan out loud. She knew she was home for some time and it felt right. Any fear was washed away by the stimulation of the piss smell, but the fear would return soon, Joe would make sure of that.

The room was dark and the walls painted black but as Charlies eyes became accustomed to the gloom she saw a bondage bench in the centre of the room. Four thin legs coming from the base of the bench. A thin padded bench to rest the torso on and then lower knee rests and forearm rests which were slightly higher than the knee rests, to keep a sub in a perfect all fours position, with holes at the front and back at the same height for easy access.

"On the bench Pig." Jim spoke to her as though she were an animal, which in reality was how he say the disgusting example of manhood in front of him. To him a ig needed to be trained and treated as the stupid animal they were. It had a value to him in that his dirtier customers would pay good money to be one of the first to train the pig, but other than that Jim considered Pigs the lowest of the low and treated them as such.

Charlie didn't know how to get onto the bench without standing up and hesitated.

"Fucking get up there now Pig." Jim kicked over a small box step next to the bondage bench.

Charlie got one of her knees on the step and then raised the other knee to the padded knee rest and then pulled herself up so her chest was on the bench and the other knee in place, then put her forearms in place on the arm rests.

As the Charlies legs and arms were horizontal, but the bench's legs stretched slightly off the vertical directly from the position of Charlies knees and elbows the front legs leaning slightly forward and back legs backwards it did look as though the legs were somehow Charlies. She began to look more and more like the pig she was about to become.

Jim unclipped one of the nipple clamps causing Charlie to gasp out in utter pain as the blood flowed back, before roughly pulling Charlies tits to either side of the narrow bench so that the nipples were available for torture or stimulation. He then looped the chain under the bench and pinched Charlies nipple and refastened the clamp to it, to another gasp of pain, making sure that even if Charlie wasn't strapped in place she still couldn't raise up off the bench, without pulling the clamps off her nipples. The lovely thing about clover clamps was that they simply tightened as they were pulled.

Jim cuffed Charlies wrists and ankles to the bench and strapped down her forearms and calves before the two big heavy straps over her back, were buckled tightly into place. With each click of a padlock Charlie was a little more helpless. Finally the pig could no longer move at all. Then Jim hung a small popper dispenser around Charlies neck with the pungent fumes rising straight into her nose and mouth. Charlie began deep breathing to load up with as much of her favourite Pig Sweat poppers as she could.

Charlies heart was racing, she could feel it beating faster and faster inside her chest, when she had this many poppers she could almost visualise her heart swelling and beating so quickly, she could feel each beat vibrating through her body. The poppers really were doing their job, the cold damp atmosphere bringing up goose bumps on her now hairless skin. Her head throbbing, her face flushed deep pink and covered in a sheen of sweat, her nipples erect and throbbing in the clamps and finally her ass pussy twitching but still loose after all the stimulation from the electric butt plug and now further relaxed by the copious quantities of poppers.

Charlie's mind was almost blank. She had found herself quickly in subspace previously, whenever a female Dominatrix had her strapped in bondage in a dungeon. Each time she would descend into sub space almost as soon as she was restrained like this, it was her happy place. She loved the humiliation of it all, the aromas, the helplessness, the dirtiness, the sheer kink and most of all the waiting and not knowing just what was about to happen. All she was conscious of was her body and its need to have her holes stuffed with cock, her cock lust was growing inside her. Her addled brain excited her beyond compare, she continued to sniff and breathe in the aromas rising to her nostrils.

Each time she'd been like this and sniffed in poppers and then closed her eyes, she'd see the gaping black hole in her minds eye which always made her think of her gaping asspussy about to be filled. The hole she saw when she closed her eyes, moved and throbbed with its red purplish rim, just like her twitching pussy.

She'd experienced this feeling many times, in Fem Domme sessions, or in squalid dirty public toilets as she pushed some plug into place on her way to a session, or in a massive variety of hotel rooms as she squatted over dildos or plugs sniffing and chatting to other kinky people on the net.

But as the vast majority of her experiences had been with Professional Fem Dommes, where she effectively controlled matters as she was paying, today was a very different story. A much more worrying one, as she was now in the bowels of a gay Adult shop and club, at the mercy of whichever complete strangers Jim gave her to.

This was a serious departure for her and would prove to be so much more intense than anything she'd been through before, or indeed her very darkest fantasies. Tim had used the time since Charlie had turned him down and turned her back on his domination to very carefully to plan what he would do if Charlie ever came back into his clutches and now that plan was quickly coming to fruition.

As Tim and Emma strolled off down the alleyway, Tim held her hand tightly and quietly said. "Don't look back, she needs to feel completely and utterly abandoned, by her own fucking wife.."

"Ok but will we be able to watch, will she be ok?" She sounded more excited than worried.

"She'll be in heaven and hell at the same time, in sheer pig heaven once she gives into it and lets her mind go. But when we get her back she'll be full of copious quantities of cum and piss, she'll be seriously sore and utterly broken and then we'll get her dressed and take her straight to Andy."

"Any resistance that she still has at the moment, as she crawls naked into the club will be long gone by the time she crawls or is carried out. The next hour or two are going to be the most intense fucking and sucking she's ever known. We'll be sent video by Jim, so we'll see the best or worst of it depending upon your point of view." Tim wasn't sure how she'd respond on this one, had he gone a few steps too far, he wondered to himself.

"Fuck this is so exciting, the look on her face as I told her to enjoy snuffling around the piggery, she looked crestfallen, really devastated. What a fucking turn on, I'm sopping wet, just the look on her face was so exciting, she looked frightened but totally obedient, not even questioning it." Tim smiled, he certainly had his answer, Emma was so horny at the thoughts of the depravities Charlie faced. Tim was rock hard just thinking about both Emma and Charlie getting fucked harder than they ever had been.