AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was really frightened, that moment will be etched on her mind forever. She will never ever forget the moment you chose to abandon her to a pack of slut hungry, horny gay men. Men who will effectively rape her over and over again. They will run a train on both her holes. She'll never ever forget it and we'll always be able to use that as a threat for the future if she ever displeases you or me. The words do you want to go back to the PIGGERY will have a genuine effect on her in the future I think." Tim knew that they would send her back in the future, just to further her training.

"As much as she is turned on, she'll love it in one way, but it will still be a huge ordeal, she'll be sobbing and give up hope completely before it's all over. She won't want to go through it again, I don't think. But we'll always hold it over her if she's bad."

"So we can just blackmail her with it?" Emma was smiling broadly as she said this.

"I wouldn't call it blackmail so much as encouragement to do the right thing for a slut like her." Each time Tim could make a subtle change to her thinking he did, just as they were doing with Charlie, bit, by bit.

"Now let's get back to the hotel, I need my cock in all three of your holes, one after another before we start getting the footage sent through to watch. Although now Charlie's gone it's time to introduce you to a little more pain and some real stretching of all those tight little holes of yours." It was a reach, would she go for it? Was he pushing her too far.

"Yes Master." She was like a bitch on heat and would have done almost anything he said at this moment, in Tim's view it was time to capitalise on her horniness and push her much further at the same time as she watched her sissy husband descend into new found levels of depravity. Their descent should be side by side in some ways, even though Charlie would undergo a much more vigorous and brutal training regime, Emma still needed to learn her submissive place in relation to Tim and pain was part of that.

He was pleased that she was so excited that she couldn't think rationally and ask him to slow down, time to press forward his advantage.

They arrived back at the hotel and as the doors closed behind them, in the elevator she reached her arms around his neck and as they began to kiss, he slid his hand under her short skirt raising it up and moved his hand sensuously over her generous buttock to reach down into her ass cleft and to take hold of the plug still stimulating her asshole. He pushed it in gently to elicit a moan from her.

She melted into his embrace and stood with her legs slightly further apart and slightly squatted lowering her ass to allow to push it in deeper.

Emma moaned in his ear, her breath becoming slightly ragged, her pussy tingling, she needed this, for the first time in years she felt sensual and sexy, something Charlie had failed to make her feel recently. It was Charlies fault that their sex life had dwindled, not hers she thought. Charlie had let her down, not the other way around and so by definition, Charlie deserved to be blamed. And what's more Charlie deserved the training she was getting, she'd be a better husband for it, Tim had said so...