All about Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away. Where the hell had that come from?

"Why Mitch?" I asked, recovering my senses, "why do you treat Andi so badly? Why do you feel the need to be so horrible to her? You know she adores you, so why?"

He smiled, that infectious boyish smile. A smile that no doubt has set many a girl's heart fluttering. "I'll tell you, if you'll give me a ride home," he said.

I shook my head. The gall of the man. "Okay," I said without realizing what I was saying, "my car's over there."

Ignoring the catcalls from the few remaining lowlifes on the street who again felt the need to inform me that I had great tits, we walked back to my car. I was glad to be safely back inside it as we drove off. We settled into the journey but it wasn't long before I realized that Mitch had turned in his seat and was staring at me. And at my face, not my boobs.

"You know what Eva," he finally said, "I had no idea just how good looking you are; especially when you're angry."

I shot him a sideways glare.

"No really. I've never looked at you properly before; I've always been sidetracked by those ..." he nodded at my breasts, "... but you sure are one fine looking woman, what with your flashing green eyes and your dark hair. I love your makeup by the way. Makes you look very sensuous ... very sexy ... very hot!"

"Thank you," I replied tersely although I was somewhat flattered to be told I was attractive even if it was by an asshole like Mitch. I mean, what woman doesn't like to be complimented on her appearance? "But we're supposed to be talking about you and the way you treat Andi."

"You really are very protective of Andrea, aren't you," he said.

"Of course I am. She's my little sister, although sometimes it feels I'm more like her mother. But I'd do anything to prevent her from being hurt again. And at the moment that seems to be to protect her from you," I said fiercely. "You hurt her badly twelve years ago and you're not going to do it again."

"So you'd actually do anything for her?" he said.

I nodded my head. "Yes, anything," I affirmed. "I couldn't bear to see her in pieces again. She's so fragile and you're not helping her at all."

"Mmmm," he responded. "So if I promised to be good to her and maybe even started dating her properly, would you do something for me?"

"Well, I don't know," I replied somewhat nonplussed, "like what?"

He pursed his lips as if he was weighing up his options before he finally spoke. "Would you let me see your boobs?"

"Sorry," I said tersely, shooting him a dirty look, "what did you say?"

"I said would you show me your boobs? In fact no, forget that. Would you let me fondle them? I've always wanted to. I'd love to have them cradled in my hands. Feel how heavy they are. See how big your nipples would get if I squeezed them."

"Not a chance," I snorted with derision, "what do you take me for?"

"I take you for a woman who's just told me she'll do anything for her little sister. An-y-thing." The emphasis was all on that last word, which he pronounced with three syllables not two. And then he left it there. Hanging.

I glanced at him quickly. He was sitting casually in his seat with a big grin on his face. I could feel myself getting hotter by the second.

I didn't say anything in reply. And apart from swallowing hard, I didn't even react when I saw him shift in his seat and reach over and begin to slowly lower the zip of my white top. He lowered it as far as the seat belt across my lap would allow. He couldn't get it any lower. My large breasts, unfettered by me being bra-less, almost spilled out. I gulped. I was burning up inside. What was I doing?

"Holy shit," he said softly. I was surprised. I had expected a more vehement reaction from him. There was a prolonged period of silence which seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds. The atmosphere inside the car was now charged with electricity. It crackled through the air as I waited expectantly for his next move. I reminded myself that I was only doing this for Andrea.

I swallowed hard as he slid his hand along the edge of the zip before slipping his fingertips casually inside. He ran them slowly down until he reached the swell of my right breast. As the back of his fingers brushed against it I suppressed a moan that threatened to explode from my mouth. It was so erotic, his touch so sensual. And so wrong. A man other than my husband was touching my breasts. I swallowed hard again and reassured myself that I was only allowing this to happen for Andrea's sake.

I was struggling to drive now as my eyes seemed to want to close. I was also finding it difficult to breathe. Mitch seemed unconcerned. I flinched as he cupped my breast and pulled it free of my top.

"Outstanding," he murmured as he began to caress and then fondle it. "Your skin is so soft and smooth." He leaned further over and brought his other hand up to join the one already holding my breast and squeezed. "So big ... and so heavy ... just perfect," he groaned as he went to work, massaging and then groping it with increasing intensity.

I started to veer from side to side across the road. It was no good. I pulled the car over to the side of the road and switched off the engine. My head went back and my eyes closed as I let my body take over my mind.

I let him free my left breast from my top. He now had them both in his hands. He squeezed them and then pushed them together before pulling them apart. He was getting more and more forceful as he tugged and pulled on them. It was something that Dwayne never did. And I realized that I liked it. A lot. I again reassured myself that I was only doing this for Andrea.

"Fucking brilliant," Mitch sighed as he carried on with his assault of my breasts. For my part I was reluctantly admitting to myself that whilst I hated Mitch with a passion, what he was doing to my boobs was turning me on. And I couldn't allow that to happen. I was only doing this for Andrea.

"Stop," I gasped as I opened my eyes and tried to free myself from his vise like grip, "you have to stop."

"Why?" he answered as he lowered his head, took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle it.

Oh my god that felt sooo good. As he tugged and bit down on my now erect and throbbing nub I could feel my legs easing themselves apart. Dwayne never bit and tugged at my nipples like that. And I'd just discovered something else I hadn't realized before now. My nipples were hot wired to my pussy. I could feel a dampness spreading out from between my legs. This had to stop. Now.

Okay ... maybe not immediately ... but definitely ... in a minute. After all, this was for Andrea.

He carried on with me letting him. He sucked on my nipples for a while before he finally let go, pushed my breasts together and buried his face into my cleavage. I sighed and then moaned, my legs opening wider as I lifted up a knee. My arms closed around his head, my hands raking through his curly mop of hair as he nuzzled into my bosom, both his hands still working and massaging my large breasts. It was so good but I told myself this was all for Andrea.

A flash of dazzling headlights from a passing car broke the spell. I had to stop this. I pulled him off me. "No more," I said, "you've had your fun but that's enough."

"You sure?" he said as he looked up into my face. He smiled and then reached for my hand and placed it over his crotch. I admit I didn't make much of an effort to free my hand from his grip. What was I doing? What the hell was wrong with me?

"Don't you feel it Eva," he said, "it wants you."

"Don't be stupid," I said as I finally managed to pull my hand free. "Besides, I'm married, remember?" I added, flashing my wedding ring in his face.

"So what," he scoffed, "I've had sex with lots of married women, sometimes with the husband's knowledge and permission. And none of the women have ever complained ... if you know what I mean."

"Well you're not going to get me, with or without Dwayne's permission," I asserted before realizing the stupidity of that statement. I was getting flustered. I was tired and I needed to go home to bed but his hand was back fondling my beasts. And the problem was I was liking it way too much. Remember, I'd wanted sex with my husband before I was sidetracked into rescuing my sister and dealing with her asshole of a so called boyfriend.

"Stop. Now," I said, finally mustering up the last bit of strength and mental fortitude I had left to free my breasts from his hands. I pushed him off me, tucked my breasts back inside my top, zipped it up and then started up the car.

We were silent on the drive to his apartment, both of us no doubt lost in our own thoughts about what had transpired in the last twenty minutes or so.

I eased to a stop outside his building and left the motor running. The cheeky bastard then leaned across as if expecting a kiss. I pulled away just in time.

"So ... are you going to phone Andi tomorrow and apologize for your obnoxious behavior tonight?"

He climbed out of the car and turned back towards me. "Of course I will," he said with a big grin. "I'm nothing if not a man of my word."

"Huh," I snorted, "I doubt that very much but we made a deal, so make sure you keep your end of the bargain."

He didn't reply, just turned and walked away but I swear I could hear him laughing and I wasn't sure if I heard him mumbling dumb bitch or something like that.

The next day I received a phone call from a very excited Andrea informing me that Mitch had sent her a dozen red roses and then called her to apologize for his behavior. "I told you, you were wrong about him," she said defiantly.

If only you knew I thought, as I put the phone down. It had taken great willpower to stop myself from masturbating last night when I'd got home.

For the next few weeks everything seemed to be great. Andrea was as happy as I'd ever seen her. It was the lull before the storm.

Her face was streaked with mascara when she arrived sobbing at our front door. Luckily Dwayne had taken Kyle to his weekly karate class thus sparing my six year old from the sight of his beloved auntie having a near nervous meltdown.

"The bastard," she sobbed, gulping back the tears, "he only wanted me for sex. Well that's what he told me," she added when she saw my questioning look.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He took me to bed and used me. He talked dirty to me and made me act like a slut. At the end of the night he told me I was a lousy lay and that he didn't see a future for us and not to bother calling him again because he definitely wasn't going to call me." She began to tear up again. "He was horrible to me. His exact words were - you're a fucking crap shag. I don't even know what that means! It sounds so coarse. But I only did what he wanted."

I took hold of her hand to comfort and calm her down. And then she carried on and told me every sordid little detail of every single thing they'd done together. I was horrified. I didn't want to know that much graphic detail but I admit it did sound hot the way she was describing what had gone on. It was certainly not the kind of sex I'd ever heard about or indeed experienced for that matter but then I'd missed out on college and maybe it's during that period of your life when you get to live out that sort of hedonistic lifestyle.

"So what have you done since?"

"I rang him earlier today. I assumed he was messing with me. But he wasn't. He was so rude ... and I ... I ..." She dissolved into tears once more.

That was it. I was seething again. That pathetic piece of shit. How dare he treat my girl that way. I'd show him.

I was waiting for him the following morning as he left the radio station after his show. I called him everything from a pig to a dog but he just smiled. The bastard.

"You don't get it do you Eva?" he said with a big grin on his face, "it's you I want, not your lame-brained pathetic sister."

I was so incensed that what he'd said didn't register at first. But as it did, for a second I admit that a very small part of me was flattered. Doesn't every woman need to be told she is desired from time to time by someone other than her husband or boyfriend?

"Are you crazy? I exploded, "I hate you. If you were the last man on earth I still wouldn't want you."

I was in full flow now. "You're so full of yourself. You think you can just flash your smile and all us women will just fall at your feet. Well let me tell you this. It's not going to happen with me. I'm happily MARRIED thank you very much; to a wonderful man who is kind and generous and loving. He's someone you can trust to always do the right thing. He'd never let me down. He's steady and reliable and ..."

"... boring?" Mitch chipped in, once more flashing me that cool smile. God he was so annoying.

"... honest. I was going to say honest. Not like you at all." I retorted.

"So when ARE you going to come out with me?" Mitch said grinning broadly. He did seem to be enjoying himself. I noticed that his eyes crinkled up in the corners when he smiled. It was cute.

"I'm leaving now," I said shaking my head in despair. "Just stay away from me and stay away from my sister."

And that, I thought was that. How wrong was I. Two weeks later and Andrea came storming into my home. I sensed it was going to be a long chat, so I unceremoniously hustled Dwayne and Kyle out of the room and opened up a bottle of wine. Somehow I would have to make it up to Dwayne later.

Andrea came straight to the point. She was missing Mitch. For the life of me I couldn't understand why. But she soon told me.

"But I love him," Andrea said.

"How can you love him? You've only been out with him a few times and every time you do he treats you appallingly badly and you end up in floods of tears. How can you even stand to be with him let alone love him?" I replied tersely.

"But I do love him." She began to tear up. "It's alright for you, you've got Dwayne and Kyle. What have I got? Nothing."

She continued. "Can't you go and see him for me? He seems to like you. Maybe you could persuade him to take me out again. Tell him I'll even go to that disgusting cinema again or the strip club he wanted to take me to. In fact tell him anything. Just make sure you get him to take me out."

"I can't do that," I protested, "besides the fact that no woman should demean herself and lower her standards just to satisfy a man; and that includes you Andi; the fact remains that I can't abide him. In fact I would go so far as to say I hate him."

I reached over and picked up the bottle of wine and topped up our nearly empty glasses. Without realizing it, we had nearly drunk the second bottle. The first had vanished very early on. I was certainly feeling no pain and neither was Andi. I could tell because she didn't seem able to form her words coherently. Or was it that I was finding it difficult to focus on what she was saying.

"Come on Andi, you can do better than Mitch. You deserve better than him. What makes him so special?"

She grinned drunkenly back at me. "He's got a big cock," she exclaimed proudly, "and he knows how to use it."

"Oh is that all," I answered condescendingly, "It's not all about the size you know. There are other things to appreciate when a man and woman are intimate."

"Intimate!" Andrea scoffed, "there speaks a woman who's obviously never been fucked by a man with a big cock because if you had, you wouldn't be saying stuff like that," she finished triumphantly.

I shook my head. She was right. I hadn't. From hearing other women talk I knew that my darling Dwayne bless him, was probably on the small size. Not that size mattered to me. He always got me to an orgasm when we made love. But I confess I'd had some dreams recently where I was taken forcibly by a mystery man and fucked until I passed out. I didn't see it as a problem though. It's good to fantasize every now and again. Shows we're still alive.

Andrea continued. "Yeah, he's so dominant in bed and his cock's amazing. It's so thick as well as long. I struggled to take it all. But I did." She looked slightly misty eyed as she paused briefly. "He can go for hours," she added as an afterthought.

I took a healthy swig of my wine. I realized my heart rate had increased and I was aware of a steady throbbing feeling between my legs. I hadn't had sex for ... well forever. It had been that long I couldn't remember the last time and Andi talking graphically about her and Mitch wasn't helping matters.

"So could you go see him for me?" she looked pleadingly into my eyes, "he'll talk to you. You know he likes you."

"So you keep saying," I answered, smiling inwardly. It pleased me for a moment but then I was appalled by my reaction. "I'm ... I'm sure he doesn't," I stammered, feeling myself getting hotter by the second. I just hoped Andrea hadn't noticed my face coloring up. Luckily she hadn't.

"Oh yes, he talks about you sometimes when we're together. If I didn't know it was you he was going on about, I'd be jealous."

"What do you mean by that," I replied, slightly irked at her attitude. And even though I shouldn't have been I was disturbingly intrigued as to what Mitch said about me.

"Well you know, you are my sister. And you ARE married and you're also older," she babbled on, completely unaware that she could have been hurting my feelings. "It's not like you're going to be that attractive to younger men, now is it?"

Sister or no sister, I didn't like to be told that I was unattractive to men. Who the hell did she think she was? I WAS attractive. And besides, I had two big advantages over Andrea. Men had always liked them and I knew Mitch definitely did after what he did to them the other night in my car.

My thoughts drifted back to that night. The erotic way he'd slowly lowered the zip of my top. The gasp of shock from him when he saw my breasts exposed for the first time. The sense of power that fleetingly gave me. The feeling that flooded my body when he ran his hands over my smooth flesh and the way my nipples had responded to his touch. And the feeling of intense heat between my legs as his hot mouth closed around them and he'd sucked and sucked and ...

"Eva, are you listening to me?" Andrea's strident tone brought me back.

"What ... oh ... yes ... you were saying?" I grabbed my glass of wine and gulped it down.

"So will you go and see him for me? Please?"

I shook my head. "I suppose so," I said with a sigh, "you know I'll do anything for you Andrea."

As it turned out I didn't have to do anything. A week later and Andi went on a date with him. And it had absolutely nothing to do with me. I had no idea until she came around to see me a few days after it had taken place. Apparently he'd rung her out of the blue and asked her out. After a nice meal he'd persuaded her to go back to his place and then sweet talked her into his bed. I told her to spare me the graphic details. By now she was starting to cry.

She told me everything was fine between them when she left, he even called her the next day to see how she was. But when she called him the following day he was a complete shit to her.

I was angry. Not so much with Andrea. I was more annoyed with her for falling yet again for his bullshit. But I was definitely angry with him. He was messing with her head and I wouldn't stand for that. No way.

The following day I went looking for the asshole. By mid afternoon I had tracked him down to his apartment. He invited me in and offered me a glass of wine. I told him it wasn't a social visit. He could see I was livid. I let rip and told him in no uncertain terms to stay away from Andi. I think if I'd had a gun I would have shot him there and then because he just laughed in my face.

He made a number of disparaging comments about Andi and finished off by saying that he'd only gone out with her the other night because he'd wanted sex and couldn't be bothered to find anyone else at such short notice. He knew that she would be only too willing to open her legs for him and satisfy his needs. Even bad sex was better than no sex he'd added.