All about Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was furious. "Why can't you leave her alone," I raged, "she deserves better than you."

"I'll make you a deal," he offered with a smirk on his face. "I'll never contact her again if YOU go out on a date with me."

My mouth dropped open. And then it was my turn to laugh in his face. "I've got two words to say to you," I said, drawing myself up to my three inch heel enhanced height of five foot, eight inches.

"FUCK. OFF."

I turned away sharply and stalked off, not daring to turn back in case I saw Mitch laughing at me. That would have been too much.

I was quite smug with my handling of the asshole as I now liked to call him. That smugness lasted about a week when Andrea let it drop that she'd been texting Mitch. I'd asked her to break off all contact with him so what was she thinking? I was beginning to realize this was more than a teenage type crush. It was an obsession. And I wasn't sure how to handle it from here.

I managed to get hold of her phone a few days later. There was no password so getting into her messages was easy. But what I read concerned me greatly. Mitch was really messing her up. And for her sake I had to put a stop to it. There was only one course of action left for me.

The following day I met up with Mitch and told him I would go out on a date with him but only if he swore he would leave Andrea alone from now on. No texting, no meetings, no talking, no phoning, no emails, no social media contact, no nothing. Whether this date would be the answer to all my worries I had no idea. I knew I couldn't trust the asshole but what else could I do? Besides it was just a date. It wasn't as if I was ever going to sleep with him.

"Mitch, this has to be our secret. No-one must know about it, not Dwayne and certainly not Andrea. I will be lying to them about what I'm doing and where I'm going. And that's something I've never done before."

He gave me his charming little boy smile. "Sure thing Eva."

"So where are you taking me? Will I need to get dressed up or will jeans and a tee shirt be okay?"

He grinned this time. "Doesn't matter," he said, "the date's going to be at my apartment."

"Not a chance," I retorted, "you must think I'm stupid. This is just a date so don't get any ideas. Besides, I would never cheat on my husband with the likes of you."

He pulled a face and grinned cheekily. "Interesting. So you're actually admitting you would cheat on your husband. If not with me, then with someone else?"

"No that's not what I meant ... and you ... and you know it's not ..." I didn't know what else to say as he smirked and I colored up.

"Do you possess a nice dress?" he said.

"Of course I do," I replied looking puzzled.

"Good. Our first date is a corporate sponsor's party for the radio station. It's a small, low key get together but I'm supposed to bring a date, so that's you," he added smiling.

"Oh, okay." I admit I was surprised. Then realization dawned. "Wait a minute, you said our first date? Nobody said anything about more than one. Not you and certainly not me."

"Did I not? Well this wasn't going to be our date. It's something that came up at short notice and I really would be most grateful if you would accompany me. It's kind of important for my future at the station."

"So this is a pre date event?" I said, almost smiling at his nerve. "And do you think my hateful glares of malice towards you are going to help you with your career?"

"Please. It would mean a lot. I really do need you to pull this off for me."

He had a sad puppy dog look on his face now. It was so cute and so unexpected and appeared to be genuine. I'd always thought of him as a preening, egotistical, shallow person with low moral standards but maybe he did have a better side to him. He did seem most concerned. I almost felt sorry for him.

"Oh I suppose so. But understand this. This will be our one and only date. So when is it?"

"It's this Friday night. Can you get to my apartment by eight o'clock?" he asked.

As luck would have it Friday night couldn't have been more perfect. Dwayne was taking Kyle camping for the weekend. A male bonding trip as he called it, no women allowed and I also knew Andrea was away for the weekend visiting friends.

"Yes I can do that," I answered, quietly pleased that I had dodged a bullet.

Friday night came around all too quickly and it was with great trepidation that I made my way to Mitch's apartment. I was nervous but a part of me was excited about going out on a date. Me, a married woman, dating. The thought was banished instantly as I berated myself for being so silly. Stay focused. This was all about Andrea.

Mitch met me at the door. He was just coming out. He appeared harassed.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied quickly.

I looked at him closely. "My god. I don't believe it. Are you nervous?" I started to snicker. It was too good to be true. "Mitch Dubois is human after all," I mocked. He gave me a nasty look. I responded by laughing at him.

The limo duly arrived and off we went. The sponsor's party was small but I found I was enjoying myself. Mitch told everyone we talked to that I was an interior designer, which opened up many delightful and fruitful conversations.

By the time the party ended I had begun to form a slightly different opinion of Mr Dubois. I had expected to see the usual self centered, egotistical, cocky attitude from him but was surprised when he behaved normally, talking with passion about his work and what talk radio meant to him and how driven he was to succeed. I suppose it could have been an act to impress the sponsors but I don't think anyone could have said those things the way he did and it not be genuine.

At the end of the evening he dropped me off close to where I lived. I didn't want the neighbors to see me getting out of another man's car. As the limo pulled to a halt he made his play. He turned and grabbed hold of my arms and before I had chance to react he kissed me and groped my breasts. I managed to push him away.

"You asshole," I seethed, "you just had to ruin it didn't you? God how I hate you."

He leered at me. "Hate's good ... it's a passion ... I'll take that."

I rolled my eyes and he took my momentary lapse in concentration to kiss me again. This time I couldn't push him off me. He had a hand behind my head holding me firmly to him. He kissed me hard and deep, pushing his tongue into my mouth as his hand returned to fondle my breasts. I tried to resist but found myself weakening.

"Okay, thanks for tonight," he said, suddenly breaking the kiss. He leaned across my body and opened the door.

I was now confused as he had made no attempt to get into my panties, something I had thought was a nailed on certainty to happen once he'd started on my boobs and especially since he'd clearly enjoyed exploring them the other night in my car. Not that anything would have happened anyway.

"Thank you for a delightful evening," I said sarcastically as I got out of the limo.

He ignored my sarcasm and shuffled across the seat and leaned out the window. "My pleasure. And thank you. It really meant a lot to me that you accompanied me tonight."

"Huh," I snorted with disdain. I turned to leave but then turned back. "You know I only did this for Andrea. So from now on, keep away from her."

"Well ..."

"Mitch, you promised," I snapped at him. "One date and you said you wouldn't bother her again. And that was your date."

"Well actually I told you that tonight was our pre date. Our actual date is in a couple of weeks time. It's another radio station party but this time it's for the whole network. Management and staff from all our sister stations will be there. That was going to be our actual first date. Oh and by the way ... it's in Ville." Ville was how we local's referred to Charlottesville, a much larger town, about sixty five miles due south.

"I'm not going. You can go on your own. One date. That's what we agreed on. And that's what you've had."

"You have to come. If you don't, I suppose I could always ask Andrea ..." He didn't finish the sentence and I just glared at him.

He continued. "Besides it would look odd if my wife didn't turn up, especially after she was such a big hit tonight. It won't help my career if you're not by my side. Being supportive."

"Wife - what ARE you talking about?" He was starting to irritate me again. What little bonhomie I still had left was rapidly melting away.

He pointed to my left hand. "You didn't take your wedding ring off Eva. They think we're married."

"Oh for fucks sake," I snapped tersely, "that's all I need."

"I'll ring you with the details," Mitch said smugly as he sat back into his seat, the window sliding up as the limo pulled away leaving me standing on the sidewalk silently seething with pent up rage.

It was a couple of weeks later that Mitch rang me. I'd hoped he'd forgotten. No chance of that. Then he dropped the bombshell.

"It's tomorrow evening. We've to be there for seven thirty. They're sending a limo to pick us up from my apartment at six."

"Tomorrow," I exclaimed in shock, "how the hell am I going to come up with a plausible reason to be going out on a Friday night?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way. After all. This IS for Andrea." I could sense his smug, self righteous smirk just by the tone of his voice. What a prick.

On Friday I turned up at his apartment at five thirty. It gave me plenty of time to get changed. My excuse to get away had turned out to be remarkably easy. As luck would have it there was an interior design show taking place in Charlottesville. It was a two day event running all day Friday, which included an evening session, before it wrapped up late afternoon on Saturday. I booked my show and hotel tickets online and downloaded them onto my cellphone. I'd thought Dwayne would think it odd if I went all that way for just a few hours on Friday night so two days made sense plus due to the distance to travel I would have definitely stopped over if it was a legitimate trip. I was planning my deception well.

I told Dwayne Friday morning that it was a last minute decision to go and did he mind. It near broke my heart when he told me that if I thought it was important then I must go and not to worry about him and Kyle. I hated lying to him. But this was for Andrea.

The network party proved to be every bit as boring as the sponsor's party had been entertaining. Talk about contrasts.

We did the rounds, acting out our charade of being a loved up couple, Mitch making sure by holding my hand or putting his arm around my waist. We were stood that way when one of Mitch's bosses stopped to chat.

"It's good to see a married couple so obviously in love," he said, "It's so rare. You're a lucky man Mitch."

"That I am sir," Mitch replied with a smile. He gave me a squeeze and pulled me tighter to his side.

"So tell me, how did you find and wed such a beautiful woman?"

"Pure luck sir," Mitch answered. "You've no idea how hard I had to work to land her," he smirked at me. I grimaced back.

His boss laughed. "Well must mingle. It was lovely to make your acquaintance Mrs Dubois. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you in the future."

"I hope so too," I replied, knowing that he'd been looking into my cleavage when he'd said that last bit.

We watched him walk away. "Doesn't that bother you?" Mitch suddenly asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Men just staring at your boobs. Doesn't it piss you off that they objectify you just because you have large breasts?"

"I've got used to it," I replied with a smile.

"Doesn't Dwayne get upset when he sees men blatantly ogling you?"

"No, he's not bothered ... I mean it doesn't bother him," I added quickly. I started to color up.

"Is that why he doesn't take you out then, so he doesn't have to deal with any problems like that? Is that why he's not bothered?"

He continued. "If you were my wife, I'd be bothered. But I wouldn't keep you in a cage, hidden from view. I'd be proud to show everyone you were my wife, that you were mine. And if men did ogle you inappropriately ... well let's just say, they wouldn't get away with it for too long."

I admit I was impressed for a second or two until I realized that by not responding immediately I was possibly demeaning my husband. "No ... no ... you misunderstand ... I ... I didn't mean it like that," I stammered, "he is bothered but he ... he doesn't let it bother him if we're out ... if that makes sense?"

"No, not really," Mitch replied. I wasn't sure it made sense to me either.

"Can we just drop it?" I said. My face felt really hot. "Can you get me another drink please?"

We adjourned to the bar and were soon engaged in conversation with a group of people there. The night wore on and I felt very comfortable in my surroundings. The venue was top rate and the food and drink excellent.

Mitch continued to be most attentive and charming and I found myself warming to him all over again. But it did throw up a bit of a quandary, which I couldn't understand. How could he be so nice to me and then be so callously indifferent when it came to Andrea. I told him this when we were getting a drink from one of the quieter bars. We were the only people in there, a perfect opportunity to talk.

"She's a prude," he said when I broached the subject, "she's no fun to be with and I soon found out that we have nothing in common."

"But she adores you and you've treated her so badly. She doesn't deserve that," I countered.

"Maybe not." He paused for a moment and then sighed. "I guess she just brings out the worst in me. I don't like clingy, submissive women. And she's as clingy as they get. I much prefer feisty."

"But she can be fun," I said, "perhaps you didn't take her to places she felt comfortable in."

He didn't reply so I continued. "She told me about some of the places you took her to. Where else did you go?"

He looked at me for a few seconds as if coming to a decision. "Would you agree that tonight, whilst very nice, is boring?" I nodded my head in agreement. "So why don't we get out of here and I'll show you where I took Andrea. Then you can make a judgment based on facts, not somebody's biased opinion."

"Okay, that sounds fair," I replied.

"We need to go back home though. Is that going to be a problem?"

I hesitated. "Can't we stay here in Charlottesville?"

"No, I don't know where the clubs are here."

"I find that hard to believe," I said with a smirk.

We left shortly afterwards, Mitch apologizing profusely for leaving so soon. Apparently I had a migraine.

Our first port of call when we hit town was a bar. I realized as soon as we got there it was the bar I'd seen Mitch leaving the night he abandoned Andrea. When we got inside it was loud and raucous. A fairly big crowd was enjoying a band playing some raunchy R&B tunes interspersed with some rockin' country and western. They were a tight outfit and were really good. We even got in a bit of line dancing. It was fun.

When I told Mitch that I liked them he told me that Andrea hated their kind of music.

We stayed there for about two hours, drinking and dancing. I was pretty buzzed when we finally left to go onto our next venue. Mitch told me I had two choices now. Either a nightclub with exotic dancers or we could take in a movie.

I was feeling no pain so asked if we could do both. He raised an eyebrow at that but said why not.

The movie came first. It was an X-rated fuck-fest, which I hate to admit got me very worked up. I hadn't had sex for some time because Dwayne was still too tired to scratch my itch. I was expecting Mitch to try something on in there but all he did was put his hand on my knee occasionally, which I removed.

We left before the film ended. We were running out of time and I still wanted to go to the strip club. I was surprised at how many women were inside and how carefree they acted. It wasn't just the men that were shoving dollar bills into the exotic dancer's thongs. I was soon clamoring to get involved and pushed my way to the front. It was something I'd never seen myself doing but it was loads of fun. And as I grew more excited so I carried on drinking.

Mitch finally decided to call an end to the night. I was so high on the excitement of it all that I wanted to carry on. I sobered up a little bit when Mitch told me I would have to go back to his apartment with him. It was too far to drive back to Charlottesville and to go home now would raise too many questions that I wouldn't be able to answer.

As much as I didn't want to go back to his apartment, I could see the logic in it.

When we got there Mitch went and got us both a drink. I'd probably had more than enough but I didn't refuse when he handed me a glass of white wine. I was still buzzing with the excitement from the club and right then was happier than I could recall having been for ages.

Because of the falling out we'd had weeks earlier I'd stopped going to his apartment so this was the first time I'd been inside since all the works had been finished. He showed me around and I was proud at how my ideas had continued to be used and how homely and comfortable it all looked.

"You like?" he asked as I turned to him with a broad smile plastered all over my face.

"Oh yes," I gushed excitedly, "it's fantastic."

"But wait," he said, "you haven't seen everything yet. Come with me."

He took hold of my hand, my flesh tingling as his fingers interlocked with mine. And then he squeezed, which sent a jolt of electricity coursing up my arm and into my body. My heart began to pound. This wasn't supposed to be happening.

He threw open his bedroom door and I gasped. There were mirrors everywhere. And then I looked at his bed. I turned to look into his eyes. I could see the lust burning intensely within and my heart moved up a notch from pounding to jack-hammering.

"You ... you got ... white satin sheets," I breathed huskily. I didn't know what else to say.

He grinned back. "I certainly did. You said they were the integral component of your favorite fantasy. The satin sheets had to be white so they would contrast with your gorgeous dark hair, which would be splayed out around and beneath your head as you got fucked."

"I ... I never said they were my fantasy, I ... I ..."

My words were cut off as he spun me around and into his arms. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me hard. He ground his lips urgently against mine as his tongue came out and began to demand entry into my mouth. My lips parted and in it slid. It met mine and we dueled as our kiss intensified.

His hands began to roam. First my waist and then down onto my ass where he pulled me tighter into his body. I could feel him bulging down below as he pressed against me. And then his hands moved up to my breasts. They closed around them and he mauled at them, pushing and pulling and groping and fondling. I tried to free myself from his grasp but he held me tight.

"Ohhhh shit ..." I moaned as I gave up and kissed him back. I was loving what he was doing to my breasts. Even through my dress and bra I could feel my nipples were growing bigger.

I had a brief moment of sanity and tried to push him away again. This was all happening far too quickly. I didn't want this. I hated him with a passion. How could he not see that I thought he was a complete and utter asshole? I needed to slow him down, to regroup, to think about what I was doing, what he was doing, to stop him, to prevent him from ... from ...

"We ... can't ... do ... this," I said, gasping between each word as I tried to disentangle myself from his hands. "I ... I can't ... do this ..."

My dress fell away as he pulled it down over my breasts. When had he lowered the zip? I'd not heard or felt anything. He kissed me again, deep and long and hard, making me breathless. He was rushing me. I was out of control. I had to stop him ...