All about Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no resistance from me. I was already breathing hard in anticipation of what was to come. His mouth closed over my mound. I gasped as his tongue flicked out and licked my outer lips.

I moaned as his tongue moved up and down my slit, making me wet and getting me horny. A finger slid inside me causing me to lift my ass off the cushion. I rotated my hips and groaned as a second one joined it. His tongue was more insistent now, licking violently up and down my sopping wet gash, flicking repeatedly across my swollen nub of delight.

And then he stood and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. It slid in and I cried out in ecstasy. I was complete again. My legs were spread wide but he grabbed hold of both ankles and spread them wider. His hips were a blur as he pistoned his gigantic member in and out of my wet and willing pussy going deeper with every thrust until I was completely stuffed full of his magnificent cock.

I screamed and I hollered, I wailed and I beseeched god as he drove me through multiple orgasms, each one better than the last until I could take no more.

But he ignored my pleas for leniency. He roughly dragged me up off the sofa and spinning me around, bent me over and slammed his thick meat back inside my pussy. His hands moved to my breasts and he groped and fondled them before tugging and pulling on my nipples, which drove me over the edge.

I groaned and I moaned as he fucked me mercilessly. I could feel it cumming. Like the first time I felt his cock stiffen and his spunk began to boil up his shaft.

He knew to pull out so I didn't remind him. And he came hard. I could feel his thick, hot spunk shooting out of his cock as he came to his climax. His whole body seemed to be shuddering as he unloaded shot after shot into my unprotected pussy.

"Pull out, pull out," I screamed, twisting my head to look at him over my shoulder.

I knew it was too late. Even if he pulled out now; which he didn't; I was still flooded with his stuff.

I manged to free myself from him and rushed off into the bathroom. I spent a frantic few minutes trying to scoop out as much of his seed as I could. He sauntered up and stood in the doorway and just grinned at me. The bastard.

I told him in no uncertain terms exactly what I thought of him. He took it well and let me rant on for about ten minutes or so. When I'd finished and calmed down he took hold of my hand and kissed me.

I shrugged him off but he was persistent. A few minutes later and he had me climbing into bed with him. Ten minutes later I was riding his cock as he fucked me cowgirl. He came inside me again.

I didn't get a lot of sleep that night.

The shit storm began a week later. I guess I knew deep down that it had to come. Dwayne came home early from work to confront me.

"So when were you going to tell me about your affair then?" he began harshly.

"Oh no ... Dwayne ... honey ... it's not like that," I babbled in reply, "I'm not having an affair."

"You were seen Eva ... the Andruzzi's saw you at some party. They said you looked pretty cozy with your toy boy lover." He glared at me. I'd never seem him look so angry.

"Well yes ... I ... I was at a party but I was there purely as an escort for one of the radio hosts," I said hastily, instantly regretting my poor choice of words. "But it's not what it seems. It was Mitch Dubois. Surely you remember him? He's Andrea's boyfriend."

Dwayne glowered at me, his eyes momentarily showing a deep burning hatred before he replied. "The Andruzzi's saw you go back to his hotel room later. They said you didn't come out and they could hear noises from inside the room and it was pretty obvious to them what was going on."

My god, the Andruzzi's had been outside the room that long listening? What kind of people would do that?

Time to come clean. "Okay, I admit I have been seeing him but it's not as bad as it seems. I was only doing it for Andrea."

"What the fuck," Dwayne exploded, "what's Andrea got to do with this?"

"I've been protecting her." I saw the look of skepticism on Dwayne's face. "Oh Dwayne, you know how she's been over the years. I've had to protect her from all sorts. She's always been my responsibility after mum and dad passed."

I began to choke up but gathered myself. "She was being messed about by Mitch Dubois. He was the guy who stood her up on Prom night all those years ago and since he came back into town he's been dating Andrea on and off. But he's treated her so badly and it's been left to me to pick up the pieces."

I paused to see Dwayne shaking his head. He still looked pissed. "And ..." he said, shrugging his shoulders dismissively.

"He was messing with her head and I couldn't allow that to happen so in return for him leaving her alone I agreed to go on dates with him from time to time."

"Are you out of your mind?" Dwayne responded angrily. He paused for a second. "So when did the fucking start?" he said nastily.

I bit down on my lower lip. "After the second date ... he got me drunk," I added hastily, as if that fact made it alright.

Dwayne's face contorted in agony and I could see his eyes brimming with tears. "You stupid bitch," he said, stifling a sob, "why didn't you tell me, confide in me? We could have stopped him together, without all this ... this ..." His words tailed off as he turned away from me. I could see his shoulders heaving as his sobs deepened.

"But don't you see ... it was my responsibility, not yours. Andrea's my sister, I had to help her. Surely you can understand that?" I said, my eyes pleading with him to see and understand and accept the truth of the statement.

He turned back to face me. His anger had gone to be replaced with a look of complete and utter anguish. "We're married Eva. We made vows. Any problems you have become my problems too. Together we sort out what life throws at us. And now you've ruined it all.

I understand you feel compelled to look after Andrea but you have a responsibility towards me and Kyle before her. But you always put her first and do everything to help her yourself. Well I hope you're happy with what you've done this time because from now on you'll only have yourself and Andrea to worry about."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice trembling, not wanting to hear what I knew was coming next.

"I'm leaving you," Dwayne replied, " and I'm taking Kyle with me."

"You can't leave," I sobbed, "I told you ... I only did this for Andrea."

"What - fucking her boyfriend? I'm sure she'll be delighted to thank you when she finds out," Dwayne sneered. He turned to walk away but stopped and turned back.

"Your sister isn't a little girl anymore Eva. She's a grown woman. She should be standing on her own two feet instead of relying on you to sort out her problems. You're not her mother but you are Kyle's. And I'm your husband. We should have been your main priority not Andrea." He then turned away and stalked out of the room and went upstairs.

I slumped down on the sofa. I barely noticed when Dwayne eventually came back down and walked out of the front door carrying a couple of suitcases and a holdall. I guess that had Kyle's toys and other stuff inside.

* * * * *

Dwayne divorced me because of my affair with Mitch. I didn't contest it. What was the point? I'd cheated and been caught. The court couldn't have cared less that I only did it for Andrea.

Our separation was swiftly followed by Andrea's. Her husband found out about her one night stand with Mitch and he too started divorce proceedings. Then, as if my humiliation wasn't complete enough, Andrea disowned me as well.

And then to make matters even worse, half way through the divorce I found out I was pregnant. There was no doubt who the father was. God knows he'd filled my pussy with enough of his spunk that night in the hotel when he didn't pull out.

I was mortified. Pregnant at my age? And to an asshole like Mitch? But if I'd been amazed before, now he truly astounded me with his reaction. He was positively beside himself with glee when I told him the bad news. He began to shower me with wet sloppy kisses, laughing and giggling like a demented idiot. Then his kisses got hot and heavy and before long we were in his bedroom with him sprawled between my wide open legs as he fucked the living hell out of me.

When the divorce finally became official I was homeless. The court gave Dwayne custody of Kyle so he got the house. I suppose it was fair. Kyle had always got on better with his dad than me. I still got to see him but it was obvious on his visits that Kyle couldn't wait to get back to his dad as soon as possible.

Mitch insisted that I move into his apartment. I didn't want to but with no immediate alternative I finally agreed. I told him it was only a temporary arrangement until I could find my own place. And there was to be no sex.

The days quickly turned into weeks and as time moved on so I realized that Mitch wasn't as much of an asshole as he used to be. In fact at times he was really quite pleasant to be with. I suspected it was all an act and I was always wary that he could revert back to how he'd been in the past.

"You don't get it do you?" he said one day when I asked him about this perceived change in his character.

"Get what?" I asked, mystified by his words.

"It was always about you," he replied.

"I don't understand," I said.

He took my hand and pulled me down to sit next to him. "It's you I've wanted all these years. I couldn't have cared less about Andrea. I only went out with her in high school so I could get to see you, to be in the same room with you."

"But I hate you. You're a horrible person Mitch," I said.

"No I'm not," he countered, "okay I admit that working in LA changed me. It's very competitive out there and I needed to be seen as someone with an edge. As the host of a morning talk show it was expected. I just got carried away with all the bullshit. Besides ... you say you hate me but it's a fine line between love and hate and I think that maybe you actually love me."

"And I'm sure I don't," I snapped back.

"Just think about it for a moment," Mitch said, "let's go back to the beginning when you first agreed to go out with me."

"But that was to protect Andrea from you," I countered, "I did that for Andrea otherwise we would never have gone out."

"Are you sure about that? Do you remember how much you enjoyed yourself on the first two dates? You certainly showed me a side I doubt no-one's ever seen especially when you consider your behavior and the things you got up to in the nightclub. And that's not even mentioning going to a movie theater to watch porn."

He continued. "I'm not the only one to change. You have too. And in my opinion your change is far greater than mine. The person you are now is the type of person you've always been. It was just hidden away and it's taken me expose the real you to yourself.

Acting as Andrea's surrogate mother for all these years just served to repress who you really are. Your problem is you were denied that formative period in life when you move from being a teenager to become an adult. You didn't do that. You missed out on the fun stuff that goes with it because overnight and still a teenager, you took on a parental responsibility."

"That's bullshit," I retorted, but I couldn't shake the feeling that maybe he had a point. It would take me a bit of time to process this information.

"Is it? Tell me you when you got married that you didn't just settle for Dwayne? You've already told me he's honest, steady and reliable. Deep down, did you pick him because he would be a good father figure for your little girl - for Andrea?"

He continued when I didn't counter his argument. "Admit it Eva. He's boring and I bet he's boring in bed too. It's a wonder he ever got you pregnant."

I slowly shook my head. I was beginning to think that Mitch was wasted as a radio jock. He should be a psychologist.

"As I said, right now, this is how you are, this is the real you. This is the person I always knew was hidden away inside just waiting to be released. And I'm just glad I was the one to reveal you to yourself."

I was astounded and somewhat bewildered by this revelation and it took me a few weeks to come to terms with it. In the meantime Mitch kept showing me a good time, letting me experience fun. It took some getting used to, me being the center of attention for once and not worrying about Andrea. It also meant loads of sex. Mitch was insatiable and even though I was pregnant, so it seemed was I.

I was even more astounded when eventually Mitch proposed to me. I was that surprised, I accepted. My turnaround was complete. I no longer hated him. I no longer disliked him. Maybe I actually felt the first stirrings of love? Or perhaps it too soon to tell.

But one thing was for certain. This was no longer all about Andrea.

Now it was all about Eva.